Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Walks Around the Street With Severed Head of Wife He Allegedly Beheaded

It happened in, where else... India!

A man in Pune, India was seen walking down the street holding his wife’s severed head by the hair in one hand and carrying an axe in the other. He was arrested after someone called the police to report what they had seen.

The man was identified as 53-year-old Ramchandra Sheu Chavan, who police say was a watchman in Pune for almost 20 years. He allegedly beheaded his wife Sonabai Ramchandra Chavan, 45, on Friday morning because he thought she was having an affair with his son-in-law. The two who were often seen arguing according to neighbors were reportedly arguing before Ramchandra attacked Sonabai, locking his daughter-in-law and two grandsons in the house first.

Police have charged him with murder but are still investigating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 4, 2021 2:56 AM

Things quickly came to a head.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2015 3:51 AM

Did his wife give good head?

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2015 4:05 AM

And another person went on a gun-toting rampage killing people.

It happened in, where else... America.

You can get off your high horse. Most of the rest of the world finds stuff which goes on in the US unfathomable.

The US is in great company when it comes to the death penalty, as well.

Let's fix our own houses before pointing fingers at others.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2015 4:16 AM

But Americans don't normally walk around town carrying severed heads after they've killed them. They exercise discretion.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2015 4:37 AM

We put them in bowling ball bags. Out in the air like that, how gauche!

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2015 4:41 AM

There's a certain standard to be upheld r3. Severed heads should NEVER be seen after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2015 4:44 AM

why are so many men so fucked in the head?

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2015 4:55 AM

I bet the son-in-law is cupping his genitals right now.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2015 4:58 AM

They spelled POON wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2015 5:06 AM

Can you imagine, you're out gardening one fine day, and your neighbor walks by carrying his wife's severed head: "Good morn... uhh.. what've you got there?"

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2015 5:10 AM

No. I don't live in a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2015 5:12 AM

Axes don't kill people, people kill people!

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2015 5:39 AM

India is the internal anal sphincter of the world, the external anal sphincter is China.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2015 5:47 AM

[quote] Severed heads should NEVER be seen after Labor Day.

But... fashion has changed!

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2015 5:51 AM

Uh, bad paper cut?

It could happen.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2015 6:40 AM

Why are so many me so fucked in the head?

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2015 6:54 AM

As a neighbor, he's head and shoulders above the rest!

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2015 6:55 AM

Where the fuck is he going to find shoes to match that accessory?

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2015 8:04 AM

Here we are 2015 and some cultures and peoples in this world are still living in the mindset of barbarians.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2015 8:24 AM

Indians are an odd bunch. They don't fit in anywhere in the world. Phony merchants in America and they always make the worst doctors. I try to avoid them at all costs. The women aren't so bad but the men, freaks. Don't EVER go to an Indian doctor. EVER! That cesspool Continent never got its shit together despite centuries of contact with the outside world. I will say that their beaded products and fabrics are to die for. Get off of my continent, I'll support your goods from afar but will not tolerate our companies that outsource to you. Click.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2015 8:24 AM

[quote]It happened in, where else... India!

Based on the topic line, it presumed it happened in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2015 8:36 AM

Does The Kingston Trio know about this?

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2015 8:58 AM

What? Was she headless? Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2015 10:37 AM

India is the only country I refuse to go back to again. I'd rather lose my job.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2015 10:55 AM

Bitch STILL has her feet!

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2015 12:51 PM

R3 well that was random and not at all what we were discussing, but thanks for letting us know.

by Anonymousreply 26April 4, 2021 12:29 AM

They say that a decapitated person has about 10-20 seconds of consciousness remaining and, depending on the location of the injury, can even manage to say out a few words, albeit very indistinctly.

I like to think that this poor woman managed to say 'You never satisfied me sexually, Sanjiv, so for the past 20 years have been engaged in an adulterous affair with your brother, Rajiv. The sex was HOT!'

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2021 12:36 AM

2015? Really?

by Anonymousreply 28April 4, 2021 2:19 AM

I was going for Florida when I read that headline.

by Anonymousreply 29April 4, 2021 2:36 AM

The hair extensions she had put in the day before came in handy. More swinging range.

by Anonymousreply 30April 4, 2021 2:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!