Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MK Ultra: Do you think it exists?

Has anyone been a victim of it?

by Anonymousreply 147August 30, 2020 3:45 AM

You mean exists - still?

MK Ultra has been verified and acknowledged to have been a real CIA program - not a conspiracy theory nutbag gremlin.

I believe the government continues to conduct all sorts of experiments, some for public consumption like the ones "classified" by Darpa and others which are truly covert.

The use of rendition and jails in other countries to escape US constitutional issues demonstrates what the government (as an institution, not individuals within it) and CIA are willing to do to achieve the aims of whoever is currently in charge.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2015 4:51 PM

Sure it exists. It's became part of Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communications, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism, Political Science and Social Science college degree programs, all across America. In any Liberal arts program, this understanding of how to persuade, lead and read the masses, is embedded in college requirements.

Like agencies and companies that profited from unethical, Nazi experiments that were confiscated after WWII, establishment intellectuals and elites used the unethical MKUltra research to make money and get people to vote against personal interests for the benefit of a corporation, college or activist cause. Some of the mind persuasion worked too well and that's why so many people are now fat, indebted, politically frustrated or dying from cancer.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2015 5:31 PM

Most of the radical, social movements of the 1960's were, in fact, experiments by intellectual Marxist groups and government paid researchers. Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" was entirely based on this Machiavellian persuasion, bait and switch and mass mind control theory through media communications.

This is who Hillary Clinton idolized in college. In her senior thesis, she made a critical analysis of "Rules for Radicals", disagreeing with some methods and observations by Saul and agreeing with others. She remained friends with the professor for years afterward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2015 5:36 PM

R3 :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2015 5:37 PM

R4 :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2015 5:39 PM

Oh, come on, the study of persuasion goes back to Plato and Aristotle--both of whom also discussed the ethical practice and pitfalls of rhetoric. Nothing all that new. And if it involves torture, Aristotle would have said it is "inartistic" and wasn't really persuasion, but coercion.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2015 5:41 PM

R6 Yes. But we're not talking about that, we're talking about subliminal messaging. In some advertisements, there have actually been embedded pictures of people having sex. This was admitted to and intentional, in early advertising. They were playing around with this in the 1960's to see how well they could persuade The Public to do what they wanted them to do. Sometimes, it didn't work. Sometimes it worked really well.

Timothy Leary was part of this, as well. Subliminal images embedded in shows was used for advertisement or persuasion of what they desired as social trends, as well. This was called "movie magic" or "tv magic". This is all not a secret, it's out there and still being done. Persuasion and subliminal persuasion are different things; one is trying to tap into logic and your higher brain, convincing you through aware processing. The other is trying to tap into you "reptilian". lower brain and unknown or unconsciously recognized, animal impulses.

This is relevant, as well:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2015 5:47 PM

Convincing people who have been subtly brainwashed by public schools, the media, and the government propaganda that pervades the world - with the blessings of the large mega corporations that the government has gifted with unlimited free money via the federal reserve - that the government is evil and should be dismantled- especially here in Datalounge (land of "the government creates beautiful things" crowd) is impossible.

They cannot conceive a world without a huge federal government telling everyone what to do.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2015 6:00 PM

The problem with this kind of power is that it can and has, been taken too far. It was useful in opening The American Public's collective mind to irrational prejudices and superstitions that had no basis in logic. When radical Martin Luther King's fellow protesters dressed respectively, carrying signs that stated: "I am a man", that was profound messaging because it was based on a fundamental, human truth. It was truly about goodwill, human dignity and shared humanity. There is no, logical reason why a person should be treated differently because of the color of their skin, rather than their individual, personal behavior and choices.

The imagery and social conditioning, to prepare The Public for this question about fairness and humanity, was intentional and sometimes subliminal -- they purposefully dressed in suits to send a message about genuine equality and their desire to not just share the joys but the burdens of equality, 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?" was released around that time -- but it was honest and was not done to work against the interests of the audience it was meant for; it was meant to educate and generate empathy. As a result, White America was posed a question about what real morality and righteousness was and the answer was obvious. Shame was organically made not imposed by message control activists. People saw, through logic and emotion, why segregation was ethically wrong.

However, today's radical groups are just political tools. They are doing Saul Alinsky's work -- installing Marxist Liberals -- not Martin Luther King's. "Black Lives Matter" offers no logical argument for their positions and their trying to subliminally condition those who disagree with them, to believe they are racists, is backfiring because it has no basis in logic. It can not persuade, it can only subliminally influence through mind control tactics of superior activists who simply believe they are smarter than everyone else.

While I don't call myself a Conservative, I probably agree with them on everything but the most extreme's positions on gay people. there is no logical or secular moral reason why consenting, non related, adults of the same sex should not be together. They can not give any convincing argument as to why not. However, they're right about inner city violence, family support and community engagement, ethical boundaries and saying what you mean to say, even if the other party dislikes your honesty in expression.

Liberals today are just using the Marxist infiltration methods of the '20's and '30's, the beat and hippie selfishness and ego tripping of the 1950's and '60s and play the Tom Sawyer "get those hard-working, honest, dependable upstanding schmucks to whitewash my fence because I'm smarter than them" nonsense that I can't stand. Don't tell me filthy, violent communities, where White people are judged by the color of their skin and lawbreakers rule the roost through bully aggression, is some kind of superior utopia to honest work, attempted self-sufficiency and impulse control. It's just more MKUltra bs.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2015 6:12 PM

R9

The NSA is after you.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2015 6:13 PM

R10 I'm tracking The NSA. You've been warned, toady plant!!

