Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is the most unsettling thread you've read on dl?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2020 5:36 AM

PMBT: The Complete Collection

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2015 8:27 PM

Recently there was a long thread about freaky and scary real life murders.

It really gave me the willys.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2015 8:31 PM

The story about Aaron and Nick Carter being lovers. I love dirty sex stories but that was just gross especially considering Aaron was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2015 8:34 PM

The guy with the mutilated penis.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2015 8:34 PM

All I'll say is that I ran across one that was so terrible that I f&f'd it three times and then wrote a note to the Webmistress. And then I remembered it was one of my threads.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2015 8:35 PM

So how many people have fucked Aaron Carter? Nick, Bruce Willis, Elijah Wood? Who else?

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2015 8:39 PM

[quote]Did JFK's brains get in Jackie's mouth when he was shot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2015 8:53 PM

There is one with insane Vince D'Onoforio fans on it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2015 8:54 PM

I mean there was one with insane Vince D'Onoforio fans on it

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2015 8:55 PM

Would you read an unsettling thread about this dude? I would. I think he is super hot and has titillating eyelids. I think about this and other things in my classes. Do you wish there were cadavers like this in medical school? I do. I think cadavers like this are nice. Where does Tom Hardy keep his underwear, do you think? I had a friend once, a person I followed from the bus stop on Canada bus, that I liked to imagine is my friend because I don't think he would put me in a corner. He kept his Tom Hardy underwear in the cookie jar. Do you think Tom Hardy likes male Japanese virgin nurses? I do. I wonder if the clouds see me cry. I like this dude's abs. They would make nice lamp shades and fanny packs for Japanese Canadian Tom Hardy nurses. I would. Did you pass your NCLEXMOPFAGTRS test? I am studying. 99% of Canadian Tom Hardys do not pass it. It makes my mother worry. She may not slip my food under the door today. Where do foxy dudes buy their makeups? When I pass my test, I will change my program. The hunchback dudes there will not put me in the corner. It will be like living in England where the Japanese nurse program in Kent is Tom Hardy's favorite. Do you remember what that was like in high school? I am.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2015 9:06 PM

thanks R10, I needed a good laugh at the end of the day

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2015 9:34 PM

[quote]The story about Aaron and Nick Carter being lovers. I love dirty sex stories but that was just gross especially considering Aaron was a kid.

They are the ones who posted a video of themselves, all touchy feeling nearly making out.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2015 10:44 PM

One from the archives, on the subject of Bad Dates. One guy was gay bashed by a psycho and nearly killed, He regaled us with how he dug his nails into the psycho's nuts and his thinking was 'if you're going to kill me, you're going to be dragged to hell with me!!' He got away, finally. There were some terrible stories in that thread. One guy kicked a bad date out of his moving car with his feet, while he was driving! I can't recall why.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2015 10:50 PM

The Ruth's Chris thread was distressing. I can never order Bread Pudding again.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2015 10:51 PM

Any thread with a link to Tubgirl. Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2015 11:01 PM

R13 is this the thread? If so that was me at R28, I kicked the guy out of the car. Scary fucker who turned up on the news months later for almost killing a guy with his bare hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2015 11:02 PM

The fandom threads where some of these actors and models seemed to be getting stalked. Not sure why they are allowed, but whatever.

Did the Lee Pace one get deleted again?

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2015 11:03 PM

R10 That made my day.

It's almost TOO good.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2015 11:19 PM

Oh my R16 - you are car guy?!!Your story has stayed with me for YEARS.

I'm going to revisit the thread.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2015 11:24 PM

Whoa I'm getting old and confused - the bad dates thread was only started in 2014.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2015 11:26 PM

I find the autism threads a little unsettling. Yes, there is some funny stuff, but I don't like making fun of disabled people.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2015 11:35 PM

R21 The Autism threads are typically written by people who have no understanding of the condition at all and are just looking for a reason to hate on someone who struggles in life. Like the OP of the muppet thread seemed to have Autism confused with Tourettes.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2015 11:37 PM

The one with trypophobia. YUCK! Couldn't get the pictures out of my head for a few days:(

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2015 11:39 PM

R23 I wish I never looked.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2015 1:21 AM

R19 I can laugh about it now but at the time it was scary as hell. I wish I'd had the big shoes that r34 in that thread found when he opened the car door and there was the tiny legs and big, big shoes.

