Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The hottest guy at my gym

Wear a speedo under his work clothes.

I'm not complaining. Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2020 4:59 PM

Pity it's not a jockstrap.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2015 1:58 AM

Solid color, a pattern ? It's a key to his psyche.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2015 2:04 AM

How dare he! How dare he!

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2015 2:07 AM

Yesterday's was dark blue with some writing in yellow. He wears speedos every day. They've got to be less comfortable than briefs.

What is he thinking?

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2015 11:35 AM

He's an underwear model

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2015 12:05 PM

What exactly are you curious about OP?

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2015 12:43 PM

Well it has to be a fetish, right?

(Not that I'm complaining. God, he's hot)

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2015 3:38 PM

I used to sometimes wear my tightish yet comfortable swimwear when all my undies were dirty. Yes I know I'm a slob. They weren't as tight as Speedos, though. It really does sound like a fetish with your guy.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2015 3:44 PM

I knew a guy who was excessively endowed and needed to wear Speedos for their extra holding power.

If he didn't, it was actually pretty obscene - makes all those picture of John Hamm look like princess tiny meat's baby sister.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2015 6:30 PM

I would think that would be terribly uncomfortable all day.

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2020 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!