Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you watching the Hillary/Benghazi hearing?

I'm amazed by her composure and her ability to not become rattled in front of the wolves.

by Anonymousreply 440March 21, 2022 2:55 PM

It's a hit squad, but she didn't handle the last committee appearance on the attack very well, and must do better this time.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2015 3:19 PM

YES I AM, and she is kicking ASS! I had no idea that there were EIGHT previous Benghazi hearings, which wasted 4.5 mil of taxpayer dough. She is one tough, smart cookie.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2015 3:20 PM

Live streaming.... Hillary looks tired as shit.

I heard that she was up late preparing for this.

Damn, I could NEVER handle the kind of pressure that she is under. It's incredible.

And on top of this Benghazi and email bullshit, she's running for President!

That's just fucking crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2015 3:23 PM

I'm pretty amazed she looks as relaxed as she appears this morning. You caught my point, r3.

She's on target and ready for today's events. I hope this boosts her ratings through the roof.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2015 3:27 PM

Doesn't surprise me. I'm sure this will be disputed, but I think Hillary was considered the winner of all or most of the Dem debates in '08.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2015 3:30 PM

I love how Shelia Jackson Lee is right over HRC's left shoulder on camera. You go girl!

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2015 3:49 PM

She's made a conscious effort to not even over excited or offended this time around. She's doing so well.

She's proving once again that she is the only real choice for President.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2015 4:01 PM

She can handle these idiots!

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2015 4:03 PM

She handled it just fine, r1.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2015 4:08 PM

It's crazy how hard they're investigating her for Benghazi but nothing for GWB and condi rice after they let al Qaeda destroy the WTC.

>3K people died in 9-11.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2015 4:10 PM

No she didn't Hillbot

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2015 4:10 PM

Once again, she's the only adult in the room.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2015 4:10 PM

Hey Westmoreland, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET HER ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTIONS! YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2015 4:10 PM

The GOP doesn't want to talk about 9/11 because it happened on their watch!

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2015 4:13 PM

I am sure Hillary is thinking, what a bunch of bush league losers.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2015 4:13 PM

Pompeo = micro meat

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2015 4:14 PM

Yes she did freeper fundie cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2015 4:15 PM

Once again. Hillary is showing the world why she is the only qualified candidate running for the highest office in the land. Can you imagine how a Trump or Carson would handle this level of scrutiny? "You're fired!" shouted at these idiots... or, with child-like amazement at the fact that Congress would have the chutzpah to question a doctor's meandering thoughts, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2015 4:17 PM

Hil walks on water, she was born in a manger, she is so perfect. God how nauseating. She's good friends with Dubya and Jeb. Jeb even said she was like a sister to him. That is all I need to know. She attended that cunt Trump's wedding. What the fuck for? All these assholes are in league with one another.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2015 4:20 PM

R18, Carson or Trump would tell the truth?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Have some more Koolaid please

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2015 4:22 PM

Hillary - " Which team would this be?"

Pompeo - "We don't no exactly. "

SAYS EVERYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2015 4:25 PM

[quote]I can not believe how totally naive some people are.

Oh, dear, and F&F.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2015 4:31 PM

R23 The State Department, like all government departments, have functioned a certain way for years. Secretaries come and go but the Department still functions. The ONLY way this happens is that decisions are continuously made without the Secretary of State involved in every one.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2015 4:32 PM

[quote]Pompeo - "We don't no exactly. "

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2015 4:33 PM

The Freeper shitstain is with us.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2015 4:37 PM

Committee members have lied continuously--leaking her emails and leaking partial-truths from testimony to the press.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2015 4:38 PM

R29 she admitted it where?

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2015 4:39 PM

R31 ...or who's opinion, period, you disagree with. The title of this thread is "Are you watching the Hillary/Benghazi hearing". If you can not bear to endure people discussing Hillary and her Benghazi on this thread, do everyone a favor and politely excuse yourself.

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2015 4:39 PM

R33 She admitted she performed public business on her private email account against department regulation. That's why she turned over all those emails. That's why she has been discussing these emails for months, as has The Public.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2015 4:40 PM

Congresswoman Sanchez handed LYNN Westmoreland his tiny peen and placed it on his pointy head. I'm almost embarrassed for him. Man, I have issues with Hillary Clinton but this shit is a kangaroo court. If I were Hil I would be so hot for Smith. Every Democrat on this panel is doing us proud. They all seem reasonable, rational, truthful and lawyerly in their defense of her. The Republicans are shill, rude, abusive, stating their wild assumptions as fact and LIARS! Real ones. She is going to come out of this with a lot of sympathy for the unending attempts by partisan assholes to find her guilty of a crime she didn't commit AND it shows that she is capable of handling herself very well under pressure. Good for her. Osama Bin Laden would have gotten a more civil and fair TRIAL. Fuck these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2015 4:42 PM

R30 Wow, you sound like the sort of person many hope to intellectually and politically emulate. Thanks for appointing yourself authority of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2015 4:42 PM

R36 I don't care what anyone's motivations are for this hearing; did she or didn't she do it? She should have assumed her political opponents would jump on her own malfeasance and lies. Why wouldn't they? Why shouldn't they?

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2015 4:46 PM

'I'm sorry it doesn't fit your narrative, senator.'

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2015 4:48 PM

Do WHAT Clara Darrow, AKA r38? Malfeasance and lies? This isn't a hearing on 9/11, son. Get with the program;)

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2015 4:49 PM

Psychopaths are like that. They believe their own shit.

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2015 4:49 PM

R39 ...because 2 cent zingers are what's important, here, not that she endangered Americans and our National Security, considers herself above the rules and may have contributed to the death of an ambassador and his staff, overseas. So funny!

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2015 4:51 PM

Somebody please shit in Trey Gowdy's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2015 4:52 PM

yes, and her body language!!!

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2015 4:53 PM

these fuckers sure love to hear themselves talk! so fucking boring!!!

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2015 4:53 PM

R45 How dare anyone ask Hillary questions, ask her to explain herself? How dare they?!

Seriously, Democrats, you don't have ANYONE else? This is it? Lying is now tres chic and edgy?

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2015 4:55 PM

R46 because they cut her off. They don't care what Hillary has to say. They talk to hear themselves talks and to spout their ridiculous theories.

The GOP is embarrassing itself

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2015 4:58 PM

[quote] Lying is now tres chic and edgy?

Wait, did mention Weapons Of Mass Destruction? Oh I get it, she's an ewwwww girl.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2015 4:58 PM

[quote]Lying is now tres chic and edgy?

Why, I'm the cutting edge candidate this year!

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2015 4:59 PM

Is there a Justin Bieber angle to today's hearing? If not, I think I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2015 5:00 PM

Freepers, I just gotta ask. Why the hell do you post on here? Do you think any gay man in the United States really supports you? Do you think any voter will be impressed by your Tea Party shit? Are you getting paid to troll? I hope so. Because you sure as fuck are wasting your obviously not precious time.

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2015 5:01 PM

hillbot is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2015 5:05 PM

R49 Yes, Jeb is a lying sack of it with shady, family connections, too.

R50 There are only good angles for Biebs.

R51 I know of at least one. What if it were Bernie, up there/ He'd answer every, damned question and then some and would start asking questions of them. I do not understand this fixation some have with Hillary. She is not trustworthy and she's proud of that. She's willing to throw underlings under the bus, even as she enjoys top power. She does not belong in The Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2015 5:05 PM

[quote]She admitted she performed public business on her private email account against department regulation.

Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2015 5:06 PM

[quote]The Presidency

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2015 5:06 PM

Trey Gowdy is such a clown. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2015 5:07 PM

R55 The office, dear.

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2015 5:07 PM

r55 Cite the regulation she violated, oh deary.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2015 5:08 PM

I can't wait until Hillary is sworn in as president and hillbot finally jumps into that grease fire and does the world a favor.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2015 5:08 PM

R59 There will be plenty of fires for everyone, if Hillary gets in.

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2015 5:10 PM

R54 Have you paid any attention these past, six months? Why do you think she's even having a hearing? Do you know what this hearing is about?

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2015 5:11 PM

[quote]I can't wait until Hillary is sworn in as president and hillbot finally jumps into that grease fire and does the world a favor.

I thought Hillbot was what Freepers called Hillary supporters? Have I been confused?

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2015 5:12 PM

Everyone point and laugh at r61.

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2015 5:12 PM

I would give my right arm to see her stand up and say, "Don't fuck with ME, you bunch of cornpone half wits!"

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2015 5:12 PM

hillbot = DL's Hillary hater.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2015 5:12 PM

R63 Mature wisdom on display. This is what it takes to be a Hillary worshiper: Abject obedience and the ability to deflect at a moment's notice. It would be so, much easier if you'd latched on to someone honest.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2015 5:14 PM

janbot, madbot, obamabot, hillbot... we got a lot bots around these parts.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2015 5:14 PM

r66 masturbates to Fox & Friends.

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2015 5:14 PM

R64 She can say whatever she wants. Mindless drones will obey whatever she commands. They are incapable of independent, critical thought.

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2015 5:15 PM

The reason there's a hearing is because Republicans run Congress. No laws were broken.

by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2015 5:15 PM

R67 "Everyone is crazy but five us! It's them not us!"

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2015 5:15 PM

Are they trying to imply that she has/had an improper relationship with Blumenthal? Is it me or is the level of contempt, abuse, accusatory tone, faux outrage, and a penchant for shouting the questions at Goody Clinton like a preacher exorcising a demon, commensurate with the lack of attractiveness of the Salem Witch Hunters?

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2015 5:15 PM

They hate Hillary with a passion like our resident Freeper here.

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2015 5:16 PM

Hillary is laughing at Gowdy now.

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2015 5:16 PM

This all goes back to Hillary's shitty cookie recipe. That bitch.

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2015 5:17 PM

Yes, Gowdy, let's see ALL the transcripts

by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2015 5:18 PM

So "Hillbots" HATE Hillary? Yes?

by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2015 5:19 PM

I thought her cookie recipe was divine, R75. Needed more sherry though.

by Anonymousreply 78October 22, 2015 5:21 PM

Some of things that have bothered me about Benghazi:

1) President Obama gong on THE DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW to 'explain' the attacks at Benghazi and laying blame on a video that was never even seen over there. As it turned out, this was NOT the case. Haven't really heard from him since on this have we ?

2) Hillary has said repeatedly that the outcome of Benghazi lies at her feet. What has been her consequence ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2015 5:21 PM

Go Elijah Cummings!

by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2015 5:21 PM

R77 I would never knowingly hang around with such a miserable person, so I don't know her well enough to hate her. as an american, I want her to answer the questions honestly and without arrogance. We have a right to know.

by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2015 5:22 PM

R79 As you can see on even this thread, some people really don't care about The Truth. They really don't.

by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2015 5:23 PM

R79 EVERY congressional and private investigation has concluded with the video being a big part of this.

Denie it all you want, but it's the video.

by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2015 5:24 PM

[quote]President Obama gong on THE DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW to 'explain' the attacks at Benghazi and laying blame on a video that was never even seen over there.

Yes it was. Read the report, moron.

by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2015 5:24 PM

[quote]As you can see on even this thread, some people really don't care about The Truth.

"The Truth." MARY!

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2015 5:25 PM

Someone needs to out Gowdy on everything he does in his life. People like him have tons of skeletons piled up somewhere. .

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2015 5:26 PM

Republicans are the reason the attack happened to begin with. They wouldn't put more security in to spite Obama. Hillary won't go there for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2015 5:26 PM

[quote]hillbot is pathetic.

That's Madame President Hillbot to you, Bitch.

[quote]She admitted she performed public business on her private email account against department regulation.

The Chinese hacked thousand of government computers. Just this week the head of the FBI was hacked and private info leaked. Hilary Clinton's server was not hacked, EVER.

