Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bride & father pose with gynecologist-certified "purity certificate" on wedding day

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 11, 2020 10:34 AM

God wants to keep my purity

Your balls want to go deep

So there's only one compromise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2015 2:24 PM

Much more civlized and aesthetic than hanging out the bloody sheet for the whole neighborhood to see.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2015 2:25 PM

Will they hang out the bloody sheets the day after the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2015 2:25 PM

Sick people.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2015 2:26 PM

The doc probably checked the hymen with his dick.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2015 2:29 PM

I know with Mormons, it's all dry humping...

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2015 2:47 PM

The American Taliban

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2015 2:50 PM

You can get those certificates for a fifty.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2015 2:57 PM

OP, don't be bitter cause you're a whore

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2015 3:07 PM

I could have said the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2015 3:11 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a virgin. I do, however, cringe that it's her male parent who is celebrating this "accomplishment."

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2015 3:22 PM

Agree with r11 -- in secular families, Dad doesn't even want to think of his sweet baby girl's lady parts and what she will so with them --

Even after she is married.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2015 3:24 PM

Also, isn't this kind of like what Carmax provides? That analogy is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2015 3:30 PM

ridic!

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2015 3:32 PM

At least the father doesn't seem to have been on board with this necessarily ( unless he's lying because of the backlash). That makes it a little less skeevy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2015 3:33 PM

I'm delighted that she's getting married. So many are not and then having all of the babies out of wedlock dooming them to a childhood of little progress.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2015 3:33 PM

Where the fuck did R16 wander in from? Get lost you fucking freepbot troll. This is a gay website, not Christian Parenting Today.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2015 3:41 PM

R17 Just happy that she's marrying. So many kids born out of wedlock, dooming them. That's a great part of what's wrong in our country. No responsibility and then all of the taxpayers end up paying for illegitimate children.

Do some research child.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2015 3:45 PM

The Loophole with Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2015 3:46 PM

Did he get a certificate from her Dentist as well?

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2015 4:15 PM

They don't realize what they're doing to their own children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2015 4:15 PM

R16, there's something called birth control. Sex before marriage does not equal having a bunch of bastard kids. Millions of women use birth control. Look around you. Do most women over thirty have 10-15 kids? No. Birth control.

It's disgusting to me that this woman thinks the only thing about her, body, soul, character and personality, that she has to be proud of is that no man has put his penis in her vagina. That's sick. Hasn't she got ANYTHING else? A college diploma? A good job? Charity work? ANYTHING? I guess not.

This goes back to the old saw about "we've already determined what you are; now we're just haggling over the price." She sold her hymen to the highest bidder. That's not what marriage should be about. You should be marrying a life partner, not just anybody you can find so you can finally have sex. Wait another ten years until she's got a bunch of kids and her control freak husband is either beating her, or he's left because the novelty of being a slave has worn off and she wants to be treated like a person, not a body part.

Redstates have higher divorce rates, not lower. This is why.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2015 4:17 PM

How ancient as fuck do you have to be to think "being born out of wedlock" = doom?

Also I'm pretty sure about $3.50 of your weekly paycheck pays for "illegitimate children". Do your own research, freeper. A far higher amount of your income pays taxes that are financing our wars and underwriting our corporate masters. Start by googling "corporate welfare."

If these people were white R16 would not even be commenting.

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2015 4:22 PM

R23

Sure I would

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2015 4:24 PM

I was "born out of wedlock". I am a productive tax payer who has never committed a crime. Blow it out your trolling ass, R16.

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2015 5:28 PM

R25

You're the rarity. Life is hard enough with proper planning, the point is that you're often harming the child by not marrying the mother. Too many men in the cities who have multiple children via multiple women none of whom they apparently think enough of to marry nor regard their children enough to be there for them. When you're taking the wrong steps from the beginning it makes for an inauspicious start & studies back it up.

