Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FUUUUUUUUCK... I think I might be in love with someone I shouldn't

Oldest story in the world. Boy meets boy. Boy crushes hard on boy. Boy finds out boy is already taken by another boy. Boy goes to dinner with boy and his boy. Boy makes out with his boy in front of boy. Boy keeps telling himself to sit still and not freak out and take it as an opportunity to exercise self-control. Boy fails miserably, and makes up the lamest excuse imaginable to leave. Boy runs to the door and trips on the way out and totally embarrasses himself. Boy drops by the liquor store and picks up two bottles of vodka on the way home. Boy downs half a bottle at once, and realizes how transparent he was being at the dinner table, and doubly freaks out. Boy knows he has to get over boy, but doesn't see how it can be done when boy sits right next to boy at work. Boy...... Fuck it I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 52April 5, 2020 3:32 AM

Boy oh Boy.

Tarzan would have strangled him with a rope vine just to shut Boy up.

Same old story, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2015 9:53 PM

Clearly you didn't drink enough vodka, you should have finished off both bottles and all your problems would be solved.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2015 9:54 PM

Grow the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2015 9:55 PM

I'm 23! My right to be a dysfunctional whiny little bitch hasn't expired yet, and I intend to milk it till it's dry.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2015 10:05 PM

Grow up. Mentally.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2015 10:07 PM

You bitter old queens are so judgmental.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2015 10:13 PM

They probably just think you were embarrassed by PDA. Tell him at work you had a "conservative upbringing" and continue crushing. Eventually you'll et a three way.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2015 10:21 PM

When on the spot, deny, deny, deny. They can't prove anything. Then sue them!

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2015 10:22 PM

You're 23, just go get laid by someone else. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2015 10:22 PM

You in danger gurl

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2015 10:23 PM

OP is where the boys are.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2015 10:25 PM

The crush is clearly just a but of theatre to justify your alcohol abuse. Stop manufacturing drama and crisis as an excuse to get drunk, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2015 10:25 PM

And they say lesbians are full of drama.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2015 10:26 PM

R12 I don't even like alcohol. Just couldn't think of another way to feel better tonight. Weed doesn't work for me.

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2015 10:27 PM

Here's how to feel better, OP. Put down the booze. Go out. Meet people. When you find someone you like, let them know you are single. Date. Fuck. Have a good time. Repeat until you meet someone special. etc , etc.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2015 10:30 PM

OP, I can sympathize with you because I'm on the other end of that, often. Whenever my husband makes a new gay friend, they inevitably fall in lust with him and want him. They basically aren't allowed around him anymore so instead they'll send him lewd messages on facebook saying how they want his big dick or whatever the fuck they want since they're pathetic and needy. One of his friends, who was a friend of ours as a couple, said he was falling for him and created this whole dramatic thing out of it too. Anyhow, at least you didn't do that and haven't yet. These guys I'm talking about are all in their 30s, so class doesn't necessarily come with age. Just realize you can only be friends with him and kill your emotions toward him and find someone single that you can get with.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2015 10:38 PM

No one has a right to be whiny and dysfunctional regardless of age. The "I'm only 23!" Excuse just makes you seem all the more pathetic. And, frankly what the fuck did you expect when you posted this here if not judgment? Sympathy for some prissy little fuckwit who is so ill-suited for the world that he can't categorize his own feelings and maintain adult boundaries? Fine, you're 23! At this stage a dick is a dick is a dick. If you want to revel in being immature, no one will take your feelings seriously since you admit you are willfully a drama queen. Since your feelings are just theater, go find another dick. The one with which you're so "in love" belongs ro someone else for now. So, stop being a little asshole unicorn. You're not special and neither is anything you do or think.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2015 10:57 PM

R16 what are you and your beau's respective ages?

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2015 11:00 PM

And the big question here is:

Which boy is an immature, whiny cunt? (who is likely hamster hung)

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2015 11:05 PM

R17 Jesus fucking Christ. I haven't done a thing to anyone. You, on the other hand, losing your shit like this on the Internet, what's your excuse? You should really look into getting your anger issues under control.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2015 11:08 PM

Oh boy, boys....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2015 11:10 PM

R16 Thanks for the supportive response. No worries. I'm the type of person who constantly drives himself nuts internally, but has enough sense to never act out on anything. I know what I should do and will do just that eventually. Just getting it out of my system on the anonymous web.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2015 11:12 PM

They made out with each other in front you during dinner? Maybe you should be angling for a three-way...

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2015 11:13 PM

Is this the first time you've fallen in love?

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2015 11:19 PM

I'm with R23. You missed your chance (presuming you're open to such things).

You should have said, "Whoa, guys. It's not fair to get me worked up unless I get to join in."