Some of those stories were terrifying but some were just so absurdly funny. This is why I love DL, you get a funnier class of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2015 1:29 AM

[quote]Recently there was a long thread about freaky and scary real life murders

A friend of mine, who recently broke up with her partner, moved in with me temporarily and one day I came home and two detectives from Michigan (we're in TX) were in my house interviewing her. They wanted info on a 20-something cold case in MI called the "Jack in the Box". They think her mother killed one of her husbands. I know the bitch is crazy and my friend suspects she may have somehow killed her grandmother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2015 1:56 AM

R24 You have been warned!

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2015 1:58 AM

I remember years ago there was a thread about Anderson Cooper and Cesar. Somebody in it had really intimate knowledge it seemed...like too intimate. They knew Andersons entire natal chart and you'd have to know the place and time somebody was born for a complete chart. They weren't guessing about angnofnit. Also they seemed too personally invested in Cesar and Andersons chemistry. The runner up is Aaron Carters muse thread.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2015 2:01 AM

What is "angnofnit"?

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2015 2:15 AM

I think it's a typo of "any of it". My ipad does weird autocorrects like that, I type in a completely normal word and it inserts what would seem to be the name of an Icelandic volcano instead.

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2015 2:20 AM

The most unsettling thread was the one were so many people on here said that now that gay marriage was legal they would be voting Republican. Just one more conservative Republican on the Supreme Court appointed by a Republican President replacing Judge Ginsburg could reverse the gay marriage ruling. There is still employment discrimination and housing discrimination against LGBT individuals in the majority of the nation.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2015 2:25 AM

The thread that was started by a self admitted psychopath. He wanted to destroy a coworker who, in the psycho's mind, had a perfect life. He was asking people how he would have to act to earn the coworker's trust so he could destroy his life.

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2015 2:33 AM

Definitely the vincent d onofrio threads. I remember the most insane of his stalkers (celeste or something?) talked about finding the address of his girlfriend's apartment and planning with some other posters to break in. I think they all got banned after that. They made duhvida and the lee pace/Tom Hiddleston trolls look sane.

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2015 2:40 AM

Anal prolapse

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2015 2:42 AM

Bravo, r10

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2015 2:50 AM

R10 is one pitch perfect bitch and I love his PMBT satire posts.

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2015 2:11 PM

R16 the big shoes one WAS hilarious. It's a real DL classic thread - genuine horror mixed with outlandish, absurd scenarios that have you in fits of laughter. Stay safe.

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2015 2:13 PM

There was a thread that included several images of a naked Buck Angel. They traumatized me almost as much as Bambi's mum being shot. Those muscles, that gash! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2015 2:23 PM

The thread with the video of someone pooping out Barbie dolls.

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2015 3:05 PM

My life is so fucking great - that I it unsettled you more than ANY thread on DL - ever. Fuck you, stupid prissy cunt. The question was about my sex life, anyway - not "look at my mutilated dick" - but now - you can look at it. Dream about sucking it - suck the pus out you prissy faggot. Can you imagine what I went through for the last 6 months? No, cuz 1/2 of you on this board are narcissists and sociopaths or socially inept shut-ins.

by Anonymousreply 43October 24, 2015 3:19 PM

R40 is a hoot! Are you free Saturday dear? Join us for our cheese and wine night!

by Anonymousreply 44October 24, 2015 3:25 PM

The Aaron Rodgers - Kevin Lanflisi threads. They're now over 7,000 posts or so over 2 years and people imagine and make stuff up based on a few vague tweets and circumstances that could be interpreted anyway, yet Kevin is engaged to a woman and Aaron has been dating Olivia Munn for a few years. It seems like gay men on DL are the only ones who haven't moved on.

by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2015 3:56 PM

The Lee Pace threads, all 28 of them. Give a whole new meaning to the term OBFUCKINGSESSED!

by Anonymousreply 46October 24, 2015 3:59 PM

They've been banned I think, R46.