I am glad though that you did not fall and fail.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2015 5:40 PM

I'm not the rarity where I grew up. Unmarried hippie parents were a dime a dozen then, and so are their successful offspring now. Children from married homes don't always succeed, btw. Sorry, not buying what you're selling.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2015 5:54 PM

Btw, unmarried doesn't automatically mean absent parent. I work with severa unmarried younger adults and their children's fathers are involved in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2015 5:56 PM

She, however, refused to have her throat doctor provide a certificate.

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2015 6:09 PM

I wish I had asked my friend for one of those before I did the oral with him.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2015 6:14 PM

An intact hymen doesn't mean a thing, an operation can easily seal it up again. Arab and Asian girls frequently have the op before they get married to pass the virginity test.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2015 6:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 25, 2020 4:10 AM

Do black girls do butt stuff? I thought it was just white girls.

by Anonymousreply 33April 25, 2020 4:12 AM

That's creepy...on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 34April 25, 2020 4:28 AM

34 responses and nobody mentioned that she's marrying a 'mo?

by Anonymousreply 35April 25, 2020 5:12 AM

R35 That would tend to make it easier to last to one's wedding day with one's hymen intact, wouldn't it?

by Anonymousreply 36April 25, 2020 5:45 AM

I true follower of religion would make even the most ambitious psychopath blush.

by Anonymousreply 37April 25, 2020 5:47 AM

In my day the back alley abortionist threw in a "purity certificate" for an extra $3. Good investment, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 38April 25, 2020 5:56 AM

Well, it's a free country, and they all seem very pleased about it, especially the bride.

She's all smiles knowing she's finally getting some bbc!

Amen, sister!

by Anonymousreply 39April 25, 2020 6:33 AM

I think I saw the groom in one of those barbershop videos. He wasn't the one getting the haircut.

by Anonymousreply 40April 25, 2020 6:38 AM

Yes, OP. Additional certification by a proctologist - AND a dentist or oral surgeon, too. Maybe a dermatologist, too, to go over the hands, feet and the gap between the bosomses.

PURE is not just a 30% thing. Daddy has to go the full 100% for his baby girl to earn the proclamation!

by Anonymousreply 41April 25, 2020 6:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 25, 2020 7:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 25, 2020 12:38 PM

I think the video in OP's post is sweet. Sex and the City convinced a generation of women to go out and have sex as if they were gay men. The results appear to be devastating.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2020 5:28 AM

She's very pretty.

Other than that I got nothin'.

by Anonymousreply 45July 29, 2020 5:41 AM

Black fathers and daughters always have weird relationships. Incest adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 46July 29, 2020 5:43 AM

So she's never ridden a bike or used a tampon. Lovely. Now let's check her throat and ass for HPV.

by Anonymousreply 47July 29, 2020 7:08 AM

So... a woman with an intact hymen is marrying a man with gayface, and at least one of them comes from a ridiculously conservative family.

Um... has anyone checked her clit for tongue prints?

by Anonymousreply 48July 29, 2020 8:16 AM

The picture with her dad looks like it was taken in the kitchen while some cookies were baking in the oven.

by Anonymousreply 49July 29, 2020 8:26 AM

This is probably one of the grossest things I’ve read all week.

There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin on your wedding day, but getting a certificate proving you are and prancing around with it on your wedding day spells nothing but trouble if she’s married the wrong guy.

The wrong guy is anyone who thinks this is a great thing, or who tells her she is valued more because of this, or anyone who sees her as a naive woman who will make a perfect, unsuspecting BEARD, when he goes to the office everyday to proclaim how straight he is because he’s married.

Both types have affairs because type #1 sees women as maddonas or whores , and the second type is deeply closeted.

Either way, it doesn’t work out well for the virgin bride, and the fact that she put this certificate on display tells me she unfortunately, most probably married a cheater.

Have fun with that!

