Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Julianna Margulies is a fucking LIAR

'Fess up, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193January 11, 2019 5:34 PM

Guess who doesn't care?

EVERYONE!

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2015 3:18 PM

Archie Panjabi called JM a liar on Twitter today, saying she was ready to film.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2015 3:22 PM

Fuck you, R1. This is a very juicy backstage scandal and the TV press DEFINITELY care and won't let go of this for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2015 3:34 PM

What's with the dipshits who come to a gossip site and then complain about the gossip being posted?

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2015 3:41 PM

Julianna was called out on her lie!

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2015 3:59 PM

First, the Kings call us stupid ("the bullets aren't real!") and then JM calls us sexist.

Fuck off!

I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2015 4:01 PM

[quote]Guess who doesn't care? EVERYONE!

That's why this is at least the fifth thread on datalounge about this very subject.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2015 4:02 PM

[quote]There’s no animosity on my part. It’s a shame, because I wonder if it was two men, when one finds out that he f—ed his best friend’s wife, if it would get that same attention, you know what I mean?”

This quote seems odd. Granted, I've never seen the show.. so I don't know if she's referencing a story line, but it still seems odd to draw the comparison? Is she trying to throw a subtle insinuation at Panjabi?

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2015 4:06 PM

[quote]Guess who doesn't care? EVERYONE!

I hate to break it to you but you obviously cared enough to come into the thread... and then comment.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2015 4:06 PM

It's been beaten to death on Data Lounge. I don't care anymore. Also the show has been tedious for a season or two.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2015 4:07 PM

Is this really the fifth thread? I just searched and found only two others, neither of which took off.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2015 4:11 PM

Margulies must either be really stupid or think she's untouchable to tell that lie and not think that someone would come out and challenge it.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2015 4:11 PM

But why would anyone care so much about a "feud" between two television actresses? Was there more backstory than any of these links suggest?

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2015 4:25 PM

Julianna comes off as a bitch...

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2015 4:46 PM

Because R13 their characters in the show were supposed to be good friends and haven't shared a scene in a couple of seasons (while having lots of scenes together in the first seasons). And when Panjabi left (or was forced to leave) they shared a scene again - but it was so badly done that everyone noticed it was CGI and filmed separately. Therefore the speculation. They couldn't even film a little scene at a bar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2015 4:47 PM

[quote]There’s no animosity on my part.

She's even being a bitch in denying there is a problem. She could have just said, "There was no animosity." But, no. She has to add, "on my part" -- implying that Archie might be the problem.

No wonder Archie called her on her shit on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2015 4:59 PM

JM should make movie with co-star John Travolta, as brother and sister. They look alike now.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2015 5:29 PM

[quote] because I wonder if it was two men, when one finds out that he f—ed his best friend’s wife, if it would get that same attention, you know what I mean?”

What does this even mean?

When a man finds out that he fucked his best friend's wife???

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2015 5:33 PM

[quote]She could have just said, "There was no animosity." But, no. She has to add, "on my part" -- implying that Archie might be the problem.

I think we all know what kind of problem Archie is.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2015 6:12 PM

There was this piece on Margulies on CBS Sunday Morning w the other weekend done by jane Pauley and it was the most old-fashioned blow up a celebrity's skirt puff-piece I've seen in decades -- Pauley went on and on about Margulies' IQ for god's sake, it was totally EMBARRASSING, and it made me think that Margulies might be a Joan Crawford level psycho.

I don't even watch The Good Wife but I'd heard you folks yapping about this feud on here.

Still Margulies husband is a hot piece of ass. Too hot for her.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2015 6:33 PM

I don't appreciate being compared to a mere tv actress, R20.

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2015 6:38 PM

I hope Julianna's lie gets picked up by the media.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2015 6:39 PM

R18, I believe it's a reference to a plotline on the show. But JM bringing it up in that way sure makes it sound like she's implying something more than that.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2015 6:42 PM

R23 exactly. It might be a plot line but it makes no sense to bring it up in the context that she did. It sounds like she IS trying to get into people's subconscious that Archie fucked her husband.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2015 6:44 PM

It was a plotline that was initially used to separate Julianna's and Archie's characters but it hardly justifies the characters not even being in the same room for three seasons. I don't think Julianna is implying something about real life husbands - she is just repeating the lie that the separation was plot driven. It's not the first time she has said this.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2015 6:58 PM

Juicy! I watch The Good Wife and it's extraordinary that the two main players who were supposed to be working together didn't appear together for hundreds of episodes or whatever it was. Then that fake scene at the end. LOLOL, and Julianna tries to claim there's no feud + the Kings offer some kind of lame reason for it. Sure, sure.

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2015 6:58 PM

This is Julianna's last leading role, she is pushing fifty and her diva antics will no longer be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2015 7:02 PM

Seriously, can you imagine having to write around everything for years to accommodate this feud because she couldn't be a professional but you don't want to lose the two best characters on the show. There could have been so many good scenes and story lines involving them that viewers lost because of this.

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2015 7:06 PM

I think she's a terrible actress. I'm surprised to read she won two Emmys, stolen from whoever actually deserved them. The show always managed to get by with great supporting characters, despite the leaden lead.

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2015 7:07 PM

Where the hell is Martha Plimpton by the way? What a hoot, she was the best of all the supporting characters.

by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2015 7:13 PM

I guess Julianna didn't like Martha either, maybe she felt upstaged.

by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2015 7:14 PM

It's no coincidence that Julianna's last name ends in LIES!

by Anonymousreply 32October 5, 2015 7:16 PM

R28 I agree, that's the most shocking part to me. How does one get away with that? I hope those writers got a massive raise for having to stop doing their jobs and basically change the whole show.

R31 Martha also won an Emmy, so...

by Anonymousreply 33October 5, 2015 7:17 PM

This feud is just... unseemly. Have any of the other actors on the show come out in support of Archie? The actor who played Will on the show could do it without fear of recrimination. I just hope they have enough Diane, Cary, and David Lee scenes because they are always fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 34October 5, 2015 7:17 PM

I agree, R29, it's always been the supporting characters carrying this show. Margulies was the lump in the middle of them.

I never watched ER but I did hear that Margulies was a nasty cow on that show. Obviously she's been nasty on The Good Wife. Was her acting any better on ER? She's like a block of wood with bad makeup on The Good Wife.

by Anonymousreply 35October 5, 2015 7:19 PM

[quote]Have any of the other actors on the show come out in support of Archie?