Seriously, though, this should not be shocking for anyone who has ever read a book on advertising. Have you ever heard of the "Tuskegee Experiment"? Or watched the actual hearing on MKUltra:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2015 6:19 PM

R11-

I'm serious. Posting things about MKULTRA means that your IP address, location, and a cross referenced name and physical address is automatically added to the NSA databases. The fact that your post at R9 was blank was just a funny way of pointing it out.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2015 6:28 PM

R12 I have nothing to hide. I care about people. If I'm going to die speaking freely to prevent the harm of others and being a good person, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2015 6:30 PM

Hillary Clinton and Saul Alinsky, letters:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2015 7:11 PM

Salon tries to spin this as something fun and cool: It is not. It is unethical, human experimentation. The Luciferians of the 1960's and '70s just presumed they were too superior and brilliant, to ever be called on it. They've woven quite a protective cocoon in the media, to rarely ever outright be questioned for these actions. So cool, man. Radical rebels. Drug experiments that would go on to ruin communities (particularly Black majority ones) for generations;

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2015 7:16 PM

Thought I was making the Luciferian thing up? Who did Alinsky dedicate "Rules for Radicals", to?:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2015 7:18 PM

R16 To be clear: Luciferians not Satanists, though many Christians would see no difference.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2015 7:19 PM

R15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2015 7:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2015 7:27 PM

"Thelema" societies. Does this symbol look familiar? It's on many musicians, including Dave Navarro. Peaches Geldof had a "Ordo Templi Orientis" tattoo. So, many drug overdoses by stars. Interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2015 7:30 PM

Thelema Society.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2015 7:32 PM

"Church of Satan"

I'm not saying brainwashed people are Satanists but the same signals were used for positive re-enforcement training. I would with large mammals who were trained with positive re-enforcement; they had prompts they had to follow. They were rewarded for following them, ignored for not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2015 7:38 PM

R22 "Global Citizen" festival. Rather, New World Order celebration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2015 7:42 PM

R22 More 1960's "Church of Satan" partiers. Forget the mysticism aspect; are you comfortable supporting the political positions of activists who celebrate these principles? :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2015 7:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2015 7:47 PM

Orders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2015 7:49 PM

"Cassidy Stay", the family wearing (coded) in blue and black. Another coincidence? Or messaging?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2015 7:55 PM

"Cassidy Stay" in blue and black. This is not a seasonal fashion trend, by the way:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2015 7:56 PM

The Baphomet...thrown by a supposedly deeply religious, Mormon girl. Remember, this girl was supposedly shot in the head, point blank, three days prior and saw her whole family slaughtered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2015 7:58 PM

It's clearly the backrests that send coded message, Asshat @ R27.

Blue and black means Geek Squad at Bestbuy - or is this just another front??? Is It? Could it be? Experts refuse to return our demands for answers.

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2015 7:58 PM

Blue and black, most recent State Dinner with Chinese leadership. Red is the symbolic, lucky color in China:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2015 8:00 PM

R31 Happening simultaneously with State dinner: Modi at "Global Citizen" concert. In blue and black:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2015 8:02 PM

Holy shit, I don't see any posts between r7 and r29(and r2 and r5). I wonder if it's really one major conspiracy nut, I should check that out.

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2015 8:03 PM

R32 Happened hour before "Global Citizen" concert, at Basilica for Pope's visit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2015 8:04 PM

R33 has me on ignore so I'd just like to take this moment to let you all know she blows hobos and steals their pints of Smirnoff. Her asshole looks like the bottom of a portobello mushroom and her mother really wishes she'd aborted or fallen down a few flights of stairs.

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2015 8:06 PM

R33 I'm on ignore, too! It's not that precious flower; it's all of us, who are wild and craaaazy!

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2015 8:08 PM

R33 was for R35. what do you think of someone who comes onto a thread they don't like, puts everyone on ignore or F&F's them, then lectures everyone on how stupid they are?

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2015 8:09 PM

Is all the blur the "Blue Heart" UN campaign? Why won't they state it, then, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2015 8:09 PM

R38 [blue] not blur

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2015 8:10 PM

But....I don't have you on ignore, r35.

by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2015 8:10 PM

Saul Alinsky and his sticky Jewish fingers

by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2015 8:19 PM

R9 "...dressed [respectably]..." not respectively.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2015 8:29 PM

[quote]Holy shit, I don't see any posts between [R7] and [R29](and [R2] and [R5]). I wonder if it's really one major conspiracy nut, I should check that out.

Same here. Three-quarters of the posts disappeared. How do conspiracy theorists muster so much energy to devote to these sorts of things on DL on a Sunday afternoon, no less? And they always have to write freaking dissertations on multiple posts.

MK Ultra would make a great hip hop name.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2015 8:31 PM

Laurel Canyon and the artificial construction of the "hippy":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2015 8:36 PM

R44 "...'With the exception of Hopper, all of their lives were tragically cut short, proving once again that Laurel Canyon can be a very dangerous place to live.

