Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay men who've had sex with women: what kind of sex do you prefer?

Gay men only, please. No bis and no straights. And only answer if you've had both kinds of sex: anally penetrating a man and genitally penetrating a woman.

by Anonymousreply 60May 16, 2020 10:49 PM

Vaginal sex with woman

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2015 12:38 PM

Post your comments and experiences, too!

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2015 12:49 PM

The stupidity and OCD of the OP, on display here. Many MSM who have slept with women are on the continuum between gay and straight. SO THEY ARE BI! Duh!!

A 100% gay man is unlikely to have slept with a woman and if he did, he is highly likely not to have like it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2015 1:01 PM

Uh, wears the "I prefer oral" option?

This is a stupid poll

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2015 1:05 PM

R3 was apparently born in 2006. Google "the closet," Jaydyn.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2015 1:06 PM

[quote]he is highly likely not to have like it.

This, we must verify by asking those men, not by speculating about their physical sensations without facts. The options are close enough in the polling for this to be an interesting question.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2015 1:07 PM

Fish smell.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2015 1:15 PM

I have had sex with women. One woman. It's how I know I am neither straight nor bi. I am definitely not bi.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2015 1:23 PM

Fish is delish! I especially love flounder and salmon.

Now shit... that stinks. Shit on my cock makes me angry.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2015 1:25 PM

R( I thought you had a fart fetish.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2015 1:33 PM

* R9

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2015 1:33 PM

[quote]Gay men who've had sex with women: what kind of sex do you prefer?

If a man preferred to have vaginal sex with women...

The level of stupid in this question is mind boggling.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2015 1:34 PM

R12 Yes, such a stupid question. That must be why vaginal sex is winning.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2015 1:35 PM

R10/11 I fart often. That hardly classifies me as a fetishist.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2015 1:43 PM

Almost 50/50.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2015 2:10 PM

[quote]Yes, such a stupid question. That must be why vaginal sex is winning

Yes, DL surveys are known for their scientific accuracy without any hint of satire or irony.

Every respondent is genuinely interested in providing statistically accurate data and will always tell the truth.

I mean, what possible purpose could it serve to screw with the results of an inane question? Who on DL would ever do that?

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2015 2:12 PM

R16 Sorry that you don't like the results.

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2015 2:14 PM

Men having sex with women is not normal.

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2015 2:18 PM

[quote]Sorry that you don't like the results.

I pretty much don't care one way or another about the results.

I do care that the level of discourse be maintained.

I will defer to you if you can provide rationale for the basis of my criticism that this is stupid: If a man preferred having sex with a woman, why would he be gay in the first place. What possible SANE rationale would there be for choosing vanilla ice cream when you prefer strawberry?

The underlying question defies logic. You can be a gay man. You can even have sex with women. But if you PREFER sex with women, you are not a gay man - it is implicit in the definition.

I'm open to any explanation which is internally logically consistent and utilizes generally accepted terms.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2015 2:26 PM

R19 I had the idea for this poll when I was reading some pages of a book by sex research Anthony Bogaert on asexuality. Bogaert was making the argument that asexuals can probably enjoy sex, even if they're not attracted to their partner, and used as illustration a "very sexually experienced" gay man who told him he liked vaginal sex better than anal sex with men because of the lubrification effect and the tubular shape of the vagina. When I read that, I remembered some threads on DL where men who said something very similar, even though they identified as gay. So I wanted to see how common an experience is this.

Are we done being defensive, now?

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2015 2:34 PM

R20 just handed R19 his own ass.

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2015 3:29 PM

R21 But tbh, the fact half of the guys who answered the poll prefer pussy is disappointing to me, too.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2015 3:34 PM

I've had two guys repeatedly refer to my ass as "pussy" during sex, and one asked me if I would do the same.

I thought this was more an influence of heteronormativity and a traditional idea of masculine domination and feminine subjugation, but was it that they really did prefer a vagina to penetrate?

I asked one guy why and he got very uncomfortable.

What gives?

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2015 3:41 PM

Why R22? Sex and love is about more than which orifice feels better. There are a lot of factors. If a man is attracted to men, or only romantically connects with men, the tightest, juiciest, golden pussy in the world won't change that. And if a man wants women, nothing can change that. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2015 3:43 PM

R20 maybe the author was copying from here :)

I've had both vaginal and anal (top/bottom) sex. For me, regardless of the gender, it's all about how I connect with the other person.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2015 3:48 PM

R25

[quote]maybe the author was copying from here

That did pass through my head, tbqh.

[quote]For me, regardless of the gender, it's all about how I connect with the other person.

But do you ID as gay? If you can achieve rapport with both sexes, bisexual would seem more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2015 4:18 PM

I have a suspicion that some lurking fraus and sneaky bis are throwing the poll results.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2015 4:56 PM

By HALF, R27? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2015 4:59 PM

I'd like to cum in a cunt once

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2015 5:07 PM

Vaginas are totally gross. This thread is clearly being trolled by delusional fraus.

1) pussies stink

2) they suck in and hold the penis like a vise. If the damn things had teeth, they'd bite it off. Luckily, my dick went totally limp within 2 seconds and I was able to extrapolate myself.

3) they stink

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2015 5:39 PM

The poll doesn't show how many people have voted, like the old DL used to, so it could just be a handful skewing the results.

Pussies don't stink usually as most women are fastidious, and they don't stink as much as shit holes for sure.

The pussy itself feels quite nice around a cock, but everything else is quite different and scary.

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2015 5:44 PM

The hets are fucking with your poll, op. No way any gay men prefers a vajay after enjoying the delights of a firm, tight butt hole!

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2015 5:48 PM

r31, why don't the polls indicate the number of voters anymore?