Mic dropped.

by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2015 5:26 PM

Would love to know what Gowdy did while a member Kappa Omega Tau.

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2015 5:29 PM

r88, hillbot = Hillary hater.

by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2015 5:30 PM

R87 Nice try. Anyplace an Ambassador resides is considered protected as homeland under funding and that funding can be prioritized due to emergency need in the protection of US citizens. This was never, ever a Congressional funding issue nor could it ever be. Hillary chose to drag her feet on providing what they asked for.

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2015 5:30 PM

I'm sorry to say but Hillary lied to the American people and to the families of the 4 heroes. She doesn't deserve to be a leader and she ought to confess and wash her mouth with muriatic acid.

by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2015 5:30 PM

r92 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 22, 2015 5:33 PM

Fool at r42 Colin Powell stated when this lynch mob started organizing that he too used his private server for unclassified gov correspondence sensing rightly that this is an unfair attack on the Secretary. Nobody's gone after him. And he's gone pretty quiet on the issue since, more than likely after a little visit from powerful Refugs.

This is pathos. I've worked nearly 20 years in the United Nations system and guess what? Shit happens - particularly in shithole parts of the world. Benghazi was nothing compared to 9/11 which occurred on USA soil. Why don't these assholes look into that massive fail? What about the extraordinary fuck up going into Iraq a second time based on false information re nukes?

And, yes, Secretary Clinton aptly summed up this entire affair when she responded to one of the R cunts 'sorry if it (the truth) doesn't fit in your narrative.'

by Anonymousreply 94October 22, 2015 5:33 PM

Fuck Sheila Jackson-Lee - that bitch is an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 95October 22, 2015 5:33 PM

OK, some of the comments on here are backing up my belief that a lot of the supposed Bernie Sanders supporters are freepers just trying to make him the Dem candidate because he'd be easy as shit for the Repugs to beat.

by Anonymousreply 96October 22, 2015 5:33 PM

But what about Dylan's TRUTH!!!!

by Anonymousreply 97October 22, 2015 5:34 PM

R83

BULLSHIT. (And) were it the case that a made for YouTube video could incite them to murder then we're dealing with people crazier than crazy.

by Anonymousreply 99October 22, 2015 5:35 PM

I love how they question her about lack of security at the embassy.....she could easily shut the whole thing down by stating, "because you idiots chose to play partisan games by cutting the funding and forcing my hand against the nations best interest ". Shes pulling an Obama....giving these troglodytes more respect than they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 100October 22, 2015 5:35 PM

R96, go fuck yourself, cunt. Yeah, all the hippies attending Sanders' rallies are Republicans...LOL! Take the tin foil hat off, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 101October 22, 2015 5:37 PM

R100, she's NOT Obama. Far from it. He's a Democrat, for one thing.

by Anonymousreply 102October 22, 2015 5:38 PM

R100, I don't understand why Dems haven't pointed that out time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 103October 22, 2015 5:38 PM

She is a cunt and her detractors are a bunch of cunts. We need someone in the White House that is not such a goddamn liar. That includes Hill and her old buddy Trump. Both of them are liars to the nth degree and people are eating up their bullshit to no end.

Bush Jr ,Colin Powell, Rice and the rest of War Inc should have been brought up on war crimes charges. They are bunch of bullshiters.

The pro-Sanders contingent is not pro Rethug. What Rethug can beat him? All of them save Jeb is anti-Mexican. All of them represent War Inc and Trump comes across as being anti-Women. Anti-Women and anti-Hispanic(mostly Mexican) means the Dem(no matter who is chosen has the edge).

by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2015 5:39 PM

r99.....they dont need a video to incite them to murder....and everyone knows that they are crazier than crazy.

by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2015 5:39 PM

Once Hillary has the nomination, hillbot will be banned from DL.

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2015 5:40 PM

God, to go through this shit again. Didn't we have to tolerate enough of the pro-Hil lunacy during her run for the nomination last time? Honestly, the Hil people are completely nuts.

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2015 5:41 PM

Nice try, hillbot/r107.

by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2015 5:42 PM

One of the first things I heard when this thing first came up was that Colin Powell did it too. She (not her personally, but her aides and campaign reps) should be constantly reminding the public of that little factoid.

Huma looks pretty today.

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2015 5:42 PM

She is handling this fine, not difficult for her. It is embarrassing for GOP, the party will be more humiliated after this. Her opening statement was excellent.

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2015 5:42 PM

R92 To hear her obedient sycophants, you'd think we were deciding whether or not to send her to The Guillotine. It's outrageous.

Ambassador Stevens asked for help 20 times. 20 times in emails. Hillary said one thing to The American People about a video, then sent an email 27 minutes later to family, calling it a terrorist attack. She is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2015 5:43 PM

I didn't realize this was going to go on for 10 hours.

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2015 5:44 PM

R100 You do not understand how funding works.

by Anonymousreply 114October 22, 2015 5:45 PM

r113....its called beating a dead horse....something republicans excel at.

by Anonymousreply 115October 22, 2015 5:45 PM

This is Fox News' "great" moment in a very bad political situation for reps. It is now or never for them to attack Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2015 5:45 PM

R111, they don't care. They support her despite the fact that she's a warmonger. DL has a lot of conservative Democrats on it. She'll be good for people in their tax bracket. That's all they care about.

by Anonymousreply 117October 22, 2015 5:45 PM

Poor Freeper/r112.

by Anonymousreply 118October 22, 2015 5:47 PM

R116 Oh, was "Fox News" in charge of sending assistance to Ambassador Stevens? Who knew!

by Anonymousreply 119October 22, 2015 5:47 PM

r104 is fisting herself furiously as she types.

by Anonymousreply 120October 22, 2015 5:49 PM

I'm going to have to turn off MSNBC because skeevy Brian Williams is anchoring...and he is tolerating the presence of that bitch that just got bumped off THE VIEW....

by Anonymousreply 121October 22, 2015 5:49 PM

lol.

by Anonymousreply 122October 22, 2015 5:50 PM

Two things Bernie Sanders' fan club hates most: blacks and Hillary Clinton

by Anonymousreply 123October 22, 2015 5:51 PM

I'm a Republican. I don't vote Democrat. I would proudly vote for her, anytime.

by Anonymousreply 124October 22, 2015 5:55 PM

Of course, hindsight is 20/20 and most Americans think of Marines when the subject of Embassy security comes up, but most don't realize that the State Department has its own police force, complete with SWAT teams, that may have been of use in Bengazi and were already fully funded. I know she sent some guards, but I am not sure why she didn't make more use of them. It is her force to deploy -- I don't think she needs to ask anyone.

by Anonymousreply 125October 22, 2015 5:56 PM

Patricia Smith yells Hillary is lying!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 22, 2015 5:56 PM

Patricia Smith looks like one dried up cunt.

by Anonymousreply 127October 22, 2015 5:57 PM

Patricia, have some dignity.

by Anonymousreply 128October 22, 2015 5:58 PM

r129 is trying to get this thread shut down. Don't take the bait.

by Anonymousreply 130October 22, 2015 5:59 PM

The things that Republicans don't get is that only Republicans think Benghazi and her emails are an issue. They don't realize that their endless partisan attacks on Hillary are slowly turning people against them.

by Anonymousreply 131October 22, 2015 5:59 PM

On MSNBC right now rachel maddow is handing nicolle wallace her fat ass!

by Anonymousreply 132October 22, 2015 5:59 PM

Slowly? They're already against them, r131.

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2015 6:00 PM

Nicole isn't fat though.

by Anonymousreply 134October 22, 2015 6:01 PM

Can some con actually give me one specific lie Hillary has said?

Just one is all I need

by Anonymousreply 135October 22, 2015 6:04 PM

R125 Benghazi is in the middle of absolutely nowhere and Stevens was warned numerous times NOT to go because the Department' security would not be able to reach him.

by Anonymousreply 136October 22, 2015 6:06 PM

her ass is, r134.

by Anonymousreply 137October 22, 2015 6:08 PM

Go fuck yourself, r123. With a crooked, nail studded cross.

by Anonymousreply 138October 22, 2015 6:20 PM

I know if I was a Libyan, during the NATO led attacks, and the rebellion, I would have been watching YouTube. I would have no food, no water, no sanitation, no fucking electricity, yet in the middle of the bombs dropping I would be watching YouTube. Then I know I would help track down the ambassador and help kill him.

by Anonymousreply 139October 22, 2015 6:26 PM

And with voting NOT to release all the Blumenthal emails, the GOP just made themselves into one big joke.

by Anonymousreply 140October 22, 2015 6:26 PM

[quote]And with voting NOT to release all the Blumenthal emails, the GOP just made themselves into one big joke.

Exactly. But they voted not to release the transcripts of his testimony, not the emails. If the testimony was released, it would no doubt prove that this is all just a witch hunt.

by Anonymousreply 141October 22, 2015 6:29 PM

If this is a witch hunt, she should be burned at the stake.

by Anonymousreply 142October 22, 2015 6:39 PM

Republicans on this committee (and on this forum) are complaining that she is a liar?

Republicans?

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 143October 22, 2015 6:42 PM

Good one, r142. Bet they loved it over at Freek Republic.

by Anonymousreply 144October 22, 2015 6:42 PM

Are Republicans just stupid or are they crazy? I can never figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 145October 22, 2015 6:45 PM

[italic]Why did the Republicans vote [bold]against[/bold] releasing the transcript of the Blumenthal testimony? What are they trying to hide?[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 146October 22, 2015 6:45 PM

Oh and I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 147October 22, 2015 6:51 PM

Gowdy is a bi polar mental case with crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 148October 22, 2015 6:54 PM

Doesn't Susan Brooks have the kind of face and smug attitude that warrants a vicious slapping?

by Anonymousreply 149October 22, 2015 6:55 PM

This hearing is just political theater, nothing more. It is meant to take obfuscate the real issues so the politicians can continue to operate an oligarchy.

by Anonymousreply 150October 22, 2015 6:55 PM

Seriously, someone NEEDS to find some dirt on Gowdy. He NEEDS to be publicly shamed into submission.

by Anonymousreply 151October 22, 2015 6:57 PM

HAHAHA Trey Gowdy is such a dweeb!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 22, 2015 6:59 PM

Gowdy looks like a 50 year old Draco Malfoy.

by Anonymousreply 153October 22, 2015 7:04 PM

[quote]Ambassador Stevens asked for help 20 times. 20 times in emails.

So why isn't the Security Department there? They were the ones in charge and could help.

by Anonymousreply 154October 22, 2015 7:06 PM

With none of the charm, r153;)

by Anonymousreply 155October 22, 2015 7:07 PM

"Mr. Chairman if you don't have any friends who say unkind things privately, I congratulate you."

by Anonymousreply 156October 22, 2015 7:07 PM

Westmoreland is a fat, ugly troll.

by Anonymousreply 157October 22, 2015 7:17 PM

EVERY Repub on this committee needs to be thrown out in their next election.

by Anonymousreply 158October 22, 2015 7:18 PM

They won't be. Their districts are all gerrymandered.

by Anonymousreply 159October 22, 2015 7:20 PM

Pompeo, Gowdy and Westmoreland must be fanbois of A Few Good Men. "I WANT THE TRUTH!"

by Anonymousreply 160October 22, 2015 7:21 PM

[quote]As Hillary has already freely admitted, she doesn't follow those rules. Really. She doesn't follow the same regulations, chain of command and respect for The President's wishes on who she hires. We know this. She hasn't hidden it.

