Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does the pope masturbate?

Yes I know it's something of a scandalous question but it's meant honestly. Isn't masturbation a sin in Christianity? (Onanism.). But sin or no sin, do we really believe that priests and nuns don't touch themselves?

It's actually unhealthy for a man not to ejaculate on a semi-regular basis, so to some degree it's a health issue. But also mental health -- can any person really go through life without the pleasure of sexual release? Wouldn't that make you ... intensely weird?

But if he does masturbate, WHAT ON EARTH DOES HE FANTASIZE ABOUT??? Now that is high-octane nightmare fuel right there.

by Anonymousreply 54May 28, 2020 4:04 AM

I believe Masturbation is stll listed as a deadly sin in the Catholic Church.

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2015 4:53 PM

You're sick, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2015 4:58 PM

Yes, while fantasizing about Kim Davis.

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2015 4:58 PM

You have no idea, santa maria. Pray for me!

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2015 5:00 PM

R3, that's HAWT! I touched myself when I read that.

In any event I'm glad we're having a poll about it on the DL so we can finally put this question to bed.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2015 5:03 PM

He's hot!

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2015 5:05 PM

How do you know you're sleeping in a priest's bed? Because the sheets stick to you.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2015 5:08 PM

Of course he does. Is the Pope Catholic?

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2015 5:10 PM

Solo le emissioni notturne!

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2015 5:14 PM

My understanding is that he is, R8.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2015 5:20 PM

Realistically, at his age? Come on.

Maybe 40 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2015 6:10 PM

It might not make me intensely weird, but it would make me hoppin'-ass MAD!

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2015 6:13 PM

This reminds me of the other thread, "The pope is coming! The pope is coming!"

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2015 6:19 PM

40 years ago, R11? Do you think men in, say, their 50s don't masturbate?

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2015 6:20 PM

I would watch...

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2015 6:34 PM

Of course he does. He wouldn't do that insane foot washing thing of adolescent boys if he didn't still choke the chicken.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2015 6:43 PM

No, but he shits in the woods.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2015 7:05 PM

Long story short when I was in college I became close to my College's Chaplin. I was conflicted about being gay and I was raised very catholic. Even after college our friendship continued (even after I left the church) and once over a couple rounds of drinks I got the priest to admit that yes most priest (including him) take matters into their own hands from time to time....btw he was hot and that image provided me with material for months LOL.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2015 7:10 PM

All recent popes have had disposable one-use fleshlights in genuine ermine. This pope finds that a sinful luxury and has reverted to ecologically respectful, low carbon-impact, handsome Swiss Guards on PrEP.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2015 7:11 PM

I hope he does. You can get nasty prostatitis without regular orgasms. It's something the male body is supposed to do on a regular basis. Some guys cum while sleeping but some don't.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2015 7:18 PM

(R16) that insane foot ritual is done not just by the Pope it's done in all cathic churches it's actually a very beautiful and meaningful part of the liturgy , you really do not what you speak of ,

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2015 8:02 PM

The pope tried to titty fuck me and give me a pearl necklace

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2015 8:17 PM

His boi told me that when he jacks on Friday nights he tries not to think about fish. Because Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2015 9:45 PM

[quote]Long story short when I was in college I became close to my College's Chaplin.

Was your college doing a salute to silent movie comedians?

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2015 10:16 PM

He told me that if he baptized me with his Holy Jism, I'd go directly to heaven. No purgatory for me, baby!

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2015 10:16 PM

Isn't it unhealthy to never empty your load?

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2015 11:27 PM

His robe pockets have slits in them. It's why they make all popes wave with both hands - proof they're not flogging their own bishop.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2015 11:32 PM

I believe the Pope flogs the Cardinal.

They are stiff and crimson, too.

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2015 11:49 PM

R26 yes I have heard it's supposed to be but I'll never have to find out!

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2015 11:32 AM

c r e e p y

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2015 12:04 PM

Why would he need to do that, with all these Swiss Guards and altar boys in the vicinity?

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2015 12:09 PM

So if he does, what does he fantasize about? I mean seriously, or as serious as that question can be anyway. Does he dream of fucking women in that pope outfit of his? Or if he's one of the tribe, as we used to say, does he dream of eating ass and sucking dick?

It's all so strange -- we are sexual creatures of course but some people cultivate this extremely non-sexual image.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2015 12:10 PM

I don't need to masturbate.

I have my "assistant" Georg Ganswein to fuck me silly when I need a good ass pounding!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2015 12:43 PM

Does the Pope stick his fingers up his ass while he jacks off?

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2015 1:25 PM

I went to a Catholic school for 8 years and in the 7th grade, they would bring in a monk weekly that we could ask any question to. I often abused this privilege for shits and giggles, and one day asked him out of the blue if masturbation was a sin. Honestly did NOT expect to get an answer, much less the one I got, but in all seriousness, this is what the answer he gave was: "It's only a sin if you're lusting after someone while you're doing it. But if you praise Jesus and thank him for the ability to feel those feelings, it's not." ....Catholic loophole?