The new stans in town are the Spanish model stans.

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2015 5:06 PM

A post from the 'Most Eerie True Crime Murders' thread, about the East Area rapist/murderer, scared the fuck out of me. I jumped out of my chair, when I played the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 24, 2015 5:58 PM

The one where the guy was torturing a trick and posting photos here in real time. Very disturbing. Especially that last video at the dump site.

by Anonymousreply 49October 24, 2015 7:40 PM

The one where people posted about their scary hook-ups and one night stands.

by Anonymousreply 50October 24, 2015 7:48 PM

I can't remember which, but didn't some serial killer or wanted murdered post on her once. It was quite eerie. I think he was called out on it and the thread was closed and then just disappeared. I don't think I'm pulling this out of my ass. Maybe someone else remembers this.

by Anonymousreply 51October 24, 2015 7:51 PM

R51, I think you're misremembering the Luka Magnotta saga.

Many of us, myself included, are certain that Luka posted here while he was on the run, after murdering Jun Li and mailing his bodyparts across Canada. But there was no shutting down of threads or anything.

by Anonymousreply 52October 25, 2015 7:00 AM

Oh, one of the reasons we believe Luka was posting here is that his IP addressed matched the OP of a disturbing thread linking to the video where he suffocated two kittens. At the time, there were very few views on that video; more importantly, DL didn't really have the kind of people who would see that kind of video and decide to link it here.

by Anonymousreply 53October 25, 2015 7:02 AM

OMG, it really was him then R53 wasn't it. I saw that video (of the murder) and thought it was a sick movie. I didn't watch the whole thing but I watched enough. This is before it had been removed from youtube. When I realized what I'd seen it fucked me up for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 54October 25, 2015 7:13 AM

I just looked and that video was uploaded to another website not youtube. I was looking at some weird crap that night for some reason and I really thought it was a movie.

by Anonymousreply 55October 25, 2015 7:32 AM

Somebody from here made it possible for DLers to view a Ukrainian snuff film.

by Anonymousreply 56October 25, 2015 9:38 AM

The video of the koalas eating the face of a baby surfaces every once in a while. No one ever says what it is, so when I click on the link it never loses its potency and ability to make me utterly sick to my stomach. I click off it the moment I realize what it is.

by Anonymousreply 57October 25, 2015 11:24 AM

So do we think Luka was the guy who kept "confessing" to killing kittens when he was a kid? That was pretty upsetting.

Also, the guy who was caught breaking into Sandra Bullock's house had a name VERY similar to a guy who was obsessed with her on DL years and years ago. I wasn't freaked out by his original posts but I did get freaked out later when I looked them up and realized it might have been the same person.

by Anonymousreply 58October 25, 2015 11:51 AM

[quote]The thread that was started by a self admitted psychopath. He wanted to destroy a coworker who, in the psycho's mind, had a perfect life. He was asking people how he would have to act to earn the coworker's trust so he could destroy his life.

I remember that one, it was indeed very chilling. That OP just didn't give a fuck at all, he wanted to ruin the co-worker's life just for the fun of it [and maybe a bit of jealousy, do psychos feel that?] and couldn't care less about who he hurt in the process.

by Anonymousreply 59October 27, 2015 4:17 AM

Re: R40-42: awww, look at that sad, soft, tiny little teeny weeny! It's almost cute, how tiny and pathetic it is.

by Anonymousreply 60October 27, 2015 4:19 AM

The one the morning of the day they caught Bin Ladin essentially predicting it would happen that day. Eerie.

by Anonymousreply 61October 28, 2015 12:52 AM

Eerie, R61?

Or, was it posted by someone who actually knew that it'd already happened? It's not like the attack was live-streamed!

by Anonymousreply 62October 28, 2015 8:28 PM

The one about draining spaghetti. Don't be so gauche. We're all doing it!

by Anonymousreply 63October 28, 2015 8:34 PM

R62, either that or just a very precise coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 64October 29, 2015 12:17 AM

R7 You had to post the link? Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2020 11:03 PM

R8 He was fabulous in Men in Black, though. What a unique character he created.

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2020 5:31 AM

PMBT - remind us of what that is please?

by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2020 5:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!