Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I didn't get me issue of Colliers this month!!!

Damn Post Office!!

(I'm not really sure what Colliers was but it seemed like something fun to post about)

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2020 1:05 AM

Colliers was a general interest magazine, like Life, Look, the Saturday Evening Post.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2015 5:00 AM

That's SO weird, I didn't get my Ladies Home Journal this month either. But Betty from across the street got hers over a week ago.

Luckily, I borrowed Nancy Reagan's - she's a widow and she reads her copy fast. And Nancy's like me, she doesn't believe in giving things to the Help - it just makes them feel entitled. Before you know it, they're robbing you blind!

And now that I think of it, my TV Guide has been late every week for over a month.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2015 7:42 AM

Diahann Carroll offered me some back issues of Jet magazine. I thanked her and declined politely.

But when I got home, I called my friends and we laughed! Jet Magazine!

Lord, that TV show "Julia" has really gone to Diahann's head!

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2015 7:52 AM

I think I read something about that in Reader's Digest.

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2015 3:53 PM

You're from Collier's magazine, aren't you? Are you going to put me in "Star Snoop"?

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2015 4:27 PM

I adore reading Collier's and Look. They always show my best side.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2015 9:02 PM

I prefer Frank Leslie's Illustrated Weekly

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2015 3:19 AM

I used to live on Collier Drive in Atlanta, but no one on that street new how to read.

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2015 3:42 AM

IDGI, R3. Must be eldergay humor.

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2020 1:04 AM

I really loathe the 2015 Troll.

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2020 1:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!