Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are You Loud During Sex?

Are you a noisy fuck?

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2020 8:13 AM

I'm Asian, so.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2015 10:51 PM

I'm a dirty talker.. but quiet about it

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2015 11:01 PM

Scream queens.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2015 11:14 PM

Omg sometimes I bite my arm or knuckles just to keep the soundtrack down. I moan, curse, talk dirty - and the worst- who knows what name will pop out? I have had three LTRs over 20 or so years. Twice I said the name of an old partner with my current partner. A partner I haven't seen for 12 years and don't pine over. Incredibly he just laughs about it, he says I'm a riot. He's a prince.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2015 11:15 PM

I really like guys that are loud and dirty talkers during sex but I'm very quiet myself.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2015 11:18 PM

R1, does that mean you're quiet or noisy?

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2015 11:18 PM

I was extremely loud when that nine iron club hit me for being a serial cheater.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2015 11:21 PM

I hate to admit this, but I am a screaming bottom. I didn't realize this until my BF and his friend spit roasted me. Afterwards, my BF said that it was nice to not hear my screaming with his bro's cock down my throat. I try to contain myself, but I love getting fuck so much.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2015 11:21 PM

I like dirty talk but my partner doesn't. We rarely fuck anyway.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2015 11:32 PM

Always, if my tops are disobedient.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2015 11:34 PM

Not loud, but I sing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2015 11:35 PM

r9 I hear that.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2015 11:42 PM

Dear Tiger at R7: I heard the real deal is Elin shoved that nine iron so far up your ass no one is able to get it out, hence the reason for your poor play since then.

Comments?

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2015 11:57 PM

In a word ... no

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2015 12:03 AM

Fucking me is like a scene from The Exorcist.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2015 12:36 AM

No, not me. But here's a funny (?) Story. Staying over in this Australian couple's fashionable home in upscale neighbourhood. Nice dinner, great conversation, little kids getting ready for bed. My partner had to head out back home for work the next day so I slept over as I was looking for a place to live in the city. Anyway, dinner is over, partner leaves, showers, teeth brushing - the usual rituals are done - and each went to their bedroom - 2 adult hosts (male - 50 yrs with highly respectable exec job & female - 28 yrs) in one room, kids on another floor, me down the hallway but technically beside hosts' bedroom.

Just as I was settling in for the night, all was quiet, then about 20 minutes time' I start hearing this...female grunting, breathless gutteral sounds, rhythmic monosyllabic "yes! Oh yeah!" ......took me a few seconds to figure out what was going on. Anyway, female decibel level keeps climbing until I'm thinking "don't they know I can hear?" And "what about the kids?" This whole gutteral and humping and ecstatic deafening sound got so loud you hear the reverberations on the walls and way downstairs - filling the entire house.

Got cranky but figured, this must be their little evening ritual. It all finally stopped. Next morning, we all (especially me) acted like nothing had happened. Gawd - I was so glad to get away. Never told my partner but I looked at the 50 year old afterwards, and he sure looked hung up (horny) on that girl 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2015 12:57 AM

R16 Interesting. I always wonder how people in cultures that live with their parents even after getting married handle that. And how people handled it back in the days of tenements. I guess they just did it.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2020 3:44 PM

My kittenish, mewling moans of passion bring all the boys to the yard.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2020 3:47 PM

I would love to be loud and talk dirty but my partner of many, many years is very quiet. Oh well. I think you are or you aren't; not something you learn.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2020 8:05 PM

I only yell if they try to leave without paying.

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2020 8:51 PM

I like it with a little noise, but not over the top. My partner makes a bit of noise, which is hot.

I once dated this guy - bottom - who was SO loud it was distracting. We were in a hotel once, and the people next door banged on the wall for us to be quiet. It was actually a turn off - way too over the top.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2020 8:55 PM

I talk to my pillow.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2020 9:18 PM

Is cocaine involved?

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2020 9:27 PM

Only if someone complains about the smell

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2020 8:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!