Lying freeper cunt fuck.

by Anonymousreply 161October 22, 2015 7:35 PM

Carnival barking is something the Republicans have made into an art form, and it is something Democrats can learn from. It is too bad Dem elected officials did not use their bully pulpits to try and get Bush, Cheney, and Condi to testify during federal hearings about 9-11 and the Iraq War. Those were far more scandalous than Benghazi. One can only imagine what the Republicans would do if 9-11 happened during the Clinton or Obama administration. They would certainly be calling for resignation, and most likely they would have obliged. Every Democrat was shamed for making a national tragedy partisan if they were critical of Bush at that time.

by Anonymousreply 163October 22, 2015 7:42 PM

R162 Have you listened to those idiotic questions reps are asking from her?

by Anonymousreply 164October 22, 2015 7:44 PM

I'm not particularly fond of Hillary, but these Republicans are complete buffoons.

by Anonymousreply 165October 22, 2015 7:45 PM

[bold][italic]Benghazi!!!![/bold][/italic]

by Anonymousreply 166October 22, 2015 7:47 PM

Just turned the TV on. Who is the hysterical little prick screaming at her now?

by Anonymousreply 167October 22, 2015 7:49 PM

I tried watching it, but it was all just a bunch of shit. Shame on the Republicans and shame on our Republic!

by Anonymousreply 168October 22, 2015 7:51 PM

R167: It was Peter Roskam. He's an embarrassing little troll. No doubt he has tinymeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 22, 2015 7:52 PM

I am watching "Ancient Aliens" instead. I only go for highbrow entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 170October 22, 2015 7:52 PM

Roskum's a fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 171October 22, 2015 7:57 PM

Roskum gave Netanyahu one of his wife's paintings before Netanyahu's address to Congress. It's hideous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 22, 2015 8:00 PM

[quote]Who is the hysterical little prick screaming at her now?

Take your pick of any Republican.

by Anonymousreply 173October 22, 2015 8:01 PM

You are aware R163 that 60 Embassy personnel were killed in attacks (in total) during the Bush administration, and that the Repub Congress CUT funding for protection to American Embassies. The whole thing is beyond ridiculous. It is a political stunt.

by Anonymousreply 174October 22, 2015 8:09 PM

I love Steve Kornacki. I just wanted to throw that out there. I wonder what Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Kornacki, Andrea Mitchell, and Chris Hayes think about working with Brian Williams? Mathews kissed his ring AND his ass so no surprise there. Kornacki is on Kate Snow's show everyday, and he seems happy to be, but when he and the rest of them are on a panel and Williams is moderating they all look slightly embarrassed. Particularly Maddow. Lawrence looks at him like "who's cock did you suck to get this job?" I like Snow. BW, not so much. No matter what he is saying it all sounds like bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 175October 22, 2015 8:25 PM

[quote]when he and the rest of them are on a panel and Williams is moderating they all look slightly embarrassed.

They should be. It's absurd that he still has a job in television news. It's also ridiculous that Andrea Mithcell reports on the economy when her husband helped wreck it, but that's what passes for journalism these days.

by Anonymousreply 176October 22, 2015 8:31 PM

Trey Gowdy is awf'lly dowdy.

by Anonymousreply 177October 22, 2015 8:32 PM

Trey does not wipe well

by Anonymousreply 178October 22, 2015 8:36 PM

Trey Gowdy - the new face of the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 179October 22, 2015 8:40 PM

Hillary is being yelled at for wanting to promote her career? Why? Is that guy who's yelling at her not a politician? Do you mean to tell me we are supposed to believe that politician thinks promoting your career is a kind of evil? He's never promoted his own career, ever?

Who doesn't do that, politician or not?

by Anonymousreply 180October 22, 2015 8:42 PM

These republican idiots are only using this to pander to their constituents because they know they wouldnt get the media coverage any other way.

by Anonymousreply 181October 22, 2015 8:43 PM

So far Hillary seems to be doing okay. So what is the Republican reaction to this? "The Republicans berating Hillary for having Sydney Blumenthal as a friend are geniuses! That will show everybody how horrible she is"?

That's all you got? Really? Welcome President Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 182October 22, 2015 8:53 PM

So how many days do Hillary have to do this for?

by Anonymousreply 183October 22, 2015 9:00 PM

God the Republicans are such idiots.

They still can't get over a Black President. Now they are going to get a Female President. After Hillary we need to get a Gay President - that ought to kill them completely.

by Anonymousreply 184October 22, 2015 9:01 PM

Why is Trey Gowdy's head pointed?

by Anonymousreply 185October 22, 2015 9:04 PM

Have they mentioned the billing system at the Rose Law firm yet? I can't wait for [italic]"The Return of The Starr Chamber!" [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 186October 22, 2015 9:07 PM

R184, just wait until there's an actual Muslim President. You won't be able to walk down the street from all the Republican brains splattered everywhere from their heads exploding of their own accord.

Maybe that will be the end of the Republican party at last.

by Anonymousreply 187October 22, 2015 9:09 PM

Halloween creature triple feature - Dick Chaney justifies his existence and explains why the non-existent weapons of mass destruction linked Saddam to Osama bin Laden; followed by the never ending Ken Starr investigation into who broke wind in the Senatorial elevator on 6/13/1997; with a bonus feature - The Starr Chamber, Part Deux! Darrell Isa calls Madam President a cereal murderer! Oh, only Captain Crunch can save us now!

by Anonymousreply 188October 22, 2015 9:20 PM

Jennifer Tilly needs to play Mrs. Roby in the made for Tv Film "No!" -the Hillary Clinton story.

by Anonymousreply 189October 22, 2015 9:21 PM

Westmoreland is starting to sound like Yosemite Sam. He just said "secetary". Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.....

by Anonymousreply 190October 22, 2015 9:37 PM

Shhh. Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting Demokwats.

by Anonymousreply 191October 22, 2015 9:39 PM

Adam Smith is a nice looking older guy. I bet he is nice to hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 192October 22, 2015 9:49 PM

Poor little Jim Jordan is trying to attack on Hillary and actually thinks he can make it work. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 193October 22, 2015 9:56 PM

Seeing these people in action, as individuals, it's no wonder that Congress is such a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 194October 22, 2015 9:58 PM

She has my begrudging admiration. I'm exhausted just listening to these bozos. As the day drags on she just looks better and better. Her Tormentors, not so much. Roskam looks green. Maybe he will choke on his own bile and do us all a favor. Never has a name so suited it's owner.

by Anonymousreply 195October 22, 2015 10:03 PM

All the Republicans are intellectual lightweights and have tinymeat between their ears. Why are they all so stupid? Carson=stupid. Gowdy=stupid. Boehner=stupid. Ryan=stupid.

STOOOOOO0-PID.

by Anonymousreply 196October 22, 2015 10:07 PM

Does she have to continue this tomorrow too?

by Anonymousreply 197October 22, 2015 10:08 PM

This is fucking hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 22, 2015 10:13 PM

It's solidified my support for Hillary. I was on the fence between Hillary and Bernie, but she is one tough cookie and I'm leaning towards voting for her now. I'm as impressed with her as I am disgusted by the Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 199October 22, 2015 10:16 PM

R145, it is possible to be both stupid and crazy; hence, we have watched the Republicans be both for a long time now.

by Anonymousreply 200October 22, 2015 10:22 PM

These nasty Republicunts are shameless. They simply can't help themselves! Criminals.

by Anonymousreply 201October 22, 2015 11:06 PM

This Roby woman is ridiculous.......I am not a huge Hillary fan but this last round of questions is like a filibuster....

by Anonymousreply 202October 22, 2015 11:27 PM

This Republican female Congressperson cunt from Alabama is attempting to paint Hillary as neglectful by not personally TALKING TO EACH AND EVERY BENGHAZI SURVIVOR ON THE PHONE THAT DAY to "personally check on their well-being"!

She is obviously a retard and is a nasty cooze. People who vote Republican EVER hate America!

by Anonymousreply 203October 22, 2015 11:29 PM

FYI : IN 1983 The United States Embassy was bombed in Beirut Lebanon. Seventeen Americans were among the more than 60 people who were killed in April, 1983. In October 23rd, tomorrow will be the anniversary, a truck bomb exploded at the U.S. marine baracks in Beirut, and killed 242 United States marines and more than 50 French troops who were billetted there. On October 27, 1983 President Reagan ordered the invasion of Grenada, a Carribbean island nation which was experiencing a civil war. The perpetrators of the Beirut attacks was Islamic Jihad. No overt retaliatory action was taken against the terrorists in Beirut.

So if you add the number or Attacks cited above by another poster that occured on President 43's watch, with this, I'd say the Republicans are not real great at security.

by Anonymousreply 204October 22, 2015 11:33 PM

Hillary is using Duckworth's time to rebut the last Republican's screams about how nobody listened to the people at Benghazi or helped them in any way. Apparently a lot was done to reinforce their facility.

She just reeled off a bunch of stuff that was done. She sounds very well prepped.

by Anonymousreply 205October 22, 2015 11:38 PM

'Trey' such a big masculine man. What a pretentious motherfucker. He can't hold a candle to HRC.

by Anonymousreply 206October 22, 2015 11:46 PM

This Republicans will never let this end doing nothing more than showing how fucked up they are. Truly vile and disgusting people.

by Anonymousreply 207October 22, 2015 11:49 PM

Won't someone draw a mole on Hillary's forehead so the clueless Wytch Hunters can find the Devil's mark on her and we can proceed to the Potomac to see if she floats? It's the only way she's going to get away from these bullshitting bullies. Westmoreland doesn't let her answer his questions. They really do love the sound of their own droning. SHUT UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 208October 22, 2015 11:59 PM

He called Cheryl Mills her "cheese of staff". If ever anyone deserved to be waterboarded if only to get him to SHUT UP!!!!

by Anonymousreply 209October 23, 2015 12:03 AM

I want to see what her poll numbers are tomorrow. I bet they go up.

by Anonymousreply 210October 23, 2015 12:15 AM

I am sick of all politicians and no fan of political "dynasties" - therefore I've not decided on who to vote for, for President; registered 'independent' - no fan of the fanatical left or right; probably won't consider any Republican ever unless they can prove they're on the side of the people, all people including women, and show some type of intellectual function of which they seem incapable currently.

Many of my lifelong Democrat and feminist friends have assumed I would vote for Hillary automatically. Hell no. But watching the debate, and watching this hearing, may have swayed my vote entirely. Her performance is absolutely stellar, Presidential even. The gal is a winner.

Do the Republicans know how their party appears? Are they aware of how disgraceful their behavior has been in this hearing?

I love Adam Smith too. I hope he moves in next door. I'd bring him the fanciest dish I know how to make. Gowdy & Co? They'd get dump cake.

by Anonymousreply 211October 23, 2015 12:38 AM

My favorite part was when some bitch asked her if when she went home the night of the attack if she went home alone. Hilary burst out laughing and so did I.

by Anonymousreply 212October 23, 2015 12:41 AM

Don't these people ever pee?

by Anonymousreply 213October 23, 2015 12:42 AM

[quote]She sounds very well prepped.

NEVER confuse her for a fool. She's the smartest person in that room.

by Anonymousreply 214October 23, 2015 12:42 AM

Trey Gowdy is one sweaty bitch. Can anyone believe this farce?

by Anonymousreply 215October 23, 2015 12:43 AM

I've been watching some clips. I'm not gonna lie. I was nervous she wouldn't come across well. She was cool as a cucumber throughout, unflappable. The Republicans tended to drone on in their line of questioning. By demeanor alone, Hillary wins this one.

by Anonymousreply 216October 23, 2015 12:46 AM

If anyone is qualified to be the first female President, it is Hillary. Nobody messes with her!

by Anonymousreply 217October 23, 2015 12:48 AM

Wow, the thugs are really getting into bizarro land now.

by Anonymousreply 218October 23, 2015 12:49 AM

Some of their nitpicking comes off as childish and petty.

by Anonymousreply 219October 23, 2015 12:51 AM

Has any other politician had their feet put through the fire the way Ms. Clinton's has time and time again? I really wonder does she ever get completely fed up and sick & tired of it all.

by Anonymousreply 220October 23, 2015 12:53 AM

What kind of drugs is Trey Gowdy on? He's very sweaty and agitated. Meanwhile, Hillary is as cool as a cucumber.

by Anonymousreply 221October 23, 2015 12:54 AM

The end is in sight. Gowdy asking last fetus-faced question. About the damn emails!!

by Anonymousreply 222October 23, 2015 12:58 AM

Finally. The Republicans have nothing.

