Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Pratt

Oh, how I love thee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 20, 2020 4:05 PM

Gun-toting, animal-killing Jesus nut?

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2015 4:18 PM

[quote]Gun-toting, animal-killing Jesus nut?

Yeah, yeah. Everybody's has something.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2015 4:51 PM

Everybody^^^. Please webmasters, we wouldn't be opposed to an edit function.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2015 4:54 PM

R1, you are a bigot

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2015 5:04 PM

R1, that makes him even cooler

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2015 5:04 PM

Sorry, but he's hot!

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2015 1:31 AM

He looks like Colby Keller in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2015 1:32 AM

Unless he's prepping for a movie, he's pretty much your run-of-the-mill schlubby white guy, hence the appeal to someone like R5.

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2015 1:33 AM

His legs look very muscular.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2015 1:35 AM

We probably reached peak Chris Pratt this year, but, whatever, he's still hot as fuck. I actually prefer him when he's a bit fatter. Extra meat on the bone just suits some people, while it "drowns out" others. Pratt is someone who looks just as good tubby as he does lean and ripped. But, alas, he has those thick calves that never seem to really taper off. He could never do drag.

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2015 6:32 AM

[quote]Unless he's prepping for a movie, he's pretty much your run-of-the-mill schlubby white guy

Unless he's PRePing for a movie with Colby Keller, there is nothing to see. Move along now.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2015 10:26 PM

Just watched the Billy On the Street episode where he guested. Pratt is adorable. At one point he and Billy did an extended hug and Billy said, "I'm as hard as a rock."

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2015 1:52 AM

Hard care Repug. He's probably hate your guts, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2015 3:53 AM

Is he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2015 4:23 AM

He's cute, but his toupee is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2015 5:20 AM

[quote] He's cute, but his toupee is tragic.

He doesn't wear a toupee. His natural hair is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2015 5:54 AM

I know he likes guns, but how do we know he's a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2015 6:07 AM

He must be a Republican, a recent Blind Item answer appears to be Chris and Jennifer Lawrence hooking up while making a movie. Democrats don't cheat on their wives, do they?

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2015 9:52 AM

He seems like a big dumb lug, and big dumb lugs are often Republicans. It's not that he isn't hot and charismatic, I just don't think I'd want to be friends with him.

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2015 12:04 PM

Big dumb lug=hot as fuck in bed affectted body shaming prissy DL anorexic queen= disengaged bottom with loose rectum

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2015 12:22 PM

He's really into guns, he's very religious, and is one of those rah-rah "patriots" who love to wave the flag. Gee, I wonder if he's a hard core republican...

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2015 12:24 PM

From the (dumb) horse's mouth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 25, 2015 12:26 PM

I find both him and his thin-lipped wife, Anna Faris, to be so very meh. Wikipedia quotes her as saying she was raised in "a very conservative atmosphere." So they're made for each other, what her Christian boobs hanging out everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2015 12:41 PM

Love him now, OP because you won't want him after he returns to his former shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2015 3:03 PM

These two are the vapid alpha couple that EVERYONE hated in high school. Popular and catered to because they are both generic QB and cheerleader clones.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2015 5:08 PM

I'm no longer in high school and I still hate them.

by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2015 8:06 PM

He's gross.

by Anonymousreply 27October 25, 2015 8:08 PM

He has tiny nips.

by Anonymousreply 28October 25, 2015 8:15 PM

Thanks for the info on his rightwingism. I no longer like him.

by Anonymousreply 29October 25, 2015 9:56 PM

It is nice to burst OP's and the "i want him me" gays' bubble asses.

by Anonymousreply 30October 25, 2015 10:32 PM

Yeah, no. Giving away his wife's cat of many years to a complete and total strager, because they were "thinking" of starting a family, made him dead to me. He's obviously a sociopath (like everyone in the GOP) who can turn in the charm when needed.

by Anonymousreply 31October 25, 2015 10:40 PM

He has no heart.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2015 10:42 PM

[quote]PRATT: “I’m sorry, but anytime I kill something, before I eat it, I like to say a quick prayer — just ‘cause we did waste this guy.”

SOCIOPATH.

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2015 10:42 PM

He blames his love for killing on his being part animal:

[quote]"The thing inside me that drives me to go out and hunt is very animal. But the remorse, emotion and respect I feel, and the closeness to God that I feel when I’m out there, is my humanity. It’s an opportunity for me to explore what parts of me are animal and what parts of me are human."

