Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

dilusional bottoms who want to know if you have a friend?

What is it with bottoms who aks tops if they have other top friends to join in? Tops dont give two shits whether other tops get ass. We care about our own cocks not other guys. Bottoms who think tops sit around in groups and dont know how to get ass or who are waiting for the magic bottom to come along unexpectedly for all to join are idiots.

NO. I dont have a whole stable of other tops who are just sitting around for me to call and say, do you want to fuck this guy? He wants me to find other tops. I want my dick sucked, a piece of ass and if you want to have other tops, get your bossy bottom ass up and find them yourself.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2020 3:55 AM

[quote]Tops dont give two shits whether other tops get ass.

They also don't care about spelling... and grammar... or the English language in general.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2015 10:06 PM

He's looking for other tops because you're bad in bed, OP. You can't satisfy him, so he's hoping you know somebody that can.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2015 10:20 PM

If this is grindr or some app, it's probably not a real person. once someone starts talking about 3-ways, their sexual history ("i jerked off with my uncle at 13...what about you?") - it's fake. 3-way seeking isnt' always fake - but storytelling is ALWAYS fake.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2015 10:24 PM

I used to enjoy denying my subs the privilege of sex with me, and made them fuck other guys sometimes in front of me, sometimes not.

Also some tops enjoy group fucks, double fucks, etc etc.

So sometimes dom tops have arrangements with other tops.

OP you are not a top you are a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2015 10:34 PM

R4 = OP's dilusional bottom. lol.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2015 11:30 PM

What is a "dilusional"?

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2015 4:26 AM

OP, I've never asked a top that. Nor would I. How incredibly insulting. Maybe you need to stop messing around with total THOTs.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2020 3:50 AM

“ What is it with bottoms who aks tops if they have other top friends to join in?”

Sometimes it’s hard to load up my weekend.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2020 3:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!