Except they looked like bullies.

by Anonymousreply 223October 23, 2015 1:03 AM

They are a sick, vicious bunch, and anyone who considers not voting, or voting for the GOP for any public office is a fool. We need to run these bastards out of office. They offer us nothing. I am ashamed to know they even hold a seat in the United States Congress. They are vicious and cowardly and ignorant. They do nothing but posture they are negative, destructive, and devisive. I hate them all. I was bullied and I recognize bullying when I see it. Those rotten fuckers. Just because Hillary is handling it and being strong doesn't mean it isn't taking a toll on her.

by Anonymousreply 224October 23, 2015 1:03 AM

She smashed them. If her poll numbers don't go through the roof, no one's paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 225October 23, 2015 1:04 AM

11 hours - that kind of stamina in the face of absolute absurdity is presidential.

And the only new thing we learned is that Trey Gowdy is a sweaty weasel.

by Anonymousreply 226October 23, 2015 1:05 AM

Hillary needs a warm hug and a stiff drink. One last classy move was to shake hands with The Grand Inquisitor who hightailed it out of there. Well done, Madam Secretary. Cummings was magnificent. We need more people like him government. We ARE better than this.

by Anonymousreply 227October 23, 2015 1:18 AM

Because Trey does not wipe well, he was getting very sweaty and uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 228October 23, 2015 1:22 AM

After watching most of the proceedings today, I have to agree with many posters here: Hillary Clinton was virtually flawless in her 'performance' before the committee.

I just turned the t.v. and it is almost 10:00 pm where I am and they are STILL going at it.

I don't know if any of the posters caught this (or there may be comments in the next few minutes/hours) but I there was a high-ranking Democratic Congressman (maybe co- chair?) who just gave Hillary a very sincere and heartfelt apology for bringing her before this Committee "as part of a Republican plan to discredit her presidential campaign."

He was in admiration for her stamina, for providing responses as required and the most vociferous character of them all, the Chair of the Committee (sorry I'm bad with names), said he's prosecuted a lot of trials in his life and he said "I still can't come up with a core theory." In other words, no validation found to mount and stick Hillary with any unlawful action or abdication of her responsibilities on the night of the embassy attack.

Hillary relaxed and smiled and responded (almost tearfully but holding back) that "we have to stop these partisan attacks and work together." The Co-chair, in his apology to Hillary, said something to the effect that it shameful that U.S. taxpayers dollars have been wasted on this committee and he said he was not proud of this and then he said: "We're better than that."

At that moment, unless you had a heart of steel, you could feel a shift in the energy in the room.

"We are better than that." I could sense Hillary being affected by those simple but heartfelt conciliatory and apologetic words to her in front of all the Republicans, Democrats, legislators, etc. Hillary was grilled to within an of her life in fact, another congressman said she's the first person to have undergone such an extensive interrogation in his years in Congress.

Unless I missed something big, I think tomorrow her poll numbers will skyrocket, and even the most rabid opponents (I was kind of one) will have to hand it to her.

I think Hillary Clinton deserves to be President. How she managed to withstand horrible, brutal, denigrating questioning for hours on end and retain an inner peace and quiet calm spoke volumes.

I hope she has a restful sleep tonight.

by Anonymousreply 229October 23, 2015 1:29 AM

Trey Gowdy is a sad and petty person; an embarrassment to the Congress, which has a fairly low bar.

by Anonymousreply 230October 23, 2015 1:31 AM

Hillary showed great stamina. Gowdy and his co-turds were badgering for 11 hours.. This was a grand example of why Congress is held is disdain.

by Anonymousreply 231October 23, 2015 1:33 AM

I've always been a bit ambivalent about Hillary. But after the marathon today and the debate last week, I'm an enthusiastic supporter.

by Anonymousreply 232October 23, 2015 1:35 AM

You'll recall that Gowdy is only chairman because Darrell Issa did such a brutal and fruitless investigation previously. He made an ass of himself and got nowhere. There is hope that the Republucans will so overreach that not only will Hillary win the election, but will be empowered, just like Bill's impeachment actually empowered him.

by Anonymousreply 233October 23, 2015 1:41 AM

The GOP Wouldn't Spend a Dime to Fix Roads and Bridges... Yet, a $4.5 Million Political Witch Hunt is Just Dandy!

by Anonymousreply 234October 23, 2015 1:43 AM

ONG, she's choking! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! Where's the Secret Service! Help! Help!

by Anonymousreply 235October 23, 2015 1:49 AM

Republicans on the Benghazi committee have done more to make HRC look presidential than any Democrat could!

I have newfound respect for Hillary after seeing her professionalism amongst the unreasonably adversarial republicans. They were so transparent in that they have nothing on her. This has been nothing but than an extraction of taxpayer dollars to make a political hit on her.

by Anonymousreply 236October 23, 2015 1:52 AM

ONG = OMG. I was so rattled!

$4.8 M plus $14.8m plus other federal agencies - at least a total of $20 million plus the investigations by the 7 previous committees, Lord, how much are they paying these people? He called it a "Conservative'" estimate. I wonder how those Republicans like them Apples.

by Anonymousreply 237October 23, 2015 1:53 AM

Which one or how many of these Republican clowns will at some point be investigated, face possible criminal charges and leave office in disgrace?

[quote] The GOP Wouldn't Spend a Dime to Fix Roads and Bridges... Yet, a $4.5 Million Political Witch Hunt is Just Dandy!

They are the party of fiscal responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 238October 23, 2015 1:55 AM

She's a tough cookie. She's sticking-up for Admiral Mullen.

"I don't care what you all think about me, but I'm not going to sit hear and let you besmirch the reputation of a great American". She managed to say after 11 hours of grilling, she's got guts.

by Anonymousreply 239October 23, 2015 2:00 AM

This committee lasted longer than the Watergate hearings, the Pearl Harbor hearings and the Kennedy assassination hearings. This long ago stopped being about the 4 men who died in Benghazi...

by Anonymousreply 240October 23, 2015 2:04 AM

She's got big brass balls, you can say that for her.

I feel better now about her being the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 241October 23, 2015 2:11 AM

yes, Hillary Clinton just did 3 or 4 Presidential Debates in a row, with no breaks. and won em all.

by Anonymousreply 242October 23, 2015 2:18 AM

I thought today's debacle provided an unparalleled opportunity to assess Clinton's timbre, and for me she was impressive. She remained focused, composed, resolute and responsive.

I was not a supporter before the hearing. I am now.

by Anonymousreply 243October 23, 2015 2:21 AM

Great job. She won and the Rethuglicans just handed her the keys to the White House. Did they really think they were going to break her? Apparently they really are that fucking stupid. They looked like clowns and buffoons and she looked like she was in control. For 11 freaking hours. Way to go Hillz.

by Anonymousreply 244October 23, 2015 2:24 AM

[quote] Has any other politician had their feet put through the fire the way Ms. Clinton's has time and time again? I really wonder does she ever get completely fed up and sick & tired of it all.

Some people are motivated by such things. It inspires them to keep fighting and do greater things.

by Anonymousreply 245October 23, 2015 2:27 AM

Someone tweet what R240 said. I don't have Twitter. Great talking point. I hope the Democrats pick it up if they haven't already. She should bring it up herself in of the debates before the election.

by Anonymousreply 246October 23, 2015 2:33 AM

Look who's got a big smile on his face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 23, 2015 2:35 AM

Trey is kind of hot. I'd like to wipe his sweat.

by Anonymousreply 248October 23, 2015 2:39 AM

[quote] . I don't have Twitter.

What does that mean? Everyone can search Twitter and read it.

Unless you mean you have no computer & internet access.

by Anonymousreply 249October 23, 2015 2:44 AM

Couldn't someone on his staff have handed Rep. Gowdy (R-Fairyland) a powder puff?? Gurl was shining - and I don't mean intellect!

by Anonymousreply 250October 23, 2015 2:45 AM

I wasn't sure who I'd vote for, but I'm more likely to vote for Hillary after seeing how the GOP Benghazi baboons operate.

by Anonymousreply 251October 23, 2015 2:47 AM

R249, it likely just means the poster doesn't have a Twitter account to post.

by Anonymousreply 252October 23, 2015 2:47 AM

The GOP spent taxpayer money on air time to prove that they are not fit to lead this country!

by Anonymousreply 253October 23, 2015 2:52 AM

[quote]They are a sick, vicious bunch, and anyone who considers not voting, or voting for the GOP for any public office is a fool.

But, but, but Trump is building the wall. I want to see the big wall!

by Anonymousreply 254October 23, 2015 2:56 AM

The Congressional Republicans just handed Secy. Clinton an 11-hour campaign commercial. And she handled it brilliantly: with poise, restraint and respect. Presidential!

by Anonymousreply 255October 23, 2015 2:58 AM

"Don't fuck with me, fellas! This isn't my first time at the rodeo."

by Anonymousreply 256October 23, 2015 3:02 AM

"Take off that dress and come have a drink." -Ms Hillary to Huma

by Anonymousreply 257October 23, 2015 3:04 AM

Boy, the Pubbies blew it today. Never been a big Hillary fan, but she outclassed them all.

by Anonymousreply 258October 23, 2015 3:08 AM

There was a big white (Republican) elephant in that hearing room and my memory was a whole lot better.

by Anonymousreply 259October 23, 2015 3:25 AM

R255, you are absolutely correct. This was really unfortunate, but Hillary is usually the smartest person in the room and she's got grit. She will have no problem going head to head with foreign leaders or republicans. I think a lot of undecided voters may have been convinced to go with her today.

by Anonymousreply 260October 23, 2015 3:27 AM

I deserve a donation for this, boys!

by Anonymousreply 261October 23, 2015 3:29 AM

She was absolutely fucking amazing. Madam President. I just sent her $200.

by Anonymousreply 262October 23, 2015 3:29 AM

Twitter seems to be on Hillary's side, although some Republicans making their usual attack-dog remarks. My favorite was a skeleton collapsed over a computer, with the caption, "I'll go when the #Benghazihearings are over."

The headline on Huffpo is a gif of Hillary brushing off her shoulder. It looks like one of those Harry Potter newspaper front pages, including the alliterative headline: "Benghazi Bust."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 23, 2015 3:34 AM

Can't wait until she gets to wipe the floor with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 264October 23, 2015 3:37 AM

This is exactly what that Roby comment sounded like: an old hen wanted to know the gossip about who Hillary slept with. Then she had the nerve to be outraged when people laughed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265October 23, 2015 3:37 AM

Well Jeb Bush insists that she has still "not taken responsibility for the deaths of four brave Americans." Obviously completely unaware, that, unlike his own brother, Hillary said SEVERAL TIMES today that she takes full repsonsibility, and she also said it SEVERAL TIMES, at all the other Benghazi hearings. Apparently Jebby has no idea WTF is going on. But hey, remember the rubble? Apparently Bush43 is not responsible for 9/11. It was the terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 266October 23, 2015 3:37 AM

Just wait. They'll regroup. By tomorrow the GOP talking points will be operative, and they will be in full damage control mode attacking Hillary like crazy. Abd the filthy news media will cover it like it's a horse race and take the low road reporting every scurrilous lie. You see, the GOP clown car is getting boring, so they will now refocus. If they had any balls the media would start investigating Bush and really covering what he proposes. Jeb is a lot more dangerous than any of the others because he looks rational. He isn't.

by Anonymousreply 267October 23, 2015 3:40 AM

I did a twitter search for Trey Gowdy. Most were slamming him and supporting Hillary -- and then you would come across a tea party tweet and ti was like they were on a different planet. They really are in their Fox bubble. It reminded me a little of the election and they could not believe the world was not as Fox & Friends painted it. Nothing new -- but James Woods is crazy - and a little hateful and bitter..