Not specifically, by saying she was wronged. But they've all taken to social media to praise her or post photos with her. That must have pissed JM off.

by Anonymousreply 36October 5, 2015 7:19 PM

R17, that's cruel.

by Anonymousreply 37October 5, 2015 7:23 PM

Cruel but true and you know it, sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 5, 2015 7:26 PM

[quote] (re Archie) they've all taken to social media to praise her or post photos with her.

Well that pretty much says it all. Must be a miserable set with the Queen Bee everyone hates knowing that everyone hates her.

by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2015 7:29 PM

What are you, a Kentucky clerk? Do your fucking job, JM.

by Anonymousreply 40October 5, 2015 7:34 PM

Archie responds:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 5, 2015 7:52 PM

Maybe Archie slept with her husband in real life?

JM refers to the story point in her interview; it's unlikely, but otherwise JM is blurring the lines. Why?

by Anonymousreply 42October 5, 2015 8:00 PM

Margulies is trying to make it seem "normal" that the two characters would never see or speak to each other again, R42.

She's full of shit but that's her story and she's sticking to it.

by Anonymousreply 43October 5, 2015 8:04 PM

Why can't she come out and admit that there was tension on the set? She could have said they didn't get along but she admires Archie's talent and felt she was an integral part of the show. It would have given her bonus points in the image department. Instead, she comes off as a stone cold bitch.

Between the producers and her coming out with one ridiculous excuse after another about this, its doing nothing to help the image of the show or its star.

by Anonymousreply 44October 5, 2015 8:18 PM

[quote]Maybe Archie slept with her husband in real life?

I always thought JM's husband was gay. He pings greatly.

by Anonymousreply 45October 5, 2015 8:19 PM

R45 that's great considering JM seems like a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 46October 5, 2015 8:57 PM

I think the best response would be: "I never talk about what goes on on the set. That's sort of sacred to those of us putting the show together. I do think Archie is a wonderful talent and I wish her nothing but the best."

by Anonymousreply 47October 5, 2015 9:36 PM

[quote]I do think Archie is a wonderful talent and I wish her nothing but the best."

That would require her to utter positive words about Archie... I think Julianna would rather die than do that.

by Anonymousreply 48October 5, 2015 9:37 PM

Thing is though, story-wise, Alicia and Kalinda 'made up' and worked together. Except that it'd always be them talking on the phone, never in the same room. So it's not actually true that they would never have seen each other because Kalinda fucked Peter - JM's reasoning there is simiply wrong. And Archie is proving that she lied about the Fall excuse too.

by Anonymousreply 49October 6, 2015 1:12 AM

[quote]And Archie is proving that she lied about the Fall excuse too.

When did she do that? I don't remember her providing any cover for JM on this. She would just coyly say, "You need to ask the producers."

by Anonymousreply 50October 6, 2015 1:59 AM

Like Watergate, this id all about the cover up. And the arrogance of the Kings and JM towards the press and the viewers has been nothing short of mind boggling. The three of them absolutely deserve to be raked over the coals until they provide a remotely plausible explanation.

by Anonymousreply 51October 6, 2015 2:04 AM

R50, Archie directly responded on Twitter:

@TheFallTV was not even in production at that time and I was in New York ready to film the scene!

— Archie Panjabi (@PanjabiArchie) October 5, 2015

by Anonymousreply 52October 6, 2015 2:26 AM

why does julia wear that horrible wig w/ the widow's peak on the show?

archie is wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 53October 6, 2015 3:53 AM

Her wig is spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2015 4:01 AM

R54

are you eddie munster?

by Anonymousreply 55October 6, 2015 4:58 AM

I love Archie for not taking any of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 56October 6, 2015 5:50 AM

JM's "I went along with whatever Robert asked me to do and I did it happily" is such a late-career Joan Crawford bitch move that I can't stop laughing at it.

by Anonymousreply 57October 6, 2015 9:10 AM

Pronoun trouble, R50 -- they're saying that Archie is proving JM lied about "The Fall" excuse.

by Anonymousreply 58October 6, 2015 9:11 AM

Looks like Archie's as badass as Kalinda.

by Anonymousreply 59October 6, 2015 9:28 AM

I don't even watch The Good Wife and I'm enjoying this drama. I love Archie on her small role on THE FALL. Her will she/won't she lesbo scene with Gillian Anderson was so well done. I know that CBS and JM's team will probably keep her away from interviews for the next few weeks, but it would be so much fun to see an entertainment "journalist" follow up with JM and ask her point black about Archie's Twitter rebuttal. OR better yet, get Archie on Wendy Williams!

by Anonymousreply 60October 6, 2015 10:28 AM

I haven't watched the new season of TGW yet, but the show's quality has declined to the point that it's no longer must-see TV and that has a lot to do with the behind-the-scenes drama. The lack of scenes between Kalinda and Alicia was egregious to the point of distraction. For instance, when Will was shot, Kalinda and Alicia shared a tearful phone call. I wonder if Josh Charles' departure was hastened by the toxic atmosphere. I enjoyed his performance on Masters of Sex this year and couldn't help thinking that sex scenes with Lizzy Caplan must have been a lot more fun that sex scenes with frozen bitch Julianna Margulies! Another thing I noticed in the last season of TGW is that Alicia became increasingly isolated from most of the other characters. She didn't have a lot of scenes with Cary or Diane, her supposed partners, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 61October 6, 2015 12:13 PM

This season it seems they have given her new people to work with and most of the others appear in their own scenes.

by Anonymousreply 62October 6, 2015 12:28 PM

I don't think Julianna gets along with any of her castmates, the only one she did get along was Josh Charles and now he's gone.

by Anonymousreply 63October 6, 2015 4:18 PM

[quote]Like Watergate, this id all about the cover up.

