Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do straight men have gay sex?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 107July 9, 2020 5:40 PM

Heterosexually oriented men sometimes have gay sex, yes.

They are bisexuals with a preference for women.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2015 5:43 PM

Or they might be just straight men who're using a surrogate when they don't have immediate access to females.

Anyway, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2015 5:46 PM

"Any hole is a hole!" Well, who am I to disagree. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2015 6:11 PM

Straight men have sex with sheep, chickens, dogs, ....

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2015 6:13 PM

Full on sex, probably not but bjs and hand jobs yes.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2015 6:21 PM

Gay men = sheep, dogs, chickens?

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2015 6:30 PM

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2015 6:32 PM

Straight guys get turned on by naked women, not naked guys.

They definitely don't want a relationship with a man.

But they can good for fuck every once in a while, especially when you get them drunk.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2015 6:32 PM

Only straight guys fuck anything. Openly Gay men never seek out women for sex. I never read about that here. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2015 6:37 PM

Sexuality is fluid, especially among younger men, so yes.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2015 6:39 PM

It depends on what we are talking about. Wanked off with a buddy when they were 13? Got a bj from a closeted gay friend when they were a drunk college freshman?

These things happen to straight guys.

Actively seeking out sex with men? No, truly straight guys don't do that. No more than truly gay guys actively seek out sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2015 6:41 PM

Does PMBookResale Troll have a life?

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2015 6:42 PM

They only have sex with other "straight" guys.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2015 7:03 PM

Straight guys get sucked off by guys as often as not. Not much of an uptightness about it these days. That's between the guys, not to be discussed with others.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2015 7:20 PM

[quote]That's between the guys, not to be discussed with others.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2015 7:24 PM

[quote]Straight guys get sucked off by guys as often as not.

Keep telling yourself that.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2015 7:33 PM

I can't with Yes having more votes, brainwashed!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2015 7:55 PM

R1 slays, thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2015 8:36 PM

The Yes is winning...slightly.

I can't.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2015 1:49 AM

What about those straight guys who have sex with trannies? Is that straight sex or gay sex? I'm confuse with how straight men get away with sex.

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2015 2:18 PM

Dl queens fantasizing about sex with straight guys again

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2015 2:23 PM

Straight men don't do wicked and nasty stuff. Cuddin' Kim even asked the Pope about it and confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2015 2:40 PM

a guy at my gym once said there isn't a (male) trainer here who wouldn't go gay for a nickel bag of coke

I said I have one question: where can I get a nickel bag of coke?

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2015 2:59 PM

So, only straight men are actually bisexual yet, openly gay men are not based on these polls.

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2015 4:01 PM

So, is the Yes column just a fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2015 5:04 PM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 26November 11, 2015 7:22 PM

Of COURSE they do, OP.

by Anonymousreply 27November 11, 2015 7:43 PM

As much as I’d like to think it could happen, I don’t think it ever actually does. Sure, you can sometimes get a str8 guy drunk and have your way with him, but that doesn’t count, since he’d otherwise probably not be a willing participant in your little game of ”hide the chorizo.” This is not my favorite admission to make, but one time I actually did take advantage of the situation when a very hott str8 dude in his mid-20s did nothing to thwart my sexual advances (and even encouraged them), so I ran with it. Together, we were able to get his Levi’s down around his knees, I got him to lie on his stomach, and very slowly started to put my dick up his butt. When it got about a quarter of the way in, he suddenly screamed, “take it out, take it out!” and started thrashing around. Pervert that I am, his reaction was all the trigger I needed and I instantly came up his ass. He actually apologized to me for creating the situation in the first place (which of course he certainly hadn’t). The dude was, and still is, legitimately straight.

by Anonymousreply 28November 11, 2015 8:17 PM

Yes but usually they DON'T suck, that's the giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2015 12:46 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2016 12:18 AM

Calling it "gay sex" might bring bring cause confusion and misunderstand so I avoid that concept.

There are, however, some heterosexual men who fetishise men in drag and find them sexually appealing. They are not interested in the man behind the makeup, wig and clothes; they are interested in the woman they evoke with all that.