I checked out Trump's feed to see if he said anything. Every tweet is about how great he is and how good ratings are on every show he appears. He will actually do a search so he can say -- my appearance gave you your best ratings since Jan. 2009. That is all he really cares about.

by Anonymousreply 268October 23, 2015 3:41 AM

Yep, Twitter is mostly on Hillary's side. It's a good arbiter of popular opinion.

by Anonymousreply 269October 23, 2015 3:47 AM

r265 That pic is classic. Thank you!!

by Anonymousreply 270October 23, 2015 3:48 AM

er muh gah, yasss Hillary Hunty, throwing shade!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 23, 2015 3:55 AM

Hillary broke those evil bitches' faces. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 272October 23, 2015 3:56 AM

This was the Daily Kos take on it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 23, 2015 4:03 AM

Just sent my donation to Hillary's campaign.

by Anonymousreply 274October 23, 2015 4:03 AM

Someone retweeted an article on twitter about how today's testimony can be used against her in the FBI investigation. I didn't read the article yet though.

by Anonymousreply 275October 23, 2015 4:08 AM

R268, I saw James Woods' tweets too. I knew he was conservative. But, damn, he's turned into a bitter old asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 276October 23, 2015 4:31 AM

Another SnoozeFest that reeks of desperation.

And Trump will prove to be his own worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 277October 23, 2015 4:39 AM

Now people are ridiculing the GOP for endlessly bringing up Syd Blumenthal. Some people are wondering if the comment about "were you alone all night?" was directed at Hillary, implying that Blumenthal and Hillary had a thing. I doubt it.

I remember him vaguely from the first Bill Clinton term. He worked in the White House in some capacity. He was known to have a very sharp tongue and be really catty. He was also very smart. He pings to me, or did then, but he's been married a long time. He eventually became so bitchy he couldn't get along with people, that he had to go. Hillary has always been really fond of him. He seems like a kind of old school Rahm Emmanuel in the charm department. He's the kind of guy that doesn't suffer fools gladly, or at all. He's very loyal to Hillary, the kind that will be loyal unto death once he likes somebody. He's kind of an attack dog type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278October 23, 2015 5:03 AM

The GOP Congressmen made absolute asses of themselves. When they criticised her about Libya all any sensible person could think was, "Isn't this the party that got us into Iraq? Based on lies dressed up as unsubstantiated 'intelligence'"? I mean, were these people serious? Talking about propaganda and scoring political points off the deaths of others? Most of us still remember 9/11 - we still have combat troops in Afghsnistan - do they not remember their own convention in 2004 in NYC? If politics isn't about taking credit, from the party and branch of political grandstanding, what are we to believe it is about for them? They don't do anything else.

They weren't fit to even be in the same room with her, with their asisnine, naive illustrations of how the role of SoS even works. Republicans - politicians - confounded by the range of contacts a statesmen has; what about Dick Cheney and fucking Halliburton?! I doubt Blumenthal's relationship to the Clinton's is anything on par with that. (Or the news I read this week that even Liz Cheney profited in the amount of 300M on Iraq. Thanks Dad!)

Republicans have always had an irrational hatred of the Clintons, clearly because the Clintons are better politicians than they are. The NYT news analysis says "A Hearing and A House As Divided As The Country Watching It" but I seriously doubt the country is divided EVENLY over it. The GOP shot their wad on their Hillary take down to please their ever shrinking base. But the demo that enjoys this is not a majority and is not on the rise. As in all things they are enslaved to a so-called base that represents the fringe not the centre of American political discourse. As I tweeted, "Gowdy needs to remember to tug the balls while he strokes the base," and that about sums up this hearing.

by Anonymousreply 279October 23, 2015 6:43 AM

[quote]I heard that she was up late preparing for this.

Why does she have to "prepare" to tell the truth?

by Anonymousreply 280October 23, 2015 6:52 AM

^^ OMG. There's a Tea Party fool amongst us.

by Anonymousreply 281October 23, 2015 7:02 AM

[quote]Why does she have to "prepare" to tell the truth?

Oh please. As if there's something untoward about preparing for ELEVEN HOURS OF TESTIMONY.

by Anonymousreply 282October 23, 2015 10:01 AM

R280, did you even listen to any of the proceedings at all? They were asking her whether each individual employee was still at the office when she went home, one day years ago, and at what time they went home, after she left the office. Can you even imagine somebody asking an inane question like that? Can you remember which of your coworkers left the office at what time on a specific day years ago?

They asked whether anybody was at her house all night. You would have to have total recall to have any idea what the answers were to some of these questions. Then they asked about the contents of emails without her having a copy or knowing which one they were talking about. They asked her why a ciuple of gossiping women that didn't work anywhere in contact with her thought she didn't know what she was doing, without even giving the names. She was supposed to seriously answer that.

Nobody could prepare me enough, ever. Hats off to her.

by Anonymousreply 283October 23, 2015 10:25 AM

My friend worked for Adam Smith, he is a righteous dude.

by Anonymousreply 284October 23, 2015 12:00 PM

Why are you laughing? I don’t know why that’s funny. … I don’t find it funny at all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 23, 2015 12:36 PM

She ate them alive just by showing up and being Hillary. Luv her.

by Anonymousreply 286October 23, 2015 1:01 PM

I have a friend whose taste runs to twenty-somethings despite the fact that he is in his late fifties but he thinks Hillary is a fine looking woman and he said would do her in a New York minute. It must have been flattering, and something of a surprise, when the old Biddy scold seemed more interested in who she spent the night with. That's usually what they want to know about Bill. I laughed right along with Hillary. That was the best moment of the entire Wytch Trial.

by Anonymousreply 287October 23, 2015 1:10 PM

The GOP looks foolish...and the majority of the media is stating the same thing...You would think by now that they would have a clue and stop beating this dead horse. Im embarrassed for them, but also happy because they are doing more damage to their brand...and they dont even care.

by Anonymousreply 288October 23, 2015 1:15 PM

Adam Smith is fucking hot. Any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 289October 23, 2015 1:17 PM

R287 Your friend is crazy. Hil was cute many years ago but she has become a fugly bulldyke. I remember thinking how pretty she was when she became first lady. The years have not been kind to her.

Everyone knows that Hil likes pussy. If she came as bisexual that would only benefit her. The old biddy was trying to out her because everyone in the DC world knew from the first Clinton Administration that Hil got more pussy than Bill did. There were whispers about her and Susan Thomases for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 290October 23, 2015 1:56 PM

I'd do Hill in a Benghazi minute!

by Anonymousreply 291October 23, 2015 2:03 PM

Ha! My friend is PARTICULARLY fond of women who are "fluid". That would just make her hotter in his eyes. Speaking of old Biddy scolds, YOU sound rather school marmy, r290. If you use the google you can find some WONDERFULLY imaginative uses for tubular fruit;)

by Anonymousreply 292October 23, 2015 2:19 PM

Hill used to look pretty close to Rebecca De Mornay, and she can still like pretty in her more flattering pics. She's an old woman, what do you expect, and this isn't a beauty contest anyway. Let her pick Martin if she needs to be balanced by a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 293October 23, 2015 2:29 PM

R292 You are seriously on the wrong track.You are completely clueless. When someones uses a term like "Hil got more pussy than Bill did" they are far from a school marm. Not to mention using the word,fugly.

Fluid?! LOL Your so-called friend must like chick with dicks or bull dykes then. Hil looks like she plays exclusively for the other team now. I would have fucked her back in the early 90s but now she seems to be interested more far more in Huma than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 294October 23, 2015 2:30 PM

I actually meant: far more into Huma. However she has been in Huma if all reports are to believed.

by Anonymousreply 295October 23, 2015 2:32 PM

And? Democrats and DL are anti-Lesbian now? Most of us simply don't care.

by Anonymousreply 296October 23, 2015 2:34 PM

Oh golly, freepers, she destroyed ole Ben Ghazi and his committee and now you 're resorting to 'she's a bull dyke'?

I realize you are all as depressed as shit, but your 'Hill is a bull dyke' inventions just don't play on the DL.

Better luck on Just Jared.

by Anonymousreply 297October 23, 2015 2:35 PM

Watching this display of Republican "investigation" and insinuation reminded me of the McCarthy witch hunts of the 50's. I have read about them but now I have an idea how they went. This is clearly the closest the GOP has come to the McCarthy era.

by Anonymousreply 298October 23, 2015 2:36 PM

Hillary looks like anybody's grandmother, if their grandmother ran Goldman, ok? It's not a bull-dyke look. It's the look of power. So few woman have it, you're not used to seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 299October 23, 2015 2:38 PM

Does anyone here remember when this place was FUN?

by Anonymousreply 300October 23, 2015 2:40 PM

The stock markets are roaring ahead again today, on top of yesterday's big gains. They must be happy with the hearings. The economy and stock market both usually do better under the Dems, so it's another indication that Hillary aced it. Money talks, it's saying "Well done, Hillary".

by Anonymousreply 301October 23, 2015 2:42 PM

Fuckabiltiy is an absurd way to judge a 68yr old presidential nominee. Ironically the perfect argument for the first female president, and Hillary's probably the closest a woman will come in decades. It's time, prepare for the vadge.

by Anonymousreply 302October 23, 2015 2:46 PM

This thread in itself tells the story. In the beginning it was filled with freepers blabbering on about what a liar she is and how no one will ever believe her.

Then, as the inquisition dragged on and it became obvious that Hillary was handling herself very well and handing the repugs their asses on platters the freepers became uncharacteristically quiet.

Suddenly someone said we should hate her because she is a dyke.

I am sure R257 is totally right. Once the freepers can come up with a few more lies disguised as "talking points" the freepers will be back, in all of their lockstep glory!

by Anonymousreply 303October 23, 2015 2:50 PM

R286 And it was just a snack.

by Anonymousreply 304October 23, 2015 2:52 PM

I know somebody who worked for Hillary when she was in the Senate. He said Hillary is adorable: funny, warm and very maternal. He said Bill is a grumpy old man with a terrible temper. He also said that Hillz has still got the hots for Bill and he's convinced they're still doin' it.

Freepers can drop the 'bulldyke narrative'. Maybe they need to embark on checking whether or not Hillz was on the Grassy Knoll instead or whether she's a secret Canadian like Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 306October 23, 2015 3:22 PM

R221 it's funny you say that because FUGLY closet case drudge is tweeting Hill was on drugs because she was so calm. This all they have , my friends. Truly astonishing that 45%+ will vote for these cunts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 23, 2015 3:38 PM

I was worried about how the Rethugs would come after Her today. I'm not referring to the boring cretins here on DL who want to do the Hillary is a Dyke routine. I'm talking about the pundits and politicians who will want to start spinning this for their base, and even for the undecided voters. So this morning, I saw Rand Paul and he said, "Remember Hillary's 2008 commerical about the 3AM call? Well, Benghazi was Hillary's 3 AM call and she failed. She wasn't ready." I dismissed it, but then it made me mad. Because it's crap like this that they'll latch on to and repeat. It's not true, but there it is.

by Anonymousreply 308October 23, 2015 3:44 PM

I have a question. So let's say that in April of 2016 or October 2016, these assholes decide to have another hearing and summon her. Does she have to go? She's not SoS anymore.

by Anonymousreply 309October 23, 2015 3:46 PM

[quote] R280: Why does she have to "prepare" to tell the truth?

