Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Will Hillary Do If She Loses???

Either the primary or the election?

She has been sticking her nose in the limelight since 1994 and for 20 years has been in the American news. Certainly she won't allow herself to go away? Will she go try to be a senator or run somewhere for governor? Or mayor of a city? Detroit could use help.

by Anonymousreply 110June 5, 2022 8:18 PM

She won't lose.

Sorry, troll, but you will live to see her CRUSH her Republican opponent next year.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2015 1:59 PM

EAT.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2015 2:01 PM

Call in three months time and she'll be fine, I know

Well, maybe not that fine, but she'll survive anyhow

She won't recall the names and places of this sad occasion

But that's no consolation, here and now

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2015 2:01 PM

She'll bribe President Trump into appointing her to be Ambassador of some country. What country is Huma from? Maybe that one.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2015 2:03 PM

I don't think she'll lose, but if she does, I suspect with her foreign policy background she'll work on peace deals or trade negotiations.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2015 2:04 PM

Kill Bill

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2015 2:06 PM

What Will Hillary Do [bold]WHEN[/bold] She Loses???

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2015 2:06 PM

It's kind of hard to lose an election when you are sitting in jail.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2015 2:10 PM

Can you even imagine how fat she'll become?

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2015 2:11 PM

Seriously IF she loses what do you think she'll do? I can't see her going into some private thing, she likes the spotlight too much. I never thought about ambassador, but if she takes it, it would have to be some high profile country like Russia.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2015 2:15 PM

Republicans have to learn to stop nominating far-right nutjobs or they'll keep losing. It's sanity vs insanity, and Hillary will not lose against a raving lunatic. The country did learn their lesson with Bush.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2015 2:18 PM

She'll sit back and privately revel in an I Told You So four years of GOP disaster.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2015 2:25 PM

[quote]The country did learn their lesson with Bush.

They also learned their lesson from Obama. The economy is in the toilet. The rich are even MORE richer and the poor MORE poorer. People are scared that the US will be overcome with immigrants like Germany. And people are pissed off that their healthcare insurance is all screwed up. You can expect a Republican to win the White House.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2015 2:28 PM

She will divorce Bill and come out of closet

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2015 2:32 PM

I kinda love how R13 is living in a fictional universe, where 5.7 percent unemployment means the economy is screwed up and a net outflow of undocumented immigrants coming across the US' southern border means we're about to be overrun with immigrants.

It's OK if you don't like Obama, but at least dislike him for real reasons, R13.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2015 2:37 PM

R11 (and others):

No one learned any lessons under Bush. If anyone had learned a lesson under Bush, Jeb wouldn't be running now.

Hillary's win is not a foregone conclusion. Trump is a very real threat. That's why the Republican establishment is sh*tting in their pants. Celebrities win elections because dumb people vote for who they like instead of who is qualified to do the job (since they have no idea what counts as qualified).

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2015 2:39 PM

r15, pull your head out of your ass. The 5.7% unemployment number is false. But as long as Anderson Cooper tells you it's so, you'll sit there creaming your panties and believe it's so.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2015 2:41 PM

Aren't Obama's numbers still pretty high? Republicans might hate him, but what's new.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2015 2:43 PM

R17 has secret facts the rest of us don't have. Listen to her and her secret facts! You in danger girl!

Meanwhile back here on planet earth, Obama guided the country away from a second Great Depression and toward a long, slow recovery. made long and slow due to plutocratic (i.e., Republican) obstructionism.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2015 2:47 PM

Go to Huma's apartment for a Box Lunch at the Y.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2015 2:48 PM

r19 -- such tactics always ricochet back and take out the likes of you.

We won't forget what you did.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2015 2:50 PM

When Jeb! loses what will happen to his exclamation point?

Hey R20 are you lost, if you think that's going to come across as a put-down?

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2015 2:50 PM

R21 what are you babbling about?

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2015 2:51 PM

Oh, please. Hillary has loads of otions open to her. Why don't you question what will Jeb do if loses? Because he really is a loser. Begone troll!

