Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's time to stop using the word "clean" in conversations and gay site profiles around HIV.

It is disgusting to label - or infer - people with HIV are unclean. Have some decency, people.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2020 3:47 PM

OP= Ed Kennedy

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2015 7:57 PM

I don't get it. I stayed CLEAN and therefore didn't get a nasty disease.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2015 8:04 PM

I agree. "Disease Free" and "Disease Ridden" are much more musical to one's ears.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2015 8:22 PM

Lol, r3.

by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2020 3:03 PM

Sorry if you have a disease you're dirty. I don't care if you're "undetectable" you surely ain't clean!!!

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2020 3:07 PM

Don't most people just say they're DDF? I've seen that much more than "clean."

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2020 3:11 PM

It's time for the word police to retire.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2020 3:16 PM

Some of those guys have been online for 30 years. They're used-up, bitter, robotic and unimaginative.

I've always read 'clean' as a lame euphemism for anal douching.

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2020 3:32 PM

Any other little dictates you'd like to order, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2020 3:38 PM

I’m pretty sure a lot of these guys lie about their status, or don’t get tested. And most people do not ask for medical papers.

I would trust a guy that’s honest about being undetectable any day over some slut who is potentially lying. Admitting you have HIV and are undetectable takes a lot of courage and shows you are up to date on your health and are taking care of it.

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2020 3:43 PM

OP. is. a. DISEASE RIDDEN WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2020 3:44 PM

Yes, it's time to stop using the word "clean" in conversations and gay site profiles around leprosy, as well.

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2020 3:45 PM

I just saw this thread is from 2015. Why are all these 2015 threads getting bumped

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2020 3:47 PM

r12 = Ben-Hur's mother

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2020 3:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!