Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do men present their holes? Seriously, to strangers when they reply to CL ads.

Every bottom in the state of Texas answers Craigslist ads with a 700x close up picture of his hole or butt crack, with absolutely nothing else. It's like a fucking primal orangutan - so fucking gross. I mean honestly, like Ill recognize that at my door. I definitely want to send my address out to a photo of a presented hole. Maybe not having any parent teach any semblence of manners or social decor is what turns guys into bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2020 5:06 PM

Present your ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2015 8:20 PM

Yeah, I don't get hole shots.

No, I don't want to see a zoom in on your asshole. Why do you think I would? Most of my other top friends I've asked about it feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2015 8:34 PM

OP, you are a bigot and a prejudice. Our children and future generation must know that its okay to have a close up shot of your genitals as profile.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2015 8:56 PM

Ooh, sex is dirty! Of all the nerve!

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2015 9:01 PM

Sex shouldn't be represented this low. Sex is divine.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2015 9:03 PM

[quote]I definitely want to send my address out to a photo of a presented hole. Maybe not having any parent teach any semblence of manners or social decor

"Johnny, when you send photos of presented hole to strangers, it's only polite to hold a hostess gift between your thighs."

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2015 9:04 PM

You can't ask guys to share who they really are, on the inside, then be shocked to see this. Stop sending mixed messages, op.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2015 9:10 PM

OP must have expected some "inside" things in a more profound way, but unfortunately these gays are nothing than just sex bunnies that nobody will mourn their deaths.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2015 9:16 PM

Are you trying to find love on "Craigslist"? I suppose it could happen but why don't you talk to the nice organist in church or join a volunteer group, instead? I'm only joking halfway. You sound like a romantic and someone who needs to connect emotionally. You might have to meet someone doing something you find meaningful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2015 9:28 PM

r3 Our asshole is part of our genitals? Well, cut off me leg and call me Peggy, I did not know that.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2015 9:30 PM

R10 You use it as one right?

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2015 9:32 PM

The most important sex organ is the human brain.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2015 9:37 PM

R12 hasnt had sex in 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2015 1:10 AM

I agree w/ r7. OP, you might want to reconsider this whole gay thing. And the top thing as well, if that's what you're calling yourself

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2015 1:14 AM

This thread will be full of holes.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2015 1:30 AM

As ass-oriented as I am,and as appreciative of a nice set of buttocks, a dude’s A-hole is the last thing I ever want to see in a picture. It can actually be off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2015 5:50 AM

I so hope the image @ R9 becomes a DL meme. He even has a quizzing glass.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2015 7:29 AM

The "Men Presenting Their Holes" OP will be most discouraged at this unmannerly swipe at his Household God Goatse

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2015 7:37 AM

OP, I agree that it’s gross, but I’m a bottom. If you stick your dick in a dude’s asshole, surely you must like looking at dudes’ assholes?

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2020 3:44 PM

They're showing you their only asset.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2020 3:47 PM

Another 5 year old bump by a 7 year old!

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2020 3:51 PM

Because they want to be fucked. I thought hole presentation says bottom

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2020 4:07 PM

Gazing upon a clean and tight rosy hole is like staring into the face of God!

OP is SUCH a "Miss Priss."

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2020 4:09 PM

[quote]Maybe not having any parent teach any semblence of manners or social decor

Or spelling, apparently. Even way back in 2015, it was "semblance" and "decorum"

by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2020 4:39 PM

Ew, r23. Bite your tongue.

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2020 4:46 PM

Texas is full of aggressive bottoms fighting for very rare tops. I don’t know how anyone gets laid.

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2020 5:01 PM

Some people want to examine a shitter before they lick it.

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2020 5:03 PM

Although he is now lost in the mists of time, I think OP was complaining about guys who answered CL ads (also listen the mists of time) with one or many shots of hole and NOT ONE FACE SHOT. ( I don't want to fuck pictures of sunsets, either.)

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2020 5:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!