First there was that great American icon, James Dean, who ostensibly died in a near head-on collision on September 30, 1955, at the tender age of twenty-four.

Next to fall was Nick Adams, who had known Dean before either were stars, when both were working the mean streets of Hollywood as young male prostitutes. Adams died on February 6, 1968, at the age of thirty-six, in his home at 2126 El Roble Lane in Coldwater Canyon. His official cause of death was listed as suicide, of course, but as actor Forrest Tucker has noted, 'All of Hollywood knows Nick Adams was knocked off.'..."

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2015 8:37 PM

Altamont:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2015 8:40 PM

1972:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2015 8:42 PM

Did Little Edie also go to Farmington?

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2015 8:42 PM

ooops

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2015 8:42 PM

I think we live in a sea of manipulative PR and propaganda made by experts (Fox 'News' is an amazing example of how effective it can be). The techniques are old and almost timeless: Ed Bernays book "Propaganda" was published in 1928. Manipulation of the public is how our democratic republic really works, and both political parties (and the money behind them) know how to do it.

I'm not sure about MK Ultra as such these days...I think it's more subtle and pervasive now.

I do believe the FBI's COINTELPRO...a covert harassment program that targeted hippies, and activists like Martin Luther King and Cesar Chavez...was real. 3 letter agencies still have ways of making desired outcomes happen in ways that would seem unjust to most of us.

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2015 8:42 PM

Kenneth Anger, the one who wrote the book and made the "Hollywood Babylon" documentary, grew-up in that environment and he knows EXACTLY what's going on and what these symbols mean to industry workers and the esoteric occult history of Hollywood. Here is his (yes, weird) short film "Lucifer Rising". Made in 1972 but couldn't be released until 1981. Beyonce would heartily approve. Be prepared, it's trippy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2015 8:55 PM

----

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2015 9:00 PM

Harry Houdini and Lookout Mountain: "...Harry Houdini died on Halloween day, 1926, purportedly of an attack of appendicitis precipitated by a blow to the stomach. The problem with that story, however, is that medical science now recognizes it to be an impossibility. According to a recent book about the famed illusionist (The Secret Life of Houdini, by William Kalush and Larry Sloman), Houdini was likely murdered by poisoning. Questions have been raised, the book notes, by the curious lack of an autopsy, an “experimental serum” that Houdini was apparently given in the hospital, and indications that his wife, Bess, may have been poisoned as well (though she survived). On March 23, 2007, an exhumation of Houdini’s remains was formally requested by his surviving family members. It is unclear at this time when, or even if, that will happen.

Houdini’s death, on October 31, 1926, came exactly eight years after the first death to occur in what would become known as the “Houdini house.” In 1918, not long after the home was built, a lover’s quarrel arose on one of the home’s balconies during a Halloween/birthday party. The gay lover of the original owner’s son reportedly ended up splattered on the ground below. According to legend, the businessman managed to get his son off, but only after paying off everyone he could find to pay off, including the trial judge. The aftermath of the party proved to be financially devastating for the family, and the home was apparently put up for sale.

Not long after that, as fate would have it, Harry Houdini was looking for a place to stay in the Hollywood area, as he had decided to break into the motion picture business. He found the perfect home in Laurel Canyon ~ the home that would, forever after, carry his name. By most accounts, he lived there from about 1919 through the early 1920s, during a brief movie career in which he starred in a handful of Hollywood films. A key scene in one of those films, “The Grim Game,” was reportedly shot at the top of Lookout Mountain, near where the Lookout Inn then stood. .

On October 31, 1959, precisely thirty-three years after Houdini’s death, and forty-one years after the unnamed party guest’s death, the distinctive mansion on the corner of Laurel Canyon Boulevard and Willow Glen Road burned to the ground in a fire of mysterious origin (the ruins of the estate remain today, undisturbed for nearly fifty years). On October 31, 1981, exactly twenty-two years after the fire across the road, the legendary Log Cabin on the other side of Laurel Canyon Boulevard also burned to the ground, in yet another fire of mysterious origin (some reports speculated that it was a drug lab explosion). And twenty-five years after that, on October 31, 2006, The Secret Life of Houdini was published, challenging the conventional wisdom on Houdini’s death.The ruins of the Houdini Mansion pictured below..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2015 9:09 PM

This Snippets and Snappits person has stolen Dave MaGowan's Inside The LC series word for word and not given him credit. See link to entire series (20 chapters). Make yourself comfy because you might be there a while...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2015 9:15 PM

I'm sure they give them snappy new names, however.

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2015 9:16 PM

Dave MaGowan is not feeling well -- the vultures are circling.

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2015 9:17 PM

Brittany Murphy's mysterious death; gaslighting? Murder? She was a witness for a DHS government worker and whistle-blower, who claimed terrorists had been let into the country, set to go to court. She claimed she was being followed "by the government". Her husband died a year from her death of the same thing; like Whitney Houston and her daughter.

Her house was bought and razed to the ground.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2015 9:17 PM

R54 Thanks for giving proper credit.

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2015 9:18 PM

Is the Mom still alive r57?

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2015 9:19 PM

R59 Alive, well and rich. She sacked up with her daughter's husband, shortly after her death. He mysteriously died a few months later, of the same thing her daughter died of.

