Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Pro Life' Senator Impregnates Former Sex Worker, Tries to Force Her Into an Abortion

Louisiana state Sen. David Vitter (R), who is staunchly pro-life, impregnated a former sex worker and pressed her to get an abortion when he found out about the conception.

October, 18, 2015

A sex worker who claims she had a long-standing relationship with married, family values Republican senator and candidate for Louisiana governor David Vitter dropped a bombshell accusation one week before voters go to the polls.

Wendy Ellis claims she had an affair with Vitter, he impregnated her and then asked her to abort the baby. Ellis says she did not, instead putting the child up for legal adoption, according to WDSU.

In a video interview by Jason Berry, who posted it to his American Zombie blog, Ellis said she maintained a relationship with Vitter for three years after meeting him when he was a state representative in the 1990s.

She said the two of them stopped seeing each other when she was six months pregnant, and she knows he was the father because she wasn’t sleeping with anyone else at the time.

“But you can sit there, walk across the grassy knoll holding your wife and your children s’ hand screaming family values,” Ellis said. “But you want me to go abort my baby.”

Ellis told Berry she wants to set the record straight because she has Lupus and is dying.

[italic]Watch Ellis talk about the pregnancy, as posted to American Zombie[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2020 3:38 AM

Vitter is a first-class hypocritical douchebag with a wife who sticks by him.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2015 5:01 AM

Most of the pro lifers would want to do the same thing if a pregnancy significantly inconvenienced them. They have no empathy or compassion for others though.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2015 5:06 AM

Isn't he the one who liked hooked to diaper him?

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2015 5:11 AM

David Vitter is a Republican hypocritical slime and he will likely be elected governor of Louisiana.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2015 5:15 AM

At this moment, you should call me Senator Shitter.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2015 5:26 AM

i posted in another thread about Repugs' hypocrisy that I was in a relationship with a typical southern conservative politician in the 90's who not only encouraged me to have an abortion, he arranged that I have it at Baptist Hospital in Atlanta. What they do and what they want others, particularly the poor and powerless, to do and two different things.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2015 5:49 AM

So what the fuck else is new?

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2015 6:20 AM

I wonder if she knows who the adoptive parents are? She could ask for a DNA check as proof. Then another lying, cheating, 'family values' politician bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2015 7:52 AM

Some years ago, NPR had a story on anti-abortion activists who seek abortions, for themselves or their women.

Apparently their thought pattern is "Other women who want abortions and worthless whores and should be punished, while I am a good person who is in a difficult situation". They have no empathy, they see most of humanity as "other" and "less than". Their disconnect between themselves and other people is so profound that they don't even realize what massive fucking hypocrites they are.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2015 8:10 AM

...and he'll probably still win the election.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2015 12:40 PM

The reporter who broke the story has now walked it back, writing that the woman has an extensive criminal record and has made prior inconsistent statements the undercut her overall credibility. "The bottom line is this: There are holes in parts of the woman’s story, but this remains largely a “she said/he said” tale that may never be proved totally true or totally false. Vitter is not commenting, nor is anyone from his campaign for governor."

Even if it were true, Vitter would likely still be elected -- Louisiana is heavily Republican. And lest we forget, Vitter got a standing ovation from his Republican Senate colleagues when he returned to the Chamber after his tastes for extramarital sex, prostitutes and wearing diapers while having sex were revealed. As long as you vote pro-gun and anti-abortion, all is forgiven. (Even if you encourage your own mistress to have an abortion.)

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2015 12:53 PM

I love that "pro life" activists are mostly for the death penalty (in the 80%). And that some of them don't have problems killing abortion doctors either. No contradictions at all.