You know, I was just thinking that. THIS IS ALL JUST LIKE WATERGATE.

by Anonymousreply 64October 6, 2015 4:23 PM

I'd be careful if I were AP. the Kings and JM have gone out of their way to cover up issues on the set without pointing fingers at anyone. AP on the other hand seems more concerned about herself. Non-team players don't go over well. Whomever or whatever the problems were, suck it up and move on...you're gone and nobody is blaming you.

by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2015 4:32 PM

Fuck you, R65. Archie has the right to address lies told by JM and the Kings.

by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2015 5:10 PM

I don't understand why people say Archie is gorgeous, she isn't. Is it because she's exotic? She's very ordinary looking.

by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2015 5:14 PM

Juliana Margulies is an Emmy stealing pig.

by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2015 5:33 PM

Touch a nerve there, Op? It's true...you can be the biggest bitch in Holywood, but not someone who goes blabbing about behind the scenes shit. That kind of attitude will catch up with you. Nobody blamed AP about anything. If anything JM has been taking a hit in the press, but even she took the high road.

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2015 5:39 PM

Archie can look very pretty and striking.

(Would someone please tell Julianna to keep her dress on. Nobody wants to see that.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2015 5:41 PM

[quote]I'm surprised to read she won two Emmys, stolen from whoever actually deserved them.

That would be Connie Britton and Robin Wright.

by Anonymousreply 71October 6, 2015 5:51 PM

We all know or had animosity in the work-place but we stick it out and work in the same cubicle or office. The feud between Julianna and Archie is so unique that I heard it's unheard of or never done in any show with feuding actors. To have done scenes in split screens and green screens for 2+ yrs is crazy, not to mention, the crews and engineers has to commandeer the background and editing. So here are my list why it is or it isn't the reason for the feuds. Feel free to chime in.

[FYI: Julianna Margulies has the power and control to see fit how she wants and doesn't want on the set... she made Archie's life a living hell, so to speak.]

1. Julianna was the star, the lead and the forefront. Archie was just the supporting. The latter gets an Emmy while the star does not. The cause of Julianna's jealousy of Archie. Me: it still doesn't make sense why Julianna goes through the length of creating a hostile work environment for Archie - with split screens and avoiding scenes in person. Actors jealousy or envy will still stick it out to do scenes in the same room or face to face.

2. Creative differences. Different acting style. Me: This happens a lot in Hollywood and Music, but it doesn't make the 2 actors do their scenes separately for 2+ yrs! Stick it and bear it and call it a day.

3. Archie did the nasty with Julianna's husband Me: I may not have gaydar but Julianna's hubby looks flaming. Besides, I don't think Archie will risk her paycheck to do the nasty on the boss's hubby either. And given how Archie said in an interview before she left, she said she hopes to finally do a scene with Julianna in person. Which means Archie has no animosity towards Julianna. Almost sounds she wants to mend things. End it in good terms. An actress who had past indiscretions with ones husband wouldn't even entertain the thought. Let alone would want to.

4. Julianna and Archie had a thing, an affair. Nothing new in Hollywood. Me: this is the only one that made sense why Julianna harbored animosity towards Archie for years. Making it hard for Archie to do her job and hinder her artistic creativity. Having different scenes, no scenes and split screens everytime Alicia and Kalinda "interaction". From what I heard Julianna didn't even want to be in the same room with Archie. This only happens when a woman is scorned. Archie either cheated on Julianna with her bf or an acquaintance. It wasn't leaked because this was between the 2 of them. And given the nature of the situation it was just kept between them. However, Julianna's order to be in separate scenes or no scenes with Archie raised questions of a feud.

Well, that's my take on it.

by Anonymousreply 72October 8, 2015 6:05 AM

R72 Wow, thanks for that brilliant analysis.

by Anonymousreply 73October 8, 2015 7:29 AM

R72: I think you can eliminate #3. If Archie really had slept with JM's dreamy hubby, I doubt she'd be publicly rebutting JM. She'd probably just take it on the chin and move on.

by Anonymousreply 74October 8, 2015 7:39 AM

For those of you who do not understand why this story still has legs it is because the quality of the show was effected when the Kings allowed the lead to dictate the terms in which she would, or would not, appear with the most popular actor on the show. It seems as though the storyline that would explain why Alicia would avoid Kalinda was deliberately written to provide cover for JM's unprofessionalism. I think she has a problem with any actress who plays a character that the fans come to love. Or loathe, but in a fun way. Look what they did to the character of Elsbeth. Made a complete fool of the actress who played her and then she was gone. Might I add that Carrie also won an EMMY? I watched that Sunday Morning piece and it blew my mind how phony JM comes across. She did the same thing on The Tonight Show. Told a story about a hair product called Cock Grease and then feigned embarrassment and said "this will probably go viral!". Uh, no, it dinint, Jules. But AP's rebuttal of the reason you gave at to why she couldn't film with you did. Looks like JM discovered Juvaderm. And Botox. She looks better than she has in years but who cares? Ugly is as ugly does. I'm looking forward to watching real pros like Alan and Margot go at it. Add Baranski in that mix and maybe I will love this show again.

by Anonymousreply 75October 8, 2015 8:20 AM

R75 Please, please share more of your fascinating insight with us!!!

by Anonymousreply 76October 8, 2015 8:29 AM

Well alrighty then, r76. She pretended that she had heard some VAGUE rumors of a rift between her and AP but didn't know where they came from or why ANYONE would listen to GOSSIP. It was the King don't cha know. She did it ALL for them. Nothing to see here. Oh, to be a fly on the wall at one of those meetings between the Kings and JM to toss out ideas for a storyline that would keep her and her ARCHie nemesis far, far, far away from each other. On screen and off. Will this do, r76?

by Anonymousreply 77October 8, 2015 1:01 PM

[quote] Julianna and Archie had a thing, an affair.Me: this is the only one that made sense why Julianna harbored animosity towards Archie for years. Julianna didn't even want to be in the same room with Archie. This only happens when a woman is scorned.

No, it also happens when one is a raving, narcissistic, jealous, bitch. I dealt with JM once years ago. She was being considered for a part on a project we were working on and she was unbelievably difficult with an ego disproportionate with her career and talent. She has a long history of not getting along with co-workers, especially female... especially if they receive more praise or success than she does.

With some of my past dealings with her, I actually wondered if she took it to this extreme with Archie because not only was she getting upstaged... she was getting upstaged with someone with that "name."

by Anonymousreply 78October 8, 2015 1:39 PM

You mean she's a racist, R78?

by Anonymousreply 79October 8, 2015 1:48 PM

[R78] True but in one of AP's interview about her upcoming departure she stressed she hoped to do one last scene with JM in person, verifying that indeed they haven't done a scene together in years. If it was really about JM's diva-ness, AP wouldn't plead in public for a scene together one last time.

by Anonymousreply 80October 8, 2015 2:50 PM

R80 are you joking? If they hate each other that much, AP could have most definitely pleaded for a scene one last time to 1) get under JM's skin and 2) then turn around and make JM look like an evil cunt for not allowing it.

