Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does EVERYONE love Leos?

They are ruled by the sun, therefore they know the world revolves around them. But i have never met one that people don't gravitate to and LOVE.

Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2020 8:18 PM

You're a fucking [bold]idiot[/bold] OP...

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2015 5:37 AM

Nope. It's all about "Me, My Career, My Happiness, My Future, My Development, " Me, Me, Me 24/7. And most aren't very bright.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2015 7:15 AM

O great another Leo bashing thread

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2015 7:28 AM

I love leos. Calm down people. Hilarious reaction, i can't help but laugh.

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2015 7:31 AM

Wow, exactly how many have you known?

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2015 9:01 AM

Yup people do tend to gravitate to them but they totally suck at relationships. Think of all the famous Leo's. Most of their love lives are a mess just like the Leo's I have known who are not famous.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2015 12:16 PM

Interestingly, I have lots of Leo and Tayrus friends. I'm a Leo but not so evil

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2015 12:23 PM

Taurus, not Tayrus, of course

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2015 12:24 PM

I eat Leos for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2015 12:24 PM

Leos seem to spend more time sulking than benefitting others with their reputedly sunny personalities.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2015 10:12 PM

No, but Everybody Loves Louis. Dot

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2015 11:40 PM

He kneads me. Like dough, George.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2015 11:48 PM

(more astrology threads please!)

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2015 4:01 AM

bumpity

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2015 4:12 AM

For some odd reason I only attract fire signs into my life, especially Leos, but it's ok because I support them in their quest for world domination and ease thier pain when not everyone recognizes how fierce and fabulous they are.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2015 2:41 PM

I am a scorpio and it seems that the only other signs that are really interested are other scorpios. Maybe a Scorpio discuss thread

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2015 3:10 AM

Fuck you [r1] no one gives a shit what you think. Miserable bitch..

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2015 5:35 AM

Yay i have a little super hero on DL. You said what i wanted.

Op loves you R17

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2015 8:47 AM

It's been my experience that Leos love to be the center of attention, but their self-confidence is so thin that they need constant reassurance from others. Also, they don't seem to feel things in the same way that others might - it's hard for them to think about your issues, because they're so focused on themselves. You'll need to settle for 2nd place in the relationship, if you're even considered part of that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2015 8:17 AM

Where have you been OP? Everyone on Datalounge seem to hate Leos. I've seen countless of threads saying "is leo the worst astrological sign?"

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2015 8:21 AM

I love Leos.I'm a Cappy.I do seem to get along best with other Cappys.Gemini,Aries seem to gravitate to me,but I can't get along with them.

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2015 9:07 AM

I'm a Leo, and I think Leos are the most magnificent of the Zodiac signs! When I have a son some day, I want to schedule the IVF so that my son is born a Leo as well!

I just wish more people could see how magnificent I am. :(

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2015 9:16 AM

They are lazy. Usually physically lazy, sometimes lazy in every god damned way.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2015 9:22 AM

It depends OP. Do you love President Obama? President Clinton? Madonna? Jennifer Lawrence? Angela Bassett?

Some I like. Others not so much.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2015 9:22 AM

My high school crush was a Leo.

Sometimes I think about logging onto one of my ghostie accounts and posting a picture of him and seeing if DL thinks he's cute... should I do it?

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2020 8:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!