Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you discreet?

No bitch. I require every hook up i have to pose for a full 7-photo spread, frontal nude and face in clear view, finger prints and cell/ text number. Then I post the photos and contact information onto 12 news sites as commentary to their lead story, as well as my facebook page, twitter, instagrama accounts.

Why do hook ups ask such a stupid question?

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2020 5:46 PM

There's only one person I tell about all of my hookups. I don't know why, he is completely untrustworthy.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2015 3:52 AM

People who are obsessed about you being "discreet" (as if you are what? broadcasting it live?!) are normally closet cases. I know some guys don't care, but it is a turn off for me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2015 4:01 AM

tonight this guy walked into my small one bedroom apartment and the first thing he asked was "are we here alone"? I said, no there are seven guys hiding in the laundry room. My smart ass comment set the tone. He was sucking my cock 10 minutes later and I couldnt help it. I yelled, "come on in guys"! He was gone in 10 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2015 5:03 AM

Why do they say "I'm clean, you be too". Does it build some false sense of security? I have enter unspderstood that.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2015 5:16 AM

Back when I used to do hookups, when someone asked if I were discreet, I'd usually tell him that I would leave my purse in the car.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2015 5:57 AM

Are you discreet?

Are you straight-acting?

Are you clean?

Are you masculine?

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2015 6:04 AM

It's weird when you see an ad for a guy who says he's discreet but puts his face picture up.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2015 6:51 AM

R6 universally asked by people who aren’t any of those things themselves.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2020 3:14 PM

The face pic thing, some do have a reason. I'm out but teach high school. The kids are on there.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2020 3:20 PM

The only time I'll ask "are you clean?" is if a "straight" married guy wants me to lick his hole. Too many encounters with wild berries.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2020 3:21 PM

My understanding was that it was thinly veiled code for "in the closet"

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2020 3:23 PM

And "clean" was supposed to mean "I don't have any STDs or HIV" as if anyone with half a brain or more was going to take the word of some random stranger on that.

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2020 3:26 PM

thank you captain obvious

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2020 3:30 PM

Googled the definition of “discreet”.

Tell me, do these characteristics describe a “discreet”, guy while he’s taking it up the ass, or deep-throating a load? To me, it’s an ignorant miss use of the word, maybe to have us think they’re “cool“, or “mysterious“; when all the while they’re really just ashamed, closeted, sneaky, and most likely a cheat. Please...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2020 4:18 PM

The word "discreet" is one of those words that is repeated so much that it has no real meaning among gay men. Is that the point?

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2020 11:53 PM

I’m discreet and DDF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2020 11:58 PM

Are you? Discreet?

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2020 12:24 AM

I’m clean!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2020 12:27 AM

R16 LMAO!!!!! That is hilarious and soooo accurate.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2020 12:29 AM

In the olden days, i would ask a guy to be literally clean. Soap, water, toothpaste. Not interested in “ripe”, etc.

Now I’m partnered and you put up with him, such as he is.

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2020 12:29 AM

bump for the brilliance of R16.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2020 2:52 PM

I like the idea of discretion, but I don't trust that anyone is ever truly discreet. I'm out, proud, etc. but also work in television, so would be kind of cool to not have random strangers on the street walking up, "Omg, I saw you on the news - is this really your dick pic?"

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2020 3:00 PM

My feather boa is flesh-tone.

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2020 3:05 PM

Do lesbians ever share discreet pics before hooking up?

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2020 3:50 PM

R24 Lesbians don’t hook up, unless you mean booking up u-hauls to the back of their Subarus.

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2020 5:33 PM

I'm discreet, but would never hook-up with someone without a current face pic and stats. And I have no problem at all shutting the door in their face if they show-up and don't look like the pic they sent. I also only host, I never travel...I like the home-court advantage

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2020 5:45 PM

The lesbian equivalent of a dick pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2020 5:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!