Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actor Matt McCoy

57, never married, no kids. Gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 25December 22, 2019 7:44 PM

The guy from Police Academy 5? Hand that Rocks the Cradle? That Christmas episode of The Golden Girls when Stanley's homeless?

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2015 2:31 AM

Hairy chest!

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2015 2:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2015 2:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2015 2:42 AM

Yes, r1.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2015 2:43 AM

I thought it was well known that he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2015 2:54 AM

He is married and has 3 kids.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2015 2:57 AM

Actually IMDB said he was married twice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2015 2:59 AM

R8 That picture is not him.

Are people confusing him with Tom Villard, with whom he co-starred in "We've Got It Made?" Villard was on Golden Girls, was gay, and died of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2015 4:22 AM

IF DL says you're gay, you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2015 4:27 AM

Your pictures are all wrong. OP is referring to Matthew McCoy not the old man / d-list tv guy.

And yes Matthew is gay. And its never been a secret. Who cares.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2015 4:40 AM

Gay, or just really smart?

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2015 4:44 AM

R11 nobody has ever heard of Matthew McCoy outside of SF. Pretty sure OP meant Matt McCoy tv actor.

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2015 4:56 AM

IMDB does say that he is or was married and has three children. He also looks near death now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2015 5:14 AM

Looks a lot older than 57!

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2015 5:17 AM

I didn't know Lloyd Braun was gay!

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2015 5:17 AM

R9 McCoy was also on GOLDEN GIRLS, in the episode "Have Yourself a Very Little Christmas," where the girls volunteer at a soup kitchen. McCoy played Father Avery, perhaps the hottest priest I've ever seen.

Tom Villard was in the episodes "Vacation," when the girls (minus Sophia, who stays home and seduces the Japanese gardener) go to the Caribbean and have to share sleeping quarters with three men, one of them played by Villard, and wind up shipwrecked. He made another guest appearance six years later in "Rose: Portrait of a Woman," where he plays a former student of Dorothy's who now produces video games and gives Dorothy, who's become disenchanted with teaching, a job.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2015 5:22 AM

Well he's shilling for AARP auto insurance now.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2015 5:32 AM

He was HOT in "Murder She Wrote." All topless in bed. Ruff!!!

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2015 5:52 AM

He was in "Seinfeld."

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2015 5:52 AM

He was on Star Trek: The Next Generation as the negotiator Deanna Troi falls in love with.

He also was in "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle" as Annabella Sciorra's husband.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2015 5:59 AM

Here are the cheesy credits for "We Got It Made":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2015 6:03 AM

Matt McCoy - most recently on "Silicon Valley" and NOT gay.

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2015 12:01 PM

I know this a random bump, but I was with my mother this afternoon and she was watching old retro tv. They were airing the 80's version of Match Game and one of the panelists was Matt. Gene Rayburn was the host and he noticed that Matt's hairy chest was sticking out of his unbuttoned shirt. He asked him to unbutton it all the way to show it off to the audience, and he did, which made the studio go ape shit. He showed off his hairy chest and both Gene and the other panelists started rubbing their fingers through it. It was all they could talk about for the rest of the show. It was kind of hot, actually. I wish I were alive at that time and on that show to rub my fingers through his sexy fur.

by Anonymousreply 24December 22, 2019 7:38 PM

He was also on Hot Hero Sandwich with Denny Dillon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 22, 2019 7:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!