Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The True Meaning of Christmas

... is, obviously, watching Spock die of radiation poisoning.

Hallmark, you have outdone yourself. Although I feel like Kirk and Spock should be wearing little Santa hats, don’t you think?

You can order the new ornament *here* [italic](no links in posts! - Muriel)[/italic], which plays Spock’s “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few” quote. I can only pray that next year’s Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Holiday Ornament is a life-sized representation of Chekov’s ear, with the Ceti Eel crawling into it. Because the only thing more jolly than watching Spock slowly die would of course be alien larva forcibly entering a human orifice. Ho ho ho!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2020 10:35 PM

Oh, they definitely need to make this an ornament series.

Next one could be Edith getting hit by that car. Or those hippies dying after they eat the poison fruit.

"Head now to Eden...brother....."

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2015 4:44 AM

I have the light-up Borg Cube Hallmark Christmas Ornament. Memories are so bitter-sweet!

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2015 5:17 AM

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2015 4:48 PM

Chaka KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2015 4:41 AM

Spock, like Jesus, died for our sins, and was then resurrected. I don't see the problem.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2015 4:50 AM

This is right up there with the Texas 9/11 cheerleaders.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2015 5:20 AM

It is a cute ornament.

by Anonymousreply 7December 19, 2020 6:47 PM

[quote] new ornament *here* (no links in posts! - Muriel)

Muriel actually goes in and edits people’s posts?

by Anonymousreply 8December 19, 2020 6:53 PM

The kidnapping of naughty children and beating them with sticks is my favorite part. Yay, Krampus!

by Anonymousreply 9December 19, 2020 6:58 PM

OP, get a life!

by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2020 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!