This is how the Industry works and these are the games people play.

by Anonymousreply 81October 8, 2015 2:58 PM

Does anyone know what Season the Lana-Kalinda hot scenes were? Only asking because I want to know when the "feud" on doing separate scenes began.

by Anonymousreply 82October 8, 2015 3:07 PM

She has those severe features like Hope Solo. And she's boring to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 8, 2015 3:36 PM

[R80] If that was the case why wasn't a leak? The only thing that was buzzing around is they are having a feud but they don't know what that feud was really about. Just that, they haven't been sharing a scene for years. This comes down to a much deeper and very personal shit that went down between the 2 and it's not work-related nor professionalism. It's pretty much a scandalized deep dark secret these 2 hold.

by Anonymousreply 84October 8, 2015 3:38 PM

Did Julianna have feuds with people on the ER cast?

by Anonymousreply 85October 8, 2015 3:40 PM

[quote]The only thing that was buzzing around is they are having a feud but they don't know what that feud was really about.

No, you want this to be something more salacious then it is. The buzz was and always has been that they were feuding over JM's jealousy over AP's breakout popularity and Emmy. Yes, JM IS that petty. Additionally, word is that JM may have also done some bad mouthing and/or tried to get her fired (prior to the win) or demanded she be given stronger material than AP.

Sorry if this doesn't fit into your desire for a secret Lesbian scenario.

by Anonymousreply 86October 8, 2015 3:53 PM

[quote]Did Julianna have feuds with people on the ER cast?

Yes! She used whatever clout she had to prevent other females on the show from getting the quality material they deserved. She prevented the real actresses on the set from becoming stars!

by Anonymousreply 87October 8, 2015 3:54 PM

[R86] Au contraire. It was one of many rumors. No one, with the exception of JM and AP, knew what the feud was all about. Why else would the rumor continued on? And IF it was that, it wouldn't be a rumor.

by Anonymousreply 88October 8, 2015 3:56 PM

I mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again. She had diva tantrums as far back as ER and she wasn't even the star back then as she is now.

Sherry Stringfield was the only actress signed to the show, and Julianna made a guest spot. Her character was suppose to get killed off in the pilot. But TPTB liked what they saw and signed Julianna to be a series regular.

After the first year (and winning an Emmy) he was extremely unhappy and was threatening to quit the show. As a supporting player to Stringfield, she felt her talents were wasted and she had no storyline. Her character was propping up other people's storylines.

But luck was on her side, Sherry decided to quit. Nothing to do with Julianna, but Sherry had acted non-stop since graduating from SUNY Purchase. The day after graduation was her first day on Guiding Light. From there she went straight to NYPD Blue then to ER. She wanted a break.

With Sherry leaving, that would move Julianna to lead actress on ER. Which is what wound up happening

Flash forward decades later and the roles are reversed. Julianna is the lead, but Archie is a flashy supporting player.

Guess Julianne forgot what it was like to be a supporting player.

by Anonymousreply 89October 8, 2015 3:56 PM

Thank you for that info R89

by Anonymousreply 90October 8, 2015 4:00 PM

I'm hoping Nathan Lane will tie one on and dish the details of what really took place behind the scenes between AP and JM at a gay bar where Michael Musto hangs out. Probably won't get my wish because Nathan is the consummate professional. Alan might spill once the show ends and he's in a particularly playful mood. But only to friends. I'm also interested in why Mathew Goode quit the show. When you think about it he also had more than his share of scenes where he and Alicia only talked by phone. Did that talented hunk of a man get Panjabied?

by Anonymousreply 91October 8, 2015 4:01 PM

[R89] There are always divas in the industry but they still shared scenes. To have not shared scenes for over 2 yrs so JM can upstage AP is ridiculous. She can't stand AP enough to not want to be in her presence is beyond. She sound like a woman who got rejected or hurt. If AP was a guy, it's safe to say it was a really bad breakup.

by Anonymousreply 92October 8, 2015 4:02 PM

[quote] There are always divas in the industry but they still shared scenes.

ER was an ensemble show, and again she wasn't the big star as she is now.

by Anonymousreply 93October 8, 2015 4:04 PM

[quote]Alan might spill once the show ends and he's in a particularly playful mood.

I don't watch this show so completely forgot Cumming was on it. I have dinner with him frequently (one of my good friends is good friends with him). Next time we're out, I'm going to ask him!

by Anonymousreply 94October 8, 2015 4:04 PM

[quote]To have not shared scenes for over 2 yrs so JM can upstage AP is ridiculous.

You're really underestimating how cunty and jealous someone can be... especially if they feel like they're being upstagged by someone they think doesn't even come close to be an equal.

by Anonymousreply 95October 8, 2015 4:05 PM

*being

by Anonymousreply 96October 8, 2015 4:09 PM

[R95] You don't get it don't you? IF what you said is true than why is IT, it's a long standing feud THAT NO ONE knows what the feud was about? Just speculation. Everything we heard was rumors or a no brainer. Yes, JM is a diva, yes, she is jealous of other actresses, oh! don't forget she does get along with the actors bla bla bla. Why was so many asking what the feud was about? Why the split screen? Why was AP silent when asked? Why she said in one of her interviews, "you have to ask the Producer that" being JM is the producer. If it was a no-brainer that JM is catty, diva, jealous etc. this long standing feud would've never been a long-standing one. Just another diva in the industry with clout. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 97October 8, 2015 4:12 PM

R94, we're holding our collective breath until you get back with the goods (if Alan spills them). I'll bet he's got all kinds of stories, he's been in a zillion different things, tv, movies, broadway. Interesting guy and it's kind of you to ask him. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 98October 8, 2015 4:19 PM

[R94] I wonder if he even knows. Nevertheless, I'm holding my breath for anything! LOL

by Anonymousreply 99October 8, 2015 4:21 PM

R97 you seriously sound unhinged. You obviously want it to be more than what is actually likely, fine. No one is saying that there couldn't be more to it, however, the fact that you are so adamant that it HAS to be more says more about you than it does anything else.

