Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you knew you had one year to live, what would you do?

Also assume you have the energy and finances to do it .

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2020 7:20 PM

Travel, alternated with time with my family. I'd take them with me!

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2015 10:06 PM

Murder my enemies. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2015 10:14 PM

Run for my life.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2015 10:28 PM

Spend every dime I have eating all the shit I haven't eaten in decades.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2015 2:37 AM

Be an advocate for the Death With Dignity cause.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2015 2:50 AM

I take it this is yet another borderline retarded question from the Program Troll.

I'd do exactly what I'm doing now which is what I've been doing for years. I figured out what kind of life I wanted to live and set about creating it. It's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2015 2:56 AM

Travel. Visit family and friends. Hunt down and kill people like r6.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2015 2:57 AM

Japan

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2015 3:54 AM

Start doing drugs--all of them

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2015 4:09 AM

I would travel some, spend time with my closest friends and family like other posters said. Do what R4 and R5 said. And I would make sure my cat had a loving family to live with and take care of him after I'm gone.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2015 4:19 AM

Stop worrying!

I will likely live another 30+ years, I guess I should stop worrying anyway, huh?

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2015 6:52 AM

Travel, sex w/ lots of random people, fill up all my credit cards to the max

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2015 6:55 AM

Travel [to warm, sunny beaches], booze, hard-core drugs, eat anything and everything I want, fuck anybody I can, foster a bunch of dogs [especially old, sick ones who don't have much time left] -- and yes, towards the end, kill a couple of evil people.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2015 7:12 AM

R2 how many enemies do you have? Have you considered that the problem might be you?

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2020 5:44 PM

Travel and fuck.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2020 5:50 PM

I would make sure I had my estate in order, spend more times with my friends and family, indulge myself, and when the time came to climb the six foot ladder, I would choose someone truly despicable and evil, who was ruining the lives of innocent people, and I would take them out.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2020 5:54 PM

I would make sure I had my estate in order, spend more times with my friends and family, indulge myself, and when the time came to climb the six foot ladder, I would choose someone truly despicable and evil, who was ruining the lives of innocent people, and I would take them out.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2020 5:54 PM

Eldergay here. I am pushing 60 and recovering from prostate cancer. I am fine. But, like everyone else, I don't know how long I'm going to live.

So I packed up and moved to Maui. I seldom wear shoes. I walk with my husband on the beach every day. Life is good.

My only regret is not having done this sooner.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2020 5:57 PM

If it's contagious, I'll go meet the orange fascist and all his enablers.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2020 5:57 PM

Well, forget international travel at this point. I guess I would keep doing what I am doing. We have been hosting dinners for small numbers of friends at a time in our backyard.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2020 6:02 PM

Move to Italy. Eat. Experience the beauty of art and music. Give away money to friends. Make donations to charities.

Spend every day trying to bring my partner happiness.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2020 6:03 PM

Get a really hot body and take a lot of sexy pictures to leave behind so at least they could say "he had a great ass, but he couldn't live forever."

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2020 6:56 PM

R2 & R7 - before murdering my enemies, I'd torture them over several days.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2020 7:09 PM

Aside from a trip or two, I'd keep working. I love my work and it allows me to help people. I'd let all my friends know how much they've meant to me too. As a whole, I don't have many (if any) regrets in my life.

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2020 7:13 PM

Great food and travel with the very few loved ones in my life, commission a glorious portrait of myself just for fun, and I'd burn down the house of the dog abusers down the street and find those two miserable dogs wonderful pampering new owners.

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2020 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!