Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What have you learn during pillow talk?

Strangers will often reveal their deepest secrets after sex, perhaps because they're relaxed and feel you're trustworthy just because you had sexual chemistry. Also the fact that you will likely never see they again may factor in.

I've learned some rather odd things during pillow talk. One guy told me he traveled extensively in South America and had kept men in many cities. Another told me his tenants were squatters and so was happy when they all died in a plane crash. One told me he was once a congressman from Ohio. Another said he was a senior advisor to Clinton and now had a drag act.

Your pillow talk stories?

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 8:54 PM

...the difference between the past and present tense, unlike imbecilic OP.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2015 8:44 PM

OP.....who was the congressman from Ohio.....just initials please....Ill figure it out. Im curious because with few exceptions, theyre all homophobic bigots.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2015 8:46 PM

Honestly, I don't remember the congressman's name at all.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2015 8:54 PM

The present tense mistake in the title of the thread makes sense if you say the sentence with a Chinese accent

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2015 8:55 PM

R4, or with a Japanese-Canadian accent?

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2015 9:04 PM

That he decided to leave Austin when all the "friends" he'd made there no-showed at his birthday dinner and he drove around all night crying and contemplating suicide. Obviously, he didn't. A really sweet guy, too.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2015 9:13 PM

Rob Portman obviously. John get off the computer, it's a school night and I know you have homework due.

That's sad R6, and one good thing about dealing with antigay discrimination. You learn real fast how fake most people are. I fear today's youths are immersed in their illusions.

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2015 9:17 PM

[quote]What have you learn during pillow talk?

I learned that Rock Hudson wasn't that believable as a heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2015 9:30 PM

Lol, r8.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 2:58 PM

I learn that husband like to hire fellow sluts to pee pee on him. I don’t care I got security guard to treat me like whore.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 3:18 PM

That there were a lot of kinky men working in the Reagan White House, and that there are a LOT of gay men in the Secret Service.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 3:21 PM

Australians can be very problematic when it comes to race and love Trump. I knew my black ass should have just showered and left. It made me feel sick. New rule, I don't do pillow talk with hookups.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 4:01 PM

Guy I thought I loved told me how, at a low point in his life, he actually conjured up an incubus, or male demon, to fuck him, and that this had happened repeatedly, and often.

I’ve never heard anything like that, from anyone.

A few days later, he broke up with me.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2020 5:55 PM

R13: That's more than pillow talk. That's crazy talk.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2020 7:16 PM

Alot of married guys will talk about their kids--many of them grown up.

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2020 7:29 PM

This guy once told me (after we messed around--no sex) that he was the driver in a hit and run when he was underaged and intoxicated. He claimed he actually ran away from his crashed VW Beetle and hid in the bushes until the ambulance came to take the victim away. He somehow found out the victim survived, but claimed he always felt guilty about it. Just *not*guilty enough to confess to the authorities.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2020 7:34 PM

One kinda nympho guy with a long term girlfriend said he could only cum to the thought of me fucking him. 90% of the time he would cum hands-free when I fucked him, too. He fucked his girlfriend like 3 times a day apparently but would constantly call begging me to fuck him. It was exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2020 8:12 PM

A retired doctor told me he had euthanized several elderly patients who were living in excruciating pain and abject poverty and had no chance of improving their condition.

I understand that there is a case to be made for euthanasia but this guy was creepy as fuck and lived in a grand old apartment in total disrepair that looked like the house in the Addams family. I quietly made some excuse and got the hell out of there. This was many years ago and I still think I escaped a serial killer.

The sex was good, btw.

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2020 8:28 PM

R12 Just confirming - you’ve made an assumption about the political and racial attitudes of 25,000,000 based on one hook-up? Well, that sounds reasonable!

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!