Yes, I immediately got sent to the principal right after this.

by Anonymousreply 35November 2, 2015 12:25 AM

A truly fascinating question. I think that he probably does not.

by Anonymousreply 36May 27, 2020 2:26 PM

Yes, but never on a Sunday. There was a song about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 27, 2020 2:53 PM

R35 is correct. The church is more modern and practical than you think. Lust is the sin, not ejaculation.

Considering the Pope's age, I suspect he is not troubled by these thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 38May 27, 2020 2:56 PM

I don't think I've gone longer than 8-9 days without ejaculating in many many years, but when I have in the past eventually I'd have a wet dream so I assume if the Pope is not polishing off the sceptre on a regular basis he must at least wake up every now and then in a wet sticky patch.

Though he's old as hell now I thought sperm production never stops so presumably it is all building up in his saggy crusty Pope-balls and has to come out sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 39May 27, 2020 2:58 PM

I dont think that the Pope would masturbate, he probably has a delegated prostate stimulator to serve the heir of St. Peter in a medicinal capacity.

by Anonymousreply 40May 27, 2020 3:16 PM

The Pope revels in his wet dreams and alternates back and forth as viewing them as a gift from God, or a curse from Satan.

by Anonymousreply 41May 27, 2020 3:27 PM

The pope used to masturbated quite a bit when he was younger. It's petered out in recent yeears.

by Anonymousreply 42May 27, 2020 10:17 PM

All males whack it at some point. Regarding the pope, I would imagine not so much if at all today. Although you never know. Even old men may need a tug now and then.

by Anonymousreply 43May 27, 2020 10:28 PM

[quote]saggy crusty Pope-balls

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 44May 27, 2020 10:31 PM

[quote][R35] is correct. The church is more modern and practical than you think. Lust is the sin, not ejaculation.

I don’t think that’s correct. The church believes that ALL sexual activity must be for the purposes of procreation, so ejaculation into anything other than a vagina is sinful.

by Anonymousreply 45May 27, 2020 10:37 PM

[quote]Does the Pope stick his fingers up his ass while he jacks off?

No, but he pulls a rosary out of his ass as he comes.

by Anonymousreply 46May 27, 2020 10:45 PM

I don't think the celibacy thang was ever meant to be honored. It just let them explain why they weren't doing pussy.

I guess it still does.

by Anonymousreply 47May 27, 2020 11:01 PM

OP, properly speaking "Onanism" is not the same as masturbation, no matter what the usual definition is.

Onanism is the intentional "spilling of seed" in refusal to propagate according to "God's" Will.

Most priests I've had as friends have said that of course they masturbate or have masturbated. It is, even for the most committed celibate, a healthful physical release. They've said they've tried not to make it habitual or to focus on fantasy because eroticism and using someone else's image for sexual purposes wasn't right (for them). Several said they didn't confess it because it was self-evidently not a sin no matter what the "teachings" suggested. Others did, but many priests have a particular confessor with whom they are simpatico.

I don't know why the subject of a pope's sexual fantasies would be titillating. In his 80s he likely sorted things out long ago.

by Anonymousreply 48May 27, 2020 11:02 PM

When he climaxes he groans "I'm vobiscumming".

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2020 11:08 PM

[quote] I don’t think that’s correct. The church believes that ALL sexual activity must be for the purposes of procreation, so ejaculation into anything other than a vagina is sinful.

But like the other guy said, most priests are very practical about these things. They aren't the nutjob ideological ones usually.

by Anonymousreply 50May 27, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote]Does the pope masturbate?

Beats me.

by Anonymousreply 51May 27, 2020 11:18 PM

I had a fraternity brother who went to a strict Catholic high school and told us he had never masturbated, ever. He had no problem fucking girls "doggie style". He bragged about it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 52May 27, 2020 11:34 PM

I attended an all-male Catholic high school. During one 'Religion' (adult sexuality) class, one brave lad asked Brother Gene if Franciscans masturbated, or at least had wet dreams. Brother Gene dryly informed us that, as the rectory's laundry was his domain, he had yet to find a brand of bluing that did not stand out (high-lighting semen stains) during post-laundry inspections. He let us draw our own conclusions. The Franciscan priests and brothers were surprisingly non-stuffy, playing basketball with us after hours, driving some of us younger students home from events when we were too young to drive ourselves. It was a very different world, and I still have very fond memories of many of my instructors from the 60s.

by Anonymousreply 53May 28, 2020 2:49 AM

R53. Ballsy question by the student. Ballsy response from Brother Gene.

by Anonymousreply 54May 28, 2020 4:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!