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2015 10:43 PM

[quote] "The thing inside me that drives me to go out and hunt is very animal. But the remorse, emotion and respect I feel, and the closeness to God that I feel when I’m out there, is my humanity. It’s an opportunity for me to explore what parts of me are animal and what parts of me are human."

Jesus H. Christ. Hunters who philosophize why they hunt are lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 35October 25, 2015 10:48 PM

LMAO OP, find another sociopath who is actually gay, for example, Matt Boner.

by Anonymousreply 36October 25, 2015 10:52 PM

So fat.

by Anonymousreply 37October 25, 2015 10:52 PM

[quote]He seems like a big dumb lug

That's exactly what he wants people to think he is. Like I've written here earlier his eyes look dead. To me his whole funny guy image seems to be a well-constructed act. Obviously I could be completely wrong but I've never been able to connect on an emotional level with him and I suspect it's the eyes that are throwing me off. Maybe it's the sad clown syndrome, who knows. My dad used to hunt so I know not all hunters are soulless assholes but I'm not liking the whole cat thing. You don't just give away a pet in social media you've had for years unless you seriously don't give a fuck. It's possible the cat found a better home elsewhere if that was the level of commitment Pratt and Faris had.

by Anonymousreply 38October 25, 2015 10:59 PM

He will face the same fate like the poor cat.

by Anonymousreply 39October 25, 2015 11:39 PM

[quote]Thanks for the info on his rightwingism. I no longer like him.

Stop the hate, Chris still loves his gays.

by Anonymousreply 40October 26, 2015 4:07 AM

[quote] Stop the hate, Chris still loves his gays.

More likely, he has a good PR team who know which side his bread is buttered.

by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2015 4:10 AM

Has he ever said or done anything of substance to show how much he "loves his gays"? Taking a shirtless selfie doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 42October 26, 2015 4:16 AM

I don't care about the gays but they are so easy to please.

by Anonymousreply 43October 26, 2015 5:09 AM

Woah, woah, woah. We're jumping to conclusions a bit, aren't we? He likes guns and he relied on prayer during a period in which his prematurely born son was fighting for his life. That Inquisitor "report" that R22 linked to is actually a word-for-word copy of a posting on nutcase Allen West's website. I'm SURE we can rely on a random blog posting from Allen West's website for its accuracy and unimpeachable journalistic integrity.

I doubt Pratt is a conservative Christian in the modern Bible Thumping/Southern Baptist or Tea Party sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 26, 2015 9:41 AM

What's interesting is that if you recall the first season, his character on "Parks and Rec" was a total asshole verging on physically abusive. He certainly was not the lovable, bumbling lug he later morphed into through the writing. I always thought that character transformation was bizarre given who it was written for: an obviously gone to seed, alcoholic, rapey, post-frat bro. It seemed that he was going to be written off, and I was a bit surprised when he returned for the second season since they wrote off the other male star who was replaced by Adam Scott. They proceeded to lighten and sweeten him up quite a bit, but that bitter aftertaste of the way his character was originally written and performed always bothered me.

by Anonymousreply 45October 26, 2015 11:24 AM

I have no problem with him giving up a cat if they no longer wanted it. Five years ago, I adopted my dog from a family that no longer wanted her, and I know she has a better life for it. Better for someone to recognize that they can't sufficiently care for a pet and find it a home, than to keep the pet only to ignore it or (worse) abuse it because they come to resent it.

by Anonymousreply 46October 26, 2015 11:45 AM

Used to have the major hots for him, but knowing this gun-toting Christian bullshit is a dickwilter.

Moving on to another celebrity crush, now.

by Anonymousreply 47October 26, 2015 11:55 AM

Wrong R24. I actually liked him more when he looked like that. Also, I wouldn't be riding his politics or religion. I'd be riding him!

by Anonymousreply 48October 26, 2015 12:11 PM

he a disgusting hillbilly and I hope he chokes on something he killed. what an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 49October 26, 2015 12:18 PM

He loves his gay fans, r49. You don't have to be nasty.

by Anonymousreply 50October 31, 2015 2:26 AM

I have a tendency to be quite critical of Pratt, like in R38, but I just rewatched Jurassic World and he was great in it. I loved the movie even more on a second viewing.

by Anonymousreply 51October 31, 2015 3:24 AM

Pratt was just on Billy On The Street, and there's simply no way he's a homophobe. First, he and Billy seem to be very good friends and Chris was as good a sport as anyone could've been being treated like a sex object by a gay man. They hugged for a long time at the end, and Billy ended up saying he's so hard right now. So forget all the bible-thumping stuff, it isn't Chris, he's just a affable beefcake for all to enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 52October 31, 2015 3:49 AM

