Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where can I find the recipe to Dolly Parton's World Famous Lady Mayo online?

It's supposed to come from lady ham, but I can find neither and I'm begging y'all for help.

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2021 6:17 AM

What are you on about, Paula---I mean Sue? There is no Google reference to any Lady Mayo/Dolly Parton connection that I can find.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2015 7:30 AM

“It’s the sauces,” Liberace believed, “that divide the men from the boys, and separate the gourmets from the guzzlers.”

So I'm afraid we can't help you.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2015 7:37 AM

I don't know what any of those words mean...

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2015 7:40 AM

That Liberace quote is as amusing as it is mildly disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2015 8:38 AM

Dolly is known for her Mayo?

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2021 5:40 AM

Ask Bonnie.

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2021 6:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!