Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shaving

Any guys use Nair instead of shaving their face every day?

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2020 5:11 PM

WTF? Never use Nair anywhere but the legs. It burns like hell. Trust me on this.

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2015 4:34 PM

Nair burns the face.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2015 4:35 PM

sad day

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2015 5:09 PM

What the fuck kind of freaks are posting on here?

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2015 5:56 PM

Don't put a chemical depilatory on your face, you fucking moron, unless you want to break-out and burn your fucking skin. Actually, never mind, OP. Go ahead and do it. It could only be an improvement.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2015 6:05 PM

I knew a guy who would hair his whole body, he was a TOTAL freak, and wore a big wig in public.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2015 6:42 PM

MagicShave(TM) isn't so bad, if you can stand the odor, it really leaves your skin quire smooth. I remember guys in the service would use it, if they had a certain skin condition(pseudofolliculitis barbae)that made shaving too bloody. For the few who couldn't even tolerate the depilatory, there were shaving waivers(but they still had to scissor trim their beards once the whiskers got to one-half inch in length)

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2015 7:45 PM

that sounds magical

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2015 2:46 PM

Magic is marketed to black men for shaving. It works well.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2015 2:57 PM

I use it on my ass monthly. It leaves my pucker nice and pink the way SIR likes it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2015 3:01 PM

My GP, Doctor finger, requires a full depilatory treatment when I come in, where I'm strapped down, have my body hair shaved off, and nair used everywhere. My doctor then does a very thorough inspection of my body.

by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2015 11:50 AM

Has anyone out there solved the ingrown hair problem and able to shave every day without problems? No matter what I do, I always seem to get "acne-like" reactions when I shave.

by Anonymousreply 12November 6, 2015 1:40 AM

R10 = Marcie, preparing to be plowed by Peppermint Patrick

by Anonymousreply 13November 6, 2015 2:04 AM

You'd be better off using a fucking Epilady on your face

by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2015 2:09 AM

r12, I don't shave everyday, but using a foil-shaver is the only way I can get a close shave with very few ingrown hairs. You can't miss more than a day shaving though, if hair gets too long the foil shaver just rolls over it and youll have to use clippers to buzz it down again.

I hate shaving so much, it's my least favorite thing in the world. When I get to that age where men just look disheveled and tired with facial hair, Im getting the laser. Fuck it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 6, 2015 2:42 AM

I have to shave using a Mach-3 or else I just don’t feel right.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2020 2:28 PM

This thread wins the queeniest thread ever started on DL.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2020 2:39 PM

Try using wax, like real men!

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2020 3:07 PM

Magic shave was designed for Black men to prevent razer bumps.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2020 4:20 PM

The idiot thread-bumper is back. Even though I have him blocked, when other people keep replying, it still ends up showing up. STOP enabling this jerk!

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2020 5:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!