I live in Paris, France, and although no one politician would dare to take a pro life stance nowadays from the far-left to the far-right (apart maybe centrist Députée Christine Boutin, but the woman is a freaking conservative homophobic nutjob), I still come across quite a few graffiti painted on the sidewalk with a baby in a uterus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2015 1:07 PM

he's a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2015 1:14 PM

A friend of mine sees Vitter at mass each week. It enrages her to see him with his dumb wife standing by his side (we are both teachers and Vitter hates public education). My friend wants to stand up in the middle of mass, point to him, and scream, "Whoremonger!!!!!!" I told her I'd pay her $1,000 if she did it, but she won't. I can't imagine why. Ha.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2015 2:53 PM

Asshole. Their excuse is even the most faithful Christians go against God's will, but they will be forgiven. Everyone else won't though.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2015 2:54 PM

Yeah, he'll probably be elected.

As Democrats don't mind if a presidential candidate is known to fuck around, Republicans don't mind if a candidate is a massive fucking hypocrite. They expect hypocrisy, it's part of their deal.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2015 2:56 PM

We hold our enemies to a higher standard.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2015 3:16 PM

Who is he running against?

He's already won the GOP primary in Louisiana which means he'll likely be elected in this red state.

Is there a viable Democrat running should this turn out to be true and proven by a blood test?

It still might not do anything to stop him from being elected -- remember this is Edwards and David Duke territory -- but he'll prevented from taking the family values high ground for the rest of his political career.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2015 3:22 PM

Alas, if only she had taken a DNA sample of the baby and had it tested (and just filed away the results) after birth, but before giving it up for adoption.

I would find it utterly reprehensible to try to track down the baby and its new family now.

But, back when she was still legally the mother...

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2015 3:25 PM

an even more heinous deed, based on this photo, is the crime against nature that is that set of plucked eyebrows. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2015 3:59 PM

Vitter's brother just got named Chancellor of Ole Miss this morning.

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2015 4:10 PM

A bunch of pro life protesters have been massing by my work. Is it ironic that none of them is even close to fuckable?

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2015 4:20 PM

More details, please.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2015 4:33 PM

Viitter seems to be untouchable. No scandal can bring him down.

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2015 5:05 PM

Freepers forced Larry Craig to resign, but not him...

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2015 6:59 PM

Diapers? How did I miss that detail when the original Vitter scandal was in the news?

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2015 7:06 PM

he's a disgusting freak

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2015 7:24 PM

Oh, come on now, R27, that's not really fair to freaks, most of them wouldn't be caught dead with an anti-choice Rethuglican hypocrite like Vitter.

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2015 7:27 PM

Republican voters only care when Dems do hypocritical, immoral things.

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2015 8:13 PM

I couldn't find the actual story from 2007, R26, but I did find this:

[quote]In 2007, he was outed for spending thousands of dollars on Washington, D.C. prostitutes. But not just that. He reportedly liked to be dressed up in adult diapers and spanked like a little baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2015 9:42 PM

[quote]Is there a viable Democrat running should this turn out to be true and proven by a blood test?

The hooker is not producing the child (or, for that matter, any proof of the child).

There are four main candidates running for governor: Vitter, two other Republicans and a Democrat, John Bel Edwards.

Edwards is ahead, because the other three are splitting the GOP vote. The primary is Saturday. At this point it looks like Edwards in first place, Vitter in second -- and Vitter will wipe the floor with Edwards in a runoff. (Not forecasting, just repeating what the polls say.)

by Anonymousreply 31October 19, 2015 9:53 PM

That's terrible. I feel for her.

by Anonymousreply 32October 19, 2015 10:27 PM

Under the rules of Louisiana’s unique gubernatorial process, known as the “jungle primary,” there is no party primary. Instead, all candidates, regardless of party affiliation, are placed on a single ballot, and assuming no candidate clears 50 percent of the vote, the top two vote-getters have a runoff.

That means Louisiana’s Oct. 24 Election Day probably won’t be the end of that story. Louisiana’s race has no incumbent because sitting governor and presidential hopeful Bobby Jindal is term-limited from the governor’s mansion. But the specter of Jindal’s deeply unpopular legacy looms large over the contest.