I doubt Chris is a Republican, Billy wouldn't have him on his show and be friends with him if he were. Billy's pretty political, he says he set out to be the gay Chris Rock, so he doesn't tolerate conservatives and homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 53October 31, 2015 4:26 AM

You can spin it any way you want, the dumb ox has given enough interviews to show his true colors. His PR team is good, I'll give him that, and keeps him from spouting stupid shit in the mainstream media.

by Anonymousreply 54October 31, 2015 2:13 PM

I love my gay fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 31, 2015 9:26 PM

I only did all this for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 31, 2015 9:46 PM

Give a bro his props.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 31, 2015 9:49 PM

If the gays are buying, I'm selling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 31, 2015 9:51 PM

I'm not a Chris Pratt fan, but I don't hate him. I will say that he hasn't even begun to peak. He's signed on to be the new Indiana Jones. He will be making another Jurassic World type movie, as well as a sequel to Guardians of the Galaxy, and he's in the remake of Magnificent Seven. So, it looks like he will be around for a long time. Maybe he's the new John Wayne and maybe not, but he has staying power. His movies all make money and that "awe shucks" boy next door attitude plus his excellent comic timing is very attractive. Mark my words, the top three new hot guys in commercial films will be Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, and...you pick the third one.

by Anonymousreply 59October 31, 2015 9:57 PM

i want to fuck the hell out of him.

by Anonymousreply 60October 31, 2015 10:31 PM

[quote]He's signed on to be the new Indiana Jones.

Just past week Indiana Jones producer Frank Marshall said in an interview they will never recast Indiana Jones but will use another character to take Indiana Jones' place in new Indy-movies. He also said the lead has not been cast yet and that they have many candidates for the role.

by Anonymousreply 61October 31, 2015 10:41 PM

[quote]"awe shucks" boy next door attitude plus his excellent comic timing is very attractive.

This is getting old. And please read R61

Look at how desperate the "gays" here about straight guys who don't really care about them. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 62November 1, 2015 12:11 AM

How cute is this?

Bet you'd like to call me Daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 1, 2015 12:18 AM

Pratt looked like a clichéd aging movie star wearing tons of makeup at the MTV Movie Awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 11, 2016 3:58 PM

I'm not saying he isn't a good-looking guy but after going through the pics of Tyler Posey and Dylan Sprayberry it was a jarring experience to suddenly see Pratt's face with tons of product on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 11, 2016 4:05 PM

He is a good action movie guy, his acting is perfectly suited to it.

by Anonymousreply 66April 11, 2016 4:14 PM

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 11, 2016 4:20 PM

Does he like his wife's plastic surgery? Her lips are so distracting.

by Anonymousreply 68April 11, 2016 4:49 PM

Y'all are some of the most bitter, jealous queens I have ever done seen.

by Anonymousreply 69April 11, 2016 4:56 PM

Hsssssssssssss

by Anonymousreply 70April 11, 2016 5:26 PM

He has an early Burt Reynolds vibe

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2016 6:00 PM

He's the funniest attractive white straight-passing actor in his age group, so he'll be around for a while. There's just no other white actor in his age range that can carry funny action roles as well as he can. Channing Tatum is arguably funnier, but he's not as pretty.

The hunting shit is really uncomfortable, but I've never seen anything that indicates he's any kind of homophobe. Yet.

by Anonymousreply 72April 11, 2016 6:09 PM

So he hunts? So what? Many people hunt, even some gays, I bet. You libs have no tolerance for anything or anyone who deviates from your narrow lib viewpoint, do you? Pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 73April 11, 2016 6:11 PM

doubt he's really homophobic, most of the younger Christians I know are pretty pro-gay. And r73 some people don't like hunting, it doesn't mean they don't "tolerate" him. You probably dislike or disapprove of things too

by Anonymousreply 74April 11, 2016 6:15 PM

R72, the hunting shit, getting rid of the family cat and all the Jesus stuff. I've said it before but I'm not sure he's really a nice man at all.