by Anonymousreply 100October 8, 2015 4:23 PM

[R97] Something doesn't prolong a long-standing feud if what you stated was the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 101October 8, 2015 4:29 PM

[R91] The behind the scene was only the separate scenes and CSI stuff. Other than that, no one knew why JM and the tweaks of scripts would command such things be done. There weren't any shouting matches or the like between the 2.

by Anonymousreply 102October 8, 2015 4:40 PM

I believe this story which was told to me by a crew member no longer on TGW-Julianna was talking to a group of staff/actors/crew about attending the White House Correspondents Dinner a few nights before. Archie's husband was there and he said loudly "Well, Archie should have been there, too. She won the Emmy for this show a year before you did." Julianna sputtered something unintelligible and glared at Archie, expecting her to speak up in her defense. Archie didn't. She was in an arranged marriage with a wealthy, powerful man and, although she's British, respected the cultural rule of never challenging your husband in public. Archie wouldn't apologize. The situation escalated. And the rest is history.

by Anonymousreply 103October 8, 2015 5:18 PM

[R103] But that still doesn't equate for over 2 yrs of of sharing no scenes and CSI. This stems beyond. A secret only Julianna and Archie will take to their grave. Perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 104October 8, 2015 5:32 PM

I dunno R104. R103 has told this story before and it sounds pretty convincing to me.

by Anonymousreply 105October 8, 2015 5:35 PM

I doubt very much that the secret will go to anyone's grave. It's a show full of actors, sooner or later one of them with run his/her mouth and we'll know what really happened.

My money's on Julianna's cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 106October 8, 2015 5:36 PM

*one of them WILL run his/her mouth

by Anonymousreply 107October 8, 2015 5:38 PM

R104 will accept no answer other than JM was bitter that AP would no longer eat her snatch!!!!

by Anonymousreply 108October 8, 2015 5:40 PM

[R103] AP's husband is a tailor back in UK.

(how powerful can he be? lmao)

by Anonymousreply 109October 8, 2015 5:55 PM

[R108] haha! the way Margulies have been acting, nothing like a dyke in frustration. Lesbians can be vicious when rejected. Hypothetically speaking...

by Anonymousreply 110October 8, 2015 5:59 PM

R109, he's not simply a "tailor," his family owns a textile factory in India.

by Anonymousreply 111October 8, 2015 6:44 PM

Datalounge should sponsor an awards show for celebrities with bad attitudes. We could call it the Cunties. Julianna could get a lifetime achievement award.

by Anonymousreply 112October 8, 2015 7:04 PM

They stopped filming together after JM won her Emmy, right? If it was just jealousy over APs Emmy, I would expect the shared scenes to have stopped earlier. Kalinda continued to have her own story lines after they stopped appearing together. If JM feared being upstaged she wouldn't want AP to have any juicy story lines if her own. It sounds like she just doesn't like her.

by Anonymousreply 113October 8, 2015 7:10 PM

Archie's/Kalinda's stories may have already been written or partially filmed. It can be difficult to undo complicated long-term plot-lines even if the "star" gets pissed off at the supporting player.

Given Archie's willingness to naysay Julianna's story about the split-screen filming, I imagine we'll get the full story pretty soon.

Mostly I want to know what idiot got rid of hot Matthew Goode - there's a bitch who should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 114October 8, 2015 7:17 PM

Did Mathew Goode quit or was he simply not invited back? What ever the reason I want/need to know! Hard to believe that the Kings and JM honestly think that HDS is going to bring in a bigger audience than MG. Nothing against the guy. He's a decent actor but I never see anyone but Denny no matter what role he is playing. A killer smile can't compensate for lack of range. Plus, I don't like his face. I know! What the hell is wrong with me?

by Anonymousreply 115October 8, 2015 7:31 PM

I think Matthew Goode left because of Downton Abbey

Anyway, it wasn't believable to pair him - uber hotness - with decaying hag Julianna

by Anonymousreply 116October 8, 2015 7:57 PM

I remember reading comments about JM and AP's working relationship in NY Mag. Something along the lines that Archie likes to take her time when filming, try things this way or that way, or perhaps if we try it like this.....basically Archie is very creative/actressy/drama school in her approach to the work, perhaps even a little pretentious. Julianna, being very familiar with the grind of episodic television found Archie's faffing intensely irritating. Her approach was to get the scene done, move onto the next set up and the next, home to husband by eight. Seems like a small thing to fall out over.

by Anonymousreply 117October 8, 2015 8:32 PM

Matthew Goode was on one episode of Downton, last season's finale. He is not in the current final season. I read elsewhere that he was intended to have a bigger role on TGW but then they developed the campaign manager's role instead so MG's scenes were cut way back. Too bad, I liked his character on TGW.

Yeah, I'm not sure how Denny is going to fit into the series. He does that slow drawl/smile thing and I don't think it will work with TGW more frenetic pace.

Since this is the last season, I want to see appearances by Alicia's brother, missing son Zac, Elspeth and the FBI guy who is obsessed with her, the blond lawyer who was massively pregnant, then brought the baby with her, the investigator who brought his kids along, Nathan Lane's character, Diane's right wing husband, the creepy wife murderer who is obsessed with Alicia, a big lawsuit involving the Chum Hum guy and lots of David Lee and Hesh. If there's no time left for Alicia's character, that's okay.

by Anonymousreply 118October 8, 2015 9:18 PM

[R114] Archie is British. The Brits form of acting style shouldn't hinder the amount of time with each scene. Infact, they're more prepared than Americans. So, if that was the case insiders shouldv'e leaked something along those lines. However, all we heard from the set is that there's a "feud" but no one knows why. And a leak of not in the same scene, split screens and CSI is what the public got.

by Anonymousreply 119October 8, 2015 9:35 PM

R118 has an excellent plan. If there's no time left for Alicia - so be it (and hurrah).

by Anonymousreply 120October 8, 2015 10:15 PM

Wasn't Downton Abbey the reason given for MG's absence from the show and why his part was cut way back? He was only in three scenes in the DA finale, if that. That took all Spring to film? Now it's been said that he isn't even in the final season of DA. I thought he was being brought in as a new love interest for Mary. What the fuck. What does the guy have to do to get a job and keep it? There are so many shitty actors working today and they never seem to be unemployed for long. He actually has talent and is always compelling to watch. Damn! If that is true then I couldn't give a rats ass about the last season of Downton Abbey. BTW, JM just got a tune-up on her face so we can expect her to be front and center in every story arc. Oh, goooody.

by Anonymousreply 121October 9, 2015 12:06 AM

TL;DR the entire thread, but has anyone mentioned what happened to Robyn Burdine?

