Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Help! I am in a love triangle with my high school friend and my former bully!

Let me start off by saying, I, like many of your, used to think that these posts on DL were the product of the infamous EST (Elaborate Scenario Troll). However, something so outlandish happened that now has me questioning my judgment all along. I have a story so shocking, how could I not share it with you bitches? You see, I have been with my boyfriend, let's call him Sam, for over a year and half and we are madly in love. Heck, we have recently started talking about adopting.

Here's a little background on the situation. Sam and I were old high school friends who didn't know the other was gay until we bumped into each other at our high school reunion. It didn't take long for either us to figure out the other was gay, what with our perfectly quaffed hair, spray tans, and flashy suits, and before I knew it, I was in the bathroom of the Hilton getting rammed by my old friend bareback and with nothing but spit for lube (forgive me, I am on PrEP).

Well, apparently, my old arch enemy form high school, let's call him Michael, had caught us in the act peering over the stall. Sam and I were so caught up in the moment that we hadn't even noticed him recording us with his phone, so imagine our surprise when we walked out of the bathroom back to our reunion and on the projector was video footage of Sam fucking the shit out of me. We were so embarrassed, but luckily my old high school fag hag Linda ran up to the projector to turn it off and admonish whoever embarrassed us like that. Everyone was surprisingly chill about what happened except for a few fat balding men with their equally fat frauish wives. But heck, even this hot blonde jock I had the biggest crush on came up to us and said that even though he was straight, I had such a nice ass, he probably would have done the same thing if he were gay. We all laughed and I felt pretty good about the situation.

Flash forward to now and Sam and I have moved into together, bought a couple of dogs (our little princesses), and have basically started the perfect family. Well, about a week ago I got Facebook message from Michael who wanted to meet to apologize for that stunt he pulled at our high school reunion. I told him that there was no reason to apologize since that whole situation is what bonded Sam and I together. But he was insistent to meet, so I reluctantly agreed. Sam and I live in Weho and so Michael suggested we meet a gay bar/restaurant called Fiesta Cantina. His idea not mine. Any way, I meet up with Michael who is a wearing a tight polo shirt, some Abercrombie shorts, and sandals. The dude looks fucking hot. I hate to admit it because he made my life a living hell in high school, but I always had a crush on Michael and frankly, he still looked fuckable even with the receding hairline and a little extra baggage. A few beers later and of course, the topic of conversation went to gay sex. Michael had so many questions about it and wanted to know if it was true that a guy's ass is tighter than a girl's pussy. I think you can see where this is going.

by Anonymousreply 42May 2, 2020 4:36 AM

To make a long story short, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. As I started pissing, suddenly I heard the door lock behind me and there stood Michael with this shit eating grin. He immediately approached me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I almost came right there and visibly shuddered. Making out with him was even better than anything I ever dreamed about in high school. Before I knew it, Michael spun around, pulled down my pants and started fucking me. He was obviously a stranger to anal sex since he didn't even use spit, but luckily the dude precums like a water faucet and before long, it started feeling good. My mussy never felt so full and stretched. After blowing one of the hugest loads that's ever been inside me, Michael snorted that he could never go back to fucking his wife's sloppy cunt now that he's had my ass. He told me he couldn't stop thinking about our high school reunion when he had caught Sam fucking me and that he had fantasized about fucking me every day since. I was flattered and confessed that I had wanted him since high school, even when he and his bros would throw stuff at me and call me a fag. We both laughed and agreed to meet up again.

Now here's the dilemma. Shortly after the orgasm ecstasy wore off and I was thinking straight, I immediately started feeling guilty. I felt even more guilty when I went home later and let Sam fuck me with Michael's huge load still swimming inside me. The truth is, I love Sam, but the chance to fuck with a guy I've wanted all my life was too much to pass up. Michael has a wife and three brats too. After talking to Michael, we mutually came to the conclusion that for both our situations, we should keep what happened a secret. However, he also suggested that we could continue to fuck on the down low. I have to admit, I am severely tempted, but also don't want to mess things up with Sam. We are meeting with the adoption agency next Monday and things are about to get a lot more serious between us. So what say you DL? We all know monogamy is a scam and we only live once. Should I continue on with Michael or pretend it never happened?

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2015 6:14 AM

tl;dr

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2015 6:22 AM

Didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2015 6:25 AM

Someone just watched the Veronica Mars movie!

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2015 6:37 AM

Never saw Veronica Mars. I assure you it did happen. I just got a text from Mike wanting to meet up tomorrow and I forgot to change the setting so that he can't see when I've read his texts. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2015 6:47 AM

Zzzzzzz...

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2015 6:54 AM

Whatever you do, OP, you MUST continue to report here in extreme detail on every aspect of your fascinating situation!

Don't keep us on tenterhooks -- I'm especially interested in the quaff status of everyone's hair.

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2015 7:06 AM

I know I should expect pointless bitchery from you guys, but a few genuine responses would also be nice. K?

