Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If someone wrote this addressed to you, how would you respond?

Dear "Insert your name", I gave you my heart but you wanted my soul You take 'til I break and I can't get more

You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love But I wouldn't change, no, I wouldn't change this love

Tryna break the chains but the chains only break me

Love always, John

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2020 7:24 PM

gay

by Anonymousreply 1September 27, 2015 2:35 AM

I would say, "You ruined a once-amusing website with your nonsense." I'm now leaving you and your fans to lick the drool from the bottom of the ball-pit. I'll never get back the time you have wasted.

by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2015 2:37 AM

"Tryna"?

by Anonymousreply 3September 27, 2015 2:38 AM

You're a big old drama queen and ain't nobody got time for that!

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2015 2:41 AM

I'd ask to be in the accompanying Music Video.

by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2015 8:53 AM

I'd move and leave no forwarding address, Program Troll.

by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2015 9:39 AM

I would tell John that he is mentally ill and should just end his life already before he kills people. It's the honorable thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2015 10:09 PM

I’m a needy bottom. I would want to know why I can’t have both your heart and your soul. If you really loved me, you’d want to give me both like I’ve given both to you. And “monogamy” isn’t the same thing as “chains.” You should want to be faithful. And if you don’t, you should just be honest instead of sneaking around.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2020 5:47 PM

It would confirm the person had multiple mental issues, and I would not respond.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2020 5:50 PM

Need more context OP. How do YOU feel about this person?

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2020 5:51 PM

I'd let my hands do the talking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2020 5:54 PM

R11 violence doesn’t solve problems.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2020 5:57 PM

R11 Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2020 6:00 PM

2015 Bump Troll alert @ R8. Point and laugh at their small, deformed genitals.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2020 6:05 PM

You've obviously mistaken me for somebody else.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2020 6:07 PM

SO he steals a line from Dylan and then drops a long turd to the end?

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2020 6:09 PM

How would I respond? "Give me back my Xanax, motherfucker."

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2020 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!