She was a total fan favorite who was getting more screen time, and then ... poof, she disappeared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 9, 2015 2:30 AM

[R117] This was a personal thing between Julianna and Archie that spilt into work. Ruined the 2 characters dynamics and the show. Something went down between them and it was really bad and emotional. Julianna trying to downplay the rumor and in the process ran her mouth for further explanation to make it plausible. Backfired because she just put her foot in her mouth with the wrong show and date (I found that hilarious!). Perhaps, because she was taken by surprised by the question. Therefore, it was more personal and not work related. Archie would've continued to keep her mouth shut if Julianna didn't state, "there is no animosity on my part". It would've been enough. More importantly the rumor would've been dead and buried. Unbeknownst to Julianna, she just opened Pandora's Box. I can't wait for this to unfold..... SQUEEEEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 123October 9, 2015 4:12 AM

[R108] Julianna does seem bitter more than jealous! What is it Julianna, did Archie betrayed you?

by Anonymousreply 124October 9, 2015 4:51 AM

I really think it is something stupid and petty like what r103 describes that just escalated because neither would back down.

by Anonymousreply 125October 9, 2015 5:19 AM

A swift kick in the cunt is too good for this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 126October 9, 2015 5:23 AM

Who is the stupid frau taking over this thread? Is she using Google Translate to post?

by Anonymousreply 127October 9, 2015 6:35 AM

The thing that never made sense to me about the "affair with Kalinda" plot line is - Kalhda had the affair with Peter way before she ever knew Alicia. So she didn't betray a friend. She didn't know her at the time.

Margulies always portrays it as Kalinda betraying their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 128October 9, 2015 7:57 AM

[quote]I mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again. She had diva tantrums as far back as ER and she wasn't even the star back then as she is now.

I think I remember stories about her being a total cunt to Maura Tierney, because Maura had the gall to accept a role she was offered which was to replace JM when she left.

Please note, this was after JM decided to leave, foregoing the same $27 million/season paycheck that Anthony Edwards and Eriq La Salle were getting. It wasn't like JM was fired so they could bring on Maura.

by Anonymousreply 129October 9, 2015 8:35 AM

Matthew Goode option was not picked up by TPTB. He was fired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 9, 2015 2:13 PM

[R128] My sentiments exactly! The whole script didn't make sense. Which led me to believe JM had something to do with tweaking the script on a personal level. It's like that story line was dishing out what happen between JM and AP on a personal level. Did you see JM's reactions when she was in character, it was genuine hatred and bitterness toward's Archie's Kalinda character and AP knows it. It was like the JM sending AP a message, a subliminal one. So, whatever was the feud it was spilled into their characters.

by Anonymousreply 131October 9, 2015 2:38 PM

The only things I know about JM is that she said her husband is of Irish and Jewish descent, "so he's drunk *and* he's smart!".

She's also a good friend of Cate Blanchett.

by Anonymousreply 132October 9, 2015 2:38 PM

I saw Archie on The View over spring. She was asked about her departure from TGW. She didn't appear to have any feud with Julianna or even a hint of it. She was a bit reminiscent and sadden to leave, will miss her character, Kalinda but it was time to move on after 6 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 133October 9, 2015 2:47 PM

R133 She is an actor, who is good at pretending. She is on the The View to sell herself, not be candid. If she breaks ranks and shits on the star of her previous show, she is jeopardizing her future.

by Anonymousreply 134October 9, 2015 2:50 PM

Archie hasn't really been resentful towards JM at all. Right up to the end she was praising the Kalinda/Alicia frienship and saying she hoped to film more scenes with Julianna. Either she is as in the dark as everyone else about JM's motivations or she is just really good at playing the innocent, like someone suggested earlier in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 135October 9, 2015 2:54 PM

[quote]I saw Archie on The View over spring. She was asked about her departure from TGW. She didn't appear to have any feud with Julianna or even a hint of it. She was a bit reminiscent and sadden to leave, will miss her character, Kalinda but it was time to move on after 6 yrs.

...which is exactly what she is supposed to do, R133, it's called being professional.

by Anonymousreply 136October 9, 2015 2:55 PM

[quote]Right up to the end she was praising the Kalinda/Alicia frienship and saying she hoped to film more scenes with Julianna.

Which is the perfect, passive-aggressive way to get back at a Julianna, knowing there won't be those scenes and making it clear that the reason wasn't you.

by Anonymousreply 137October 9, 2015 2:58 PM

[R137] Some actors/actresses who didn't get along with fellow actors would opt to not mention that. They either dodge or ignore that topic. Clearly there was something not right and they're the only ones that know. But i have a feeling the writer/s knew....

by Anonymousreply 138October 9, 2015 3:07 PM

Does anyone know when the Kalinda-Lana story line started? What season? thanks!

by Anonymousreply 139October 9, 2015 3:10 PM

It started in the first season R139, and if I remember correctly they new each other even before then. Maybe someone remembers the exact episode.

by Anonymousreply 140October 9, 2015 3:37 PM

Praising the Kalinda Alicia relationship could just be fan service. She knows the fans liked them together. She also knew there was a lot of buzz in the press about them not having scenes together.

JM doesn't appear bitter to me just annoyed. She's annoyed that people are asking her about this. They went a while without filming together and no one noticed. Then there was that buzzfeed article and everyone is talking about it and blaming every issue they have with the show on it.

by Anonymousreply 141October 9, 2015 4:04 PM

She's used to people on set kissing her ass. Sounds annoyed that we don't have to believe her BS and Archie is free to call her out on it. Them's the breaks, toots.

by Anonymousreply 142October 9, 2015 4:27 PM

R141 What the fans noticed is that Alicia and Kalinda hardly in scenes together like they were before in S1 and S2. An insider must've leaked to Buzzfeed and media that they've been doing separate scenes for a shared scene for awhile - that was the rumor that rose curiosity. For a long time, media and fans want to know why that is? Both actress silent. No leaks from insiders as to why, even if JM has had history of being a bitchy diva, they too were just as baffled as everyone. That's the mystery. And that is why everybody, including Michael Ausiello keep harping at Julianna especially after her interview with Vulture.

