Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Girls who like bad boys

Is it just a phase?

I have a 20-year-old niece like this, and I've got my fingers crossed she grows out of it in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 32November 10, 2020 8:36 PM

Is the guy you're neice dating hot?

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2015 3:07 AM

Niece

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2015 3:08 AM

It's not really a phase. She likes what she likes. Hopefully she recognizes that liking bad boys is a dead end.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2015 3:36 AM

I bet she's gonna end up like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2020 3:16 AM

Romanticizing sociopathy - it might be just a phase.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2020 3:21 AM

Someone said women love bad boys because they think they can change them. It's a kind of omnipotent Narcissistic fantasy, being so powerful you can change someone else. It doesn't happen. She'll most likely end up feeling disillusioned, betrayed, miserable. You better get used to it and not get too wrapped up in her outcomes.

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2020 3:22 AM

Sometimes those guys are really hot op

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2020 3:28 AM

Most of them are complete idiots but nice guys are probably too "feminine" for her so she'll always go for the assholes.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2020 3:49 AM

Too many watchings of 'Beauty and the Beast' for her as a little one, eh?

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2020 3:53 AM

How bad are these bad boys, OP?

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2020 3:55 AM

Bad boys are a lot of fun, but she needs to realize they’re often bad news. Tell her to be careful and hopefully she’ll be okay.

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2020 4:05 AM

Bad boys can be hot fun but you need to be clear that they have an early expiration date and must be thrown away before the toxicity starts.

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2020 6:19 AM

Girls with very low self-esteem go for the bad boys, because it gives them a feeling of status. Inevitably they will be dumped ( after they've been used up) and will wail and carry on with the ," But I loved him. How could he do this to me?" Same thing happens to low self-esteem gays and abusive bad boys.

by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2020 11:39 AM

After she's been beaten to a bloody pulp four or five times by said bad boy, your niece will come around. They usually do, unless they're perpetual masochists.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2020 11:58 AM

Not a phase for Lana Del Ray

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2020 12:00 PM

Bad boys are often very hot and oozing testosterone. Quite often, they are athletic Alphas

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2020 12:08 PM

Men who like bad boys or girls, on the other hand, are perfectly normal. It's these fucking women and their crazy uncontrollable desires we have to rein in!

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2020 12:08 PM

She’ll never stop chasing bad boys.

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2020 12:24 PM

Unfortunately I don’t think it ever changes but that doesn’t mean she won’t marry a good guy. She’ll just fantasize about the bad ones.

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2020 12:27 PM

Sometimes they leave the good guy for the hot bad boy

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2020 12:29 PM

R16: they're also often semi-retarded like most athletic people which is why they're good for sex but not much else.

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2020 4:08 PM

Why are they bad? Do they rob, kill, rape?

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2020 4:20 PM

They’re fun to fuck but she needs to understand they’re not good for actual relationships.

by Anonymousreply 23November 10, 2020 12:14 AM

Why don't you fraus take this to your twat sites? This is a GAY site.

by Anonymousreply 24November 10, 2020 1:50 AM

Years back, there was a stupid debate on TWoP about who Rory should date, Dean or Jess. Someone noted that the respondents should also state their age because older women had already had their bad boys and knew they were exciting but trouble. Rory herself said as much. She met the good guy at the wrong time in her life.

by Anonymousreply 25November 10, 2020 2:20 AM

Tell your niece not to have his child unless she wants to be a single mom.

by Anonymousreply 26November 10, 2020 2:26 AM

R12 = unoriginal twat

by Anonymousreply 27November 10, 2020 8:13 PM

My sister has had an eclectic mix of boyfriends. She seems to gravitate towards tall men who are heavily tattooed. The kind that give off big dick energy. A couple of them were smokin hot, but they were total assholes. She is with a decent guy now. I guess she smartened up.

by Anonymousreply 28November 10, 2020 8:20 PM

Ahh, the bad boy role. The part that draws most of the girls in is the way the "bad boy" treats them like nothing special. Especially in the beginning. I don't know if they see it as a challenge or think it must be something fantastic if they can't have it. Low self-esteem gays are the same. But it seems to cut through the general population of girls. Unless they are looking for a meal ticket. Then they might go safe.

I had a good bit of luck with the "Bad Boy" persona in HS.

by Anonymousreply 29November 10, 2020 8:32 PM

Bad boys are hot fuckbuddies

by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2020 8:34 PM

It’s monsoon season in my granny panties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 10, 2020 8:35 PM

I like corrupting those straight laced conservative types myself. They’ve been keeping it in so long they’re always a hot fuck

by Anonymousreply 32November 10, 2020 8:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!