The stupidity of this statement deserves to be underscored. This is the simplistic thinking that I see demonstrated by Trump, Carson and their supporters. These people need to be educated, which R282 & R283 did well. This education needs to be driven home with a hammer, again and again, because the simplicity of this response is seductive. It doesn't require any thinking to seem reasonable; and in fact, only seems reasonable if you don't think about it, (or if you're not very bright or informed or both; however, many people simply aren't either, and yet they vote.)

I don't think that the Fox-addled fascists will ever see the light, but we have to hope that the mass of undecided "independents" will see the facts and be swayed. Without being challenged by facts and logic, the seductive stupidity of statements like OP's may influence independents and throw the election.

by Anonymousreply 310October 23, 2015 4:24 PM

Seductive stupidity been berry, berry good to me.

by Anonymousreply 311October 23, 2015 4:29 PM

Well, R310, republicans seem to be completely unable to tell the truth about ANYTHING. Of course, they need to prepare for that.

Since truth is an anomaly to them, they can't conceive that anyone would need to prepare themselves to speak it.

by Anonymousreply 312October 23, 2015 4:38 PM

That fucking closet case Drudge. I laughed my head off. One of the things she flaunted yesterday was what great mental and physical shape she's in. It's amazing to think at her age she could pull that off. I defy any other politician 20 years younger to do it. She's definitely made out of steel.

by Anonymousreply 313October 23, 2015 4:53 PM

I want to be like HRC, and not trolls provoke me into not being myself. I admire her and hope she becomes president.

The haters have no idea how good she is. She's awesome.

by Anonymousreply 314October 23, 2015 6:07 PM

The amount of vitriol directed at her is directly proportional to the fear being felt by the right. So proud of her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315October 23, 2015 6:56 PM

Brit here, amazed all over again at the self-righteousness and ugly aggression of the GOP attack dogs. Doubtless Hillary can handle them intellectually, but it was quite the marathon over eleven hours. I'd like to know of any GOP senior politician who could display such grace under pressure live on TV for so long.

It's a truism from judo that an opponent's would-be strength and superiority can be finessed against them, and Hillary showed just how that's done. The GOP presented themselves to the world as stupid bullies, and Hillary shone.

Her full-throated laugh was magnificent - genuine, and rightly contemptuous. Of course it'll be spun as 'shockingly frivolous', but it was the very least the GOP deserved. Hillary's chances of the last laugh look good.

by Anonymousreply 316October 23, 2015 7:09 PM

So now that these Republican assholes have had their dicks and balls cut off by Hillary, will the white trash cunts they're married to be out at the local truck stops cruising for a real man?

by Anonymousreply 317October 23, 2015 7:21 PM

A Few Thoughts (Not) on the Benghazi Hearings

"So, no, there will be no poring over the transcript here to reveal exactly how big the assholes on the committee were to Clinton. There will be no reveling in how Clinton spanked the Republicans constantly. Because we don't need to. We know it was a useless exercise with only one conclusion: The GOP is a dishonorable party of America-hating scoundrels who don't care what they destroy in order to impose an anti-middle and -working class ideology on the nation. Everything they do exists only to achieve that. And the lies they want us to believe and the nonsense they want us to care about are merely the shiny objects to distract us."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 23, 2015 7:21 PM

Repigs handed the White House to the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 319October 23, 2015 7:32 PM

Every Repub should be embarrassed today. Most especially the women. The Repub females on that panel should have dog shit throw at them.

by Anonymousreply 320October 23, 2015 7:36 PM

All these republicans would probably be high priced attorneys if they weren't in Congress and Hillary made them all look like high school dropouts.

by Anonymousreply 321October 23, 2015 8:03 PM

Imagine listening to Carly Fiorina defend her blatant lie about Planned Parenthood for eleven fucking hours and having every heavy hitting Democrat on the committee. They need to get on that. Purge the old Puritanical Prisspots and Pointy-Headed Harridans from public service and start with her.

by Anonymousreply 322October 23, 2015 9:14 PM

R297 Hil is hardly a woman a "straight guy' would be attracted to. Very few straight guys if any like bull dykes as sexual partners. Hillary was very attractive once but her beauty has gone to the wind.

Once more for the comprehension impaired, most people in this country would accept Hil as bisexual. It would be a big plus not a minus.

by Anonymousreply 323October 23, 2015 9:44 PM

Her nips and tucks have definitely helped her look younger than 70.

by Anonymousreply 324October 23, 2015 9:55 PM

Not only is my friend straight, he's blaack, r323. And I assure you he thinks she's very attractive. Move on, Dud. I mean Dude. You are investing waaay too much energy in trying to start a flame war. Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 325October 23, 2015 9:59 PM

Lea Delaria is a bull-dyke, Hillary's a soft butch at most.

by Anonymousreply 326October 23, 2015 10:01 PM

Beat her.

by Anonymousreply 327October 23, 2015 10:11 PM

I saw it at the gym and I didn't plug in to the audio - but her face said it all.

I saw the clip later where the woman asked her if she had any "visitors later that night" and Hillary cracked up. And the cunt was like "I DONT FIND THIS FUNNY" yet everyone else was laughing because of her dumb frau wording.

by Anonymousreply 328October 23, 2015 10:41 PM

R328, when she was laughing at that dolt's question she so strongly resembled Shirley Jones singing on stage in the Partridge Family show.

by Anonymousreply 329October 23, 2015 11:31 PM

for the love of god, can someone please kick r323 in the kunt!?!

by Anonymousreply 330October 23, 2015 11:32 PM

Is this guy still alive and if so...he taking new clients?

by Anonymousreply 331October 23, 2015 11:40 PM

Maybe his decesndant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 23, 2015 11:41 PM

Let's try again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333October 23, 2015 11:44 PM

At 1:02 min. It's FAB!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 23, 2015 11:47 PM

Let us face it...there is not one good person among the elected Republicans, none.

They are liars of the worst kind...they should be put to death by their constituents.

by Anonymousreply 335October 23, 2015 11:55 PM

Working class people who vote Republican deserve their misery. There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 336October 23, 2015 11:59 PM

The Republican Party is made up of 1) the very rich 2) the very stupid and 3) the very resentful.

by Anonymousreply 337October 24, 2015 12:07 AM

Wah! 2:46 on the Partridge Family, I think I love you clip

Wearing a suit, mrs.P is very Hillarian

by Anonymousreply 338October 24, 2015 12:10 AM

Well, I could given the same amount of testimony in under 2 hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339October 24, 2015 12:12 AM

Hills totally channeling Mrs.Partridge in I'll Meet You Halfway but especially on the clip I woke up in love this morning

by Anonymousreply 340October 24, 2015 12:24 AM

Picture it..our world, 2017. Hills is prez, great ally with Justin Trudeau, Queen kicks bucket and Camilla is Queen Consort. What a French Canadian trifecta, since they're all related!

Question: will we all be suffering from Maple Fever?

by Anonymousreply 341October 24, 2015 12:29 AM

Don't fuck with Hillary. This isn't her first time at the clown rodeo.

by Anonymousreply 342October 24, 2015 12:36 AM

WHAT, R338?

by Anonymousreply 343October 24, 2015 12:53 AM

It is a little dull. I think when I do the biopic we will have to liven this part up a bit. Maybe I can make a big speech and break down like I did in Kramer. (or maybe a musical number like in Chicago, when Hillary takes the stand!"

by Anonymousreply 344October 24, 2015 1:42 AM

I think it was the questioning "were you alone?" That elicited crazy laughter by Clintion. ....it sounded corny and cliche.

by Anonymousreply 345October 24, 2015 2:01 AM

@ :48

Martha Roby is a fucking CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346October 24, 2015 2:40 AM

But R308, Rand Paul is nuts. In this case, he was also completely wrong. Of course, they will try changing history. But they won't have one damned soundbite to prove it. So your response is always, "prove it." They can't.

by Anonymousreply 347October 24, 2015 2:40 AM

Thanks, R346. I wanted to see that. It is just amazing how stupid some of these elected officials are. I don't know any manager in my office that takes role before he or she leaves. In fact, Roby's point is lost on me as I'm sure it is lost on most people.

by Anonymousreply 348October 24, 2015 2:47 AM

Martha Roby has a RatCuntFace!

by Anonymousreply 349October 24, 2015 2:54 AM

I wasn't keen on Hillz before seeing this debacle, but I gotta tell ya, she earned my respect. Putting up with those immature dick bags. MADAM PRESIDENT!

by Anonymousreply 350October 24, 2015 2:57 AM

[quote] All these republicans would probably be high priced attorneys if they weren't in Congress

You're kidding, right? They couldn't get hired as assistant city attorneys in Palmer, Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 351October 24, 2015 3:22 AM

[quote]I have a question. So let's say that in April of 2016 or October 2016, these assholes decide to have another hearing and summon her. Does she have to go? She's not SoS anymore.

Unless she invokes the 5th Amendment, she has to go (not that she would invoke that). I don't think they would do that, though, absent some new "smoking gun." They got hurt too badly by this debacle to risk trying it again.

by Anonymousreply 352October 24, 2015 4:11 AM

[quote]because 2 cent zingers are what's important, here, not that she endangered Americans and our National Security, considers herself above the rules and may have contributed to the death of an ambassador and his staff, overseas.

This is your brain on Fox News. Any questions?

by Anonymousreply 353October 24, 2015 4:14 AM

Clinton's performance reminds me of what Oliver Wendell Holmes said about FDR. "He has a second-rate intellect, but a first-rate temperament." Clinton never had people doubt her intellect, but she proved in the hearings that she has the right temperament for the job, and that's probably the most important quality for the presidency.

I couldn't imagine any of the GOP candidates handling a similar situation with even a fraction of the discipline she displayed yesterday. Idiots like Trump or Carson would have obviously blown a gasket, but even the so-called serious candidates like Kasich probably would have folded under the pressure.

by Anonymousreply 354October 24, 2015 4:23 AM

What I find fascinating is the alternate world of the hardcore rightwingers. If you browse their comments, what you see is an alternate reality where Clinton was directly responsible for the deaths of the embassy staff, and that she committed high crimes and misdemeanors of some sort (they're not always quite sure what but they sure are convinced that she did), engaged in illegal activities on her email server, endangered U.S. lives with her reckless disregard for security, deliberately misled the public about the attack, lied endlessly about all of these things, and so on. The fact that none of these allegations is true, that none of these allegations has even a remote resemblance to actual reality, does not penetrate the bubble in which they live.

And many of them are absolutely livid that Congress hasn't acted to prosecute her. Or, for the slightly more intelligent who understand that Congress doesn't prosecute, they're livid that Congress hasn't acted to impeach President Obama for his failure to prosecute her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355October 24, 2015 4:37 AM

Please. I watched Hillary last night. Then this morning I caught Kasich on Morning Joe @ Dartmouth College. Kasich is dumb. He's only marginally better than Pataki who is a buffoon. Maybe it was watching Hillary, but Kasich was not only dumb, but transparently dishonest. I found him so tiresome and predictable, plus I can't stand Scarborough and only watched to see if he talked about Hillary but it was a pre-taped interview.

On the live, regular program Willie Geist and Mike Barnacle were solidly anti-Repuke. The quality of the discourse is a reflection of the intellect and political ability of the person, like Gowdy and the other GOP committee members and all these candidates, Jeb Kasich, etc. Christie too. Imbeciles all. This is a direct result of the dumbing down of America.

The Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham crowd. They live in a parallel universe of stupidity and their mediocrity stands in sharp relief to Hillary's brilliance. Unfortunately there are a lot more dumb people than smart ones. I am sitting here wondering WTF will they come up with next year. They have tried really hard to get people not to trust her. They've failed. They've tried hard to demonstrate she's "unlikeable" or incompetent, or corrupt. But all she is, is smart. She's competent. She works hard, she respects us by being prepared, and she is absolutely the most poised politician I've seen next to Obama himself, who I happen to admire a lot.

by Anonymousreply 356October 24, 2015 4:48 AM

They don't care about the truth, they care about raging against both of the Clintons, like they've always done. Think about their many investigations of the Clintons during the 1990s, none of which came to anything except a single blowjob. What they will never realize is that they did a better job of vetting Hillary for the presidency than anyone else. They kept throwing things against the wall, hoping it would stick. Nothing really did.

