Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Homeland Actor Diego Klattenhoff

Gay face? (1/3) He's pretty hot, especially in the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2019 10:02 PM

(2/3)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2015 3:51 PM

(3/3) Married with kids but... I think those lips have sucked cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2015 3:51 PM

Naked in a bathtub.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2015 8:23 PM

test

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2015 8:43 PM

He's been on The Blacklist for two seasons -- why is he still "Homeland Actor ..."?

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2015 10:50 PM

Cuz I am on Season 2 of Homeland... now the question is: gay face or not?

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2015 5:46 AM

You really have no idea what gay face is, do you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2015 6:24 AM

I guess not. Can you post your pic so I can see?

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2015 6:46 AM

The guy who plays her husband is gay. Big on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2015 12:58 PM

What I find HIGH-larious about Homeland is that all these HOT guys just HAVE to have Claire Dane's character.

Yes, I can understand hot guys in the business being attracted to a big star who can help their careers, but a civilian with mental health issues who looks like her? No.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2015 2:35 PM

I think in pic 2 and 3 he looks gay but not in pic 1. But, he's straight anyway. I just saw the episode where it shows his apt and they made it such a bachelor pad...leather couches, flat screen TV, american flag painting, newspaper laying around, cheap Target ottoman, sports posters in frames. It's funny how they decorated it so obviously.

I don't think the terrorist husband guy that was having the affair with Carrie was cute at all. Diego is very hot. The new CIA boss who got shot but survived is cute. I can't think of any others. He's better looking on the show than in still pics for some reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2015 7:37 PM

bumping and why are all the people i think hot never talked about on DL???

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2019 7:29 AM

Who do you think is hot, r12?

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2019 10:32 AM

OT, but wouldn't someone on as much lithium as Carrie have a weight issue?

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2019 10:42 AM

diego i didn't notice him until lately in the blaklist man he's really hot

by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2019 10:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!