R73, go suck Trump's cock. When you come here preaching as a right wing homophobe how intolerant we gays are you're gonna get your ass kicked, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 75April 11, 2016 6:17 PM

I hunt-- for cock-- all the time.

by Anonymousreply 76April 11, 2016 6:21 PM

r73 hunting is seriously defensible from even a far-left animal rights perspective, if you eat the meat. Because they are free range animals and have a much better life than factory farm animals. Stupid liberals (Glenn Greenwald) think hunting is sick animal abuse, and smart far-left animal rights people (this guy Rancid Honeytrap I follow on twitter who has a feud with Greenwald) note that there's nothing amoral about it as long as you consume the meat. And yes he's far-left, he calls himself a radical.

by Anonymousreply 77April 11, 2016 6:23 PM

I agree with r77 for the most part but, and this is really a matter of prejudice, hunters kinda creep me out, because most of them seem like they really LIKE killing things

by Anonymousreply 78April 11, 2016 6:27 PM

He's remained silent while LGBT rights are being squelched in the South, so either he's a coward or he agrees with the anti-gay laws.

by Anonymousreply 79April 11, 2016 6:30 PM

I heard he's a right wing creep - what can you do? And a bag of rocks would out score him on the play school finals!

by Anonymousreply 80April 11, 2016 6:32 PM

I suspect that he's NOT well hung. Probably doesn't grow to more than 6.5/7 inches. For me, that would be a deal breaker. Still, he is nice to look at. He just wouldn't be able to satisfy me sexually.

by Anonymousreply 81April 11, 2016 6:41 PM

Does anyone remember Chris fro STRANGERS WITH CANDY?

by Anonymousreply 82April 11, 2016 6:49 PM

R81, I don't mind small dicks at all but I doubt Pratt is even near 6 inches. He possibly has super small balls since he very rarely shows any bulge. I'd guess he's around 4 inches or smaller.

Don't forget that in that penis length study a few months back only 1% of guys had dicks 7" or longer.

by Anonymousreply 83April 11, 2016 6:54 PM

He screams a 4 incher tops - but with that massive booty I would pile driver his filthy, musky, fetid ass until the cows come home.

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2016 2:43 AM

Damn, r84!

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2016 7:11 PM

R78, but that was Honeytrap's objection to Greenwald, that he put his distaste for hunting, above animal welfare. You're never going to convince everyone to be vegan, so it's better to consume free range animals because factory farm animals have a much worse life. And deer are prey animals, so sorry for not thinking it's a tragedy that they're killed for meat. Humans evolved our big brains because we were smart hunters and consuming a lot of meat allowed our brains to grow large. The Honeytrap vs Greenwald feud started long before Honeytrap started focusing on animal rights and has nothing to do with that. Honeytrap thinks Greenwald is a phony and a poser and I agree.

by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2016 10:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 27, 2016 9:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 27, 2016 9:49 AM

a grower, obviously...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 27, 2016 9:52 AM

MUst EVERYONE have a beard???

by Anonymousreply 90September 27, 2016 9:54 AM

[quote]MUst EVERYONE have a beard???

ABSOLUTELY.

by Anonymousreply 91September 27, 2016 11:17 AM

I don't think the photo at R88 is Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 92September 27, 2016 11:18 AM

r57's pick is not Chris Pratt. It's Derek Theler from Baby Daddy. I don't know about Derek's stance on gay fans, hunting, or Christian values though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 27, 2016 2:43 PM

Derek Theler as Chris Pratt for Halloween cosplay. So there's some connection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 27, 2016 2:50 PM

He's hot AF. I could give a shit about his politics.

by Anonymousreply 95September 27, 2016 2:53 PM

AWG.

by Anonymousreply 96September 27, 2016 3:05 PM

[quote]I could give a shit about his politics.

I don't think this means what you think it means...

by Anonymousreply 97September 27, 2016 3:51 PM

He's hot. I want to see the butt pics.

by Anonymousreply 98September 27, 2016 7:39 PM

These hysterical Queens always bickering about someone politics. Get a fkin life.

by Anonymousreply 99September 28, 2016 7:35 AM

his logic on religion is so idiotic, people who have been religious all their lives and not just when they were going through a hard time still suffer tragedies. The poorest countries are the most religious. Who'd thought he'd be nothing like his character in Jurassic World who actually cares about animals.

by Anonymousreply 100September 28, 2016 7:56 AM

I do not oppose hunting as it would be stupid to ban but there must be regulations and I don't care what they say it is not a sport. Sure humans hunted to survive, food and clothing, but that is no longer necessary. Many species have gone extinct, animals kill mostly for need not greed.

by Anonymousreply 101September 28, 2016 8:05 AM

R99 just because you are shallow and don't care doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't either. It is true that during the time he is nog doing a movie he looks merely ok.