What I find dispiriting is that so many Democrats buy into the idea of Hillary as corrupt, just because the GOP kept trying to pin scandals on her. She'll never be a politician who does things with complete transparency, but if she were hiding any real corrupt behavior, the media and the GOP would have sniffed it out years ago.

by Anonymousreply 357October 24, 2015 4:48 AM

The thing to remember is that crowd didn't care if you thought they were stupid. They were playing to their base. They were racking up the video clips to use in the commercials they will run to get re-elected. They attempted to degrade her, humiliate her, and smear her. They weren't even competent enough to get her to yawn.

by Anonymousreply 358October 24, 2015 4:51 AM

Every once in awhile I will look at some of the twitter feeds of some of the more hard core right wing people who reply to Trump or Rush or Hannity etc. A lot of flags and eagles on their profiles. It is scary how they recite the Fox News talking points as if they were gospel. They are also very obsessed - tweeting the same thing again and again -- never having anything positive to say. They are also really scared Obama is going to take their guns. It is funny how they go on and on about Democrats and "libtards" wanting things for free, when it is most likely their states who get the most government aid.

by Anonymousreply 359October 24, 2015 4:55 AM

[quote]They weren't even competent enough to get her to yawn.

Just watch. The wingnuts will claim that she gave testimony under the influence of amphetamines, or some crazy theory like that. "Why didn't she yawn? Was it coffee -- or meth? I'm not saying it's true, but she has never denied that she was hopped up on crystal meth while testifying....."

by Anonymousreply 360October 24, 2015 4:56 AM

I hope all their rage gives them heart attacks and they die.

by Anonymousreply 361October 24, 2015 4:56 AM

r94 I bowed out on this when it got political.

My understanding at the time was that the real reason the Republicans were so upset was that he was actually the Station Chief; the diplomatic title was a cover. That would explain why he was there and not in a safer part of the country. The compound was essentially a CIA FOB. That's why it was such a sore spot, and the Republicans wouldn't let it go.

AAR, the west allowed Libya to go to hell for the sake of the oil companies by not reining in Qaddafi. I have little sympathy for 'diplomats' i.e. American civil servants. I feel for the victims of the terrorists the US and UK allowed Qaddafi to arm and train.

by Anonymousreply 362October 24, 2015 5:11 AM

I just donated too.

by Anonymousreply 363October 24, 2015 5:12 AM

Hillary has lied so many times that she doesn't even know what the truth is.

by Anonymousreply 364October 24, 2015 2:21 PM

I need to get out of the rabbit hole of reading the tea party twitter feeds --but it is like trying to look away from an accident. I noticed the tea party women are esp. vehement in their dislike for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 365October 24, 2015 2:37 PM

Tea Party women are mostly Fundamentalist Christians, and they believe a woman's place is in the home. The less religious believe no woman is qualified for high office, unless she is trying to keep other women barefoot and pregnant; the more religious believe the Bible when it says no woman may ever tell a man how to do anything, or instruct him in any way.

That's why it was such a fight to get women pastors for so long, and why many churches still don't have them. It explicitly says in the Bible that woman aren't allowed to speak in Church, because they are inferior to men in the eyes of God. The more Fundie, the more they believe this. They hate Hillary because every time she walks out the front door, it's blasphemy to them.

Even Palin didn't really get a pass from the more Fundie ones, they thought she should stay home.

by Anonymousreply 366October 24, 2015 2:51 PM

[quote] What I find fascinating is the alternate world of the hardcore rightwingers. If you browse their comments,

I would never do that.

I don't find anything about them "fascinating."

They've been banging on like this for 25 years.

It doesn't take me 25 years to realize they're unfacsinating idiots who repeat the same thing over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 367October 24, 2015 3:09 PM

Back in 2008 my sister and I argued about the primaries. She was for Obama. I was for Hillary. She said she supported Obama because she just couldn't take all the attacks the Repugs would launch on Clinton because of their obsessive hatred of the Clintons. She said everybody loves Obama, so it'll be a more peaceful administration. All Kumbaya.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

For the past 7 years we've had Obama Derangement Syndrome. I'm looking forward to the next 8 years of Clinton Derangement Syndrome - the Sequel.

by Anonymousreply 368October 24, 2015 3:13 PM

" FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH!!! "

by Anonymousreply 369October 24, 2015 3:25 PM

The fractional percent of Hillary haters are really the most offensive bunch of idiots I've ever encountered. Their blind, unfounded hatred transcends logic. They have no facts for their hate, just emotional immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 370October 24, 2015 3:29 PM

R356, that's the thing. The republicans and media had built up this image of Hillary as this nasty, evil, lying, and after her head injury, demented, candidate. They put all sorts of lies out that clueless people were willing to accept. Then they put her on TV for 11 hours and essentially ended up trashing their own narrative. If they are this fucking stupid, who is going to trust these clowns dealing with foreign leaders?

by Anonymousreply 371October 24, 2015 3:30 PM

The thing that infuriates me is what happened to your sister, R368. I've seen too much of that. Too many people react that way. We hear about "Clinton Fatigue" and the media assures us it's very real. I get it. The perception is that there's this cloud hanging over the Clintons and "all the controversy" is off putting. But a lot of it is manufactured.

I'm not denying that some of it is self-inflicted. The President got a blowjob from an intern then denied it to rescue both his marriage and his reputation. But to accuse Hillary of killing Vince Foster, or"not caring" about Chris Stevens etc. is just beyond the pale as was "travelgate" and a lot of other stuff. Even when wrong doing was discovered, it was blown all out of proportion to distract from real issues.

People need to re-focus on the ones who are causing this agitation, the Trey Gowdys, etc. and scrutinize their agenda. Always ask, "Cui bono?" Who profits from this line of argument? and not only on the target of the agitation. I wish I had a dollar for everyone, women included who have said to me in the past 6 months "I just don't trust her. I don't know what it is about her but I don't trust her." They can't say why, but if pressed they cite "e-mails." They are never specific about their unease.

This was created by a combination of snarky media who resented "too much control of access" by her campaign, and by the constant barrage of the Extreme Right Wing media and politicians. Karl Rove decided ages ago that "Trust" would be the big issue. Unrelenting campaign to discredit her through their media and politicians. They want to swiftboat her with Benghazi. She was an outstanding Secretary of State. The Republican braintrust wants to use that against her. Just like they "swift-boated" a war hero in 2004. It's called jujitsu strategy. Use your opponent's strengths against them.

A lot of the changed their minds this week. Not just because of the hearing, but also because they saw her debate. Today, Trey Gowdy who belonfs to the Stop Hillary Superpac, is out campaigning with Jeb Bush. So anyone dumb enough to believe Jeb is on his last leg is nuts.I still believe he will be the nominee and that they will try every single dirty trick and lie they can think up. We are in a struggle against powerful forces. They will say or do anything to win. They know that all the controversies and attacks will also have the effect of suppressing the vote. They alwaus win those contests. If turnout is large, they always lose.

by Anonymousreply 372October 24, 2015 3:39 PM

r370 their rage and hate towards Hillary is because THEY HATE WOMEN!!!!

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 373October 24, 2015 3:40 PM

THE CLINTON ERA WAS ONE OF THE MOST PROSPEROUS TIMES FOR EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY!!!

EVERYONE!!!!

GOOGLE IT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 374October 24, 2015 3:44 PM

Freak, Trey Gowdy is an inbred, rednecked piece of shit from South Carolina…I hope he saved some money, because he goes no further. He's through.

by Anonymousreply 375October 24, 2015 3:48 PM

Martha Roby is one ugly fucking cunt. Jeez, scared the shot of me.

by Anonymousreply 376October 24, 2015 3:48 PM

My friend's parents are rabid republicans. Whenever Bill or Hillary are mentioned they go into a rage. Everytime I witness their Bill Clinton faux rage, I ask "what is it about peace and prosperity that you dislike?" They've never answered me, they only roll their eyes like teenage girls.

Theses are 70 + year old, educated, retired professionals. They are so dumbed down by Rush, Faux, and the Catholic Church that they have no brains left.

It's all emotional idiocy with 'conservatives', they want to turn the USA into a third world shithole.

by Anonymousreply 377October 24, 2015 3:57 PM

The scary thing is that this is all very deliberate. Hillary spoke about some vast right wing conspiracy and people laughed it off and mocked her 20 years or so ago. Pre-social media. But I recently read about a very well financed, well organized campaign to suspend the U.S. Constituttion and replace it with a faith-vbased Christian oligarchy. Kim Davis of all people, was peripherally involved. The Evangelicals are tools being used by the forces of the bad people.

by Anonymousreply 378October 24, 2015 4:02 PM

Fox News has raised an entire generation of low-information dullards who think believing something makes it true. It's really frightening. Fox News is completely unapologetic about presenting propaganda as fact. This, in part, led to the rise of the unqualified Donald Trump and Ben Carson.

I'm no big fan of Hillary, but she's the best that the USA has got!

by Anonymousreply 379October 24, 2015 4:27 PM

She'll blossom in office, I guarantee the surprise will be how liberal she is.

by Anonymousreply 380October 24, 2015 4:48 PM

I think this is the best article I've read about the various ways that Republicans have been trying to use Benghazi for political attacks. It also cuts through the bullshit and spells out what happened very clearly, and also demonstrates that so much of what Republicans are saying about Benghazi, so much of what has now become conventional wisdom, even among news reporters who should damn well know better (e.g., Rice testified that the Benghazi attacks were caused by the video), is demonstrably false.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381October 24, 2015 4:54 PM

One interesting thing about the Clintons is that it isn't only the right-wing that hates them, much of the left hates him, the Eastern establishment of the Democratic Party hates them, the media hates them.

I remember when Clinton first one, all the media had it in for him from the minute he declared his candidacy. The Clintons loathe the press and never gave them the access that the media expect a Democrat to give them. And the Eastern establishment loathed Bill and his country boy, Southern accent. They've always believed if you didn't have a Harvard accent, you're an idiot rube. And damn if Bill isn't the smartest person anybody's ever seen. They hated that. He outclassed them intellectually by miles.

The best part of the idiot Benghazi hearings was seeing Hillary think on her feet. Stump speeches, even debates are always so stage managed. There she faced unbelievable hostility and gratuitous nastiness for 11 fucking hours and she fucked them all over. She may not be quite Bill's intellectual equal, but she's damn close. You can see why they've stuck together through thick and thin all these years: they'd de hard pressed to find anybody else they could have such interesting conversations with.

by Anonymousreply 382October 24, 2015 5:23 PM

R382 here.. make that "won" not one and "be hard pressed"...

by Anonymousreply 383October 24, 2015 5:25 PM

GREASE FIRE for every Republickcunt! The world will never miss you,

CUNTS!

by Anonymousreply 384October 24, 2015 5:53 PM

Actually, R382, she is his intellectual equal. She ranked higher than he did in law school and he has said over and over again that she is smarter than he is. The thing about Bill is that he is so social, he'd stay up all night just talking to people. And he apparently has incredible personal magnetism. Republicans did not want Newt in a room alone with him, because Newt was hypnotized by Bill. And he really does take very difficult policy issues and explain them so well that anyone can understand them.

by Anonymousreply 385October 24, 2015 5:54 PM

Bill as I recall made a sensational speech warming up for Obama at a recent Democratic Convention. It was a fluent meticulous charming State of the Union overview.

