Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aside from her years as First Lady, what made Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis so damn mesmerizing?

She has a way about her, a certain charisma I can't quite put my finger on. I find it sad that she's not with us today. I'd love to know her opinions on social media and reality television whores.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2020 6:37 AM

Another fucking thread about Jackie Fucking Kennedy Fucking Onassis.

Damn, you got some serious OCD issues, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2015 8:01 AM

R1 = Ethel Skakel Kennedy

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2015 8:24 AM

Ethel, go run a hot bath, put on some Andy Williams, put out your favorite pictures of Bobby, and lie in the water and play with your ginormous beef curtains.

You know that always makes you feel better, now doesn't it?

(When I'm trying to get her to go to sleep, sometimes I make her try to remember all the names of her children...she's usually out like a light before she ever gets David.)

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2015 8:28 AM

Yeah, I think the Ethel Kennedy thing might have been funny on one of the other countless threads.

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2015 8:32 AM

I get one lousy fucking DL thread and it's about what a "bad parent" I am.

Jackie get five new threads on a Tuesday afternoon.

Well, let me tell you her shit stank just like mine does!

I remember one time at Hyannis Port...where am I? Who are you? Where's my fucking rosary?

Stupid, fucking Sissies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2015 8:34 AM

Who is the OCD bitch obsessed with Jackie O? PMBR Troll?

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2015 8:59 AM

As a kid, I thought she looked homely and sounded dopey.

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2015 2:29 PM

Jealous, R1?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2020 6:19 AM

I heard she had assistance.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2020 6:21 AM

She was kind of mysterious. When I first heard her voice, which was rare, I was surprised how breathy it was.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2020 6:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!