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2015 2:51 PM

r15, you've forgotten than people like r13 believe that any fact that doesn't match their preconceived notion must be made up. It's like the guy who believed all the polls were wrong before the 2012 election and "unskewed" them on his nutty website to show that Romney would win. When Romney lost, he had a brief moment of mental clarity when he admitted that yeah, maybe the polls weren't skewed, but then he reverted to Denial. The deficit has fallen, unemployment has fallen, gay marriage is legal, the percentage of people without health insurance has fallen, the rate of medical price increases has slowed, and so on and so on, but if you live in a Fox cocoon you've never heard these facts or have been told they're not real.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2015 2:55 PM

R22, not a put-down, a FACT.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2015 3:03 PM

Supreme Court Justice? That would be pretty good. Just imagine the heart attack she would induce in Scalia.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2015 6:43 PM

She won't lose, but we'd want a relatively young SC Justice, as they're appointed for life. She'd be 72 before a Dem could get back into office, way too old.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2015 6:49 PM

r15, I don't think you understand what you are commenting on.

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2015 9:04 PM

I'd vote for Biden to guarantee Hillary is out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2015 9:56 PM

[quote]Oh, please. Hillary has loads of otions open to her

Such as? Such hostility for a legitimate question. The OP asks, what do you think she'll do? She is unlikely to just retire and she likes the limelight. Whether you like her or hate her, you have to admit that. Bill seems quite comfortable, like other past presidents to just retire into the shadows and do his own thing.

The Supreme Court is not a real option as she'd never get past the confirmation even with an all Democratic Senate.

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2015 10:31 PM

This A-list politician has spent over 7 figures on plastic surgery over the years. If you include hair and make-up, it’ll reach the low 8 figures. They and their spouse continuously have work done on their appearance, and have to wear layers and layers foundation to cover some of the scars.

Bill and Hillary Clinton

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2015 3:42 AM

Prez Hillz. Sounds great.

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2015 3:45 AM

If she were a man, none of this speculation would be happening. But here on DL the fanatics think she'll fall apart because she is after all some hysterical closeted cunt who will lose it if she loses.

She'll find some way to make lots of money, of course. Just like men who've lost have done.

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2015 3:49 AM

R32 Well for all that money spent on cosmetic surgery, she should have kept a few dollars to do something about her cankles.

She's STILL wearing the 1990s pantsuit uniform as cankle camouflage. And to cover her caboose.

If she doesn't win, I don't think she'll go chasing after anything. Hillary doesn't work for free. It's about 1. Power 2. Recognition 3. Achieving goals.

I think she is watching Trump pretty closely, and she knows he can play as dirty as she can. They are both masters at the same subterfuge. Hillary is bone-tired and I don't think physically she'll be able withstand the stress of the presidential job.

Important to note, she's not at all a 'people person' Secondly, if she is on blood thinners as a result of her stroke, that medication is hard on a 60 something year old body.

by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2015 4:31 AM

r35

Suck it, freeper, she's going to be the president.

T H E

E N D

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2015 4:40 AM

R36 Yeah, she could have been president if she had less mileage on her. The first thing doctors tell stroke victims is to "keep stress away."

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2015 4:47 AM

Blocked r35/r37 and his tiny, Freeper mini-cock. What a relief!

by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2015 5:10 AM

Madam President

Get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2015 6:36 AM

Hillary the Loser

I'm excited about that!

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2015 6:43 AM

She will spend the rest of her bitter days bumping biscuits.

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2015 7:16 AM

That lying Cunt won't win.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2015 7:17 AM

She will play gender card and label whole American as misogynistic

by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2015 8:41 AM

One-third of Republicans love Trump. Most of the rest of the electorate absolutely flat out loathe him. Got it now? Cruz might do a bit better among Republicans, so not much given his far right positions that don't play well in the suburbs. That and he's an incredibly creepy person. Reputable pollsters have already factored in the fact that Hillary seems to get support from people who also at the same time don't find her likeable. She seems to have a grasp of reality as opposed to whatever Looney Tunes opponent will be there in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 44December 9, 2015 8:56 AM

Be the grandmother.

