Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TRANSGENDER WOMAN BARRED FROM TEMPE MOSQUE UNLESS SHE DRESSES AS A MAN OR CAN "PROVE" SHE'S A WOMAN

TRANSGENDER WOMAN BARRED FROM TEMPE MOSQUE UNLESS SHE DRESSES AS A MAN OR CAN "PROVE" SHE'S A WOMAN.

A story made for DL.

He's the one with the "Hate Speech" sign (of course)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2021 10:04 PM

I'm surprised actually. Islamic countries typically love trannys, giving them free surgeries and what not, while at the same time, executing gays. However, I am sure in a tranny's mind not being able to wear a dress in a mosque is equivalent to be hanged or stoned or raped like our gay Middle Eastern brothers and sisters.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2015 5:57 PM

If he has the operation there won't be a problem.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2015 5:58 PM

It's a troublemaking chick with a dick. As much as I deplore Islam, this Tranny is pushing it. I'm glad they gave it shit for trying to pull her dress up routine on them.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2015 6:06 PM

Damn, even with ONLY HIS EYES VISIBLE you can tell it's a dude. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2015 6:36 PM

They won't put up with his shit, but the rest of us have to

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2015 6:55 PM

R1 Very untrue, Islamic countries in no way love Transgenders. The ONLY country where it is legal to be Transgender is Iran and that is only because the Ayatollah had a Trans friend who managed to convince him into issuing a fatwa.

In any other Islamic society you are almost guaranteed to be lynched eventually unless you are closeted.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2015 10:28 PM

You can sense the manliness emanating from underneath the burqa.

He's mentally ill - first in his pretence that he is a woman; and 2nd in his attempt to get a religion to accommodate him.

Religion doesn't compromise - if he wants to be a a chick with a dick then he needs to find another religion.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2015 10:50 PM

Where's Sunny Davis when we need her?

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2015 11:04 PM

Considering that this mosque went to great lengths to figure out what this guy's deal is, presumably they wouldn't have a problem with him if he'd gotten his dick inverted. Normals haven't yet figured out that if the trans won't tell you if they've got a dick or not, you can assume the answer is "yes".

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2015 11:18 PM

For once, I'm with the Muslims. It actually sounds like they would be willing to accept him if he can prove he's "anatomically" a woman, so he just has to get the surgery.

The fact that he converted to Islam after transitioning to female is incredibly fucked up. Why would you become a woman and then convert to a religion that gives no rights to women? Obviously an attention whore or troubled soul.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2015 11:26 PM

If everyone had read the whole article it says she has had irreversible surgery and the also some to be an implication that she was born intersex.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2015 11:31 PM

..there also seems ... Excuse posting before I had read the post properly.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2015 11:33 PM

[quote]she must either dress and pray as a man or provide medical documentation that she is anatomically female.

[quote]Dawud provided two forms of government identification showing she was a woman. She was told the documentation wasn’t enough and that they would need medical proof before they could permit her to continue attending the mosque.

[quote]She says Fayad told her that he also showed the document to other doctors to get their opinion on the matter and that since “those doctors did not like how the document was worded” – the document spoke of her gender, not necessarily her biological sex — she would need to produce supplementary documentation that proved she was female.

Does anyone ever win against organized religion? I do feel bad that she shared her medical records with someone with the understanding that it would be kept private only to have them tell everyone but she's fighting a losing battle.

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2015 12:10 AM

R10 Thats complete nonsense, inverting your penis will not make you "anatomically" a woman & they wouldn't accept a transgender regardless because Islam hates everything queer. End of story.

You can be with them if you want but they will always be against you.

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2015 12:21 AM

She's a Jawa from Tatooine.

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2015 1:15 AM

Wow. Finally a job inly the Muslims can probably rectify.

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2015 4:20 AM

She is just one huge drama queen, as the video obviously shows.

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2015 4:31 AM

My favorite part in the video is when he expresses puzzlement over why they thought he was a male... while speaking in his nerdy and clearly male voice.

I also love in the video how he considers himself such a much better expert on Islam (as a convert of 3 years!) than the mosque elders who kicked him out.

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2015 4:37 AM

Are we sure that's not Brianna Sandy looking for her next 15 minutes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2015 5:25 AM

Actually I can see why he converted to Islam after transitioning. He probably realized that he still looked like a manly man, so what better way to "pass" than to start wearing a bin bag to cover his face!