by Anonymousreply 102September 28, 2016 8:07 AM

Really did not expect Che from The OC to get this big.

by Anonymousreply 103September 28, 2016 8:27 AM

Ana Faris got ugly overnight, when they married she was the hot one and now it is the other way around. I will not shed a tear if that religious nut couple splits.

by Anonymousreply 104September 28, 2016 8:40 AM

looking hot, pumping his own gas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 28, 2016 8:49 AM

Anna Faris is a cutie but i never realised it until she dyed her hair blonde.

by Anonymousreply 106September 28, 2016 9:03 AM

I can see the sparks flying between Jennifer and Pratt but Pratt has a kid. However, a lot of Hollywood couples have been splitting recently so you never know.

by Anonymousreply 107September 28, 2016 9:20 AM

Omg, that photo is hot!

by Anonymousreply 108September 28, 2016 10:57 AM

Agreed! His big butt deserves more attention.

by Anonymousreply 109September 28, 2016 11:00 AM

[quote]He's remained silent while LGBT rights are being squelched in the South, so either he's a coward or he agrees with the anti-gay laws.

You are so fucking stupid I wish I could go back in time and force your mother to abort you.

Why the fuck would he need to make some sort of statement about anti-gay laws: is he a politician or other supposed moral leader?

I don't want to hear what random celebs think about gay rights or any other societal issues, because that's not their fucking job so who gives a shit what they think?

by Anonymousreply 110September 28, 2016 12:05 PM

Oh look, a Pratt fangurl got rattled.

by Anonymousreply 111September 28, 2016 12:17 PM

Don't touch a Fundie or a Freeper- it just it just devolves into a Frau-for-all!

by Anonymousreply 112September 28, 2016 1:08 PM

You are such an idiot, R10. It's such a shame your parents couldn't afford to educate you.

Of course, now I'm sure you're going to regale me with stories of your made up youth at Columbia or Brown and the number of shiny degrees twinkling on your Central Park West walls.

Please spare us all. Folks like you don't have a clue.

There are all these old posts on this thread claiming Pratt isn't Republican, Pratt isn't Republican. Well, it's 2016, and after posting a photo of Ronald Fucking Regan on his social media, I'm pretty sure this douchebag is Republican.

by Anonymousreply 113September 28, 2016 1:30 PM

The most AWG that ever lived.

All the sexiness of a clean diaper.

by Anonymousreply 114September 28, 2016 1:33 PM

R114 So you're saying you wouldn't like to see him naked?

by Anonymousreply 115September 28, 2016 2:38 PM

[quote]The most AWG that ever lived.

This is so interesting to me because he's clearly not an AWG. I get that you might not find him appealing but referring to him as an AWG is ridiculous. So did you post this to standout and get a rise out of other posters or do you honestly think he's average? Who else do you think is average?

The reason I'm asking is that AWG is used so much on DL to describe people that it just doesn't apply to that Its usage is questionable.

by Anonymousreply 116September 28, 2016 3:36 PM

how are he and Ana Faris the high school power couple? They were hollywood losers merely 2 years ago before he was cast in Guardians of the Galaxy and since he is no Harrison Ford and he isn't young he'll be replaced in a couple of years as noone lasts in hollyweird anymore hence why he's overexposing himself while he's ahaed. He is a mega douche with a brain smaller than his dick and does not deserve to have that cute face.

by Anonymousreply 117September 28, 2016 8:24 PM

What part of "He's AWG" did I not make abundantly clear?

by Anonymousreply 118September 28, 2016 8:27 PM

Saw him in "wanted" and he was decent looking, I guess the beard suits him and elevates his status from cute to stud. Funny he is a bible thumping ammosexual since not long ago he was a homeless carefree bum. Guess the gun loving more than confirms he has a small one and tries to compensate.

by Anonymousreply 119September 28, 2016 8:35 PM

R115 some of us realize what dignity and fantasizing is and since it involves idealizing no I wouldn't want to see an unknown naked.

by Anonymousreply 120September 28, 2016 8:39 PM

He looks good in that gus station pic but ceratinly nowhere near as hot as in his movies and not hotter than many real world hotties.

by Anonymousreply 121September 28, 2016 8:40 PM

He looks good in that gas station pic but certainly nowhere near as hot as in his movies and not hotter than many real world hotties.

by Anonymousreply 122September 28, 2016 8:41 PM

What does his butt look like?