I guess you can gauge a bit from the tenths spot in the percentage listings, but I want the tally!

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2015 5:49 PM

R31 I've been following that poll from start and I estimate, based on how percentages have changed, that 70-80 people have voted.

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2015 5:51 PM

Oops, make that 65 people, with 37 voting anal sex with a man.

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2015 5:53 PM

I did R32. I'm just not attracted to women, and I cannot connect romantically with them.

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2015 5:53 PM

[quote]Pussies don't stink usually as most women are fastidious, and they don't stink as much as shit holes for sure.

Women are not fastidious, they just want men to believe they are. A man's clean asshole has a delightful musky aroma. Pussy smells like something crawled up it and died (which is basically what happens on a monthly basis - a freakish natural process).

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2015 5:55 PM

Not sure why pussies "stink" whereas anal sex apparently smells like roses and lavender?

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2015 5:59 PM

Keeping an asshole clean enough for rimming and cleaned out enough for bottoming is a lot of work.

I don't have vagina-envy except for the preparation for sex.

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2015 6:01 PM

I envy vaginas for the ability to have multiple orgasms one after the other immediately. And to pull as much dick as they want, when they want.

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2015 6:07 PM

[quote]Keeping an asshole clean enough for rimming and cleaned out enough for bottoming is a lot of work.

No it isn't. What the hell are you guys eating that you have to constantly douche out your assholes? I've never douched in my life. I give it a good scrubbing in the shower and it's perfectly fine.

I've never had any "scat surprises."

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2015 6:08 PM

R38, I never said roses and lavender. I said delightful musk. Pussies probably stink because they bleed for five days once a month, plus women have weird hormones.

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2015 6:10 PM

R26 I'm not sure how I identify, to be honest. I'm attracted to the person, rather than the gender. Fitting in to conceptions and definitions has never sat well with me.

However, I can see myself settling down with a guy, rather than a woman.

I'm not sure if this answers your question.

(I didn't vote as I don't feel I fit the criterion)

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2015 6:51 PM

[quote]1) pussies stink

But shit holes don't?

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2015 6:56 PM

I think the problem with this poll is that it doesn't have a "neither" option--not all gays like anal right? It would be a much more interesting poll me to see the percentage of gays that engage in anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2015 7:01 PM

R45 I have no doubt that there is a lot of information about that - how many gay men do anal - in academic research. But if you're interested in conducting your own poll, you can make your own thread. :-) In R20 I explained why I was led to the question in the title of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2015 7:12 PM

R45 Anyway, I think you'll be interested in this graph, which is from a study made off of a large sample of medicine students in North America. The upper graphs are the results for men, and the bottom for women. It appears that, based on the graph, 75% of gay male medicine students have been bottoms in anal sex and 80% were tops. However, the graph says nothing as to the frequency of anal sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2015 7:15 PM

[quote]When I read that, I remembered some threads on DL where men who said something very similar, even though they identified as gay. So I wanted to see how common an experience is this.

Just because they choose to mistakenly identify as gay doesn't make these guys homosexual. Obviously if a guy is sexually attracted to both men and women then he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2015 7:19 PM

What's the purpose of a poll feature if it allows people to vote more than once. Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2015 7:52 PM

R49 It doesn't - that's how DL polls are, they allow you to click on the alternatives as much as you want, but count only the first click.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2015 8:06 PM

I think the sexual schizophrenics are trying to diminish the homo population make them think they are a minority within a minority.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2015 8:40 PM

It may be that a lot of gay men simply aren't tops, but given the option between a man's ass and a woman's vagina, a woman's vagina is cleaner and naturally lubricating, while a man's ass has fecal matter and needs lubrication. The thought of shit can still be a turn off to gay men, which could be a deterrent. I'm a virgin myself, but I've read in other threads the difference in sensations -- a woman's vagina, while not as tight as an anus at the entrance, has a more consistent tightness throughout the passage, while an anus is more tight at the entrance, but more like a cave as you get deeper.

But for gay men who prefer vaginal sex to anal sex, topping might just simply not be their preferred sexual activity. They may prefer bottoming instead or getting sucked off. You don't need a woman for that.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2015 9:27 PM

An anus has parasites no matter how clean it is. An anus was designed and functioned to deposit human waste! Why the hell would someone put their mouth there?!!!

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2015 9:35 PM

I'm gay. I've had sex with women. In college, when I was still repressed. No one's vagina ever smelled like anything. Stinky pussies have an infection or Std. They felt great and I got off but I had no attraction or connection. It was just like masturbation with another body. I love men...so sex with men is better!! It's not about the orifice, it's about the attraction, the connection, and the energy. It's not like there is just a simple anus or vagina hanging out the woods by itself asking me to sex it up. Only then would I be able to give you my unadulterated and unbiased opinion!! Let me know when this opportunity presents itself. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2015 9:50 PM

only had see with women because I was young and wasn't out enough to have sex with a man.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2015 10:26 PM

R54 Well, men's penises smell. Ofc the smell gets stronger if you don't wash, but in itself, it isn't a result of uncleanliness. Personally, I like the smell. Vaginas, too, produce substances called aliphatic acids which give off a particular smell that function as sexual cues to people who're attracted to women. I'm guessing the it turns off people who're attracted exclusively to men, just like male pheromones probably repulse straight men and lesbians as well. Not all women produce those acids, though, so I'm guessing that explains your experience.

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2015 10:36 PM

R56, stop obfuscating. vaginas are objectively foul-smelling and everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2015 12:56 PM

So are assholes R56.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2015 5:14 PM

OP starts this thread just about every month these days.

by Anonymousreply 60May 16, 2020 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!