Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Does Humor

Last week, Mrs. Clinton’s strategists acknowledged missteps . . . and promised that this fall the public would see the sides of Mrs. Clinton that are often obscured by the noise and distractions of modern campaigning. They want to show her humor.

—The Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2020 3:22 PM

[quote]Hillary Does Humor

I always heard she was doing Huma.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2015 3:51 AM

I wish she would just pull a disappearing act.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2015 3:54 AM

The Times, when it comes to Hillary = Fox News

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2015 3:55 AM

She seems so scripted and self-secluded, one would inadvertently laugh when she walked through a glass door, as her sort is wont to do.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2015 3:52 PM

Here she is, proving y'all misogynist gays wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2015 5:23 AM

I don't think the quote is from the New York Times, which is not usually called The Times

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2015 5:30 AM

R4, scripted is right. Maybe one week she'll do classic Lucy Ricardo routines and the next some other great female comedienne. Margaret Dunond seems like a natural for her.

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2015 5:35 AM

I never understand this need by the average American voter to have a "fun" or friendly guy or gal you'd "want to get a beer with" as your President. It seems so fucking childish. Even if all the personality criticisms against Hillary were true - and I don't think they all are to the extent they're focused on - she's overly scripted, she's unemotional, she's uncharismatic etc., who gives a shit? We're not voting for president of the school council.

Not that I think it's remotely important, she can actually be a lot of fun when she lets loose. I hope her first post-election interview is with Hamish & Andy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2015 5:39 AM

Hillaryty ensues

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2015 6:01 AM

She was actually quite affable on the Colbert show.

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2015 7:20 AM

Maybe she'll do farting and jokes.

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2015 12:24 PM

[quote] We're not voting for president of the school council.

Actually, she lost that race as well r8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2020 2:29 PM

She is known for her dirty jokes and wisecracks - inappropriate for a politician!

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2020 2:34 PM

Op is nuts. I love her sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2020 3:14 PM

She should just tell Hillary jokes and use Hillary memes - those are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2020 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!