Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Love At First Bite (1979)

I've never seen it, but I remember it had enormous publicity when it came out.

Is it a camp classic?

Worth seeing?

Neither of those things?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 5:07 AM

That's odd, I always thought it was Frank Langella in the lead role, not George Hamilton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2015 5:27 PM

Worth seeing once, but I already watched it 10 times or more on cable in the 80s, and don't need to see it again personally.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2015 5:30 PM

I found it funny. Richard Benjamin was good.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2015 6:41 PM

----

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2015 11:03 PM

Was this the Jefffrey Dahmer biopic?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2015 12:29 AM

I watched this tonight and I was surprised at how hilarious it was. Considering it's over 40 years old, it had lots of jokes that still hold up. George Hamilton was perfectly cast and Richard Benjamin gave a terrific supporting performance.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 4:38 AM

If it there’s a sequel Armie would be a natural…

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 4:40 AM

Caught it on TV as a kid in the 80s. All I remember is George Hamilton & Susan Saint James dancing to Alicia Bridges' 'I Love The Nightlife'. And when Susan brings George back to her place for the first time, she removes her fall (wig) so he can "see the real [her]".

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 5:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!