Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People who defy the real world

The Michael Sam thread is interesting for the number of strange pre-historic gays sayng he shouldn't have come out. It is 2015, all of society is accepting these days, but these brain-damaged morons think they can maintain a citadel off homophobia against the tide and against all reason and some of you idiots are going along with it, as though football were not a part of the larger society.

It's similar to doctors thinking they deserve quarter million dollar annual incomes and insurance companies thinking they can game the system to make millions off a population, more than half of which is earning double minimum wage or less. They think they are immune to the laws of economics. All they are doing is hastening the end, which will end up with doctors murdered on the streets and confined to incomes under $100,000. And it all could have been avoided had they played nice.

What's wrong with people when they get so frantically divorced from reality.

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 9:20 PM

LOL Off your meds again? Damn

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2015 10:36 PM

I stopped reading at:

[quote]It is 2015, all of society is accepting these days

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2015 10:37 PM

We always travel to the Middle East with closeted threads. Next it will be the moon is too homophobic.

OP, 30-40% of this site is closeted.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2015 10:43 PM

I like suits

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2015 10:46 PM

I'm one of those that don't think he should have come out because I would have liked to have seen the situation played out without him being a victim. If he hadn't come out, and he was cut from the team, he wouldn't be able to say, "They don't like me because I'm gay."

His sexuality should be divorced from whether or not he's a good player.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2015 10:54 PM

If he didn't come out, he'd be playing. There are people in the NFL worse than him.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2015 10:57 PM

But other people have already done that. Minnesota Vikings kicker, David Kopay, etc. It's time people just confront the idiots to their faces. You're wrong. They would always have some bogus excuse as to why he isn't good enough when it's PLAIN TO EVERYONE that antigay hate was behind it all.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2015 10:58 PM

It's not he shouldn't have come out it's about no need to make such a public spectacle of it. Since it is indeed 2015 it's no big deal at this point. It's a problem if you feel a need to have a press conference about it. that would be soo 2005 not 2015

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2015 10:58 PM

[quote]no need to make such a public spectacle of it.

Gay people need to keep their life to themselves. Straight people on the other hand to be as straight as possible. They need to fuck in public!

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2015 11:09 PM

Op does not watch football I bet.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2015 11:23 PM

I don't think he does, R10, he said the same things in the "Michael Sam blames coming out for his woes" thread:

[quote]My God, he has ten times more "skills" than Aaron Rodgers, and they hired all kinds of professionals to make a star out of that very average man.

[quote]I disagree wholeheartedly. He didn't screw up anything. You are all such stupid little losers, it's hard to believe I frequent the same site as you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2015 11:34 PM

r11, he sounds like a MARY!

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2015 11:55 PM

OP, "defy the real world"? Bless your heart. Do the doctors know you have Internet access today?

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2015 12:31 AM

R13 = in his 50s, still closeted.

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2015 12:34 AM

There will be dissertations written about this OP.

by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2015 11:12 AM

Your second paragraph is insane, OP. Sounds like you are jealous that you don't make that much, so you strangely conclude that nobody should, or will, earn that much.

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 9:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!