But really, the next President.

by Anonymousreply 45December 9, 2015 9:06 AM

She's got a lot of very wealthy billionaire supporters and she's also really wealthy. She's not funding her own campaign and in the general election that will hurt her against Trump.

The election will come down to the same states as last time: OH, PA, CO, IA, NV. How those states vote are the only ones that DO matter. Also Politico said that there's a town in VA that has predicted every single election, I think it's Vigo or Vilgo. I'll try to find the article.

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2015 9:13 AM

Latest general poll is Trump vs Clinton but it's still early in the game

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton tUSA Today/Suffolk tClinton 48, Trump 44 tClinton +4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 9, 2015 9:16 AM

Der Fuhrer Trump will send her to one of the nicer concentration camps with the more moneyed Muslims and Homosexual Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 48December 9, 2015 9:22 AM

R38 is pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 49December 9, 2015 10:31 AM

"The rich are even MORE richer and the poor MORE poorer. "

I was just reading an article today about how uneducated Trump's supporters are.

by Anonymousreply 50December 9, 2015 10:53 AM

As much as I fully support Hillary and think she'll do some good, I couldn't care less how she'd feel about losing. She's super-rich and will be just fine. It's America that will suffer. It's annoying that freeps (or just airheads) think it's all about personalities not policies. 2008 was just black man vs white woman to them. The childishness is maddening and I'm going to lose my mind with another year of this. I should probably just start ignoring political threads.

by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2015 12:39 PM

Why do the freepers post on here? You'd think they'd realize it's pointless. Either they get paid to do it or they're deluded like their nominees.

by Anonymousreply 52December 9, 2015 1:08 PM

More importantly, what will we do if she loses.

by Anonymousreply 53December 9, 2015 1:46 PM

Celebrate, r53.

by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2015 4:49 AM

She will sweep into the White House with powers that will make martial seem like anarchy!

by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2015 5:00 AM

What amazes me constantly about the freepers and shills who come here, and, indeed, all these small minded little Right Wing extremists, is that they live miserable lives. They regularly vote and act against their own interests in service to wealthy oligarchs who ridicule them and pimp them every chance they get. All these assholes are getting played and don't even realize it. They come here and spout nonsense, not even self aware enough to realize that we think they are complete idiots and they have no effect. None. Oh, sometimes I get pissed off and go after them, but it's really like swatting flies.

by Anonymousreply 56December 13, 2015 3:49 AM

Hil will re boot The Golden Girls and play all four characters.

by Anonymousreply 57December 13, 2015 3:56 AM

She would not go to Detroit. If Romney and Carson won't go there, their hometown, she certainly won't touch it.

by Anonymousreply 58December 13, 2015 3:58 AM

Bravo, R35! You managed to slur Hillary in multiple ways, despite there being no evidence for your lies. The Right repeatedly lies because they can't win on the merits of their beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 59December 13, 2015 3:59 AM

She'll sit on a few corporate boards, consult, speak and rake in a ton of cash. Far more than she will as Pres.

by Anonymousreply 60December 13, 2015 4:12 AM

Write a book!

by Anonymousreply 61December 13, 2015 4:21 AM

It's a moot question. Bernie can't win the nomination and the Republicans have no one who can win against Hillary in a national election. We've known that for quite a while.

The freepers were like this with that idiot Romney. Everyone with any brains or sense knew that the President was going to be re-elected. The polls, pundits and newspapers all said quite plainly that Obama would win. Fixed News, Rove, Rush, Hannity, etc. were deliberately lying to their low information followers and of course the dummies believed them. The freepers kept their delusions alive right up until election day when Mittens crashed and burned and the President was re-elected.

Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States. All the rest is just more freeper nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 62December 13, 2015 4:37 AM

you're basically right r62. Unless something major changes here in now less than a year it's hers

by Anonymousreply 63December 13, 2015 4:43 AM

R62? Are you sure, R63?

by Anonymousreply 64December 13, 2015 4:56 AM

Yes, R64, we're quite sure. This election isn't difficult to figure out on any level. Unless she drops dead of a heart attack on the campaign trail, Hillary Clinton is our next president.

It'll be fun to watch the freeper heads explode on election night.

by Anonymousreply 65December 13, 2015 5:32 AM

Correct r65. It's a pretty simple demographic question at this point. In a general election the GOP has so marginalized themselves at this point they won't get votes that are not white bread americans. It's what played out the last time around with Obama who was hugely unpopular yet still won comfortably.

by Anonymousreply 66December 13, 2015 5:49 AM

Ever since the Tea Party started primarying Republican candidates to ensure far-right candidates win nominations, they have made themselves unelectable in nationwide campaigns.

Anywhere you go in the Western world, 25% of the electorate is ultra conservative. They always vote. They are motivated by resentment, fear and hatred. Big motivators.

The only way Hillary can lose is if she can't get out the vote. And trying to prevent people from voting as the Repugs have done, doesn't really work because for every person they prevent from voting, two more get really angry about it and vote.

The crazy Republican rhetoric among their group of total asshole candidates will motivate the 75% to vote. The Repugs are just bomb throwers as this point. They have no ideas, they have no policies they want to implement.

by Anonymousreply 67December 13, 2015 2:45 PM

If she's elected, would she & Bill be the first presidential couple not to be buried together (assuming each would be interred at his & her respective presidential libraries)?

by Anonymousreply 68December 13, 2015 2:49 PM

Cremated with half of the ashes at each - problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 69December 13, 2015 5:02 PM

Karl Rove has yet to unleash his hate campaign against Hillary. The issue of trust. That's all they need. Trust and terrorism and Benghazi. Her strengths as a former SoS will be used against her. Meanwhile Rove the Kochs and their minions like Frank Luntz are going to try for a "brokered convention" so they can buy Jeb the nomination. The only problem Rove may have is that if Bush loses three or four primaries, he may decide to drop out.Rove will have to have a spare. My guess is Rubio. No one wants Christie and Kasich might make a good running mate for Rubio. That way they get FL and Ohio. Maybe even PA. At least that's their thinking. The fact that they have a despicable record and their policy proposals are injurious to everyone in this country hasn't even crossed their minds. My point is don't get too over confident. The other thing we need to really worry about is down ticket. We have Senate and congressional races, governors and state legislatures that are really important. We need to address those as well.

by Anonymousreply 70December 13, 2015 5:59 PM

Down a few neat vodkas, cry, smash some shit, and then assume some nothing position at the UN.

by Anonymousreply 71December 13, 2015 6:11 PM

OP=freeper shitstain

by Anonymousreply 72December 13, 2015 6:25 PM

Holland Taylor

by Anonymousreply 73December 13, 2015 9:07 PM

Woopsie .. misread thread as : Who will Hillary do if she loses?

by Anonymousreply 74December 13, 2015 9:10 PM

R70, Rove's had an on-going hate campaign against Hillary for about 20 years.

The people who buy the Rethug line on Benghazi or their bullshit "trust" thing were never going to vote for Hillary anyway, nor for any other Democratic candidate.

by Anonymousreply 75December 14, 2015 3:18 AM

When Hillary gets elected, both Rush Limbaugh and Maureen Dowd will be put on suicide watch.

by Anonymousreply 76December 14, 2015 4:13 AM

Good times, R76.