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2015 9:22 PM

Saul Alinsky was not a government agent. He was a labor organizing of only middling effectiveness. The obsession the right has with him is in the notion that the left is some organized conspiracy. Why do they feel that? Because the right really is an organized conspiracy and so they have to see a mirror in their enemies. In truth, Saul Alinsky was never a leftist, and Obama certainly was not. When I met him in 1983 he took a cold approach, "At any given time, some liberal things need to be accomplished, and some conservative things need to be accomplished." He had no belief whatever in historic progress or determinism.

Traditional american values are pragmatic. The libertarians and the right are the ideological monsters of our time who have no grounding in reality.

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2015 9:23 PM

R60 Prescription drugs. They all are hocked up on loads of prescrips.

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2015 9:24 PM

R61 Keep living your delusion.

by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2015 9:25 PM

"Most of the radical, social movements of the 1960's were, in fact, experiments by intellectual Marxist groups...."

Try "by the CIA and the M-I C, " and you might be closer to the truth.

"Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream."

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2015 9:26 PM

R64 Yes, I was referencing "The Frankfurt School".

by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2015 9:27 PM

MK-Ultra was not about "convincing" or "persuading, or even "fooling all of the people all of the time." It was, and I'm convinced still is, about real, physical alteration of minds/brains.

Run by madmen, not Mad Men.

by Anonymousreply 66October 4, 2015 9:29 PM

R61 Conservatives have very, little power in Hollywood and mass media and there's nothing clandestine about their ideology and agenda. I am far, less concerned with their influence, though they should be watched.

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2015 9:30 PM

R66 Drugs does that (changes actual, neurological pathways), as does release of cortisone (stress hormone). It makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2015 9:32 PM

R68 Neural pathways.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2015 9:32 PM

nope

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2015 9:54 PM

R66 is right. We're talking mind control here, not propaganda. Yes, the miltiary secretly runs Hollywood, but that's not what we're talking about (even though subliminal messaging is undoubtedly part of what they do).

No we're talking hardcore mind control using drugs, electroshock, ultrasound torture, sleep deprivation, mobbing and other psychological intimidation techniques. The problem is we know very little about them since the Church Committee and the Jonathan Marks' era. I mean Jon Ronson may have tangentially touched on some of it, but most of his goofy story is obviously about non mind control things like "depleted uranium" which allows weapons to "walk through walls." I think mobbing has become a real area of interest to the intelligence community, and how it can be used and refined for certain purposes. But I'm just guessing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2015 9:59 PM

The Sham Peer Review

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2015 10:43 PM

Gang Stalking is a new thing.

Of course cointelpro activities occurred relentlessly even during the years when the CIA claimed it wasn't (see link) including just about every gay activist in the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2015 10:46 PM

If you ain't psychic, you ain't nobody.

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2015 10:48 PM

R73 In Colorado (the place covered in Masonic imagery), the wife of a service member said she and others are now being stalked and menaces by a gang of Muslim men, asking them about their military husbands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2015 10:50 PM

Gang Stalking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2015 10:50 PM

R75 Remember the creepy murals of the Denver, Colorado airport? A Satanic cult/ MKUltra survivor said: "Denver Colorado is an evil place."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2015 10:52 PM

R77

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2015 10:53 PM

R78

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2015 10:55 PM

R79 An Aztlan/Reconquista supporter, Mexican muralist, painted those murals.

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2015 10:55 PM

Brittany Murphy was going to testify in court for a Homeland Security Department whistle-blower, who claimed Terrorists had been let into our borders. She died prematurely before she could testify. Autopsy: Elements found in rat poison took her out.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2015 10:58 PM

I'd say some people who post on Datalounge have likely been targets of opportunity by the NSA for electronic harrassment.

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2015 11:17 PM

MK Ultra - did Michelle Kwan release a line of cosmetics?

by Anonymousreply 83October 5, 2015 12:08 AM

[quote]Convincing people who have been subtly brainwashed by public schools, the media, and the government propaganda that pervades the world - with the blessings of the large mega corporations that the government has gifted with unlimited free money via the federal reserve - that the government is evil and should be dismantled ... is impossible.

Yeah, it's depressing how terribly difficult it is to convince people of things that aren't true and aren't backed by anything resembling logic, reason, or actual data.

[quote] especially here in Datalounge (land of "the government creates beautiful things" crowd)

Except, of course, that nobody here has said anything even remotely resembling that but hey, don't let a few inconvenient facts get in your way. God knows they never have before.

[quote]They cannot conceive a world without a huge federal government telling everyone what to do.

