Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

#Pissforequality: Feminists Fall For 4Chan Troll Campaign By Peeing Themselves

Women post pictures of their soiled pants on Twitter to 'support rape victims'

Feminists on Twitter have fallen for a troll campaign created by 4chan which encouraged women to post photos of themselves peeing their pants in the name of “equality” under the hashtag #PissForEquality.

“What if we somehow get Tumblr tards to publicly piss/shit their pants in the name of “Equality,” wrote one 4chan member on October 2nd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2020 10:47 PM

R Kelly posts on 4 chan?

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2015 4:41 PM

lol

Feminism has jumped the shark. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2015 5:12 PM

You know, many of those old insane asylums have great architecture. A re-vamp, blessing by an exorcist and more humane atmosphere, would surely bring us into a new era, right? If they're humane and lovely looking places, there's no reason why we shouldn't have them? Tennis courts, pools, pretty tranquility gardens, why not? They'd practically pass for expensive private schools.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2015 5:13 PM

R3 Speaking of asylums, this is pretty much what it feels like to be lectured to and controlled by SJWs and the thought police, today, using establishment power (Twitter, The White House, Universities, Hollywood stars and Musicians) to control our every word. God help us if we ever fully enter their grim PC utopia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2015 5:18 PM

Why can't today's young women say "no" to ANYTHING?

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2015 6:54 PM

Infowars.com is such a reliable news site. I'm glad to see links posted to it here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2015 12:55 AM

So you don't like infowars . Does that make it not true?

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2015 1:19 AM

Piss me up, piss me down

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2015 1:28 AM

Proof that people are sheep.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2015 1:42 AM

Tired of all this #CisPissPrivilege

Cis Piss womyn need to STEP BACK and SHUT UP and listen to the #GenderFluid

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2015 1:47 AM

4chan started #transnigger way before Rachel dolezal. Their trolling is epic. They even got Oprah to say "9000 penises" on air.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2015 2:32 AM

R7 Are you stupid? They have no journalistic integrity whatsoever. Just because you really want a story to be true doesn't make it so. I googled the twitter accounts at the link and they look like typical 4chan sockpoppet accounts which gullible right wing idiots fall for all the time just like Fox News did with #EndFathersDay, Operation Free Bleeding, and #WhitesCantBeRaped.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2015 2:54 AM

Fake

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2015 3:06 AM

Asininity is funny.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2015 3:48 AM

Valenti IS on 4chan. Just another lie from scat monger

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2015 7:13 AM

R12 But is it untrue?

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2015 7:20 AM

I fully support the cause!

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2015 7:30 AM

This particular story may be fake, but more than a few dumbass oldsters fell for it when 4chan announced that the newest iPhone update made it so you could charge your phone in the microwave!

There were also a bunch of "wait, I thought you said the new update made my iPhone waterproof" victims, too.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2015 7:06 AM

R3 Gosh, that just *looks* imposing. I could see arriving there and knowing I was screwed.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2020 10:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!