Interestingly, gay men don't seem to fetishise masculinity the same way some many heterosexual men fetishise femininity. It is very unlikely that a man would have sex with a woman who is protraying a man just because she does a great work behaving and lookign like a man.

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2016 12:32 AM

R29 they just want to be sucked that's pretty much it when drunk not fucking either...I know from experience ;O

by Anonymousreply 32January 10, 2016 12:39 AM

Many don't care whose mouth it is

by Anonymousreply 33January 10, 2016 12:40 AM

I'm totally straight, but I love to suck cock now and then and swallow when they cum. Once every year or so, I like a big thick cock up my ass. It's just what I do, It's not who I am.

by Anonymousreply 34January 10, 2016 12:55 AM

R34 cool dude enjoy the cock...when is it time again for you ? ;O

by Anonymousreply 35January 10, 2016 4:30 AM

So many threads about the same topic. It is much better to use the Search button and find the right thread to avoid opening new ones all the time.

by Anonymousreply 36January 10, 2016 6:11 AM

R36 go to bed and stop complaining old man

by Anonymousreply 37January 10, 2016 7:10 AM

I'm young you asshole, R37

by Anonymousreply 38January 10, 2016 7:23 AM

I do I really do R38 Hi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 10, 2016 7:47 AM

We got to 34 posts before "I'm totally straight, but" made an appearance?

Totally not.

by Anonymousreply 40January 10, 2016 8:19 AM

Heterosexual men have sex with other men, but they do not have gay sex. They want nothing to do with fucking gay.

by Anonymousreply 41January 10, 2016 12:39 PM

italian-americans do

by Anonymousreply 42January 10, 2016 3:26 PM

Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 43July 9, 2016 12:29 PM

Some are easier to convince than others, but I think in the right circumstances any "straight" man could be compelled to go gay.

by Anonymousreply 44July 7, 2020 9:19 PM

There is such a thing as "situational M2M sex." -- Think prisons.

by Anonymousreply 45July 7, 2020 9:27 PM

Every guy loves a good blow job, and nobody gives a blow job like a guy.

by Anonymousreply 46July 7, 2020 9:27 PM

Do gay men have straight sex?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 7, 2020 9:31 PM

Good Lord another 2015 post.

by Anonymousreply 48July 7, 2020 9:32 PM

A sex act doesn’t define your sexuality. If it did, most gay men would be bi.

There are many scenarios famous for straight men indulging in gay sex; pretty much every one involves an absence of females and a lowering of inhibitions either chemically or through social factors (like isolation). Straight men don’t seek out sex with other men, but many don’t say no when the circumstances are there for it.

by Anonymousreply 49July 7, 2020 9:37 PM

As a gay man who simply can't conceive of having sex with a woman, never have and never would, so I doubt many really straight men do. However people do some weird shit when they are drunk.

by Anonymousreply 50July 7, 2020 10:32 PM

As a gay man, I’d hit the snatch if deprived for a while.

by Anonymousreply 51July 8, 2020 2:17 AM

No, straight men do not have gay sex.

Bi-sexual and closeted gay men who claim they're straight do have gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2020 2:22 AM

Spectrum, guys...I’ve met many heterofexible guys.

Maybe the sample size here skews older.

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2020 2:34 AM

Isn't this what the Vampire Weekend song "Diplomat's Son" is about?

by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2020 6:53 AM

As God is my witness.

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2020 6:57 AM

It's pretty much scientific consensus that the prevalence of men who have sex with men at least once in their lifetime (3-16%) is higher than the percentage of men who identify as bisexual or gay (usually around 2-4%). So, yes, it can be assumed that a not completely insignificant amount of straight-identified men have had or will have sex with other men at one point in their lives. The vast majority of them will not however.