by Anonymousreply 123September 28, 2016 8:44 PM

As if he was the only hottie in the world, not wasting energy fapping to a douche. Gimme good ole hunk Harrison Ford who is way more talented and nicer, not to mention a legend over Pratt anyday.

by Anonymousreply 124September 28, 2016 8:55 PM

I like Pratt but he's in too many franchises now. How many? 4? Guardians of the Galaxy, Magnificent 7 (possible franchise), Jurassic Park and maybe Raiders.... I don't think he should be Indiana Jones. Maybe Chris Evans or Jai Courtney.

by Anonymousreply 125September 28, 2016 9:11 PM

Chris is also considered the lead in the Matrix sequel.

by Anonymousreply 126September 29, 2016 1:40 AM

He's a stud. I wanna drink beers and rip farts with him like bros.

by Anonymousreply 127September 29, 2016 5:09 AM

R127, he was something totally else than a stud before Zero Dark Thirty.

by Anonymousreply 128September 29, 2016 5:17 AM

R128 he was hot as shit on The OC.

by Anonymousreply 129September 29, 2016 7:33 PM

I be the his beard smells bad.

by Anonymousreply 130September 29, 2016 7:52 PM

I BET his beard smells awful.

by Anonymousreply 131September 29, 2016 7:52 PM

Hey, Fuck you, I douche more than Cheryl!

by Anonymousreply 132September 29, 2016 8:57 PM

Nasty Rethug who, if he had his way, would take away our rights . . . . all with a smile and while being a "bro."

by Anonymousreply 133September 29, 2016 9:01 PM

They say Chris is a nice bro, and I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 134September 29, 2016 9:35 PM

Funny how we went from having stars who were intellectual philantropists and multidisciplinary talented to brainless animal killers for fun.

by Anonymousreply 135September 29, 2016 10:08 PM

Douchebag. He'll go to his grave with a redneck frat boy mentality.

by Anonymousreply 136September 29, 2016 10:40 PM

I don' t give a shit about his politics. He's a nice guy and I'd like to suck his hot cock.

by Anonymousreply 137September 29, 2016 10:55 PM

[quote] He's a nice guy and I'd like to suck his hot cock.

I know nothing of his cock, but he is definitely NOT a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 138September 29, 2016 11:05 PM

He grew up hunting in a rural area. Much better to shoot a wild deer than eat farmed meat. If you eat meat but freak about hunting, you are a fucking hypocrite. I don't get any sort of stupid vibe at all: I think he's very smart, but doesn't necessarily want to show it. Maybe he's a Republican, but he hasn't said anything that suggests he's pro Trump. I think he's hot. And every fucking serial killer that gets posted here has queens dribbling on about how hot they are, but there are people taking the moral high ground about this guy!

by Anonymousreply 139September 29, 2016 11:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 1, 2016 8:10 AM

He looks like a dumb hillbilly

by Anonymousreply 141December 1, 2016 9:09 AM

[quote]He looks like a dumb hillbilly

I KNOW. But a hot one.

by Anonymousreply 142December 1, 2016 9:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 1, 2016 9:25 AM

How many pets did he kick out this week?

by Anonymousreply 144December 1, 2016 9:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 16, 2016 3:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 16, 2016 3:30 PM

This is not the place to be smellin' cookies - but he manages it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 16, 2016 3:53 PM

He's only hot because he has a muscular body. His face is your standard white boy face.

by Anonymousreply 148December 16, 2016 7:25 PM

Dresses poorly, choad dick, bad beard, looks fat even when he isn't. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 149December 16, 2016 7:27 PM

I hope all the posters yammering about him killing and eating animals are 100% vegans otherwise they eat killed animals or animal products every day. Just because they didn't personally do the killing means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 150December 16, 2016 8:38 PM

Couldn't you just put a saucer of milk outside, by the back door!

by Anonymousreply 151December 16, 2016 10:13 PM

He has hydroquinoned/retin-a'd his face so it's all one color and mask-like.

by Anonymousreply 152December 16, 2016 10:49 PM

A writer on Facebook is hinting that he might be cheating on Anna.

by Anonymousreply 153December 17, 2016 12:02 AM

[quote]A writer on Facebook

Gee!!