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2015 5:36 AM

Miss Thing is going to fuck around and end up with her head on a pike !

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2015 5:43 AM

Run for your lives:

Patti has unleashed that feminine penis from under the undertaker costume!!

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2015 5:59 AM

Clash of the titans. The Social Justice Warriors will have no idea who to support.

by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2015 4:17 PM

I know, R23. I guess they will stay quiet on this particular case.

by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2015 4:27 PM

It must be very isolating to identify as belonging to two groups that are met with such hostility. And I do feel for someone whose private information is disclosed. I cannot understand willfully joining any religion, so it's baffling that she converted to it. It's as if this person decided to make her life as difficult as possible.

How can she call herself a community activist if she's also Muslim? I can't think of any religion that supports equality. Yes, even Buddhism. Maybe Jainism does.

by Anonymousreply 25September 23, 2015 4:31 PM

Can't wait for the Muslim-shaming Advocate article.

by Anonymousreply 26September 23, 2015 4:48 PM

R11 Shahid claims some element of transitioning is "irreversible", but, to the trans, that can mean anything from HRT that "sterilizes" them (not really), facial feminization surgery, or an orchiectomy that still leaves the penis intact. Also, the trans regularly lie about being intersex, even sometimes claiming that trans, in itself, is an intersex condition.

R10 The big thing among the most disturbed trans is to claim the worst examples of hatred of women for themselves. It isn't even enough that Shahid has converted to Islam; he has to wear the niqab, which wasn't even required by the liberal mosque he was trying to infiltrate. Although it makes sense he went for a liberal mosque, at a conservative one he might have actually been in real danger. The trans want to play-act at being oppressed women; they don't actually want to be oppressed.

by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2015 6:37 PM

Religions have the right to manage themselves in any way they see fit.

If you don't agree with your religion's teachings, it's not really their concern or problem.

Martin Luther didn't agree with the Catholics in Rome so posted his ninety-five theses - and now there are as many protestant denominations as there are grains of sand.

The shiites split from the sunni.

The reformists split from the orthodox.

It is truly a sign of delusion to think that you don't need to conform to the dictates of your completely voluntary religion.

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2015 7:10 PM

I thought women weren't allowed in mosques.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2015 7:17 PM

They sit at the back of the bus

by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2015 7:19 PM

I don't understand how these men can live as a man, with whatever male privilege they can get, turn themselves into women and then claim "Help me! I'm being so oppressed" like they had no idea this might happen. Were they that much of a drama queen when they were male? Or are they play acting as what they think women are?

by Anonymousreply 31September 23, 2015 7:56 PM

R31: many look to Donna Pescow as their model of femininity

by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2015 7:58 PM

They should ask Mohammed their real God.

by Anonymousreply 33September 23, 2015 8:17 PM

Absolutely demented cracker. Of course he would be trans and of course he would pick a niqab instead of a hijab just to show how "hardcore" and "better than the other women" he is.

by Anonymousreply 34September 23, 2015 11:08 PM

He's only using the Niqab to hide his masculine features. I don't buy that crap about how it brings him closer to his God.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2015 1:52 AM

What would Caitlyn do?

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2015 2:15 AM

R35 He is definitely also doing it for attention, though. These hetero/bi trans absolutely love to go above and beyond in their narcissism; take a look at those pictures of him obsessively marching while raising the Quran.

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2015 7:02 PM

R37 Isn't he afraid for his own safety? This mess isn't exactly going to get him any fans. I'd be more worried about pissing off the fanatics.

by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2015 8:48 PM

Based.

by Anonymousreply 39April 11, 2021 8:18 PM

Two of the progressives’ favorite identity groups—which one do they choose?!

by Anonymousreply 40April 11, 2021 8:22 PM

R40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 11, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote]Clash of the titans. The Social Justice Warriors will have no idea who to support.

The SJWs' heads will explode!!! Trannies vs. Muslims! Their 2 favs!

by Anonymousreply 42April 11, 2021 9:20 PM

Is she actually a white person? I can't tell from the clothing. Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 43April 11, 2021 9:22 PM

What's Defacto trying to bury now?

by Anonymousreply 44April 11, 2021 9:23 PM

LOL

If they want to be muslim they're going to have to have their genitals torn apart as per muslim backwards primitive custom or else not be accepted into their shithole mosque I guess.

by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2021 10:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!