Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guys who dont trim or manscape under their arms

An ex of mine had the most unsexy pits because his hair looked like those women's hair on the "Dull and lifeless" shamoo commercials. It was just flat and thin and had no body and it was uneven and unkept. I made him trim just the edges - NOT SHAVE HIS PITS - but just scape a bit and it improved his sexiness 200 percent.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2020 1:41 AM

You are a sick little fucker, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2015 9:14 PM

Glad not to know you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2015 9:28 PM

Manscaping is for fags.

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2015 9:30 PM

God you got that right OP. The nerve of that ex! I asked one of my exes to grow 3 inches in the dick department. He's an all natural kind of guy but finally he begrudgingly accepted and boy did he increase 300% in sexiness.

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2015 10:44 PM

Pic of OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2015 11:12 PM

The bars are closed, CCBC is dead and you're disappointed. Once again no Mr.Right. The five sisters of your hand are repulsive. And, as unfair as this already sounds, the sultry night air has you hot and randy and you need to nut. What's a guy to do? Well my hole is what's to do! Cum take all your disappointment and frustration out by slamming it as hard as you need to. Breed me. Don't hold back. Pound me with all you've got and spew your seed deep in my gut. If you want you can do it again! My hole is yours. And, who knows maybe others will come along and y'all can tag team me. This can be totally anonymous for those on the DL. I will be wearing a blindfold.

Or maybe you are just getting off work. Shooting your load will most definitely help you sleep. I'm ready to take any and all. Bareback only!!! If this ad is up my ass is still hungry...and tonight it's famished!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2015 11:44 PM

A lot of guys are shaving their pits now. It really is just cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2015 12:01 AM

"Breed me."

I'll never stop laughing at that.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2015 12:37 AM

It really is just bizarre, R7. Unless you're a M2T, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2015 12:38 AM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2015 1:18 AM

I want my guys to have pit hair and pubes. Forget the shaving.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2015 1:37 AM

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SHAVING. Trimming is not shaving you fucking hyperbole driven bitches. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2015 1:42 AM

I don't trim under my arms. I think it's sexy.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2020 12:53 AM

Oh go trim your throat, OP!

🤓

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2020 12:57 AM

I trim but don't shave. Feels cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2020 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!