by Anonymousreply 56July 8, 2020 7:07 AM

I agree that the percentage is really not that large - but likely much larger than will ever be reported. The stigma is so great (in reality, women shame m/m sex more severely than other straight men ever could) that many men who actually are curious or have some sexual desire for men - will never actually act on these desires. I do believe that some "straight" men are sexually aroused to bottom anally and are too embarrassed or insecure to ask a female to do so; therefore, they will on occasion seek out men to penetrate them (many that I have fucked over the years seemed to fit into this category). These men really seem to fantasize about a dick and pretty much no other part of the male anatomy. You also have tons of bisexual men who will on rare occasion seek out other men for sex yet have no desire to actually maintain any sort of ongoing relationship with another man - either sexually or romantically. On the flip side you have men who can function sexually with women and "pass" as straight within their society who will use bisexuality as a quick stepping stone to ultimately living life as a gay man (sexually at least). Bisexual men vary wildly across the spectrum. Most will never act on the urge, but the curiosity still exists nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 57July 8, 2020 7:25 AM

Agree, R57, a pretty big margin of error is to be expected, mostly due to stigmatization and methodological problems.

Still, the numbers have been pretty consistent over time and in various cultures, so it's not like half the straight men are actually bi-curious. As much as I (a gold star gay who isn't completely averse to the idea of fucking pussy under certain circumstances) would love to live in a society that is more sexually fluid overall... and, yes, fluidity goes both ways.

by Anonymousreply 58July 8, 2020 7:51 AM

[quote] The stigma is so great (in reality, women shame m/m sex more severely than other straight men ever could)

You know this isn't true. Straight men will actually do violence, even kill, over the suggestion that they've had gay sex, or that someone else has. Most women simply aren't attracted to men who also fuck other men, or fear the health ramifications. They aren't out there beating anyone up or killing them over it. Nobody owes anyone else access to their genitals.

by Anonymousreply 59July 8, 2020 8:35 AM

I think zeros, threes and sixes combined account for 15% of the population.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 8, 2020 9:41 AM

Conversation with a group of straight friends where I'm the only gay in the circle. Yes. A straight man CAN have gay sex if forced. But none of my friends has because they don't want to.

by Anonymousreply 61July 8, 2020 9:54 AM

[reply 5] they don't have 'full' sex. Fuck off you boring narrow minded conservative little man. 'Straight men' will wank or suck because it's not real sex. What is it then? What do we call it? Non verbal communication? why do so many gay men now think that to have 'full ' sex always implies you have to be fucked in the arse! Sucking, hand jobs are still sex. This constant obsession of Americans that to be gay means you HAVE to decide at some point to be either a top or a bottom, nothing else. Not taking it up the arse every time you have sex doesn't mean an inadequate non real unsatisfactory sex life. Next time try a face full of cock while someone else is sucking yours instead of always acting like a surrogate woman. SEX is SEX. not pretend, or 'real' or only half sex because you're not being fucked.

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2020 10:02 AM

Brysen of Sean Cody says he used to use his massaging skills to get straight guys in bed, and he never failed. Just need to know when they're in the zone and make them feel like they want. Straight guys want to avoid being the bitch at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2020 10:09 AM

[quote] Spectrum, guys...I’ve met many heterofLexible guys.

No, you've met many bi-sexual guys who won't or can't admit it.

by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2020 10:43 AM

I have no doubt that the percentage is considerably higher than the results recorded in even the most recent and most scientifically rigorous survey. If the high end of those surveys is about 16%, I'd guess the real number is significantly higher, statistically. At least 50%.

In my observation and from anecdotal evidence, I believe that many straight men, or men who appear straight, with longtime female partners or a long history of exclusively female partners, often do not even consider themselves straight. Others don't conceptualize it in a binary straight/gay way, others still just don't think too much about it. Many also never share this with their female partners. And many are in such deep denial about their desires, and/or have long buried secrets locked away that they'll never think about again let alone ever talk about, that it's not even possible for them to articulate their sexuality accurately. I'm not even talking about active or even dormant closet cases consciously avoiding their sexuality; I'm just talking about men who will never open up about it either way, because they see sex acts as separate from orientation or because they just don't want to.

by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2020 3:59 PM

Sorry, I meant 50% higher. So if it's 16% according to surveys, the reality is probably closer to 24%.