STOP PRESS - IMMEDIATELY!!!

by Anonymousreply 154December 17, 2016 12:51 AM

She's an entertainment writer R154 but I can't recall her whole name.

by Anonymousreply 155December 17, 2016 1:27 AM

It's Winter Mitchell, She's on the Pop Rocket podcast.

by Anonymousreply 156December 17, 2016 1:28 AM

Awww, DUDE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 17, 2016 2:07 AM

JEAH!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 17, 2016 2:08 AM

Yazzz, my brah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 17, 2016 2:11 AM

[quote]I don' t give a shit about his politics. He's a nice guy and I'd like to suck his hot cock.

Even if he supports Republicans who'd be glad to take away the gay rights?

by Anonymousreply 160December 17, 2016 2:13 AM

The joke he told on Conan, I heard years ago on Dexter.

by Anonymousreply 161December 17, 2016 2:14 AM

He looks better fat.

by Anonymousreply 162December 17, 2016 2:19 AM

I want him to bang me hard.... like a screen door swingin' in a hurricane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 17, 2016 2:19 AM

He probably cheated on drunk wife with Jennifer Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 164December 17, 2016 2:31 AM

He went the Butch he-man-dumb-Bro route! He'll have to make a lot of really low brow movies to keep his audience! Not that it's much of an option to turn down the high brow ones!

by Anonymousreply 165December 17, 2016 12:18 PM

[Quote] A writer on Facebook is hinting that he might be cheating on Anna.

With???

by Anonymousreply 166December 17, 2016 12:41 PM

Welcome to the Chris Club of Box Office Poisons!

by Anonymousreply 167December 17, 2016 12:56 PM

He just went over the highest hill on the Rollercoaster

by Anonymousreply 168December 17, 2016 1:03 PM

If he turns out to be a jerk I'll be genuinely sad.

by Anonymousreply 169December 17, 2016 10:45 PM

R160, he's a straight, white male and this is DL...so of course those things never matter. He can be a complete douchebag and DLers will "squeeeee."

But there's no such thing as "privilege" or anything,

by Anonymousreply 170December 17, 2016 10:52 PM

R169, this is what Pratt tweeted after he was criticized for trying to get people take Anne Faris' 15 year old cat on social media when they were having a baby: [bold]"Bottom line, and not that this is any of your fucking business weirdos, but my wife and I want to start a family and we ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have an animal that shits all over the house. Sorry. If you are a parent you will understand. And if not, that probably explains why you have such a hard on for cats. Just sayin'."[/bold]

There's no question that Pratt's a cunt. And her bitch of a wife is no better. You only need to see how people treat their pets to realize what they are really like.

by Anonymousreply 171December 17, 2016 10:58 PM

If the cat was shitting all over the house they either didn't keep a clean litter box for it, or it was sick. Healthy cats WILL NOT do their business in the house if they have a clean litter box. They're very fastidious creatures.

by Anonymousreply 172December 17, 2016 11:22 PM

Even if it died out in the wild starving to death in the freezing cold, it was better than living in that house!

by Anonymousreply 173December 17, 2016 11:53 PM

too bad there wasn't an accident on set with Pratt and J Law . I bet they would still be selling their fake personas even on the "In Memoriam" segment

by Anonymousreply 174December 20, 2016 4:23 AM

I'd fuck him, but he hasn't directed a movie yet.

Anyway, back to the fart, weed, and junk food jokes to show you how I keep it real!

by Anonymousreply 175December 21, 2016 1:16 AM

The cat story pisses me off because of his shitty response after the attempt to give the cat away backfired As R172 pointed out, the cat was either ill or they weren't keeping the litter boxes clean. Several years back, a friend of my parents had a kidney transplant. He was advised beforehand to rehome his cats because of toxoplasmosis litterbox concerns. He approached my parents to see if they would take in his cats. They did and the friend was relieved because he would be able to visit the cats. There were better ways for Pratt and Faris to rehome the cat.

by Anonymousreply 176December 21, 2016 2:09 AM

He cheated on his wife with Jennifer Lawrence. For shame!

by Anonymousreply 177December 21, 2016 2:15 AM

If that's true R177 I hope it ruins both their careers.

by Anonymousreply 178December 21, 2016 2:19 AM

The sad fact is that some people consider pets as just another piece of property. Something to have fun with and when it's not fun anymore simply throw it away. People like that should be prohibited by law from owning animals.

by Anonymousreply 179December 21, 2016 6:37 PM

I'm so glad the poor cat really did end up with nine lives! Eight of them on social media message boards!

by Anonymousreply 180December 21, 2016 8:21 PM

I want to suck Chris Pratt until his head caves in.

by Anonymousreply 181December 21, 2016 8:38 PM

small but nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 27, 2016 8:23 AM

another gif from 'Assengers'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 27, 2016 8:36 AM

For the person complaining about "tiny nips" -- at least there is a surfeit, as you can clearly see a third nipple on his milkline.

