Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think Jackie Kennedy life would make a great video game, but what would be the best format?

Given Jackie had that giant square head and those huge wideset equine eyes she 's already built for Minecraft.

Or Ms Pacman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2020 10:02 PM

I just did a google image search, can you all believe that there is no Minecraft Jackie Kennedy character to be found anywhere on the internets?

This is the only video game image for Jackie Kennedy I could find, and I think that it is a disgrace to her memory.

There should be at least a Grand Theft Auto Dealey Plaza or Resident Evil Dallas where Jackie has to blow the heads off zombies with a small derrinmger she keeps in her purse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2015 3:09 AM

How about a video game focusing on the Kennedy family's competitive sports. You get to play Jackie and your objective is to survive.

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2015 3:10 AM

Me Pacman would be better suited for Rory Kennedy, she's got the chompers for it..

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2015 3:12 AM

"Escape from Hickory Hill" You have to navigate Jackie through a huge multi-level maze avoiding hazards like dirty diapers, empty wine bottles, dog poop, and Ethel flicking deadly boogers at you , the object is to collect as many of Ethel's children as you can before she either flicks a freshly picked nose grenade on you or time runs out. You bonus points for every child you can convince Jack is his.

Ethel could also travel about the maze dropping tetris shaped babies pieces that Jackie must store in her pillbox hat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2015 3:22 AM

Jackie was the only Kennedy excused from playing in the traditional family touch football games. She would sit with old Joe Kennedy watching the game as she gave him a discreet handjob and was the only family member allowed to do so.

Hell they even made poor lobotomized Rosemary play, albeit as just a tackling dummy.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2015 7:56 PM

R5 i could see Jackie doing that! Poor Rosmary,she was just happy to be included.That's probably when they dreamed up the Special Olympics.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2015 8:07 PM

That's exactly where Eunice got the inspiration for the Special Olympics, she would organize retard races in her backyard for Rosemary and her fellow 'tards and all the Kennedys would place bets on the winners., while they had cocktails & clambakes and cheered them on from the verandah.

Eunice eventually did stop putting saddles on the retards with little monkey jockeys complete with racing silks and riding crops by the time it became the Special Olympics of today.

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2015 8:30 PM

Glutinous little Teddy always was troublesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2015 8:54 PM

First-person Shooter

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2015 8:59 PM

Level 1 Waiting on line for assistance

Level 2 Committing fraud during interview for assistance

Level 3 Initiating Article 78 preceding to avoid termination of assistance

by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2020 9:10 PM

[quote] Or Ms Pacman.

"Honey, doncha know...

I'm more than Princess Lee Radziwill with a bow!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2020 9:44 PM

I could see one where the object of the game would be to buy expensive designer clothes at swanky department stores (using your credit card from Aristotle Onassis) , and then have to resell them at Upper East Side consignment boutiques for cash.

If you couldn't make enough money that way to pay your children's tuition bills for Collegiate and Brearley, you'd be forced to fly back to Skorpios to fuck your hideous husband.

by Anonymousreply 12September 7, 2020 9:49 PM

There is a video game based on the JFK assassination. Ted described it as despicable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2020 9:53 PM

DIE r10

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2020 10:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!