Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays, who is your favorite female character from the Buffyverse?

I'm going to list the female characters from the Buffyverse. I want to know which one the gays like best.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2020 5:29 AM

Anya, if just for her 'It must be bunnies' solo in 'Once More with Feeling.' (Full disclosure: that's the only episode of Buffy I've ever seen, but I've seen it four times.)

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2015 2:39 AM

You forgot Drusilla, my personal favorite character

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2015 2:43 AM

I've never seen "Buffy" but I love the name Drusilla.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2015 2:50 AM

Glory was the absolute best character ever.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2015 3:11 AM

How could Faith not be winning?!

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2015 3:14 AM

I've always been partial to alternate-universe Willow, who shocked the hell out of sweet-innocent-Oz's-gf-Willow: "I think I'm kinda gay!"

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2015 3:16 AM

Glory, Faith, Cordelia and Willow. Buffy's tits got smaller every season.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2015 3:16 AM

Tara was awesome.

Her stutter was annoying, but she was a sweetie.

I *hated* what Glory did to her.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2015 3:17 AM

R5, I think because straight men like her the best, and "Buffy" is certainly not a show limited to girls and gays.

Gay men, on the other hand, love a good diva. That's why Cordy is winning right now. :)

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2015 3:17 AM

Hmph! I was not sorry to see Tara go. She was the most boring character on the show, more boring than Oz.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2015 3:19 AM

Drusilla. How could you forget.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2015 3:21 AM

Harmony all the way, I can't believe she wasn't listed either. Mercedes McNab was the sexiest, cutest, funniest female in BtVS AND Angel, she really sparkles on-screen and steals scenes. Willow was cute, Faith was smoking hot and Anya could be witty, but Harmony had the whole package, even if she is a ditz. I dislike Spike immensely as a character, and he never treated any women besides Drusilla at all well, but his relationship with Harmony reminded the audience of what an abhorrent POS he was (while bringing out James' comedic side). Mercedes is pretty and glam, too, I crush on her.

I love any scene she's in, the slap-fight with Xander is one of my all time favourite underrated moments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2016 8:55 PM

You're the hair-puller, you big girl!

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2016 9:02 PM

No Joyce?

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2016 9:33 PM

Kendra

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2016 9:33 PM

Cordelia, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2020 4:47 AM

Kristy Swanson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2020 4:50 AM

Have any of you guys tried rewatching it 20 years later? I was embarrassed I was obsessed with this as a teen and couldn't make past the first few episodes. The CGI, the storylines, a musical episode 😂😂😂. What a different time it was.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2020 9:19 AM

Lilah never gets enough love.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2020 11:48 AM

It goes:

1. Cordelia 2. Anya 3. Willow

All gays know this to be true.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2020 2:29 PM

Though Faith is a solid 4th place

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2020 2:30 PM

Drusilla

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2020 2:32 PM

Faith

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2020 2:08 AM

I love both Cordelia and Darla. I went with Darla for this pole.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2020 2:11 AM

Joyce, of course.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2020 5:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!