It’s something the 2016 presidential candidate doesn’t advertise on the campaign trail, but with local polls showing Jindal registering a dismal home-state approval rating, the competition to be seen by Louisiana voters as the least Jindal-esque is playing heavily in this fight. Jindal has been slammed for perceived fiscal mismanagement, with voters blaming him for inheriting a $1 billion budget surplus and leaving office with a projected $1.6 billion deficit. Front-runner U.S. Sen. David Vitter, a Republican, is leading State Rep. John Bel Edwards, a Demorcrat, and two trailing contenders, according to local polling.

WHY IT MATTERS:

Vitter is running on the hope that Jindal’s unpopularity will overshadow his own flaws, which includes a 2007 prostitution scandal that his opponents have resurfaced in the campaign. A polarizing figure, Vitter has courted a fair amount of political and personal controversy during his 11 years in the U.S. Senate, and has seen his approval ratings suffer.

He drew attention in 2009 when he became one of two senators to vote against Hillary Clinton’s confirmation as secretary of state, and has continued needling Clinton over her private email server.

Vitter’s bill to defund so-called “sanctuary cities” that refuse to transfer illegal immigrants to federal custody will be brought to a vote Tuesday, and the senator recently waded into the simmering debate over the use of fetal tissue for scientific research by joining a chorus of senators to sign Sen. Rand Paul's letter urging the Department of Health and Human Services to investigate Planned Parenthood. He cast Senate votes that helped narrowly defeat the Manchin-Toomey proposal in 2013 to expand background checks on gun sales, and helped kill the bipartisan comprehensive immigration bill in 2007 supported by President George W. Bush, and Sens. John McCain and Ted Kennedy.

Immediately after the Supreme Court’s landmark ruling on marriage equality, Vitter irked liberals by tweeting a picture of himself holding a bag of Chick-fil-A, the fried chicken chain that made waves in 2012 when its president described same-sex marriage as a kind of sacrilege (he later called his statements a mistake). The Internet quickly descended on the senator, with critics pointing out that Vitter’s repeated rendezvous with hired sex workers should disqualify him from commenting on the sanctity of marriage.

Vitter confessed in 2007 to being a long-time client of Deborah Jeane Palfrey, the infamous “D.C. Madam,” who made millions arranging trysts for an upscale clientele in the nation’s capital (Vitter’s shameful chapter has been reprised in an attack ad). Despite a blemished record of his own, Vitter is hoping that campaigning on his contrasts with the tarnished sitting governor, including his openness to Medicaid expansion that Jindal shunned, will carry him to victory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2015 5:01 PM

His wife Wendy is a piece of shit. She once mocked HRC for staying with Bill, and lo and behold, her husband cheats on her with whores...and she stays with him.

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2015 1:34 AM

[quote]Most of the pro lifers would want to do the same thing if a pregnancy significantly inconvenienced them. They have no empathy or compassion for others though.

I don't think it's fair to characterize all pro-lifers this way just because of this idiot. Clearly, he's not really pro-life at all.

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2020 3:16 AM

Anyone who is a Republican is NOT a "pro-lifer." Every last one. They support wars that blowup babies in other countries, they don't support affordable prenatal care or any kind of care that actually HELPS parents and their children. ro-death penalty. Liars and hypocrites to the end.

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2020 3:19 AM

Pro-death penalty*

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2020 3:20 AM

"After his Senate term ended, Vitter joined the Washington, D.C. lobbying firm, Mercury LLC.[186] As of October 2019, Vitter lobbies for sanctioned Chinese surveillance company Hikvision."

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2020 3:36 AM

R38 The problem is these idiots all have fuckin golden parachutes. They don't care if they lose elections because they keep their congressional pensions and land sweet gigs elsewhere. And apparently help the Chinese develop their global surveillance apparatus. Terrific.

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2020 3:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!