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2020 4:00 PM

R4, except men

by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2020 4:01 PM

R52, lives in reality

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2020 4:12 PM

Horny younger guys DO experiment and blow each other etc sometimes fuck before they get pussy access. I knew more than a few STRAIGHT guys who did lots of gay things from 5th to 8th grade and sometimes beyond but by senior year or college they were straight, straight. Some of sexuality is programming, the social repercussions are such that lots of guys who would have no problem with gay sex on the side become anti-gay sex to the point of homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2020 4:17 PM

This is a recurring theme on the DL. Straight men, about 84% to 97% of the population can experiment, but the illusion that they would enjoy cock on a regular basis is just that, an illusion in the DL bubble.

by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2020 4:46 PM

About 10 years ago, I met a guy at my gym. He was a tall, beefy, 40-something guy with a nice body and beautiful blue eyes. He had caught me glancing at him a couple of times, and one day, as I was leaving the gym, he was standing outside waiting for me. He wanted to know if I wanted to get together. He told me he had been married for 20 years and had kids in their teens.

Ten years later, and we still hook up occasionally. He identifies as straight, but loves getting head and loves to get fucked. I think when I met him initially, he probably wasn't getting a lot of sex from his wife anymore and was flattered that he was getting attention from somebody, even if it was a guy. So I satisfied his horniness and his ego.

But over time, I think he's come to realize he's probably more fluid in his sexuality than he first thought. And although he still calls himself "straight," I think I give him something he can't get from the wife, so he keeps coming back.

by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2020 4:47 PM

"Heterosexually oriented men sometimes have gay sex, yes. They are bisexuals with a preference for women."

If they are bisexuals they AREN'T STRAIGHT!!!

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2020 4:51 PM

R72 Hence the wording - "heterosexually ORIENTED men," not STRAIGHT men.

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2020 4:52 PM

R73 The question/name of this poll/thread is Do STRAIGHT men have gay sex?

by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2020 4:57 PM

R71

[quote] I think when I met him initially, he probably wasn't getting a lot of sex from his wife anymore and was flattered that he was getting attention from somebody,

Don't flatter yourself, you were probably the 5th guy he met at the gym

[quote] I think he's come to realize he's probably more fluid in his sexuality

You mean in the closet

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2020 4:58 PM

As the T-shirt says, “I’m not gay, but $20 is $20.”

by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2020 5:03 PM

God, these “IF HE EVER THOUGHT A GUY WAS HANDSOME HE IS NOT STRAIGHT” Queens are tedious.

by Anonymousreply 77July 8, 2020 5:06 PM

Bisexuals

by Anonymousreply 78July 8, 2020 5:11 PM

Bisexuals

by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2020 5:11 PM

You guys insisting straight men are out en masse having gay sex, or letting guys blow them really are delusional. For the vast majority of guys any sexual contact with a guy is repulsive.

Generally, most straight-identified guys won’t go out looking for sex with other men. For the guys who are Kinsey 1’s for instance, sex with men can happen situationally, and even then it’s usually a one time thing. I have certainly gotten with these types of guys, but I’ve had many, many more instances where I tried to get with a straight guy and got turned down, not because he was homophobic or didn’t like me, but because he genuinely was not turned on by getting with a guy.

I know it’s every bottoms fantasy to blow straight men, but there simply aren’t enough willing to let you, unless you have a Gloryhole.

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2020 5:17 PM

Sanity arrived

by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2020 5:21 PM

All straight men want a good blowjob from sexy gay men... but fat, ugly homophobic Fraus stop them from living out their fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2020 5:24 PM

[quote]You guys insisting straight men are out en masse having gay sex

Where do you see that?

[quote]Sanity arrived

You wouldn't know sanity if it bit you in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2020 5:25 PM

Straight man presents cock, gay guy sucks it, straight man shoots a load, gay guy swallows it. Straight man zips up, leaves, no reciprocation.

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2020 5:30 PM

R84 what my dreams are made of.

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2020 5:32 PM

[quote] Brysen of Sean Cody says he used to use his massaging skills to get straight guys in bed

Well of course he did. Just another porn star feeding the fan's BS to keep up the interest.

by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2020 5:32 PM

Last night I jacked off to tranny porn, Rocco Steele porn and hot little blonde chick porn, which made me the hottest and hardest, even though I lusted to suck tranny cock and Rocco Steele cock.