FYI: Archie has been silent all these years till that day she tweeted to correct Julianna's statement.

by Anonymousreply 143October 9, 2015 4:29 PM

[quote]They went a while without filming together and no one noticed. Then there was that buzzfeed article and everyone is talking about it and blaming every issue they have with the show on it.

The fans noticed almost right away.

by Anonymousreply 144October 9, 2015 5:10 PM

Yeah, people had been talking about it for a long time before the Buzzfeed article. The telephone conversations were a running joke.

by Anonymousreply 145October 9, 2015 5:20 PM

R46 She looks like a frustrated closet case. Maybe she made a play for AP. Season 1 and 2 they were getting it on. Season 3 AP got so comfortable with the Kalinda/Lana story. Did you see their plot lines? So haaaaawwwt! JM got jealous. Confronted AP. They fought. AP accused JM of being controlling and possessive. Throw in the fact JM is the lead and EP. JM went into her bitch mode. Rearrange every scene she and AP had to less screen time and no screen time. Demanded the writers to change Kalinda's story line. That's why her story didn't make sense with sleeping with Peter and she was supposed to be Alicia's BFF. Before we know it they haven't shared a scene for years after that. At the end AP made another plea, this time for her final scene. One last time for the former lovers. JM refused because she was doing her Alicia Florrick hurt you-fuck-my-husband so, screw you! It only takes one time to hurt me. Yup, sounds like your typical lesbo drama. LOL!

Doesn't it seemed weird why Kalinda always fuck her women who are straight and married? Life imitates art, you think? God, how I miss Kalinda.

by Anonymousreply 146October 9, 2015 9:11 PM

Did Julianna get along with Laura Innes on ER? I know Innes' character on that show was a bitch. Is Innes a bitch in real life?

by Anonymousreply 147October 9, 2015 10:13 PM

So, I went on youtube to check out The Emmy where Archie won her first win. When her name was called the first person who stood up and very happy and excited, and I mean GENUINELY elated and even extended her arms for a hug was none other ..... Julianna Margulies! Don't believe it check it for yourself. lololol.

I remember watching this but didn't remember Julianna standing up and give Archie a major hug, genuinely excited for her, till I watched the Emmy again. The gossip about Julianna being jealous of Archie for winning an Emmy was not true. Whatever happened between them was a personal one not work related. Too bad because personal feud they had ruined their character relationship :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 10, 2015 7:07 AM

They would have presented the Supporting Actress Emmy before Julianna had a chance to lose in Lead.

by Anonymousreply 149October 10, 2015 7:55 AM

But JM got 2 Emmy's soon after that. From the timeline when this feud started was after Season 2. Therefore, it began in Season 3. Between Season 3 and let's just say, Season 4 JM had the 2 Emmys. I really don't think JM care if her character had less fans than the Kalinda character. She only cared The Good Wife keeps getting renewed. She maybe a super bitch but the feud was up close and personal. Critics won't keep badgering what the feud was about if it's obvious JM was jealous of AP etc. This feud is different and it mystified everyone.

by Anonymousreply 150October 10, 2015 4:11 PM

R150: She is an actress playing to the cameras. Baranski looked more genuinely excited for her -- and her win meant her loss!

by Anonymousreply 151October 10, 2015 4:16 PM

R151 I see JM genuinely happy. The rare times I ever see that happy. I don't know what you're looking at.

by Anonymousreply 152October 10, 2015 4:24 PM

R144 Could the feud be caused by the character FBI Lana Delaney? hmm? I find it odd Kalinda and Lana's relationship was taking off than suddenly Lana character was none existent. According to the timeline when the feud was revealed it was around the time Lana Delaney character ended. Julianna was jealous but not what everyone thinks.

by Anonymousreply 153October 10, 2015 11:19 PM

The Lana character was boring.

by Anonymousreply 154October 10, 2015 11:29 PM

R153 The interview was last year. Jill Flint was asked about the Kalinda-Lana Relationship. She fondly looks back. In reigniting the feud when Julianna Margulies opened her mouth (with lies, by the way) what Flint told the NY Post is quite telling.

NY Post: How was Lana written back in Season 1 Flint: In my first scene, Kalinda, as usual, came to me for information. I looked at her and said something like, “Well, see you around.” There was something slightly flirtatious about what Lana said and when I was in the audition I asked, “Have these two ever slept together? Is there something between them?” Maybe that’s what got me the job [laughs].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 11, 2015 12:52 AM

Jill Flint did love her Lana character. Archie was getting along with Jill and has a great rapport with her. Maybe Julianna was jealous of that dynamic?

by Anonymousreply 156October 11, 2015 1:11 AM

She was a cunt on ER and then she was a cunt on The Good Wife. She's a cunt, it's not mysterious.

by Anonymousreply 157October 11, 2015 1:19 AM

She loves cunt and is a cunt about it.

by Anonymousreply 158October 11, 2015 1:32 AM

Vote on who the ultimate cunt is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 11, 2015 1:35 AM

R155, I don't get it.. there doesn't seem to be anything telling about the feud there.

by Anonymousreply 160October 11, 2015 1:45 AM

I think R155 just expects everyone to accept her headcannon, R160. She is all over L Chat too saying the exact same things. She is quite tedious.

by Anonymousreply 161October 11, 2015 2:37 AM

And by the way, R153, R155, R156 and R158 is her carrying on a conversation about the Lana character with herself, pretending to be multiple people.

by Anonymousreply 162October 11, 2015 2:44 AM

Nobody likes a tattletale, R162.

by Anonymousreply 163October 11, 2015 2:51 AM

I don't think the poster @r153 is pretending to be different people responding to his/her original post. The poster is just riffing on his/her idea that Archie and Jill Flint had great chemistry and the fans liked the relationship between their characters and that pissed off JM for.... reasons. Mostly of a Sapphic nature. Personally, I think JM is a classic Narcissist and brings all that baggage with her to the set. If you have ever had to deal with a person like that then you know what a nightmare that can be. I feel for AP and any other actress on the show who garners fame, acclaim, and awards. I have my own theory that Mathew Goode saw what was happening to Archie, didn't like it, spoke up about it, and got the heave-ho.

by Anonymousreply 164October 11, 2015 4:56 AM

R164 Christine Baranski's Diane Lockhart is also loved by fans. Often in the forefront and overshadow Julianna's Alicia Florrick. But there's no feud between them. The grumblings of Julianna's narcissism is openly discussed, yet Baranski has not been, at least the public has not noticed, doing some side-eyeing on her part. A narcissist would've been on everyone's case.

