Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We Get It Viola Davis! You're a Sexual Black Woman! Now Leave Us Alone!

When did this fine actress became so insufferable about representing her sexuality on screen? She constantly chides and lectures iabout empowering black women and representing them in all their fullness but come on, there's gotta be some deep-seated sexual neurosis on her part. She hulks around like a middle-aged linebacker without hair and make-up and expects audiences to applaud her fabulous , fifty-plus feminine sexuality? Keep it at home lady, not on our TV sets where we want beautiful fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2020 6:43 AM

Why does it bother you, OP? It's not like you have to sleep with her?

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2015 12:18 PM

OP, take a pill.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2015 12:20 PM

I did not celebrate my Emmy win. I am a modest woman.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2015 12:47 PM

Didn't you start this EXACT thread right after the Emmys and you got no traction at all? You think now that the Emmys are even further away this is going to suddenly work?

You poor deluded bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2015 1:01 PM

I think audiences are just tired of being lectured by celebrities and just want them to shut up and act.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2015 1:06 AM

What did she do that was so sexual anyway?

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2020 4:05 PM

the first thing I think of when I think of Viola Davis is gobs of snot.

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2020 4:14 PM

R7 I think of “eat my shit”.... was that her?

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2020 4:15 PM

no that was Loretta Devine

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2020 4:17 PM

Like all Black women, she makes everything about race.

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2020 4:19 PM

She wants to be seen as a leading lady but she’s really more of a character actress.

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2020 4:19 PM

Overrated actress

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2020 4:20 PM

Oh fer gawdsake it wasn't loretta devine it was octavia spencer.

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2020 4:21 PM

remember when she likened her experience as a black actress to Harriet Tubman?

by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2020 4:21 PM

This is a bump from the 2015 Thread Troll. Don’t engage or post.

by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2020 4:24 PM

R6: Year 2015 wants its thread back. While you're there returning it, tell them the future of humanity depends upon their (a) voting for the Democratic presidential candidate; (b) prohibiting the consumption of bat flesh worldwide; and (c) wearing surgical masks while out in public.

TIA

P.S. Last, but not least, advise them that the "Game of Thrones" finale is going to be a major fail unless the writers are replaced.

by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2020 4:43 PM

EXHUME THOSE BODIES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2020 6:16 PM

She props up black female sexuality to counter-balance the fact that every black man she's dated/married is on the dl.

by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2020 8:29 PM

R18 no that's Kerry Washington.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2020 6:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!