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2020 5:41 PM

[quote] though I lusted to suck tranny cock

BARF!

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2020 5:47 PM

Do trans women have gay sex? Or are they hetero?

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2020 5:51 PM

Straight men will fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2020 5:53 PM

Trans women? F2M? Or M2F?

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2020 5:53 PM

R90, except other men

by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2020 5:54 PM

Trans women can have any sexuality, R89, just like anyone else. Some are straight, some bi, some gay, some define their sexuality in other ways.

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2020 6:16 PM

Trans women are women. Trans men are men. These are not confusing or complicated concepts; they are stated quite plainly in terms like "trans man" or "trans woman." FTM, etc, are outdated terms that no one uses in 2020 to describe themselves. Women or men, trans or cis, would not use the opposite sex to define their gender, the same way a man is just called a man and not a non-woman.

If you hear or see a term like "trans woman" and are still confused about the gender of the person it refers to, you should probably take a 5 minute break and do some deep thinking about why this is so confusing for you, still.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2020 6:20 PM

Define "having" gay sex. Are we talking consensual or not? Oral, hand jobs or anal? It's much more complicated than people realize.

For the most part, the answer is no, but some "straight" men are curious and some men get raped.

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2020 6:30 PM

R94, after the fact that people in 2020 get killed for the colour of their skin, I see that as a priority. Not that some privileged white people decide to change gender, because they have nothing to do.

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2020 6:33 PM

I'm a gay male massage therapist. My clientele is mostly men, some gay but mostly straight married men. These men run the gamut from young to old, hot not hot and a lot of average. My experience has been that almost all are "up" for a happy ending. Usually I just jack them off but some want me to suck them off. Depending on the guy I sometimes oblige. I find it oddly not gay, no kissing or affection. Most of these guys just want some physical contact and release. They just want to lay there and be serviced. Occasionally some want more, these guys are the closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2020 6:35 PM

R94, by the way, I also see fighting against misogyny, pure and unadulterated hatred against women as a priority. When that gets sorted out and the race thing gets sorted too, I will start considering transgender rights.

by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2020 6:35 PM

[quote]Trans women are women. Trans men are men. These are not confusing or complicated concepts;

Except when they aren't, and biological sex actually does matter (e.g., with COVID-19). Or are you one of those crazies who think biological sex is a social construct? ("But... but sex is a SPECTRUM," I can mentally hear hypothetical you scream. "Well, sure, it's a spectrum but one with an absolutely clear bimodal distribution," I mentally dismiss you, "so fucking stop using intersex people as ideological talking points, you fuckwit!")

Trans (wo)men should learn to accept that they will always remain trans (wo)men, and that's fine. And to be fair, most do, even if some idealogues try to convince them otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2020 6:36 PM

Hot, R97. How does the topic arise?

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2020 6:37 PM

Shut the fuck up with this trans shit. Start your own fucking thread! Stay on topic.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2020 6:39 PM

The title of this thread itself is an oxymoron

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2020 7:11 PM

What is sex?

by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2020 9:01 PM

A straight man has never has sex with a male in all of history.

These "straight" males are really bisexuals who are afraid of the word.

Saying your bisexual to a guy you are having sex with tells him their is a part of himself that could have a future with you.

These bisexuals instead call themselves "straight" in part to let their sexual partners know that they are going right back to their wives/girlfriends/closet/priestly jobs after they are finished & you are NOT to bother them with ANY type of romantic entanglements.

by Anonymousreply 104July 9, 2020 5:10 PM

So all the men in prison or on male-only ships for months at sea are gay or bi. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 105July 9, 2020 5:20 PM

R105 They don't have an innate attraction to males so

how do you know they're not thinking of a female when they are having sex with a male?

by Anonymousreply 106July 9, 2020 5:22 PM

R106, I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm countering R104 who wrote this:

[quote]A straight man has never has sex with a male in all of history.

Which is laughable. Plenty of straight men have had sex with men in the situations I described and more. And I have no doubt they were thinking of women, just like I was thinking about guys when I got a BJ from a girl in high school as a closeted teen.

by Anonymousreply 107July 9, 2020 5:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!