Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Size queens: I'm a grower

I have a huge cock. It's 8.75 inches long x 6 inches around. Bottoms often cum within a few seconds of my entering them.

I have mixed feeling about having such a big cock because some people start viewing you as just a cock.

That said, when it's limp, my dick looks pretty small-- about 3 inches. People are always amazed when it grows.

So you size queens, you never know how big it can get

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2020 4:20 PM

8.75 internet inches, 5.75 actual inches.

Nothing worse than a wanna be top.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2015 8:40 PM

TTIUWP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2015 8:42 PM

I have the opposite problem.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2015 8:42 PM

No one likes a humblebragger, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2015 8:56 PM

[quote]Bottoms often cum within a few seconds of my entering them.

Ummm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2015 9:22 PM

Growers make Momma's mussy hotter-n-bubblier than a duck cassoulet, OP.

Yummers!

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2015 9:36 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2016 2:59 PM

Same here , OP. I had a hot dude last week that was all hot to blow me, said he loved when a guy got hard in his mouth. Started getting me hard, pulled off, looked at me, shocked, went back to work on it, pulled off again and said "MAKE IT STOP!"

We both cracked up. He couldn't believe what a grower I was. I said " good, it's our little secret"

He said " yep, no one would ever fucking believe this."

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2016 3:11 PM

Post a picture. Actually post two, soft and hard.

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2016 3:23 PM

So many people will brag about their dick size on here r9, unsurprisingly no one will ever post a simple dick pick to prove they aren't bullshitting.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2016 3:25 PM

Why would anyone want to post a picture of themselves HERE? If guys like Henry Cavill are repeatedly torn apart here for being ugly and disgusting* then what chance do we normal guys have?

*Obviously there's at least one seriously delusional anti-Cavill troll here, probably a female.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2016 3:29 PM

A picture of your dick is not a picture of you...

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2016 3:31 PM

But what about love ?

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2016 3:31 PM

R12, yes it is. Your cock is an important part of you and you enjoy if others pay compliments and feel bad if it's dissed.

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2016 3:36 PM

Does the phrase "lulling them into a false sense of security" mean anything to you OP?

Entice us all in with your talk and then it turns out it was all b.s. [italic]after[/italic] you've tended our tender gardens.

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2016 3:37 PM

People who judge the size of flaccid dicks are one of the more annoying types of DL posters.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2020 3:29 PM

OP, why don’t you aim higher in life? Try a real committed relationship dude

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2020 3:32 PM

Yeah it's so dumb when people on here and everywhere comment on flaccid dick size ("It shrunk?" - Seinfeld episode).

OP show us some anon pics.

Cut or uncut? Mushroom head?

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2020 3:33 PM

I am a big dicked Top, I am a big dicked Top, I am a big dicked Top, I am a big dicked Top, I am a big dicked Top, I am a big dicked Top, I am a big dicked Top, I am a big dicked Top, I am a big dicked Top,

Repeat that as your mantra. See if it works any better than posting on anonymous message boards.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2020 4:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!