Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Does Everyone Loathe and Despise Me?

I've often wondered about that. Do you wonder about that?

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2020 2:37 PM

Don't sweat it. There are two threads about you currently. You seem pretty popular to me.

Get that therapy and talk to a professional about it.

Is it that way with people who meet you in real life too ?

Here it is just because you're a thread whore and can't stop posting threads which frustrates people who don't share your obsessions.

Me, I just use the ignore button.

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2015 2:46 AM

But if I'm such a whore, r1, why can't I ever get laid?

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2015 2:51 AM

Because he's always on the DL, fake PMBTT

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2015 2:55 AM

What do you call a bad parody of a bad parody?

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2015 2:59 AM

An even worse parody, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2015 3:05 AM

Meta-stink

by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2015 3:30 AM

Is PMBT the best "semi-aunthicated" troll left?

God forgive me but I miss David E., White Belt Man, Shobe, Kirker, a few others whose names I've forgotten.

Madeline wasn't a troll. Neither was d'Arcy. They gave us good info that later verified in one way or another. VotN was fun. Brandon was not right upstairs but not exactly trolling us either.

I don't miss Fe, who's still here sadly. Not using that name but everything ended in "Jealous, bitches?" is likely the same, sad old troll we dealt with in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2015 4:04 AM

It wasn't Fe, it was Fa, and she disappeared shortly after an Indian woman was arrested for keeping domestic slaves...in New York!

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2015 7:02 PM

Maybe you’re a jerk, OP. Do some self-reflection.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2020 2:33 PM

PMBT stands for what? I still have trouble remembering VOTN.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2020 2:37 PM

Where IS John?

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2020 2:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!