Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Im going to start asking every bottom right before we close the deal and decide to fuck...

if he has any other bottom friends he can ask, because of course i need as many bottoms at the same time as possible. (Its sort of turnabout for all these fucking buttoms who spoil the moment asking if i have other top friends.) I am a top. I dont give two shits about whether other tops get off. Where do these fucking bottoms get this fantasy that tops sit around with each other and wait for one of their top friends to invite them to fuck his bottom. Tops get ass. We wake up everyday thinking where we might get it today. and we dont give two shits if other tops find some for them.

So stop asking, your social moron sad pathetic bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 28June 27, 2020 11:39 PM

Why do keep posting variations on this same, rather uninspired, theme OP? Need we reChristen you "Top/Bottom Relations Complaints Troll" now or what?

Leave off, FGS

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2015 6:19 AM

It's just smart networking, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2015 10:33 AM

Should be obvious to you by now OP, they're asking if you have any top friends because they can't feel your teeny weeny in their butts.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2015 10:59 AM

OP is right though. Nothing is more weird than bottoms being like "do you have any friends that would also want to fuck me?"

Total bottoms are honestly weird as fuck, in a lot of ways. Better to find vers bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2015 11:53 AM

The more questions asked the less likely you have of getting laid. Since Obama has allowed the government to give you free antiretrovirals, there's no need to ask any questions.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2015 1:02 PM

Hi, I'm Larry. I'm a vey young 62. Though I look like a terribly masculine top, I am in actuality a bottom. Please bring all of your top friends. I just love to be objectified and the center of attention Pretend that I'm a very pleasing 22 years od. I know I do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2015 1:46 PM

R3= bitter fish whose vag is so large her hubby has gone to guys with tight asses so he can feel something.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2015 2:03 PM

Total bottoms tend to be sluts that will do anything to get more dick.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2015 2:10 PM

Who'd have tought a top would be posting on a gay gossip and bitching site.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2015 2:29 PM

This?

Again?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2015 3:58 PM

Is it in yet?

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2015 6:16 PM

Actually r7 I don't bottom very often. I'm just not a self loathing gay who categorises all bottoms as whoring pig bottom sluts. Maybe the only guys you attract are the bottoms that will let anyone fck them??

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2015 11:02 AM

When they ask for 3-ways...use the block button. They're usually asking because they are either (a) not that into you & hoping you have a hotter friend (b) want to get as much dick as they can for the price of the meth they bought (c) have IBS and have an unusually clean hole today - so it's a good chance to get a few dicks in there (d) they are fantasizing and nothing is really going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2015 11:20 AM

It's your neanderthal grammar that turns me on, so much. Seductively dumb.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2015 11:53 AM

Shut the fuck up, already. The only reason anyone ever asked you if you knew any other tops was because you're hung so small. Ranting on and on isn't going to change anything, so get the fuck over it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2015 3:02 PM

Why is everyone so size obsessed in this thread? Smaller / average sized guys can make pretty good tops. I've been seeing someone who is way too thick, and it's kind of a long process to get things going every time. Granted, a dick that is VERY small makes you feel like you're being poked / stabbed... but too big is not really fun either, especially if they want to fuck hard.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2015 6:05 PM

[quote]Why is everyone so size obsessed in this thread

Do you really have to ask? It is a bunch of bottom marys who don't like they are being called out, so they lash out by attacking the OP's penis size.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2015 7:51 PM

For me, that would be a turn off. I want a man who makes me feel special.

by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2020 12:17 AM

I always give a referral when I can. I share, I'm a sharer.

by Anonymousreply 19April 8, 2020 12:19 AM

Get her. Norma Sharer.

by Anonymousreply 20April 8, 2020 12:23 AM

Dad! Get off the computer, you're embarassing me.

by Anonymousreply 21April 8, 2020 12:24 AM

I sense this is the brick shithouse troll in another manifestion.

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2020 12:31 AM

I’m a total bottom who is actually constantly being asked by tops if they can “bring a top buddy with them next time.” Maybe it’s a D.C. thing. Happens all the time here.

by Anonymousreply 23April 8, 2020 3:35 AM

[quote]I want a man who makes me feel special.

Tops don't need to feel special.

by Anonymousreply 24April 8, 2020 4:51 AM

God, you make it sound so transactional and joyless and completely devoid of any passion or fun. Enough with the dehumanization.

by Anonymousreply 25April 8, 2020 5:57 AM

OP, your font is so small I can’t even read your post. Do you know any other posters?

by Anonymousreply 26April 8, 2020 10:00 AM

Agreed r25. People like OP are what make sex so transactional and lame.

by Anonymousreply 27June 27, 2020 11:36 PM

OP, you have no social skills. You're also telling your sad, pathetic tale to a whole bunch of people that give absolutely ZERO FUCKS about the tragicomic tale that is your sex life.

In other words, you'll forever remain King Of The Unfuckables.

Keep it moving, toots.

by Anonymousreply 28June 27, 2020 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!