Don't forget Glen Beck. His head may explode.

by Anonymousreply 77December 14, 2015 5:54 AM

not happening but really TRUMP!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 9, 2016 7:07 AM

Tell me more r62, tell me more r63, like does Hill have a car?

by Anonymousreply 79January 9, 2016 7:14 AM

I don't think so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2016 6:42 AM

If Hillary loses, she will gracefully disappear.

by Anonymousreply 81January 14, 2016 1:18 AM

Dear lord, r80, she looks like a cross of Carol Brady (from the movies) and wilma flintstone in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 82January 14, 2016 1:23 AM

I don't think she's going to have to worry much about losing at this point. What's Bill going to do as first dude is real question.

by Anonymousreply 83January 14, 2016 1:32 AM

R78, that meme has been judged false by both FactCheck and TruthorFiction. I hate Trump and wish it was true but it isn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 14, 2016 1:40 AM

I hope she defines Bill's role early on during the primary process.

by Anonymousreply 85January 14, 2016 2:01 AM

If she loses, she will start grooming Chelsea for 2024. The Clintons will die trying to get into The White House once again.

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2016 5:15 AM

Her loss will look like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2016 5:30 AM

Trump vs. Clinton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 21, 2016 5:18 AM

The irony.

by Anonymousreply 89July 25, 2017 2:43 AM

Probably work at a cat rescue.

by Anonymousreply 90July 25, 2017 3:00 AM

Is she dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 91July 25, 2017 3:00 AM

She actually looks healthier now than before

by Anonymousreply 92July 25, 2017 3:24 AM

Now we know

by Anonymousreply 93September 17, 2017 4:11 AM

It'll never happen. She's going to flip Texas and Georgia. Just you wait.

by Anonymousreply 94September 17, 2017 4:48 AM

[quote] Suck it, freeper, she's going to be the president. T H E E N D

[quote] we're quite sure. This election isn't difficult to figure out on any level. Unless she drops dead of a heart attack on the campaign trail, Hillary Clinton is our next president. It'll be fun to watch the freeper heads explode on election night.

Nostalgic threads are so much fun.

I readi each of the electon night Poll Troll threads and don't recall many exploding freeper heads. Nor even any exploding celebratory victory fireworks displays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 17, 2017 4:54 AM

can anyone drudge up an election night thread? LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 17, 2017 4:57 AM

R96, what's so funny you deplorable fag. If knew where you lived I'd slit your fucking gag throat.

You think it's funny that Clinton lost? You better not let me find put where u live.

by Anonymousreply 97September 17, 2017 5:18 AM

HI HILLARY!

by Anonymousreply 98September 17, 2017 5:22 AM

HI FAG!

by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2017 5:30 AM

[quote] can anyone drudge up an election night thread?

The first one. Several more followed as they filled.

***2016 ELECTION RESULTS THREAD*** replies 616

I can't wait for Trump's speech. That noise he will make at that point in the evening when a serious candidate would be conceding. r482

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2017 6:35 AM

r9

Well????

by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2017 7:57 AM

Orly R1?

by Anonymousreply 102February 21, 2020 7:48 PM

Spend the next four years bitching about it and acting like she won.

by Anonymousreply 103August 20, 2020 4:48 PM

R103 is a racist MAGAdroid troll, who has bumped multiple Clinton threads and also has these gems on a couple of other threads:

[quote]I don’t know about LGBT, but white gay men have a lot to lose if the Dems get in. We’re the ones who will disproportionately have to pay for their public sectors jobs programs.

[quote]The Democrats were the party of blue collar workers — now they’re smug elitists. They hate the police because the police don’t have fancy degrees in intersectional studies.

F&F and move on.

by Anonymousreply 104August 20, 2020 4:57 PM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 105April 13, 2021 2:48 PM

The correct answer was kill Jeffrey Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2021 2:48 AM

[quote] Suck it, freeper, she's going to be the president.

Lolpwnt

by Anonymousreply 107October 23, 2021 9:02 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 108May 30, 2022 3:19 AM

Spend the rest of her life crying about it and blaming everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 109June 5, 2022 7:51 PM

Davida, stop bumping old threads. I don't know why you insist on bumping old threads that are full of comments made by your old accounts, now redtagged. It just makes it more obvious who you are and what you're doing. Do you really need attention that badly?

by Anonymousreply 110June 5, 2022 8:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!