Funny, I have no problem "conceiving" of that world. I even live in it. You should join us here someday. You might even like it here. We have cookies.

by Anonymousreply 84October 5, 2015 12:10 AM

What I find interesting about our resident libertarian conspiracy nuts, in particular, is that they profess a firm belief that government is supremely incompetent and cannot do anything right, while at the same time they hold a firm belief that government is successfully manipulating and brainwashing all of society and has done so for decades.

by Anonymousreply 85October 5, 2015 12:23 AM

I live a few miles from the site of Chestnut Lodge, which was a mental hospital in Montgomery County, Maryland. Many of the CIA and State Department agents and officers who had nervous breakdowns in the 1950s through 1990s ended up there, and it was a place where several LSD researchers performed experiments. It was a very creepy place, a Gothic Victorian building that was originally built as a hotel, but then was turned into a mental health institute in the 1920s or 1930s. It was rumored that Zelda Fitzgerald spent some time there (she and Scott are buried just a mile down the road). When I was a teen in the 70s we used to walk around the grounds at night, it was much like a horror picture set. Over the years I knew people who worked there, and they were pretty tight-lipped, although I saw a few of the younger guys who worked there when they got stoned at parties and would tell some strange stories, though it was mostly just about sleeping with the cute young teenage girls whose rich parents sent them there. But I've heard scores of rumors, enough to confirm in my mind that it would have been a prime site for MKultra activity. The hospital was closed several years ago, and then burned one night in 2010 when the building was about to be demolished to build expensive homes. I think it's more likely that any arsonous activity would have been on behalf of real estate developers or delinquent teens, rather than sinister government agents.

by Anonymousreply 86October 5, 2015 12:28 AM

Bingo, R85.

What I can't figure out is what on earth they're doing on the Datalounge. Have they been banned from every conspiracy freak site on the internet so they slither over here?

by Anonymousreply 87October 5, 2015 12:29 AM

R85 Now you know where all your tax dollars go. Between paying back donors, invoking revenge upon political adversaries and hiding corruption, they just don't have time to perform the jobs they were actually elected or hired for, competently.

I can not, for the life of me, understand those living in a Democratic Republic, who refuse to even question their leaders, let alone hold their feet to the fire. It's pathetic. You owe these people nothing. If they gave their word and are deceiving you, you don't have to continue supporting them just because they have the "proper" letter next to their name.

by Anonymousreply 88October 5, 2015 12:43 PM

R87 Yet, who is the one taking time to comment on a thread that they're supposedly not interested in? How bizarre is that?

Just don't comment. Having to comment, even when you think something is stupid or dull, is compulsion and hardly puts you in the position to lecture those who are interested in discussing any topic they wish to discuss on an open discussion board. Your obsession with following us around and pointing out how stupid these discussions are is embarrassing to witness. You can just go to another thread. Really.

by Anonymousreply 89October 5, 2015 12:46 PM

R89 I guess some people just have a totalitarian impulse; they HAVE to control other people, whenever and wherever they can. Even if there is no logical reason why they would have to. They have to shut down discussion going on that they don't like. It's a serious character flaw.

by Anonymousreply 90October 5, 2015 12:48 PM

Did anyone see Lesley Stahl, dressed in blue and black, up to her earrings? talking with a Kennedy? See, this is how social programming works. CBS shows all of their morning anchors in blue. CBS shows a report on the recent shooting. CBS immediately jumps to a story about Hillary Clinton launching a new anti-gun initiative. It then jumps to Hillary joking on SNL, with the comedian across her wearing a classic blue, Chairmen Mao jacket that Hillary usually wears. Then, a member of one of the most famous, Liberal dynasties in America goes on and discusses our needing to be more in touch with the mental health needs of the nation. This is how media programming works.

It's fine if you agree with them just be aware that this is happening and make the conscious choice to support someone or something. Be aware of this elaborate, attempted manipulation and political propaganda.

Here's Lesley Stahl in her blue:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2015 12:58 PM

The Mormon Tabernacle in their blue, October 3,2015. No one finds this an odd coincidence? No one thinks any of this has some higher meaning? As you know, Joseph Smith -- the founder of The Mormon Church -- was a Freemason and many of the rituals and traditions of Mormons coincide with Masonry symbolism. Mormon Chaffetz is now running as speaker of The House, since Boehner stepped down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2015 1:04 PM

R92 Technically, "The Church of Jesus Christ Latter-Day Saints".

by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2015 1:05 PM

Now, I know that when editing for special effects, blue and orange are the easiest colors to fill in but why so much blue and black in news programs? Public gatherings?

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2015 1:07 PM

NBC is doing the same. Why? This isn't just a fashion trend. Why have they all chosen to do this at exactly, the same time? Were they given a memo about what would "look best" onscreen? Do you see how easy it is to be subliminally manipulated by these stations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2015 1:14 PM

For the first time in decades, scientists are allowed to study a psychedelic drug; DMT. The thing about the drug that find shocking is that almost everyone has the exact same trip. It starts with a kaleidoscope of geometric patterns then a lucid calmness where most people claim to interact with "beings". Sounds crazy but it's true. No other psychedelic drug does that. DMT can be found in many plants and animals, and in our own brains. The trip last 30 minutes. What's troubling is that most users always found the "beings" to be very comforting and caring but the test subjects find them cold and unfriendly.

by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2015 1:59 PM

Holy shit ... I ignored poster R95, just to check, and found that posts R88 through R95 disappeared, along with half of the rest of the thread. And the poster is also talking to himself (see, for example, posts R93 and R90). Maybe we should be talking about mental illness on this thread instead?

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2015 2:02 PM

R89 is right "Yet, who is the one taking time to comment on a thread that they're supposedly not interested in? How bizarre is that?"

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2015 2:12 PM

Except that R87 never said that he or she wasn't interested in the thread.

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2015 2:15 PM

[quote]An Aztlan/Reconquista supporter, Mexican muralist, painted those murals.