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2015 11:23 PM

[R18] I'm 30 and my husband is 29. He's foreign which I think is a lot of the appeal to other gays, but he also is very attractive with a great body. Most gay men we've interacted with (even some of my friends) find themselves attracted to him/developing "feelings" for him which are often just lust, I feel. It's so odd to me because I've never, ever had an attraction to anyone in a relationship since my brain just categorizes them as not available and so it doesn't even cross my mind to develop anything there, but it seems to happen over and over again to my husband.

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2015 11:51 PM

Also, I'd add to the OP that it was really fucking tacky for them to be making out in front of you. My husband and I would NEVER do that in front of company. It is kinda revolting, to be honest. We might do a quick peck on the cheek or lips here and there but making out, etc. is reserved for when we are alone.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2015 11:52 PM

R26 Well I hope you can develop a circle of trustworthy friends. It can be stressful in many ways to be too closed in...

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2015 12:01 AM

Oh, we have plenty of straight friends and lesbian friends. It's the gay guys that are saying to hell with friendship and thinking only with their dicks.

by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2015 12:05 AM

Yeah, they were definitely baiting you for a threesome.

It's not too late - get back in there and work it. But don't wait much longer or the window will close.

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2015 12:09 AM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2015 12:09 AM

OP, I have to say, your response at R20 was.... perfect.

He really told you about yourself, R17. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2015 12:11 AM

R17, come sit next to me.

by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2015 12:12 AM

I'm in the same boat OP.

I'm 58 and this boy at my gym thinks I'm 25 and crushes hard on me but I'm not single. So it's the same old story and this is how it goes...

Boy asks boy for a spot. "Sure, bro". Boy smiles at boy after sets. Boy asks boy where he goes to college. Boy says "Ohio State". Boy says some of his boys go there and if belonged to any frats? Boy says he's a Sig Ep. Boy says boy's arms are huge and asks boy what supps he takes. Boy says just a whey isolate. Boy asks boy if he'd like to chill sometime and come out to a house party up at State. Boy's in. Boy has plans with boy this weekend but boy needs to figure out how to tell his boyfriend...who's also his fraternity brother living in the same house. Things are gonna get awkward.

by Anonymousreply 34October 6, 2015 12:25 AM

If you're good looking enough to steal the coworker away, then just go for it and stop whining.

by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2015 12:25 AM

If you're 58 and still referring to yourself as boy, you should probably kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 36October 6, 2015 12:50 AM

Oh look, R36 is embarrassing himself trumpeting his total lack of ability to detect the 'I'm 65 but look 25, it must be my good genes!' DL meme.

by Anonymousreply 37October 6, 2015 1:04 AM

Honestly, OP, the boy with whom you've fallen in love is common trash to make out with his bf at dinner in public. You're so young. Take a few days to feel heartsick, let him go, and go out and enjoy your life! Just tone down on the vodka just a bit.

by Anonymousreply 38October 6, 2015 1:57 AM

Doesn't one grow out of that falling in love with unavailable men thing around 16 or so?

by Anonymousreply 39October 6, 2015 2:25 AM

If they started making out in front of you, you should have grabbed your dick while saying : "hey guys, you're making me hard".

by Anonymousreply 40October 6, 2015 3:16 AM

But he does not love you .

by Anonymousreply 41October 6, 2015 3:21 AM

You're EXHAUSTING, OP. Men who refer to themselves as "boys" are sort of scary. There, fix those two things, and we'll find you a date!

by Anonymousreply 42October 6, 2015 3:29 AM

He's mad about the boy, I'd wager.

by Anonymousreply 43October 6, 2015 6:39 AM

Is R34 what passes for humor around here these days?

by Anonymousreply 44October 6, 2015 8:18 AM

This is why I ignore every gay man under the age of 35.

by Anonymousreply 45October 6, 2015 10:59 AM

Might be but you might not be. That's how it works with a word like might.

by Anonymousreply 46October 6, 2015 11:16 AM

Fuck off r12, that's the stupidest arm chair psychology I've heard in a long time. Clearly you're a recovering alcoholic in AA.

by Anonymousreply 47October 6, 2015 2:39 PM

That's gross that they made out at the dinner table in public. So disgusting. A little peck is fine and more than enough from any couple on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 48October 6, 2015 2:48 PM

Agreed with R12. You don't need to ever be drinking that much vodka at once. You're an alcoholic, OP.

by Anonymousreply 49April 5, 2020 2:33 AM

R17 Crushed it !

by Anonymousreply 50April 5, 2020 3:20 AM

How many boys are involved in this? Sounds like an orgy.

by Anonymousreply 51April 5, 2020 3:24 AM

OP, How did you explain your femme, over the top departure from the eatery to the object of your misdirected affections at work the next day? Nobody wants to 3-some with an emotional stunted.

by Anonymousreply 52April 5, 2020 3:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!