Speaking of Matthew Goode, isn't his stint on Downton Abbey conflict with TGW? From the looks of DA's last season it seemed Goode's character will be a regular who will hook up with Mary.

by Anonymousreply 165October 11, 2015 5:45 AM

Read the thread, R165.

by Anonymousreply 166October 11, 2015 7:41 AM

Let's not forget the Kings in the beginning said The Good Wife is more about the relationship of Alicia and Kalinda. For whatever the feud was its creators had to succumb to it. How I wish we can get either JM or AP or both drunk to get the real dirt.

by Anonymousreply 167October 11, 2015 7:02 PM

It will all come out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 168October 11, 2015 7:39 PM

My friend in the UK told me Matthew Goode had a prominent role on tonight's DA and will obviously be a fixture for the remaining episodes. So much for him not being on this final season at all, dipshits.

by Anonymousreply 169October 11, 2015 9:39 PM

THE VOX EXPLAINER:

The Good Wife: Julianna Margulies and Archie Panjabi’s alleged feud, explained

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 11, 2015 10:23 PM

R170 Vox didn't really explained what the feud was about either. We're back to square one. It's not a small feud either. It is a major one for the unconventional way of how they had to separate the 2 actresses from doing their scenes together for years. This is a mystery! Total Sherlock, Nancy Drew mystery. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

by Anonymousreply 171October 11, 2015 10:34 PM

Matthew Goode was NOT fired from TGW. He quit because he didn't want to live in NYC and there would be an overlap between DA and TGW. He began shooting DA in mid April (just after TGW wrapped for the season) and ended in late August (TGW started shooting this season in early July).

by Anonymousreply 172October 12, 2015 2:47 AM

R172 No one said he was. Did Julianna Margulies said he was? That Bitch Liar!

by Anonymousreply 173October 12, 2015 2:51 AM

R173, wasn't it hinted on this thread that he was fired? Maybe it was on the other one.

by Anonymousreply 174October 12, 2015 3:00 AM

I remember thinking what a c word JM was when she was whining about people discussing her decision to leave ER when the money was so good. that they didn't respect her life choices or artistic integrity, blah blah blah.

She seems very high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 175October 12, 2015 3:17 AM

The show sucks now.

Why they didn't bring in a few new characters to fill the giant gaping holes left by Josh Charles and Archie's departures, I don't know.

I guess they're just letting it wind down.

by Anonymousreply 176October 12, 2015 3:25 AM

No need to be so insulting, r169. The headline at the link at r130 states that MG was dropped from the show but if you read the entire story it says that his agent hasn't talked to the producers about his status as a regular and he might still do a few episodes as a guest star. r118 claims that MG isn't on the final season of DA but in that same article at r130 it says that he is indeed Mary's new love interest which was confirmed by your friend in the U.K. Another poster claims that he quit TGW because he didn't want to live in NYC. What and who to believe?

by Anonymousreply 177October 12, 2015 3:59 AM

Yeah I'm sorry, I misread his credits on IMDb and thought he wasn't on Downton. I'm watching the new season and he hasn't appeared yet but he's been seen on the set.

Back to TGW, how funny was that blonde investigator who talked/dressed like Kalinda yet who was completely incompetent. My first thought was that the writers disliked Archie P as much as JM does.

by Anonymousreply 178October 12, 2015 4:56 AM

I didn't find the blonde similar to Kalinda at all.

by Anonymousreply 179October 12, 2015 6:01 AM

The show isn't good anymore. I'm getting bored already.

by Anonymousreply 180October 12, 2015 6:04 AM

R180 I stopped watching. Now I'm an ABC gal. At least there's no reported feud with any of the casts on any ABC shows. If there are, at least they 're in the same room sharing a scene not doing a separate read and take as they avoid each other like TGW. bah!

by Anonymousreply 181October 12, 2015 7:03 AM

You have brand loyalty to a network, R181???

by Anonymousreply 182October 12, 2015 7:35 AM

r179... she wore something leather (not black though), wore her hair back, had a similar "I'll take care of it" way of speaking but then proved to be completely incompetent. More similar to Kalinda than Robin. Well that was my first reaction but judging from what I've read on other boards, I'm the only one who thought this.

by Anonymousreply 183October 12, 2015 3:22 PM

R183 What was Alicia's reaction when said, "Do you know Kalinda? You remind me of her." did you look like a dead wood or was there a smile?

by Anonymousreply 184October 12, 2015 3:30 PM

R184 *correction: did SHE look like a dead wood or was there a smile?

by Anonymousreply 185October 12, 2015 3:32 PM

SHE SHOULD DIE IN A GREASE FIRE!

(Who is she again?)

by Anonymousreply 186October 12, 2015 4:03 PM

when either actress lands another series and does a panel Q&A about it she'll be asked about the Good Wife.

it won't go away.

The actress will say: hey, we're here to talk about this new show and side step the issue.

by Anonymousreply 187March 2, 2016 3:50 AM

JM was cast on AMC's upcoming series "Dietland"

by Anonymousreply 188March 2, 2018 7:01 AM

JM is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 189January 11, 2019 1:13 AM

Really, r189? You revived a dead thread with anancient headline just to say that?

by Anonymousreply 190January 11, 2019 1:20 AM

To be fair, she is awful.Good Wife was such a great show and she wrecked it with her catty bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 191January 11, 2019 1:26 AM

JM was soooo flat.

by Anonymousreply 192January 11, 2019 1:28 AM

She was a terrible actress. Her facial expression and voice barely changed. I remember when she kicked Alan Cumming out of her apartment after he confessed to deleting a voice mail from Josh Charles, it was like watching a statue.

I'm guessing Julianna's sexy husband banged Archie, and who can blame either of them?

by Anonymousreply 193January 11, 2019 5:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!