The murals don't depict an Aztlan/Reconquista scenario. They depict a new World Order rising Phoenix-like out of the ashes of global chaos.

by Anonymousreply 100October 5, 2015 3:06 PM

Re: the photo in R4's link - young Obama was cute.

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2015 3:12 PM

R101 Charismatic Marxist radicals, usually are. Che Guevara was gorgeous. He also slaughtered many, many people in a revolution that ended wit him in a Marxists, military dictatorship.

by Anonymousreply 102October 5, 2015 11:24 PM

R100 The tools of The Elite are not always fully aware of what they are being used for.

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2015 11:25 PM

Continue please^ R103

by Anonymousreply 104October 5, 2015 11:45 PM

R100 His other mural:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 6, 2015 1:19 PM

R105

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 6, 2015 1:20 PM

R106 See, I know about the Australian Aboriginal creation myth and "dreamtime". Luciferians and the Masons who follow the same philosophy are fascinated by "dreamtime" because it is about enlightenment leading to a timeless experience, an ever-present wisdom and state of being.

Look at the lead figure at the top of this group: Aboriginal Yhi, goddess of The Sun. As I mentioned before, Masons and Lucierians are obsessed with stars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 6, 2015 1:29 PM

Aboriginal Rainbow Serpant:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 6, 2015 1:30 PM

R107

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 6, 2015 1:31 PM

Look at the Hopi "Morning Singer" Kachina the Native figure in the casket, is holding. Both Darwin and Margaret Sanger and eugenicists of her time, beloved aboriginal populations were genetically and intellectually inferior to others and believed in breeding "perfect" humans by limiting the presence of certain bloodlines in greater populations and blending others. Their ideal was that these groups would be bred out and replaced by their idea of hybrids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 6, 2015 1:37 PM

R96 Here's an account of use of DMT from an independent, drug user. Sounds like a really, creepy trip:

"Hi There

So I’m a little anxious about posting this and am not sure how to word the following trip report / questions, so I’ll just dive right in.

The last time I vaped DMT I had possibly the most frightening experience of my life (my psy life and my real life) I broke through into this underground cavern or crypt, the walls were damp, and the atmosphere was musty. I could feel things crawling on my feet, and smell the heaviness in the air. I saw at the end of this long hallway a doorway lit by candlelight. I got closer, and once I was standing in the doorway I could see the room was pretty large, but was completely kaleidoscopic, the walls churned and moved in rhythmic motions, spreading different colours and lights over the entire surface of the room, the floor was even moving. What caught my eye was not the room itself, but this large grotesque demonic figure standing at an altar type thing. It was huge much bigger than me, but it’s presence was even larger I could feel how enormously powerful it was, hunched over an altar it looked as though it was straining not to smash through the roof.

I moved closer even though every molecule of my being screamed TURN AROUND NOW AND RUN! It was writing in a book, like a ledger. It had this long quill like pen and it was scribbling what looked like names. I remember trying to see the book in more detail, and suddenly I was really close the beast. I saw my name (it was actually just symbols I think, but still it referred to me) and freaked out. I think I asked or maybe thought “What the hell are you doing?” and the beast replied quite simply, “You have sold your soul, and I am putting your name in the book” This is when I really panicked the whole room spun faster, and the doorway disappeared. I was really freaking out and all that kept going through my mind was that my soul belonged to dark evil forces. I couldn’t get out of the room and it swirled faster and faster, I think I blacked out for a bit, but when I opened my eyes I was eventually starting to come back, I was sweating and sort of lying half on my couch and half on the floor in a heap. All that was racing though my mind was that I had sold my soul. I could still hear whispers and they kept saying things like I sold my soul when I first did DMT and now it was final. After what seemed like ages the whispers stopped and I lay on my couch breathing pretty heavily, and shaking.

Now obviously I am pretty freaked out and scared to go back. But I’ve been thinking a lot about this and my fear now extends to all psys. I mean I know in reality my soul hasn’t been sold to the darker forces out there, but what do you think this means for me? Am I using too many psys? – personally I really don’t think so – a few trips a year and changa smoked maybe once every 2-3weeks, with a bit of pure spice vaped maybe once a month/2 months.

Has anyone else ever had a similar experience? I really don’t know what to think about the whole thing. I’ve never felt so “in trouble” before, even in real life, I mean at some points during the trip it really felt like I may be soulless.

Anyway yeah I was a bit apprehensive to post this for obvious reasons, but I can’t keep this sort of thing to myself as I am a bit of a anxious person and stuff like this weighs very heavily on my mind – to the point that I have not been sleeping very well since. I keep playing the experience over in my head trying to find some answers – and of course in true DMT fashion am presented with yet more questions.

I have been pretty depressed since.

I have a lot of faith in the people of the Nexus and hope someone can help me make sense of this.

I sure as hell can’t!

Peace PW"

by Anonymousreply 111October 6, 2015 1:57 PM

R111 More on DMT. Interesting how what she initially describes makes me think of fractals, then it sounds like a Miley Cyrus show:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 6, 2015 2:03 PM

R112 Remember "Dune" and the precious "spice"? "Spice" is the street name for DMT.

by Anonymousreply 113October 6, 2015 2:06 PM

'N,N-Dimethyltryptamine N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family. It is a structural analog of serotonin and melatonin and a functional analog of other psychedelic tryptamines such as 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-OH-DMT, psilocybin (4-PO-DMT), and psilocin (4-OH-DMT)."

by Anonymousreply 114October 6, 2015 2:11 PM

The " is it black? White? Or blue?" Dress situation happened earlier this year. Could that have been a global experiment? It was really weird now that I think about it.