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2015 7:13 AM

OP, do you only fuck in bathroom stalls?

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2015 10:01 AM

You lost me at "quaffed," trashy OP.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2015 10:46 AM

r10, he spent the time since high school on his hair, spray tan, and flashy suits, not on his spelling.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2015 10:50 AM

Well it seems unlikely that its true but I'd never know. I say stop seeing this jerk although I know if you stop seeing him he'll contact your boyfriend and tell him what happened. I think (and you know) you should stay away from him but again Sam would be better off with someone more dignified. honestly with all this Mike did what is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2015 11:52 AM

You know, it's not the story itself which makes it so unbelievable so much as the bad romance novel writing.

If the story were told in a less overtly flamboyant and melodramatic fashion, it's not so unbelievable beyond the basic Glee-esque story line.

Few gay men, even the ones with purses falling out of their mouths, actually write as queenie as they speak...

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2015 12:20 PM

The prose is a little purple but the situation seems quite possible.

Continue to see Michael on the down low until the attraction has run its course; it's often very satisfying to finally be with a long-time crush, but it may soon wear off.

Does he kiss?

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2015 12:22 PM

Good luck, OP! If it were me, and my high school bully wanted a fling with me, I'd make sure he ended up tied to the bed, naked, with a dildo rammed up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2015 12:46 PM

R13, you're on a gay gossip site. If you want manliness go to ESPN.

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2015 1:18 PM

Even I don't believe this happened.

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2015 1:29 PM

Also TLDR ..... you mention you queefed .........are you a lesbian ??

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2015 1:48 PM

Everyone evacuate. This flaming OP is a fire hazard.

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2015 1:51 PM

Can you speak more about Fiesta Cantina? I have never been but am considering going if you can recommend it.

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2015 2:02 PM

OP, aren't you putting your relationship with Sam in jeopardy? I can see finally bagging a dream man after so many years...once. Just once. But to continue will lead to catastrophe. You got him, congratulations, now drop him.

If you have to, invent some excuse not to see him again in a way that will put him off. A disease? Sam found out and threatened to break up with you? Otherwise, the bully will take revenge.

You have a future with Sam. You have no future with bully.

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2015 2:09 PM

What a story! Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end.

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2015 10:40 PM

Why were you in a stall at Fiesta Cantina? No urinal? Pee-shy? Or taking a dump?

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2015 12:47 AM

R23: chopping up an adderall for snorting... Duh!!

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2015 12:51 AM

Nothing ESTy about this OP. It sounds dreamy. But no report of sucking off your former, virile, straight big dicked high school bully?

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2015 12:56 AM

If Michael has been obsessing over the sex video of you and Sam taken at the high school reunion, then he probably wouldn't mind having sex with Sam either. Who knows? Maybe Michael has already made contact with Sam too and is secretly having sex with him as well!

The obvious solution to your dilemma would be to invite Michael over to dinner and manipulate the situation into a three-way. This shouldn't be too hard, since two of the men in the room have already cheated. Maybe get Sam a little drunk.

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2015 1:45 AM

Unless their Gio and Tommy whoever, I'm not interested. I'm not interested in them either. ...But that's just me. ...If you were wondering.

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2015 2:07 AM

Now that's funny!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2015 3:07 AM

It's important that you're honest with the adoption agency about this.

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2015 3:46 AM

[quote] Now here's the dilemma. Shortly after the orgasm ecstasy wore off and I was thinking straight ...

That's your problem. As a gay man, you should never attempt to think straight.

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2015 4:59 AM

When I heard you were perfectly quaffed, I laffed and laffed.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2015 4:03 PM

I laffed so hard, I tripped over my calftan.

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2015 4:57 PM

Fifty Shades of Lavender. 🌸

by Anonymousreply 33September 25, 2015 4:06 AM

Yes, but did you have double-anal, OP?

by Anonymousreply 34September 25, 2015 4:08 AM

A film by Nancy Meyers.

by Anonymousreply 35September 25, 2015 5:58 PM

-1/10

R4 I was going to say the same exact thing.

by Anonymousreply 36September 25, 2015 7:05 PM

OP's lurid tale of man-on-man toilet stall sex has Momma's mussy... bone dry and silent.

by Anonymousreply 37September 25, 2015 7:19 PM

Yuck. How many loads do you need in you, OP? Ho bag.

by Anonymousreply 38May 2, 2020 3:50 AM

What kind of loser actually goes to their high school reunion?

by Anonymousreply 39May 2, 2020 3:54 AM

Is EVERYTHING non-covina-virus put here by Bump Bitch?

by Anonymousreply 40May 2, 2020 3:59 AM

It would have been more believable if it had taken place in a 55 plus RV park somewhere in Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 41May 2, 2020 4:10 AM

From your writing style, (madly in love...heck) I'm assuming this was your 60th high school reunion? Its not even remotely entertaining, just absolute rubbish OP. I think you and "should i go to the ER? are the same person.

by Anonymousreply 42May 2, 2020 4:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!