Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

76 year old expelled from KFC for breastfeeding 42 year old son.

I can't un-see this so I'm sharing the horror.

Every time I close my eyes.

Make it stop, Daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2021 4:56 PM

Bitty?

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2015 1:48 AM

Taking notes for my next tour....

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2015 1:53 AM

I can't wait to hear how they start drawing lines.

Any lines they draw based on age would be completely arbitrary.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2015 1:55 AM

Betty Buckley and Grayson McCouch are back together?

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2015 1:58 AM

This is why the government needs to STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT and let businesses make their own decisions.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2015 2:00 AM

Word is her breasts were fresher than the ones KFC was selling.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2015 2:01 AM

[quote]I have raised a great man, beautiful, tall, [italic]who still lives and stays with me.[/italic]

This is shocking, I never would have guessed this.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2015 2:06 AM

[quote]“It’s my right as a mother to breastfeed my child,” says Mrs. Berrety. “If people don’t agree with the way I raise my son, that’s their problem. I have raised a great man, beautiful, tall, who still lives and stays with me. I think I’ve done a great job as a mother and don’t appreciate getting insulted and expelled just because I decided to breastfeed my child a little longer than other mothers.”

A little?

This is an EST brought to life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2015 2:09 AM

Ah, maybe next time if 'child' suddenly gets thirsty, grab the baby bottle with nipple - you conveniently packed in your purse - and shove your pre-pumped breast milk in his mouth.

Then as soon as both of you get home, I'd go on-line and find a good psychologist, schedule an appointment for the two of you and have a 2 to 3 hour chat.

Results should be interesting - to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2015 2:10 AM

Look around, bitches. It's a satire site, and not a good one.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2015 2:11 AM

Oops. Too good to be truth.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2015 2:12 AM

R10 A woman I once worked with had something similar happen to her. She told me.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2015 2:14 AM

I'm creeped out when a woman breastfeeds a child who has all his teeth. I figured this was an Onion type story as soon as i saw the photo. That man is from Central Casting for pervs.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2015 2:17 AM

He should have bought one of our buckets of breasts; hers didn't even amount to a bucket of spit.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2015 2:19 AM

I couldn't wait for my meal.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2015 3:09 AM

This! Never! Happened!

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2015 3:33 AM

Breastfeeding in public grosses me out. I hate the "it's natural!" argument. Diarrhea is also natural, dears

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2015 3:41 AM

Very funny.

I was once in an Ozarks post office/store and a woman was standing in line. Her kid walked up to her, pulled her blouse up and started to suckle - he was the same height as her breast, so he just stood there. I was transfixed. The postmistress said, after they left, that she hated to see that but she didn't want trouble from them (the family, who I guess was a problem in the environs) and she thought if a kid could nurse standing up like he was at lunch counter it was time for him to use a cup.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2015 3:43 AM

While the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends breastfeeding to 12 month, the WHO recommends 2 years - 2 YEARS?

Every time I hear about older kids who continue to breastfeed, I think of that scene in The Last Emperor with his wet nurse.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2015 3:48 AM

Little Britain was a documentary---I never knew!

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2015 4:01 AM

At her age, they can sit on opposite sides of the table and her boob will reach across. He won't even have to bend over.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2015 4:02 AM

A re-enactment:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2015 4:48 AM

WHO recommends an older age because they deal with 3rd world countries where the water supply isn 't safe. There was a big scandal a decade or two ago with Nestle which was marketing formula in Africa to mothers who'd never used it. The formula was fine, the issue was it had been mixed with water which wasn't. Thousands of infants died. Big scandal: multinationals murdering African babies, etc.

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2015 4:58 AM

[quote] I'm creeped out when a woman breastfeeds a child who has all his teeth.

Well, then be creeped out no longer, because it's pretty clear from that photo that at least his uppers are dentures.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2015 5:15 AM

Hoax. Dude is her husband.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2015 5:18 AM

[quote] She added: “If people don’t agree with the way I raise my son, that’s their problem. I have raised a great man, beautiful, tall, who still lives and stays with me. I think I’ve done a great job as a mother and don’t appreciate getting insulted and expelled just because I decided to breastfeed my child a little longer than other mothers.”

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2021 4:54 PM

I'd rather be Rick Rolled.

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2021 4:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!