Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man sexually attracted to playground equipment banned from anywhere with a slide

Christopher Johnson, was arrested after simulating a sex act with a slide

A man with a fetish for children's playground equipment has been banned from going anywhere which has a slide.

Christopher Johnson, aged 46, of St Osburg's Road in Stoke, was arrested after simulating a sex act with a slide at Stoke Green Park in Coventry, the Coventry Telegraph reports.

It's his second slide-related offence.

At Coventry Magistrates Court he admitted outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner and received a three-year Criminal Behaviour Order.

The order bans him from attending any location, including parks, leisure centres, swimming baths, lidos or recreation grounds were there is a slide.

Johnson also received a three-year community order, which includes having sex offender treatment for 18 months, and a rehabilitation activity requirement.

He was fined £55 and had to pay a £60 victim surcharge, £85 costs and a £180 criminal courts charge.

Police were called to Stoke Green Park at 10.45pm on Wednesday, August 18, after four people spotted what he was doing.

The court heard Johnson had a previous conviction for a similar offence.

On July 1 last year, Johnson outraged public decency by undressing and performing a sexual act on the top of a slide at Coundon Hall Park in Waste Lane, Keresley.

The play area was opened in February 2012 after residents in the area raised thousands of pounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2021 4:20 AM

At least I'm not a pig-fucker.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2015 12:37 AM

Kink-shaming at its worst!

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2015 12:39 AM

OP, you win the Headline of the Day award!

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2015 12:46 AM

That article was terribly uninformative. I mean, how DOES one have sex with a kiddie slide?

I want details, probably a diagram.

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2015 1:40 AM

Apparently car fucking is a thing too, there have been a few documentaries about it and it was an episode of My Strange Addiction.

A guy in England had sex with the camera crew's car when they weren't looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2015 1:43 AM

Couldn't he just buy a small slide for his own house. They make some toddler slides that fit inside. That would solve everyone's problem here. Unless he gets off on the fact that little kids will be sliding on the defiled slide.

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2015 2:11 AM

I bet he's just a garden-variety pedo who likes to wank in front of kids. He's claiming to be "slidekin" or some shit after getting the idea from Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2015 2:23 AM

Britain is the Florida of Europe.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2015 3:23 AM

I wish some man was obsessed with my Mary-Go-Round.

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2015 3:34 AM

It's stories like this that endear me to DL.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2015 3:55 AM

Pfft, I've seen better looking ones.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2015 3:55 AM

There was also that guy who got convicted a few years back for fucking pavements. He could not resist a sexy and wanton paving stone. His dick must have been ground down to the hilt.

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2015 8:41 AM

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2021 3:45 AM

his favorite song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2021 4:12 AM

Helter Skelter, baby! Woooooo!

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2021 4:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!