Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Ex's boyfriend is hitting on me on Scruff!

long story. "dave" and I dated about six years ago, we had been friends before, and I fell for him hard. He then break up with me and despite trying to be sensible about it, it broke my heart. We since have become awkward friends in a "hi, how are you?" way, we never see each other, but when we do we are always cordial.

NOW, his boyfriend of six years, yes, the guy he dumped me for, is hitting on me something hard on scruff. I mainly chat on scruff, it passes the time. But this little jezebel is demanding to come over and suck me dry, ride my cock till kingdom come! what should I do?

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2020 5:37 PM

Now he's admitted that I "know" his boyfriend and stated this:

"Truth is I've been seeing Dave from us 6 years I don't know what's going on with us he's started seeing other people but seeing me too I don't now and I don't even like talking about it because I don't want people to know so just don't say anything I love Dave and I would rather be with him but things are complicated at the moment they may be not complicated in the near future butfor the moment he's not sleeping in my bed and while that is painful I'm not dead so the show must go on"

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2015 4:50 PM

Stay far away from that mess, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2015 5:09 PM

Id fuck him, take a few pics of him blowing me, then send them to my ex.....karma is a bitch

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2015 5:15 PM

I don't think you could get any MORE "lesbian drama" that any of this OP

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2015 5:18 PM

[quote] I don't think you could get any MORE "lesbian drama" that any of this OP

Exactly. It's about as dull and who gives a fuck as any dyke drama.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2015 5:23 PM

R4, I know, it's is weird! I didn't think that this could happen to gay men, Until now!

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2015 5:49 PM

First off: Is he hot?

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2015 5:58 PM

I'd say go for it if you are really attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2015 6:00 PM

he's actually not that hot. I might just ignore him

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2015 6:06 PM

break off all contact

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2015 6:12 PM

Slap him like you Mean it

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2015 6:23 PM

I had to choose 'Other' because my advise is that you fuck him, then slap him viciously, tell the ex-boyfriend and then break off all contact.

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2015 1:55 AM

Pics, please!

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2015 1:57 AM

I take back my vote for fucking him. If he's not that hot don't fuck him, let him know he's not you're type and that you feel bad for his situation, and good luck. Punch, delete, and block. You lived through it once, you don't need to live through your asshole exboyfriend's bullshit drama again. Toxic.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2015 2:20 AM

Indeed, that's my guess as the best bet

by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2015 4:09 AM

Whores irk me.

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2015 4:17 AM

they are fine by me, but this particular whore irks me.

by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2015 4:33 AM

The ex put him up to this. They are waiting to see if you will bite. If you do, they will laugh at you.

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2015 4:37 AM

OP - you are lying with dogs being on Scruff. So you are getting fleas.

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2015 9:27 AM

R14, I think your right. He messaged me on another app to come over and "breed" him now and four in the morning. He clearly sounds out of it, no time for that.

It just makes awkward things even more awkward

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2015 12:45 PM

your ex probably told him about what a hot cock you have.

tip: never talk to a current boyfriend about an ex's cock and ass.

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2015 12:52 PM

Apparently it can backfire

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2015 2:38 PM

This thread is useless without cock pics.

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2015 2:52 PM

I'll try to find some

by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2015 4:01 PM

Forward his latest message to your ex

by Anonymousreply 25October 9, 2015 4:16 PM

Yeah, I was thinking that OP must be packing large too.

by Anonymousreply 26October 9, 2015 4:55 PM

As tempting as it would be to mess with my ex, I wouldn’t want to do anything that invited him back into my life.

by Anonymousreply 27August 7, 2020 4:33 PM

OP, stop using sex as a weapon!

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2020 5:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!