It was so good that Lucianne Goldberg rustled up her sad old show-pony Monica for one more pathetic trot around the paddock.

I lately saw a link on DL where Bill played the distant elder statesman, way above the battle. I hope this bluff works, so the desperate GOP can't use him as a club to beat Hillary with. Then when she's President, his intellectual gifts might once more be utilised. Further GOP hysteria would happily ensue.

by Anonymousreply 386October 24, 2015 6:25 PM

R382, it's deeper than that. After Bush won in 1988, there were certain Democratic Governors who hlped to form the Democratic Leadership Council, which the Liberal wing pooh-pooh'ed as DINOs.Actually the DLC tried to affect election outcomes even before 1988, but anyway, they sort of repudiated to whole Big Government Welfare State notion and decided there was a "third wat" path to the White House. They wanted to redefine the Dems and move awat from the legacy of FDR & LBJ. There were some elements of truth to their observations. Basically they were attemptng to tiangulate the Reagan democrat, and regain control. Bill Clinton was their handpicked candidate to run for President in 1992. The media was absolutely enamoured of Ronald Reagan. He had them eating out of his hand. No one controls access better than the GOP operatives for their candidates. In 1992, I think Lee Atwater was still around along with Jim Baker, andthey were ruthless in promoting Bush's reelection. Remember, Atwater was the guy who crucified Dukakis with the Willie Horton ads. So the Clinton Campaign was tight. James Carville and George Stephanopoulis weren't letting any spontaneous media encounters happen if they could help it.

by Anonymousreply 387October 24, 2015 6:39 PM

Bill was the candidate because he was the man, and therefore more marketable as a politician when he won his first election 40 yrs ago. Hillary scored higher and has said she's smarter, so we can at least call it a tie. In an alternate matriarchal universe, Hillary would've been president first. Bill would've been home, forced to bake cookies because the sexist public thought he was too strident.

by Anonymousreply 388October 24, 2015 8:29 PM

That cough was like the death rattle.

by Anonymousreply 389October 24, 2015 8:47 PM

R389, posts like yours make me laugh (insert Hillary cackle). Y'all are so sad and desperate!

Here, here [pats head].

by Anonymousreply 390October 24, 2015 8:53 PM

She won't make it to election day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391October 24, 2015 8:56 PM

I think she swallowed wrong and it went down the wrong pipe. That happens to me all the time. It sounds like that. It's probably from talking so long, or nerves.

by Anonymousreply 392October 24, 2015 9:02 PM

Oh, I also wipe back to front.

by Anonymousreply 393October 24, 2015 9:04 PM

It's not just the Clintons the right hates so much. It is any democrat or liberal. The Clintons at the right place at the wrong time and were just able to hit back at them just as hard and for that they hate them even more. They hate Obama as much. Anyone Dem really. I had Clinton and HC fatigue too but deep down I knew this narrative was being pushed by the media. After this week and Rachel's interview, I am in full support of Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 394October 24, 2015 9:07 PM

A Rachel Maddow interview, I'll have to download it. I've always enjoyed Hillary, favored her in '08. It's such an exciting time for true Hill fans.

by Anonymousreply 395October 24, 2015 9:09 PM

They hate Boehner and O'Connell because they think they are too liberal. The more extreme are even complaining that Gowdy and Paul Ryan are liberals. They are disconnected with reality and completely incapable of compromise or seeing another view. While they might have a special vitriol for Hilary - I think they will continue trying to obstruct anything that any Democrat tries to pass.

by Anonymousreply 396October 24, 2015 9:27 PM

By how much does hypothyroidism cut down on your life expectancy?

by Anonymousreply 397October 24, 2015 10:17 PM

That's why it doesn't really matter who wins the White House, it's down ticket that matters. And that's where Republicans have a clear advantage.

by Anonymousreply 398October 24, 2015 10:22 PM

OH, MY MOTHER IS MY SISTER.

by Anonymousreply 399October 24, 2015 10:29 PM

Well Dems should gain in the Senate. Not sure about HRC's coat-tails in the State elections? She may not have any.

by Anonymousreply 400October 24, 2015 10:37 PM

I bet she has Graves' disease too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401October 24, 2015 10:38 PM

401 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402October 24, 2015 10:43 PM

R380, I suspect she's much more liberal than she's let on as well. My hope is after she gets elected she doesn't give af what Republicans want and goes balls to the wall progressive.

by Anonymousreply 403October 24, 2015 10:44 PM

Yeah because she has a clear record of going balls to the wall for progressive...yeah...a clear record....

by Anonymousreply 404October 24, 2015 10:52 PM

R20 = eager sixth grader

by Anonymousreply 405October 24, 2015 10:55 PM

r404 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406October 24, 2015 11:02 PM

Hypothyroidism doesn't affect longevity at all. You take a thyroid replacement pill every day. You can also have your thyroid removed and replaced with Synthroid. That's it. It's nothing though it does make it harder to lose weight. Graves disease is the opposite. Barbara Bush had it and was operated on for it when her husband was Prez. And she's still alive.

This is so fucking ridiculous. Hillary swallowed down her Sunday throat as my Granny would say. The woman had been talking continually for 11 hours. Try it sometime and see how your voice holds up.

by Anonymousreply 407October 24, 2015 11:05 PM

Her own Dr. reported she had hypothyroidism. That is the leading cause of Graves' disease. She certainly has the bug eyes. Look I don't care what she has. So long as it hurries and takes its due course.

by Anonymousreply 408October 24, 2015 11:07 PM

R408... Graves Disease is hyperthyroidism. The opposite of hypothyroidism.

You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 409October 24, 2015 11:12 PM

Yeah...sorry I got it wrong.....: "Graves' disease is the cause of about 50% to 80% of case of hyperthyroidism in the United States."

by Anonymousreply 410October 24, 2015 11:16 PM

The Cuntess at 325 has an imaginary friend who is straight that wants to fuck Hil?LOL What a steaming pile of horseshit. Now if you told me he wanted to fuck HIl circa 1992 then I'd say he's on to something. She looked good back then. Otherwise "he" has a fetish for old,fat butches.

by Anonymousreply 411October 24, 2015 11:16 PM

Rupert Murdoch supported Hillary for President last time around. The King of The Republicunt Right Wing Fascist Media loved her. Even Mrs Clinton claimed Faux News was one of the only media outlets that was fair to her. She is a quasi-Rethug lying snake. In addition, she's a war hawk who is in the pocket of War Inc. Progressive?! Far from it.

by Anonymousreply 412October 24, 2015 11:21 PM

The broken record at r411 is spinning again.

by Anonymousreply 413October 24, 2015 11:32 PM

Faux News has just loved the Clintons all these years. Are you 12 years old R412 or totally stupid?

by Anonymousreply 414October 24, 2015 11:34 PM

One nice thing about these threads is that I get to use the ignore button. Try it, R409. It turns out the losers tend to spew out their hate and garbage over and over. It saves the annoyance of having to read the crap.

by Anonymousreply 415October 24, 2015 11:59 PM

It is quite fascinating how these old farts VILIFY conducting business by email. Maybe some attention should be brought to federal cyber security since this is the 21st century, no? Or the huge failure that was online enrollment in Obamacare? Or that the freaking head of FBI got hacked?

I work for the government and this so reminds me of the leadership that gets paid big bucks to point fingers in small versions of meetings just like this, because they refuse to come out of the stone age.

She at least took the initiative to have private servers set up, something that the State Department and all other federal offices should provide to these big wigs in the first damn place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416October 25, 2015 12:22 AM

30,000 emails on yoga deleted but no emails for three months regarding Benghazi when you need to be in instant contact.

by Anonymousreply 417October 25, 2015 12:37 AM

Hillary has MS?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418October 25, 2015 12:52 AM

I'm a federal employee and Hillary's server did not get hacked like OPM's, with all our personal info on it. This includes fingerprints, all kinds of identifying info plus security clearances.

by Anonymousreply 419October 25, 2015 12:55 AM

Freepers... just fuck off. Nobody gives a shit about you on here.

by Anonymousreply 420October 25, 2015 12:57 AM

Hillary's server didn't get hacked? Well I don't know for sure but when it was Romanian hacker "Guccifer" who announced Hillary's private email address to the world.....well it can make one a little suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 421October 25, 2015 12:59 AM

When I told my coworker that the Iraq war, Katrina, 9/11, all led to deaths in the THOUSANDS of American citizens and did not garner as much outrage, she got pissed off and said that Stevens is getting more investigation because he was a federal worker. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 422October 25, 2015 1:37 AM

The bitch claims to be from Louisiana too, and she had the nerve to defend the Bush administration on Katrina by saying that nobody foresaw the storm becoming that strong. I just burst into laughter. Republicans love to revise history to fit their narrative.

by Anonymousreply 423October 25, 2015 1:44 AM

Stevens was gay wasn't he? If the Republicans knew that they would probably not give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 424October 25, 2015 2:22 AM

After a certain age, a good percentage of women have hypothyroidism. It's just a thing, like men have enlarged prostates after a certain age.

Completely treatable with synthroid.

by Anonymousreply 425October 25, 2015 2:29 AM

I have hypothyroidism, and I'm a guy. I just have to take a daily pill that works perfectly and has no side effects. Without it, though, I would slow down like a top. I mean a spinning top, not the kind that ...oh, never mind!

by Anonymousreply 426October 25, 2015 3:01 AM

With hypothyroidism the only issue I've noticed is how hard it is to lose weight. Dieting just doesn't work. The doctor checks my thyroid function twice a year and I've never had to have my dosage changed.

You can live with hypothyroidism to 100.

by Anonymousreply 427October 25, 2015 3:07 AM

HaHA!

Trey Gowdy just elected Hillary Clinton our next President!

by Anonymousreply 428October 25, 2015 3:37 AM

R404 stop talking as if you know any one damn thing. When HRC was in the senate she consistently ranked amount the most liberal of the dems. Stop assuming based on nada

by Anonymousreply 429October 25, 2015 5:54 AM

R429, r404 is a Freeper Fundie Cunt who has been trolling and fingering herself with Cheetos while watching the hearing over and over on her VCR.

by Anonymousreply 430October 25, 2015 6:08 AM

Isn't the lead look like Drago melfoy?

by Anonymousreply 431October 25, 2015 6:11 AM

No, Drago could be hot.

by Anonymousreply 432October 25, 2015 11:51 AM

Thanks to this thread, all I see now is "fetus bird face" when I think of Gowdy. Or the opposite -- advanced Progeria (God bless the true sufferers).

by Anonymousreply 433October 25, 2015 10:26 PM

I was inspired to donate also. Hillary Clinton made me proud to be a Democrat. I was lukewarm before, but I'm on the Hillary train now. Thanks, GOP!

by Anonymousreply 434October 26, 2015 2:57 PM

Hillary was fabulous. She's got what it takes. Love her, always have, she's a leader with a heart.

by Anonymousreply 435October 26, 2015 3:07 PM

And funny too, the way the tough old broad deals with all the ridiculous hate thrown at her. This isn't her first time at the rodeo, boys.

by Anonymousreply 436October 26, 2015 3:15 PM

[quote] When HRC was in the senate she consistently ranked amount the most liberal of the dems.

Really? What exactly was her big liberal accomplishment in her 8 years in the Senate?

by Anonymousreply 437January 2, 2021 6:07 AM

🤡 is digging up 2015 threads again.

Such a strange fixation.

But if you have to go there, why does Hillary has to own Benghazi but your president does not have to own the deaths of 350, 00 Americans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438January 2, 2021 7:52 AM

R364 nah, she knows. She just doesn’t care.

by Anonymousreply 439March 21, 2022 2:44 PM

I did NOT realise this was a 2015 thread bump, and got very confused for a moment there! I'm still surprised that Hillary lost to that orange turd.

by Anonymousreply 440March 21, 2022 2:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!