Source? It happened to my cousin, and it’s one of the reasons she suffers from morbid obesity. She’s a good girl who stuffs her feelings with more food than a horse can eat, while her husband flies around the world in his high paying job, cheating on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 50July 29, 2020 9:35 AM

This article is five years old! Stop responding to it!

by Anonymousreply 51July 29, 2020 9:42 AM

It's a lost cause, R51. Too many people turn off their brains before they come to Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2020 9:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 29, 2020 9:46 AM

I rode a bike regularly for years, R47, and also used tampons frequently, but my hymen didn’t break until I had sex with a man.

by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2020 9:48 AM

[quote] Pssssssst, Pops.... Maybe you should have consulted a proctologist as well.

For the dad, or the daughter?

[quote] The doc probably checked the hymen with his dick.

Nah, dad already did.

by Anonymousreply 55July 29, 2020 10:00 AM

Who is the "gynecologist" and are they going to take away his license? He must be an associate of the "demon sperm" doctor.

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2020 10:31 AM

R16 is the kind of post I read here that makes me think “what year is this? What kind of people actually post here? What actually openly gay people exist who are also concerned that “children born out of wedlock are doomed to lives of little progress.”

Like, who ARE you people? Are you even gay? Have you ever seen the ocean? Are you okay? So you live alone? Should we send someone to check on you?

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2020 10:42 AM

R16 got 4 w&w. Must’ve accidentally gotten double doses at the home today, got 4 of them all riled up by that post.

by Anonymousreply 58July 29, 2020 10:44 AM

[quote] Life is hard enough with proper planning, the point is that you're often harming the child by not marrying the mother.

Ok, I demand to know WHO wrote this? Age, gender, sexual orientation, location, now. Provide a pic too. There is no way anyone under 70 wrote this, and you’re still hilariously out of touch. These attitudes are at least 5 decades stale.

by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2020 10:48 AM

Chile, that just ain’t right, let babygirl be married no matter the status of her cooch.

by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2020 10:56 AM

r54=Caitlyn Jenner

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2020 11:36 AM

Are they divorced yet? Did hubby leave her for a man?

by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2020 11:36 AM

This is so fucking disgusting, abusive, dehumanising and plain wrong on so many levels. I almost hope that this woman doesn't end up with enough self-awareness to look back on this one day and realise how fucked up it is, because it will traumatise her even further.

All the men involved in every part of this should have their dick and balls removed.

by Anonymousreply 63July 29, 2020 12:02 PM

Good to see people with morals

by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2020 12:15 PM

R64 Really? I don't respect morals that subject a young girl to repeated "virginity exams" whilst growing up. I've heard of this "tradition" in another article, also in the African-American Fundamentalist Christian Community. In that article it was also a father going on about it... Sick. No trust, no privacy, or respect for his daughter in reality. I think the modern Western World can do without such "morals".

I find it odd we don't hear from the girls mum's in both cases. Sick, inordinate interest in their daughters' bodies.

by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2020 12:31 PM

^ girl's mums

by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2020 12:33 PM

Not the most intellectually blessed people. Also this feels like sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2020 12:33 PM

R67 There is some slight icky-factor that causes one's brain to head there. A lack of healthy boundaries as well. What young girl as the wee one in the Nightline vid wishes to think of her father as her [italic] boyfriend [/italic]? Beyond creepy.

by Anonymousreply 68July 29, 2020 12:54 PM

It's amazing how the Daily Mail can be both so repulsively racist/bigoted, but also hilarious in the stories they get

by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2020 1:18 PM

Why is R64 here? Tell me I’m wrong when I say right wing trolls have taken over DL. This thread is wild.

by Anonymousreply 70July 29, 2020 1:28 PM

Abrahamic religions are all patriarchal and misogynist. This is nothing new or abnormal.

by Anonymousreply 71July 29, 2020 1:29 PM

Was the doctor performing the inspection black, and did he unbraid her pubic hair in a culturally sensitive way prior to the inspection?

by Anonymousreply 72July 29, 2020 4:39 PM

Interesting R72, why do you ask?

by Anonymousreply 73December 11, 2020 6:00 AM

Dad is doing his daughter’s groom.

by Anonymousreply 74December 11, 2020 10:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!