Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Tard questions asked in media interviews that are ridiculous it leaves you disgusted

To a shooting victim's family member "How did you feel when you found out your [insert husband/wife] had been shot?"

Well, let's see, you stupid fucking asshole maybe horrified, shocked, grief-stricken......

I hear this and other similar dumbass questions over and over again especially live at crime scenes.

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2021 11:04 PM

Should be "so ridiculous".

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2015 10:39 PM

A few years ago here in Social a man had cracked up his plane while landing it and was obviously unhurt but agitated. The stupid reporter asked him if 'he felt lucky' (she probably wanted him to say he was thankful to Jesus or something equally vapid). He snarled at her "Hell no I'm not lucky! Look at my fuckin' plane!"

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2015 7:53 AM

Socal, not Social.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2015 7:55 AM

SoCal, not Socal.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2015 10:44 AM

OP -- I was thinking you meant Social Circle, Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2015 10:49 AM

To politicians, “Will you serve your term or run for higher office if elected?”

Never answered honestly, so why bother asking?

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2021 11:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!