Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I"m charmed by "everyday shit". Does that make me a simpleton?

I love concord grape Crystal Light Hot damn! That shit is delicious!

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2020 3:28 PM

No, it just means you find joy in the most unusual places.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2015 9:32 PM

Thank you, r1. You made my day! Yay!

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2015 9:34 PM

I love you, R1.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2015 9:35 PM

At least OP believes in himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2015 9:40 PM

I believe in Crystal Light because I believe in me! LOL!! Linda Evans was their spokesperson way back when that stuff was created.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2015 9:42 PM

I think the kids call it "basic" these days.

by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2015 12:33 AM

Why are there quotes around "everyday shit"?

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2015 12:37 AM

The only Crystal I endorse is Roederer CRISTAL 94.

Sincerely Krystle Carrington

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2015 12:48 AM

You seem like a sweetheart, OP. Are you a top?

by Anonymousreply 9July 29, 2020 4:19 AM

You're lucky, OP, to be able to find so much happiness in small things. Every bit of happiness won is a victory over a cruel world, and you're ahead of the game!

FYI that's one of the reasons I'm a birdwatcher. On a good birding day, I can find sources of personal joy sitting in the trees or lurking under bushes. When you're out birding, every fencepost is a potential source of happiness!

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2020 5:39 AM

One of the greatest blessings in this world is the ability to be charmed by everyday shit. Good for you.

by Anonymousreply 11July 29, 2020 3:16 PM

What’s your sign OP?

by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2020 3:26 PM

Wtf? I hate the fucking 2015 troll!!!! Never mind the question. 🤬🤬🤬

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2020 3:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!