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2015 3:36 PM

R115 I thought the same thing but figured everyone else would roll their eyes if I mentioned it.

by Anonymousreply 116October 19, 2015 3:54 PM

Who do you think sponsored Bob Dylan's recent ad for IBM?

by Anonymousreply 117October 19, 2015 4:06 PM

Aleistar Crowley, pops up everywhere. 21:30 :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 19, 2015 5:46 PM

[R16] You're not alone!! We're on the same brainwave. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 119October 20, 2015 9:04 AM

You guys thought I was imagining the blue and black, everywhere? Xi Jinping, of to Britain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 20, 2015 12:59 PM

Chelsea in her blue and black, this morning although that could simply mean political support for her Mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 20, 2015 1:01 PM

Every "viral" vid featured on CBS, features people wearing blue and black, although that could just be mass communications imagery trickling down to The Public.

by Anonymousreply 122October 20, 2015 1:02 PM

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

by Anonymousreply 123January 13, 2016 8:41 PM

Another D.u.h.v.i.d.a R.o.c.h.e.l.l.e thread about Marxist conspiracies and Hollywood satanists.

Next she'll start a thread begging for stories of the supernatural, to name your favorite disappearance/serial killer/mass murder event. And lots of stupid conservative political spam in between. And, of course, George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 124January 13, 2016 9:08 PM

Dr. John C. Drew is lying. I met Obama in 1983 and he told me that "at any given time, some liberal things should be done and some conservatives things should be done."

Does that sound like a Marxist revolutionary to you?

by Anonymousreply 125January 13, 2016 9:16 PM

Can someone post a pic of this loon that does not link to her Facebook page, so people can see who starts these wingnut, anti-democratic, anti Muslim, conspiracy theory, supernatural witchcraft, George Clooney/Clooney'swife threads? She's a loon in Las Vegas who believes the post office is conspiring against her. She's all over this board

by Anonymousreply 126January 13, 2016 9:18 PM

That's true R124, but everyone loves a ghost story.

by Anonymousreply 127January 13, 2016 9:30 PM

[Quote]Can someone post a pic of this loon that does not link to her Facebook page, so people can see who starts these wingnut, anti-democratic, anti Muslim, conspiracy theory, supernatural witchcraft, George Clooney/Clooney'swife threads? She's a loon in Las Vegas who believes the post office is conspiring against her. She's all over this board

My advice to you my friend is to close the thread and move along if you don't like the content. That's what I do everytime I come across a "men presenting their holes" thread.

Its interesting how rabidly you go after posters any time anyone hints at the fact that maybe there more to the story than what the news, politicians and the media tells the public. How arrogant of you to assume your views are the only ones that merit consideration.

by Anonymousreply 128January 13, 2016 9:49 PM

Witchie-poo!

by Anonymousreply 129January 13, 2016 9:51 PM

Witchie poo / Duhvida it is. She cannot pry her cavernously empty head away from MK Ultra, Hollywood Satanists, Muslims, George Clooney, trans, serial killers and now, SJWs, along with her other breitbartian nitwittery.

by Anonymousreply 130January 13, 2016 9:56 PM

[Quote]Sure it exists. It's became part of Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communications, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism, Political Science and Social Science college degree programs, all across America. In any Liberal arts program, this understanding of how to persuade, lead and read the masses, is embedded in college requirements.

[Quote]Like agencies and companies that profited from unethical, Nazi experiments that were confiscated after WWII, establishment intellectuals and elites used the unethical MKUltra research to make money and get people to vote against personal interests for the benefit of a corporation, college or activist cause. Some of the mind persuasion worked too well and that's why so many people are now fat, indebted, politically frustrated or dying from cancer.

Here's an article about Edward Bernays, Sigmund Freud's nephew, who was considered the father of advertising. He actually convinced women to take up smoking almost overnight. Before that, it was taboo for women to smoke. I saw a rare interview with him before he died. He was quite pleased with himself at the damage he had singlehandedly caused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 13, 2016 10:31 PM

OP, of course it existed, and has morphed into a wing of the Pentagram. I mean Pentagon.

The people who refuse to read about the dastardly deeds of our government- from coups and assassinations to human experimental tests and subliminal brainwashing- are "useful idiots" that believe if "their party ran the government" things would be different. Official government documents are online that provide disturbing details of what they have done, but very few "liberals" will read them.

by Anonymousreply 132January 13, 2016 10:35 PM

yes, there were mind control experiments. It was on freaking history channel or something similar.

by Anonymousreply 133January 13, 2016 10:42 PM

FYI: That "OK" sign in r15 is not; it is a Triple 6, aka, 666. So any time you see a Show-Biz performer use it, you'll know to whom they owe obeisance. (Same as with pointing to "God." It's to Lucifer. There's LOTS more.)

Lucifer, the Light-Bringer. Check how many Pop singers refer to "Lucy". Or light. Or have chandeliers in their videos, or as song titles.

