Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Predict the happenings of 2016 for yourself

It's only two months away. Predict what will happen in 2016 for you.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2021 1:22 AM

As long as there is a 2016, that's all that matters right now. The Jewish messiah could come to Earth in the form of a three-legged lesbian melungeon and that wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2015 5:04 AM

Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2015 5:14 AM

I will find my true love, my soulmate!

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2015 5:48 AM

2016 has been some fucked up shit for me. My ex just popped back into my life and I really thought I'd never see him again. I did a bunch of drugs and I'm moving. It's been an action packed six months so far. The moving I knew was coming.

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2016 7:28 PM

Dr will be the victim of some kind of massive customer service failure leaving her feeling violated. Having no other recourse she will take to the Internet to defend herself.

by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2016 7:30 PM

R4 can you give us an update? I hope you didn’t get back with your ex. It sounds like he was not good for you.

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2021 1:14 AM

Coronavirus will take over the world in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2021 1:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!