I wonder if the tiny-nipped are more likely to have supernumerary nipples, as the glands in question (yep, males have them too, just to a lesser degree) need to be divided amongst many?

by Anonymousreply 184December 27, 2016 8:43 AM

[quote]He grew up hunting in a rural area. Much better to shoot a wild deer than eat farmed meat. If you eat meat but freak about hunting, you are a fucking hypocrite.

Oh Honey, he's a fat man. Always will be, even admitted on Graham Norton this week. He is only fit right now because he's getting big bucks. The day the roles stop, he'll be fat again, so eating "healthy" hunted meat doesn't apply here. He clearly loves killing animals which separates him from others who eat meat to live.

by Anonymousreply 185December 27, 2016 8:51 AM

Pratt blooper....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186December 27, 2016 9:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187December 29, 2016 11:28 AM

I can't stand this guy. If he's in a movie I want to see, I won't see it because of him

by Anonymousreply 188December 29, 2016 12:26 PM

How is he going to handle 2 Big Bombs in a row? His Agent must be on life-support!

by Anonymousreply 189December 29, 2016 12:48 PM

No, but he just signed up for public assistance!

by Anonymousreply 190December 29, 2016 1:02 PM

I'm scared, following a few more bombs, he'll be sucked into the "Mel Gibson-Kirk Cameron-Downey/Burnett Farce"

by Anonymousreply 191December 29, 2016 1:32 PM

I just read that he and his wife abandoned their Chihuahua. The dog was found emaciated wandering the streets and its microchip identified the Pratts as the dog's owners! That's awful!!

by Anonymousreply 192December 29, 2016 5:15 PM

Faris & Pratt are white trash, and it's all they'll ever be.

by Anonymousreply 193December 29, 2016 5:44 PM

Useless clip R186. We don't even know if he is cut or uncut.

by Anonymousreply 194December 29, 2016 5:59 PM

I was thinking "sociopath" and I see others on this thread have the same idea.

by Anonymousreply 195December 29, 2016 6:02 PM

He and his idiot wife regularly abuse animals.

Assholes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196December 29, 2016 6:05 PM

saw him on idiot Fallon's show, too much dumb in one screen. He looks so meh when he's not filming movies, tan and make up and camera work must enhance his looks. I wouldn't be surprised if motion photoshop was being used. Hell there is real time autotune for concerts, so not that far off.

by Anonymousreply 197December 29, 2016 6:39 PM

You don't want to be the family pets when the latest movie BOMBS!

by Anonymousreply 198December 29, 2016 8:08 PM

He is also a rightwing Christian beloved by the Fundies.

by Anonymousreply 199December 30, 2016 12:58 AM

In about ten years, Pratt will probably be doing crap Christian movies like Stephen Baldwin and Mira Sorvino.

by Anonymousreply 200December 30, 2016 1:47 AM

I have been watching Parks & Recreation. Pratt's character was OK for awhile, but should have been written out when he and Anne broke up. Actually all of the characters are starting to bug me - it might be time to quit watching.

by Anonymousreply 201December 30, 2016 3:19 AM

I saw promos for Passengers earlier tonight on TV and laughed at the studio's attempts to make it look a potential blockbuster.

Pratt's character was always my least favorite on Parks and Rec. I never care for the storylines after Andy and April married. Overall, l like that show and it ended at the right time.

by Anonymousreply 202December 30, 2016 5:11 AM

I liked April before they were married, and even when they showed her having a crush on him (it gave her a little vulnerability). I don't think they work as a married couple - strange combination of cutesy and smug, and I think he would annoy or bore April after awhile.

by Anonymousreply 203December 30, 2016 12:52 PM

r200

TEN years? Try 5 at most! Stick a fork in him, he's done!

by Anonymousreply 204December 31, 2016 10:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 12, 2017 8:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 8, 2017 9:25 AM

[quote]In about ten years, Pratt will probably be doing crap Christian movies like Stephen Baldwin and Mira Sorvino.

So?

by Anonymousreply 207February 8, 2017 10:03 AM

Remember Chris that thou are fat, and into fat thou shalt return.

by Anonymousreply 208February 8, 2017 10:20 AM

[quote]Gun-toting, animal-killing Jesus nut

Just my type <3

by Anonymousreply 209December 20, 2020 4:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!