More to OP's point, look for butterflies: in their videos, on album covers, clothing, tattoos. MONARCH butterflies.

by Anonymousreply 134January 13, 2016 10:47 PM

On the contrary R132, liberals are the only ones to stand up to government abuse. Republicans enthuse over it, and I'd say it is pretty clear the intelligence apparatus is behind the so-libertarian movement

by Anonymousreply 135January 13, 2016 11:15 PM

so-called libertarian movement.

by Anonymousreply 136January 13, 2016 11:16 PM

Isochronic tones, look them up. They will kill anything damaging these people can do to you while you're sleeping. They know all of the negative Isochronic tones to use on you, but balance in all things keeps you on the winning side. Positive Isochronic tones are always low and low tones block high pitched frequencies so you'll never hear or feel their effects.

Why do you need this? Gotta come right out and say it: You're psychic. Not like a comic book character. You can't toss cars with your mind(maybe someday your great great great grandkid will?). Extra sensory perception, ESP. The government spends billions on it yet it doesn't exist? Does that make sense to you?

What I know about it(and I care very little about it honestly): My empathy is very powerful I don't know if it's the same for others. Well my empathy is only powerful if I get uninterrupted sleep in total silence(I'll write more about that below after this). I heal faster than normal people. These idiots will test you through car accidents, physical attack if they think you're weak(kid threw a "marble paint roller"(who the fuck makes those??) at me once and it didn't crack my skull... even he was amazed but I was more amazed he wasn't afraid of going to prison for manslaughter had I died) When I say I heal fast I mean they rigged my airbag of my car to bust my face open but an instant premonition(yeah another ability... useful but annoying like empathy) had me block my face luckily. My hands swelled up and turned purple. I was frightened by the sight of them. When the EMTs arrived I told them my hands were swollen and bruised. They looked down and said "Where?" I looked at my hands and there was literally no damage done. Not even sprained fingers. It's probably the only ability I'm impressed by and actually really love. I had a nail go through my hand, the hole closed up in 5-10 minutes, and I barely even bled. The older I get the faster I heal.

This stuff may vary from person to person so I'm not gonna pretend it's the same for everyone. This is just the stuff I can do.

Back to the empathy thing. I've been pretty severely cut off from the tones of the Earth. I used to get uninterrupted sleep and experienced very powerful Empathy. When it's really strong you can in a way read other people's minds. Knowing how someone truly feels is more powerful than knowing what they're thinking to themselves in spoken word. You can predict their actions and honesty very easily this way. It's probably the reason people would go to such lengths to make our lives hell.

If you fall for any traps like going to prison for instance(happened to my cousin whom I didn't know was psychic at all) you will be taken and you won't be heard from again. Anyone who could or would come looking for you will die from something explainable. My cousin's mom died of cancer before he later decided he loved prison and wants to stay there... away from his friends and family. Apparently there's some video where he's saying he wants to stay in prison that another cousin saw with him being interviewed? Nothing about that story made any sense to me and since I almost fell for one of these traps(the insanity thing) I know full well they take you away. I even saw my replacement, a guy who looked just like me, more fit than me, and would've been believed to be me living away from my family sending post cards or whatever. Anyone who didn't really know me but just saw him with my ID would easily think he was me. Not sure why they paraded him around in front of me on a subway but it happened.

The negative tones can make normal people act out of character(it is mind control after all) but they can drive psychics to insanity(we can't be controlled the same way so they screw with our empathy) If you're suffering and want your life back you better download some Isochronic apps ASAP. Use a good loud subwoofer, you don't need the speakers.

I've read that this is all about some sort of project to create "Supermen" but I don't think our abilities have anything to do with these people.

Never go to California.

by Anonymousreply 137January 13, 2016 11:24 PM

No. It died with Owsley in the Australian desert.

by Anonymousreply 138January 13, 2016 11:59 PM

do you know you're a loon, R137? do you wake up every day knowing you're a loon? does loon-ness define your existence, or are you an intermittent loon? is it fun to be a loon, or a burden?

by Anonymousreply 139January 14, 2016 12:35 AM

R137 is only marginally crazier than R135

Are you claiming that Democrats have been unceasingly fighting against domestic spying, stopping corporate and banking abuses, ending international intervention and warmongering and posturing in the Middle East and South China Sea and Kiev and Iraq and...need I continue?

Libertarians have been fighting against those things for decades. You are obviously ignorant of those things.

by Anonymousreply 140January 14, 2016 1:35 AM

R139

You support the mainstream, so you're just as crazy as R137!

by Anonymousreply 141January 14, 2016 2:48 AM

r139 Yet you're here reading the topic only to refer to people who post in it as "loons". Yeah ok. Sounds like you're the crazy one if you bother talking to people you think are crazy, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 142January 14, 2016 8:09 AM

R137 I didn't understand a word of what you said. Huh?

by Anonymousreply 143August 30, 2020 12:38 AM

The present-day trans push is the last stage of it.

by Anonymousreply 144August 30, 2020 12:54 AM

[quote] The present-day trans push is the last stage of it.

Nah, once the trans get what they want, pedophiles will be next.

by Anonymousreply 145August 30, 2020 12:57 AM

[quote] Nah, once the trans get what they want, pedophiles will be next.

That's already happening with Desmond and Lactatia.

by Anonymousreply 146August 30, 2020 3:29 AM

Though a tangled web is all that he can claim…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 30, 2020 3:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!